Possible drug to lighten eye colour? GTFIH

its hard to know how significant the decrease is to us without pics or if it plateaus
true, but there was another patent outlining similar methods to actually lighten eye colour, in a cosmetic sense

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
I'd be careful about reading into that too much, they seem to be trying to blanket all methods of eye colour change
use of alpha-methyl-p-tyrosine is one of the family to family citations so it will have been considered as a method, but they don't make any specific claims about the safety or sustainability of using alpha-methyl-p-tyrosine other than it being a possible method for cosmetic eye colour change.

You can run down the list of methods they outline and see which ones we can / have been tested, from what I have seen tyrosinase inhibitors involving hydroquinone don't work, at least the commercially available ones today, but maybe we could design one better somehow or combine methods.

d be careful about reading into that too much, they seem to be trying to blanket all methods of eye colour change
use of alpha-methyl-p-tyrosine is one of the family to family citations so it will have been considered as a method, but they don't make any specific claims about the safety or sustainability of using alpha-methyl-p-tyrosine other than it being a possible method for cosmetic eye colour change
The alpha shit isn’t the only method, it works by inhibiting tyrosinase which is needed for melanin production in the iris,

And tyrosinase inhibitors using hydro DO work but they come with lots of side effects, I’m using something that is over 100 fold more effective and not damaging

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Good_Little_Goy
And tyrosinase inhibitors using hydro DO work but they come with lots of side effects, I’m using something that is over 100 fold more effective and not damaging
they work in the sense that they inhibit tyrosinase but there are eye colour changing drops with hydroquinone in available to buy now and I'm yet to see any actual proof that they work, I know they do for skin but eyes are a whole different thing.

• +1
they work in the sense that they inhibit tyrosinase but there are eye colour changing drops with hydroquinone in available to buy now and I'm yet to see any actual proof that they work, I know they do for skin but eyes are a whole different thing.
Those products use an extremely small amount of hq, and multiple mechanisms of inhibiting melanin production is needed, not just one

And those products aren’t FDA approved so they’ve undergone NO testing whatsoever, it could purely be bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Latanoprost is a medicine that treats high pressure inside the eye, it is a synthetic prostaglandin analogue, which as well as naturally occurring prostaglandins such as PGF2a and PGE2, have been shown to induce increased pigmentation in the iris. Here is some examples:

View attachment 601074View attachment 601075

The way this works is still not completely clear, but for your eyes to get darker, increased synthesis of melanin must occur....

- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1771317/
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0039625797800197
Melanin is derived from the amino acid—tyrosine—through a synthesis regulated by the enzyme tyrosinase. View attachment 601101

Tyrosinase is the most important enzyme in the synthesis of melanin, many skin lighteners work by inhibiting this enzyme. Tyrosinase inhibitors include hydroquinone arbutin, kojic acid, azelaic acid, L-ascorbic acid/Vitamin C. It no suprise that the aformentioned products are some of the best substances for lightening/treating hyperpigmentation.

Now this study claims that they have a drug which blocks the synthesis of tyrosinase, it works by using alpha-methyl-p-tyrosine

This study conducted an experiment to prove the effiacy of this drug in lightening BROWN EYES:
View attachment 601115
Now the arrow points to the amount of melanin content in the cells, we can see that use of alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine decreases mealnin content in brown eyes, even without using latanoprost(the control), so this drug could possibly be used on its own to lighten dark eyes

It also decreased tyrinoase activity which is how skin lighteners often work

Except for one row, it consistently decreased melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity

"These results show that melanin production by iris melanocytes is inhibited by alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Results for brown-blue eyes

View attachment 601148
This is the second part of the study and it was conducted on blue-brown eyes, it still worked to inhibit melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity, but not as well as it did for brown eyes, as you can see, there a few rows melanin production increased, but this was probaly just random fluctuation, so this is probably more effective if you have very dark eyes.

"Although the present description concerns particularly the inhibition of melanin production induced by latanoprost, alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine can be used successfully to inhibit the same Side effect of pigmentation induced by other pharmacological treatments or metabolic imbalance of different origin."

