Possible method to reshape nose at home

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
The article is mainly talking about electromechanical reshaping (a superior method to heat, but harder to do yourself since it requires using tiny needles), but it mentions that heat can be used to reshape cartilage. So in theory, all we have to do is pinch the nose while heating it up. Maybe eventually the nose would be noticeably slimmer. You could also pull on the nose while heating it to make it more protruding, or push it up while heating it to increase your nasolabial angle. Or do other things with your nose cartilage. In theory, this could even be used on ears as well. The problem is that you may need to heat up the cartilage by a considerable amount, which may be dangerous. I’m still (probably) gonna experiment with safe levels of heat and see if it can work over many sessions.
9F7222C7 77F7 4050 9E12 88D06F874012

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
nah.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Why do this shit when you can get rhino; it looks complicated and you would have to burn your fucking nose and pierce it with needles and even then you probably can't be sure it'll work. Even if you have no money it's better to wageslave until you can get it than do this jfl.

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki, mfk and ascension!
Why do this shit when you can get rhino; it looks complicated and you would have to burn your fucking nose and pierce it with needles and even then you probably can't be sure it'll work. Even if you have no money it's better to wageslave until you can get it than do this jfl.
I’m a teenagercel. I can’t get surgery yet and I don’t want to spend the rest of my youth as a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki and nulll
I’m a teenagercel. I can’t get surgery yet and I don’t want to spend the rest of my youth as a subhuman.
bro ive seen multiple pictures of you your not subhuman. Youre probably one of the best looking people in your school if you want you can pm so i can measure 40+ angles and ratios in your front and side profile and prove your good looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
blackpill autism. you may be subhuman but molesting your nose at home and beating your skull wont ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838
Bro who tf would risk Michael jacksoning themselves

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Thx bro, really, but that’s huge cope
bro your only problem is ntness. I bet you there are people at your school that look 10x worse than you that still have gfs

• +1
bro your only problem is ntness.
Nah that’s cap looks are a huge problem as well as NTness.
I bet you there are people at your school that look 10x worse than you that still have gfs
That’s actually true. My 5 ft manlet ethnic LTN glassescel has a gf, although she seems non-NT

• +1
The article is mainly talking about electromechanical reshaping (a superior method to heat, but harder to do yourself since it requires using tiny needles), but it mentions that heat can be used to reshape cartilage. So in theory, all we have to do is pinch the nose while heating it up. Maybe eventually the nose would be noticeably slimmer. You could also pull on the nose while heating it to make it more protruding, or push it up while heating it to increase your nasolabial angle. Or do other things with your nose cartilage. In theory, this could even be used on ears as well. The problem is that you may need to heat up the cartilage by a considerable amount, which may be dangerous. I’m still (probably) gonna experiment with safe levels of heat and see if it can work over many sessions.
View attachment 2117304
What method of heating your nose will u use

• +1
What method of heating your nose will u use
I’m gonna try hot water in a bowl possibly. Also maybe infrared light (probably won’t heat nose enough tho) and maybe sauna/hot tub

I’m gonna try hot water in a bowl possibly. Also maybe infrared light (probably won’t heat nose enough tho) and maybe sauna/hot tub
Noice

• +1
Even simple nose exercises work done long enough @Bvnny. Made a thread about it iirc

• +1
Just get a rhino bro much more better results in much less time

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 1901
Also if you are full asian suggest frauding hapa somehow

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I am hapa, so I don’t need to fraud hapa.
My nose is big as fuck brah I’m going to be nosemaxxing with you see you in a couple months

• Love it
My nose is big as fuck brah I’m going to be nosemaxxing with you see you in a couple months
Let’s hope we can get results. My nose is a bit wide and bulbous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Not possible. you might fuck up your nose if you try

• Hmm...
Not possible. you might fuck up your nose if you try
You can’t say it’s not possible, no one’s even tried.

Heard a variation of this is done with lasers. I'm, however, not sure how predictable it is. Messed up cartilage isn't nice outcome.

• +1
Does infrared darkens skin