@portuguesecel spent the day of today and yesterday fucking a cute becky

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
y call oneself a cel, if the only cel he is is a fakecel?

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
he lives rent free

@portuguesecel he took like 2 more hr than usual to respond on discord. knew this nigga was having sex mogged once again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 9699, mogstar and 2 others
No i didn’t

omg you made a thread on looksmaxxing section complaining about "fakeceldom" on a site that isn't exclusively incel

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
omg you made a thread on looksmaxxing section complaining about "fakeceldom" on a site that isn't exclusively incel
he claims to be incel tho, i mean just look at his username

@portuguesecel he took like 2 more hr than usual to respond on discord. knew this nigga was having sex mogged once again
what's ur discord? can u dm it to me?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and mogstar
he claims to be incel tho, i mean just look at his username
but why does it matter? i mean some people on this site lie about having an 8 inch dick, who cares though is it that big of a deal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 8080
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10615, lutte and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar
i wanna see your pics dude. i wanna know if you're a chad or normie
I mean u r one of my fav users here and I kinda trust u but I feel like so many ppl have seen my face and I don’t wanna get doxxed. But I’m 3 psl no joke now, long midface and bad eye area with a great lower third @higgabigga @Boneless Weirdo @ddristhebestgermany and @LondonVillie are some users who have seen my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
I mean u r one of my fav users here and I kinda trust u but I feel like so many ppl have seen my face and I don’t wanna get doxxed. But I’m 3 psl no joke now, long midface and bad eye area with a great lower third @higgabigga @Boneless Weirdo @ddristhebestgermany and @LondonVillie are some users who have seen my face
@higgabigga please tell this delusional nigger that it is not over for him

• JFL
yeah but I've shared my face with a few people so I'm not the kind who would share pics of others

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
  • +1
gf>sex tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
E btw para de expor merdas que te conto aqui eu nunca fiz isso contigo por isso retribui o respeito
ok desculpa, n tava ciente q n podia contar coisas positivas sobre ti

• JFL
ok desculpa, n tava ciente q n podia contar coisas positivas sobre ti
Cala te, não somos amigos e eu não te dei permissão para falares da minha vida neste fórum de autista eu nunca fiz isso contigo por isso retribui o respeito só isso

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
Cala te, não somos amigos e eu não te dei permissão para falares da minha vida neste fórum de autista eu nunca fiz isso contigo por isso retribui o respeito só isso
damn bro. eu curto de ti, n te queria fazer mal. n sabia q n podia

y call oneself a cel, if the only cel he is is a fakecel?
He's a LTN facially tbh his face aint that good, but its close to average and his height is top 0.something who gives a fuck insanely tall% so yeah hes a chad and idk why he calls himself an incel when hes
1. Not celibate
2. clearly capable of getting pussy

incels like to say that a lot of guys dont get pussy cuz there are chads who take all the pussy from them. And i find it very ironic to see people @portuguesecel identifying with the label because people like him are quite literally THE CHADS THAT ACTUAL INCELS COMPLAIN ABOUT

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, itorroella9, lutte and 2 others
He's a LTN facially tbh his face aint that good, but its close to average and his height is top 0.something who gives a fuck insanely tall% so yeah hes a chad and idk why he calls himself an incel when hes
1. Not celibate

incels like to say that a lot of guys dont get pussy cuz there are chads who take all the pussy from them. And i find it very ironic to see people @portuguesecel identifying with the label because people like him are quite literally THE CHADS THAT ACTUAL INCELS COMPLAIN ABOUT
nd he told my 173 ass that height doesn't matter

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 8080
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 5746
1. Not celibate

Thanks Higga, tbh I just want to get a gf be loved and do all of that cheesy shit bf and gf do and leave this forum, my goal was always to be loved, and that’s why I’m looksmaxxing, I really don’t care about slaying

Thanks Higga, tbh I just want to get a gf be loved and do all of that cheesy shit bf and gf do and leave this forum, my goal was always to be loved, and that’s why I’m looksmaxxing, I really don’t care about slaying
you're in luck then because it's easier to be loved than to slay as a man.
U can stop crying now and go live your mog life. Cant say im not jealous but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080 and mogstar
you're in luck then because it's easier to be loved than to slay as a man.
U can stop crying now and go live your mog life. Cant say im not jealous but it is what it is.
Thanks a lot higga I hope u succeed aswell, I really think u reached 5 psl or even more after your weight loss, hope u can overcome your own personal problems and live a happy life aswell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746