Posting myself as an ltn m13 to reddit, to see the dramatic change in comparison to here

majesticincel

majesticincel

Whitepilled
Where should i post this? Like i also got 3 karma and only a 14month old acc, i heard that some subreddits have like a minimum.

Js gonna ask for them to help my skin and hair and rate me, we will see how it goes

I NEED YOU TO RATE ME HERE SO I CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE, 1-10 (not psl) with average being 5.

Slightly frauded by slight cheekbiting and squinting, but the point is not to get rated realistically but see the dif between the communities.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240611_195056_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_195056_TikTok.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240611_195034_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_195034_TikTok.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240611_194929_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_194929_TikTok.jpg
    445.6 KB · Views: 0
Yes im fucking bloated here no shit

Ima upload these pics there too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240611_195205_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_195205_Gallery.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240530_151652_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240530_151652_Gallery.jpg
    699.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240611_183305_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_183305_Gallery.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 0
Dont cope by saying im htn and shit, js be honest jfl

"Dnr" right, bump

Where should i post this? Like i also got 3 karma and only a 14month old acc, i heard that some subreddits have like a minimum.

Js gonna ask for them to help my skin and hair and rate me, we will see how it goes

I NEED YOU TO RATE ME HERE SO I CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE, 1-10 (not psl) with average being 5.

Slightly frauded by slight cheekbiting and squinting, but the point is not to get rated realistically but see the dif between the communities.
mid mtn in these pics if you had no acne

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and majesticincel
13 years old? Go play minecraft child

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Sawa, Annihilator and 3 others
Ima have to agree with silencio, mid mtn.

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Future high mtn with age and softmaxx

High ltn rn tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon and majesticincel

mogs me, fuck.

• So Sad
I still have some years of high hgh and puberty, should reach 2m
mirin, im hoping i can grow another 5cm and reach that 200cm mark, would be nice.

• +1
And you think 2 meters is ideal?

height prediction is pure nonsense
In european countries, czechia specifically abt 195 should be ideal

In european countries, czechia specifically abt 195 should be ideal
Ideal for what, youre pulling numbers out of your rectum

Like I said, height prediction is nonsense, my dad is 170cm my mom is 162cm, no one in the world would have knew that I would grow to 191cm.

Ideal for what, youre pulling numbers out of your rectum

Like I said, height prediction is nonsense, my dad is 170cm my mom is 162cm, no one in the world would have knew that I would grow to 191cm.
Wdym height prediction with parents, im already taller than my dad jfl. Im just saying that i should grow more probably reaching 2m with my yet to undergo puberty and high hgh

Wdym height prediction with parents, im already taller than my dad jfl. Im just saying that i should grow more probably reaching 2m with my yet to undergo puberty and high hgh
"Wdym height prediction" I mean you predicting that you will be 2 meters when you have no idea, when i was just 15 i was shorter than my dad, then at 17 i was towering.

• +1
"Wdym height prediction" I mean you predicting that you will be 2 meters when you have no idea, when i was just 15 i was shorter than my dad, then at 17 i was towering.
Fair enough

Dk abt that. Was 183cm at 13, now 16 and 191cm.

• +1
Yeahh well idk, lets hope so that i will be atleast 190
Yeah, 2m is prob to tall anyway, women on the internet thinks its ideal untill they see a 2m man irl and get scared. 6"4 or mby 6"5 is ideal

• +1
bad skin but good looking

• Love it
Yeah im pretty sure i said dont cope
give it 5 years, lose the puppy fat, and you'll see. just look at your chin development at your age, and your cheekbones are also well developed, just buried beneath the fat.

the only thing really failoing you is your nose, once you fix the skin and lose bodyfat.

• +1

My eye area is better than yours and I don't squint

• +1
give it 5 years, lose the puppy fat, and you'll see. just look at your chin development at your age, and your cheekbones are also well developed, just buried beneath the fat.
View attachment 2976696

the only thing really failoing you is your nose, once you fix the skin and lose bodyfat.
Im fucking cheekbiting, its so over lmao

high LTN facially

• Love it
Im fucking cheekbiting, its so over lmao
Tbh if u want perma cheek bite just inject lipo like im doing, im 15 turned 14 like a week ago and injecting it.

• +1
  • +1