@portuguesecel spent the day of today and yesterday fucking a cute becky

Thanks a lot higga I hope u succeed aswell, I really think u reached 5 psl or even more after your weight loss, hope u can overcome your own personal problems and live a happy life aswell
dw if the day comes i get my cock sucked u wont see me on this forum or know of my existance ever again

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
@portuguesecel also told me since I'm swedish I must have a chad face
It’s true, you guys are very good looking

• JFL
Only chads go to vacation in southern europe incels rot in their basements or go to thailand
Are u really a chad ?

• JFL
Only chads go to vacation in southern europe incels rot in their basements or go to thailand
im a trucel and my girl travel from thailand to southern europe to fuck me. keepcrying forme

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and lutte
im a trucel and my girl travel from thailand to southern europe to fuck me. keepcrying forme
you're not truecel tho
maybe I should try to get some thai or filipina girl to fly to sweden for me? @Wallenberg thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
you're not truecel tho
maybe I should try to get some thai or filipina girl to fly to sweden for me? @Wallenberg thoughts?
it's easy but u have to have both low standards, know someone from there unless u want to get used for a greencard, and also a decent face

you're not truecel tho
btw wdym im not a trucel????

Everyone's seen your face
@higgabigga thoughts?
face barely matters. i just hide some brutal pics. i have been bullied all my life lmfao

Everyone's seen your face
@higgabigga thoughts?
idk why in this particular group of individuals the self pity is so strong, its almost like they WANT it to be over for them. No hes not truecel nor incel. He's a normie. High tier normie in fact. Portuguesecel is a chad. Neither are celibates or anywhere close to incels.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 8080 and lutte
face barely matters. i just hide some brutal pics. i have been bullied all my life lmfao
you also get matches and dates with portuguese girls
if you get bullied it's because of your frame not because you're ugly
also is 168 even that short for portugal?

• +1
idk why in this particular group of individuals the self pity is so strong, its almost like they WANT it to be over for them. No hes not truecel nor incel. He's a normie. High tier normie in fact. Portuguesecel is a chad. Neither are celibates or anywhere close to incels.
Thanks for being sane

U do know a chad is a chad because of his face right ? Being tall doesn’t suddenly turn me into a chad sadly

you're not truecel tho
just come to US you'll like it here

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and lutte
you also get matches and dates with portuguese girls
if you get bullied it's because of your frame not because you're ugly
also is 168 even that short for portugal?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
@lutte
168 is def short here but not giga short no. In my class with 15 guys i had 3 shorter than me.
I got bullied bc of frame and face and height bx late puberty + shit frame still today

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and lutte
@lutte
168 is def short here but not giga short no. In my class with 15 guys i had 3 shorter than me.
I got bullied bc of frame and face and height bx late puberty + shit frame still today
Are you gymming?

• JFL
@WadlowMaxxing
Y jfl react?

• +1
  • +1
If you’re being bullied for being small you obviously need to work out
I worked out in the past but failed to make significant gains. I assume its all just genes

you're not truecel tho
Thailand and the Philippines are JBW paradise. They are easiest Asian girls. Poor countries so they will locationmaxx by marrying a Western guy.

I'm not into Thai and Filipina girls. They don't look very good. Some rare Filipinas look like Latinas and they look good. East Asians look better and they aren't as easy.

Thailand and the Philippines are JBW paradise. They are easiest Asian girls. Poor countries so they will locationmaxx by marrying a Western guy.

I'm not into Thai and Filipina girls. They don't look very good. Some rare Filipinas look like Latinas and they look good. East Asians look better and they aren't as easy.
my girl isnt thai. simply was living in thailand

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
10690.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080