- This means that this drug doesn't have to be used in response to eye colour change from latanoprost, so it can be used without it

The name of the drug is metyrosine and for lightening the eyes it should be dosed at 100-500mg.

TLDR - metyrosine is a drug which significantly decreases melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity, those with high concentrations of melanin in the eyes have brown eyes, very little melanin makes eyes blue.

I could be wrong about all of this, seeing as there were no pics in the study, we don't know how this would translate visually, i want a discussion and wanna see ppls opinion on this

Cumskins when ethnics and blacks have blue and green eyes:

View attachment 601166
Will it lighten your skin as well?

• +1
Will it lighten your skin as well?
using tyrosinase inhibitors will so yes, look at kojic acid and shit like that

• +1
Reactions: kej3094

Would it be a bad idea to use kojic when using Retin-A? And do you recommend applying it to other parts of the body so you aren’t two different colors?

• +1
Miring your low IQ son, this shit doesn't work, as soon as you get off this drug, you will prolly get black eyes and Vantablack skin JFL

• JFL
Reactions: eyebrowsmaxxer and doll
Miring your low IQ son, this shit doesn't work, as soon as you get off this drug, you will prolly get black eyes and Vantablack skin JFL
Muh low iq, you didn’t disprove shit faggot

Bro The real question is: is there any eye drops or anything really that lightens the eye color ONLY. I don’t want to wake up Albino

• +1
Bro The real question is: is there any eye drops or anything really that lightens the eye color ONLY. I don’t want to wake up Albino
yes the eye drops can be localised, there is some stuff thats available now but i wont vouch for anything

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Tag me when you post the next thread bro, I want blue eyes again.

• +1
@rax1337

extremely potent tyrosinase inhibitors are routinely ingested and used topically in studies, no reports of any mental side effects

@rax1337 gtfih nigga

do u have rebuttal?

i don't want ppl to blindly agree with this, i want ppl to challenge it, if its cope tell me why

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
i don't want ppl to blindly agree with this, i want ppl to challenge it, if its cope tell me why
tag drtony for
Hqdefault 8

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 2756 and hairyballscel
We need volunteers to experiment on this!
A

• +1
Muh low iq, you didn’t disprove shit faggot
You're fucking retarded, if it was this legit it would already be a hit, all of Africa and all niggers would be on this shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
You're fucking retarded, if it was this legit it would already be a hit, all of Africa and all niggers would be on this shit.
i never once said this stuff is 100% legit, i said i want to see people disprove/criticise this, but fags like you say "cope" or "low iq" without disproving shit

i never once said this stuff is 100% legit, i said i want to see people disprove/criticise this, but fags like you say "cope" or "low iq" without disproving shit
Mirin your sub 80 IQ son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and BigNigga69
dn

• Hmm...
@rax1337

extremely potent tyrosinase inhibitors are routinely ingested and used topically in studies, no reports of any mental side effects

crodie, the clinical use of this drug is to lower your adrenaline and dopamine.

Tyrosine hydroxylase catalyzes the reaction in which L-tyrosine is hydroxylated in the meta position to obtain L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine (L-DOPA). L-DOPA, can be transformed to dopamine by the enzyme DOPA decarboxylase. Dopamine may be converted into norepinephrine by the enzyme dopamine β-hydroxylase, which can be further modified by the enzyme phenylethanol N-methyltransferase to obtain epinephrine.

do you have any sources for that statement?

• +1
crodie, the clinical use of this drug is to lower your adrenaline and dopamine
*sigh* I’m not telling anyone to use this drug, just that the mechanism by which it works could be replicated in another drug which might lighten eye colour

do you have any sources for that statement
Look it up, kojic acid, vitamin c, hq etc... these are all tyrosinase inhibitors that don’t have an effect on dopamine levels, or at least hasn’t been noted. And there are ways to stop eye drops from going systemic

