Eye brow lowering with botox:
Botox on hollow eye

Canthoplasty + browlift:
Canthoplasty browlift

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: cmoon, schizo echochamber, bradpittshairline and 14 others
these all dope as fuck. but i dont get the last one, why is it a browlift if his brow went down
His eyebrows were negatively tilt so a browlift was preformed solely on the edges in combo with the canthoplasty to make them appear more PCT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
His eyebrows were negatively tilt so a browlift was preformed solely on the edges in combo with the canthoplasty to make them appear more PCT
im getting ptosis repair asap jesus

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, becomingnearperfect, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
how does botox help lower an eyebrow?

21779.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25, manlet cUnt and WanderingBurro
so do you need multiple sessions of this then to see a result?
There seem to be multiple posts over on realself asking about lowering eyebrows through botox though I can't find any specifics on if it'd require one or multiple sessions (though I could be blind). I don't recall the user who posted the original example mentioning any need for multiple visits.

Here's a mention of the results if you want to read further on that specific example attached though there isn't much extra info:

• +1
There seem to be multiple posts over on realself asking about lowering eyebrows through botox though I can't find any specifics on if it'd require one or multiple sessions (though I could be blind). I don't recall the user who posted the original example mentioning any need for multiple visits.

Here's a mention of the results if you want to read further on that specific example attached though there isn't much extra info:

insane and prob really cheap too if its just botox.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

i wonder if it looks uncanny though if you when moving your brow

it looks fine in the 7-8 second clip on the other thread tho

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
i wonder if it looks uncanny though if you when moving your brow

it looks fine in the 7-8 second clip on the other thread tho
honestly if u have everything except the lowLow eyebrows your fine and still very very very well off.

i wouldnt think the botox upkeep and risk of it getting distorted when animating is worth it

like if u got what the 3rd guy got, ur totally good

Hunter eye surgery:

3214172 Screenshot 20221221 153147 Instagram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25, bradpittshairline, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
I wonder how these look with the whole face (I’m wondering if they look uncanny)
idk cause the third looks insane ascension. best ive soon for male

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Orbital decompression
Cantho
Fat grafting

It's also one month post-op.
do you have profile pic of him

i find it hard to tell if someone needs orbital decompression, in many cases unless theyre very protruding it feels like they could get more or less the same thing with cantho, ptosis repair, botox in the brow etc. But its hard to say

Periorbital implants + botox to lower brow:

3179537 cool shirt
3179340 112722

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: goo25, bradpittshairline, manlet cUnt and 5 others

i find it hard to tell if someone needs orbital decompression, in many cases unless theyre very protruding it feels like they could get more or less the same thing with cantho, ptosis repair, botox in the brow etc. But its hard to say
I don't have any more pictures. I don't think he needed orbital decompression.

• +1

Orbital decompression decreases IPD and PFL. Something needs to be done about that.

Orbital decompression decreases IPD and PFL. Something needs to be done about that.
Also Dosnt LF3 decompress the orbitals?

Periorbital implants + botox to lower brow:

View attachment 2294821View attachment 2294820
Brow lowering through botox is slowly becoming one of the most OP cosmetic procedures, it should theoretically be cheap as hell and all the results I see have been pretty mogger. I'm almost considering getting it in tandem with my implants

How do you know if you have ptosis like that first guy? I suspect I have it but I’d much rather I just need fat grafts to my upper eyelid.

I wish I knew more specifics on when one should be chosen over another but here are some snippets I gathered through some searches (don't mind repitition these are just a few random quotes taken from the net):
-Unlike blepharoplasty, ptosis involves changing the height of the eyelid, so that it rests higher up on the surface of the eye. This is useful for patients whose upper eyelids may actually cover the pupil, making it difficult to see.

-Unlike blepharoplasty, which is considered a cosmetic procedure, ptosis repair is primarily functional. Ptosis repair tightens or shortens the eyelid muscle so that it can once again lift and open the eyelid adequately.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 20064
The "ptosis" repair means that if you have good orbitals you just need skin removed from there? Or did that guy got something else?
ptosis is a medical condition where your levator muscle (responsible for holding your eyelid up) is weakened or otherwise not functioning properly. it is usually accompanied by the brow rising to keep the eyes open enough in order to compensate for the weakened levator muscle, which leads to the illusion of weaker supraorbitals and brow. so a host of aesthetic problems ensue from what is at first a functional issue

blepharoplasty would be the removal of excess skin or fat from the eyelids

you would need a doctor in order to determine if your uee is caused form weak supraorbitals or from ptosis

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
ptosis is a medical condition where your levator muscle (responsible for holding your eyelid up) is weakened or otherwise not functioning properly. it is usually accompanied by the brow rising to keep the eyes open enough in order to compensate for the weakened levator muscle, which leads to the illusion of weaker supraorbitals and brow. so a host of aesthetic problems ensue from what is at first a functional issue

blepharoplasty would be the removal of excess skin or fat from the eyelids

you would need a doctor in order to determine if your uee is caused form weak supraorbitals or from ptosis
Hmm. Would it reduce UEE if you had bad orbitals?

Hmm. Would it reduce UEE if you had bad orbitals?
it will reduce uee no matter what, but you may not see as dramatic an after as in the example wanderingburro posted if your supraorbitals were bad. you can see how he basically went from bug eyes to almost fully hooded, this is because the brow was having to raise itself so high to compensate for the droopy eyelid. i would wager more uee reduction came from the brow falling down to its natural position than the actual eyelid raising up

many people have uee that is not caused at all by ptosis but just bad orbital shape, of course in such a case ptosis repair does nothing

• Hmm...
it will reduce uee no matter what, but you may not see as dramatic an after as in the example wanderingburro posted if your supraorbitals were bad. you can see how he basically went from bug eyes to almost fully hooded, this is because the brow was having to raise itself so high to compensate for the droopy eyelid. i would wager more uee reduction came from the brow falling down to its natural position than the actual eyelid raising up

many people have uee that is not caused at all by ptosis but just bad orbital shape, of course in such a case ptosis repair does nothing
Can i send a dm bec i need to know if i need implants or not. I will check it out anyway but i want to see if it's noticeable imo

The "ptosis" repair means that if you have good orbitals you just need skin removed from there? Or did that guy got something else?
Skin isn't removed in ptosis repair (that would only be part of a canthoplasty or blepharoplasty iirc), in a ptosis correction the eye muscles are just tightened from what I've heard. I don't know if you'd need good orbits but I'm going to make the assumption that your eyes should at least be a little deeper set for better results.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: tom69 and Allornothing
Life fuel thread

There's no such thing as an eye ascension. Those people are probably just squinting. How can you change your eyes? I mean maybe if mewing like pushes your skull up or something making your eyes look deeper. Unless there is some surgical procedure..feel like if you're a fish eyed dude you will always be a fish eyed dude idk

There's no such thing as an eye ascension. Those people are probably just squinting. How can you change your eyes? I mean maybe if mewing like pushes your skull up or something making your eyes look deeper. Unless there is some surgical procedure..feel like if you're a fish eyed dude you will always be a fish eyed dude idk
U need eye surgery if u can’t see the surgery ascensions in this tread

Do you remember who performed the first one ? Unless there is some angle frauding, the result is crazy.