Post daily calorie intake

Yeah! You're acting like a depressed girl. I'd hug you until you're cheered up.
Yo faggot we gonna sex cam soon, get ready with the oil all over you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19499
I-I'd like that, a lot. :heart:
Tsukasa_crying.gif
Oh. Now I'm starting to cry! I'd love to hug you and make you feel better.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Oh. Now I'm starting to cry! I'd love to hug you and make you feel better.
Me too. You've been so nice to me on here. I am a loser IRL. :ogre:

• +1
Are you really a schizo?
Yes, I'm diagnosed on the Autistic Spectrum with mild schizophrenia. This, plus my unattractive facial features makes women not like me and people not wanna associate with me. :feelsbadman:

• Woah
Reactions: Acee
Yes, I'm diagnosed on the Autistic Spectrum with mild schizophrenia. This, plus my unattractive facial features makes women not like me and people not wanna associate with me. :feelsbadman:
You think I exist?

• +1
Yeah, as well as the other forum members on here, but I suspect a lot are alts. :ogre:
The voices are mean to you, or are they friendly?

The voices are mean to you, or are they friendly?
They're mainly mean, but sometimes they guide me. Sonic is the biggest one tho and I can see and hear him as well.

• +1
They're mainly mean, but sometimes they guide me. Sonic is the biggest one tho and I can see and hear him as well.
You should mock them in a rap battle once and they'd leave from shame tbh tbh.

• JFL
You should mock them in a rap battle once and they'd leave from shame tbh tbh.
I've told them to leave before and they've obeyed, but they come back, especially during stressful times. I don't mind them as much tho as I've become accustomed to them for so long.

• JFL
I've told them to leave before and they've obeyed, but they come back, especially during stressful times. I don't mind them as much tho as I've become accustomed to them for so long.
Someone is fucking my love while I`m speaking online to a schizo about his voices.

Beyond over.

• So Sad
Someone is fucking my love while I`m speaking online to a schizo about his voices.

Beyond over.
Chad always wins. :feelsbadman:

Chad always wins. :feelsbadman:
You can literally fuck some imaginary stacy girl if you really wanted to and searched cheats online for schizos. However, for me it`s over.

SmartSelect 20220517 133430 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 19499
You can literally fuck some imaginary stacy girl if you really wanted to and searched cheats online for schizos. However, for me it`s over.
That's what someone told me earlier today, to just make an imaginary GF. It came along when I was talking about making myself a female alter ego and fearing that I'd fall in love with it. :lul:

Starting from around a week ago I've been eating 900 calories and then whatever is for dinner. But try to avoid carbs from it and just the protein