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, RecessedPrettyboy and goat2x
So disregarding all the autism going on this thread, have you found a possible solution yet @hairyballscel? Only thing I can really think of is getting hydroquinone eye droplet from. I doubt any natural solutions would work.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, joeveniro and Good_Little_Goy
So disregarding all the autism going on this thread, have you found a possible solution yet @hairyballscel? Only thing I can really think of is getting hydroquinone eye droplet from. I doubt any natural solutions would work.
lmao i dont think hydroquinone drop on eye would do something more than hurting it a lot; tho if you get any success id shut my mouth.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Good_Little_Goy
negro cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: wasted
im not focused on this stuff rn, i need to looksmax with other shit

im not gonna use hydro tbh, i got stronger shit

• +1
Reactions: wasted and Good_Little_Goy
*sigh* I’m not telling anyone to use this drug, just that the mechanism by which it works could be replicated in another drug which might lighten eye colour

Look it up, kojic acid, vitamin c, hq etc... these are all tyrosinase inhibitors that don’t have an effect on dopamine levels, or at least hasn’t been noted. And there are ways to stop eye drops from going systemic

bro, you're comparing a prescription drug to vitamin C... its not a potent inhibitor you sped...
Tyrosine hydroxylase can be inhibited by the drug α-methyl-para-tyrosine (metirosine). This inhibition can lead to a depletion of dopamine and norepinepherine in the brain due to the lack of the precursor L-Dopa (L-3,4-dyhydroxyphenylalanine) which is synthesized by tyrosine hydroxylase. This drug is rarely used and can cause depression, but it is useful in treating pheochromocytoma and also resistant hypertension. Older examples of inhibitors mentioned in the literature include oudenone[45] and aquayamycin.[46]

Tbh I am working on this too you seem like a high iqcel op. We'll have a solution in no time.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: doll and hairyballscel
insane thread, actually wondering on doing something similar as well.
i heard camomilla and honey has the effect to make the eyes a lil bit lighter ( they clean infections and impurity thus making it lighter ), if u ever do another post based on the same subject please tag me, i'd be happy
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::D:D:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
>Dr tony opinion is valid because he has degree brrr brrr
>autodidact opinion irrelevant because he doesn't have a degree brr brrr brr
Lol
Op wants to debate with someone about the effectiveness of this drug so i said tag drtony
He might not recommend alibaba hgh and dht gel

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and hairyballscel
Op wants to debate with someone about the effectiveness of this drug so i said tag drtony
Dr. Tony is a cancer doctor. He doesn't specialize in every single field of medicine. Stop appealing to authority.

• +1
Dr. Tony is a cancer doctor. He doesn't specialize in every single field of medicine. Stop appealing to authority.
Im not lol
If i said "tag drtony and if he says its bad then this whole shit is worthless" then i would say okay im alpealing to authority
I simply said if you want to debate/need more people to look into this tag drtony or even you or even seth walsh users who are knowledagble thats it

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, hairyballscel and Deleted member 2756
Im not lol
If i said "tag drtony and if he says its bad then this whole shit is worthless" then i would say okay im alpealing to authority
I simply said if you want to debate/need more people to look into this tag drtony or even you or even seth walsh users who are knowledagble thats it
Yeah, but in the past, I've seen you tag Dr. Tony in medicine-related threads. I'm not gonna argue with you, but you do appeal to authority because in the past you've also called my opinion invalid because I'm not a biologist.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and goat2x
Yeah, but in the past, I've seen you tag Dr. Tony in medicine-related threads. I'm not gonna argue with you, but you do appeal to authority because in the past you've also called my opinion invalid because I'm not a biologist.
Yeah i tend to tag him on this kind of topics because he usually gives a good answers with evidence
but when he just replies with "i dont have time write know bc im a cancer researcher who is from top 10 uni from the world and its not true, you cant even read a study" obvsly i wont just agree with him,thats why i roasted him in the strike poseidon stack(which is proven to be a bunk now) thread
im pretty sure i suggested that dont you shouldnt recommend hormones to kids but i guess if someone that retard to just take something without looking into it bc somebody in the internet said it then he deserves the consiquences

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, hairyballscel and Deleted member 2756
bro, you're comparing a prescription drug to vitamin C... its not a potent inhibitor you sped...
hq is doe, its one of the most potent inhibitors and does not cause depression

no quotes, studies or evidence like all your other posts ....
i posted a study you stupid fag jfl, and i back up what i say on this forum so pipe down

go back to my earlier post