Portuguesecel mogs all of you (Brutal)

D

Deleted member 12688

Portuguesecel is the greatest gaslighter of all time. Not only does he gaslight deformed gookcels like @TraumatisedOgre into thinking they’re 5psl, he gaslighted all of you into thinking he’s an aspie subhuman

The truth is he is 6 psl, and he’s hyper NT. Recently i’ve discovered a theory and horse midface actually isn’t a falio, it makes you look NT
1B20814D 9DE7 421F 9A16 100AB23BA4E3

And girls actually think big eyes like his are attractive and NT, he tricked THE WHOLE FORUM into thinking his eye area is anything but ideal.

Not only this, he has long flowing hair that in addition to his other features puts him far above even tiktok prettyboys

He also has narrow palate which is NT halo because it makes girls think you have a good smile, and he has masculine robust nose and don’t even get me started on his Greek statue-like jaw.

He told me multiple times on discord he’s larping as khhv and u niggas believe him JFL, he’s not a fucking rotter, he NT mogs me and lifemogs me hard, he has over 30 slays and girls literally approach him anywhere he goes, even a movie theater employee wrote her number on a napkin for him when he bought popcorn.

Brutal reminder this high appeal ass NT nigga mogs everyone you know and probably got nudes from your oneitis

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @volcelfatcel @eyelidcel @johncruz12345 @JustMewbrah @🌈👽 @Jagged0 @mulattomaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rainman988, Be_ConfidentBro, Chintuck22 and 15 others
moonblunt why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 12688 and isis_Bleach
wow u have no fucking life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, TheEndHasNoEnd, Mateusz74 and 10 others
wow

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 12688 and isis_Bleach
Wait is this nigga a .org user? I thought he was some B list rapper or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and isis_Bleach
Dox of Portuguesecel

2EC53E18 6E61 4326 95A6 212AA22D2BC2

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Timelessbrah, Jason Voorhees and 7 others
There are some people here you never take seriously whatever they say, Portuguesecel being one of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Warlow, .👽. and 4 others
There are some people here you never take seriously whatever they say, Portuguesecel being one of them
portugalcel is the #1 gaslighter on this forum @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and StrangerDanger
He is 6'4 yet says he was bullied of course he is larping

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
faggotblunt

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
I don’t have big eyes jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lord Phobium and AlexAP
Portuguese are ethnic :ogre:

Portuguesecel is the greatest gaslighter of all time. Not only does he gaslight deformed gookcels like @TraumatisedOgre into thinking they’re 5psl, he gaslighted all of you into thinking he’s an aspie subhuman

The truth is he is 6 psl, and he’s hyper NT. Recently i’ve discovered a theory and horse midface actually isn’t a falio, it makes you look NT
View attachment 1249556

And girls actually think big eyes like his are attractive and NT, he tricked THE WHOLE FORUM into thinking his eye area is anything but ideal.

Not only this, he has long flowing hair that in addition to his other features puts him far above even tiktok prettyboys

He also has narrow palate which is NT halo because it makes girls think you have a good smile, and he has masculine robust nose and don’t even get me started on his Greek statue-like jaw.

He told me multiple times on discord he’s larping as khhv and u niggas believe him JFL, he’s not a fucking rotter, he NT mogs me and lifemogs me hard, he has over 30 slays and girls literally approach him anywhere he goes, even a movie theater employee wrote her number on a napkin for him when he bought popcorn.

Brutal reminder this high appeal ass NT nigga mogs everyone you know and probably got nudes from your oneitis

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @volcelfatcel @eyelidcel @johncruz12345 @JustMewbrah @🌈👽 @Jagged0 @mulattomaxxer
legit thread...