[Potent Ropefuel] My Cephalic Index is 0.8342

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Head width161 mm
Head length193 mm

I measured my head length and width more accurately than last time, and my cephalic index turns out to be a little worse than I thought.

161 ÷ 193 = 0.8341968912

IM UTTERLY BRACHYCEPHALIC!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 10709 and 7 others
no brachycephaly for your giga manletism

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, .👽., joeveniro and 3 others
its over jfl

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Don't you mean dolichocephalic?

• Hmm...
Is this good?

• +1

Brachycephaly looks terrible

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 5746
Head width161 mm
Head length193 mm

I measured my head length and width more accurately than last time, and my cephalic index turns out to be a little worse than I thought.

161 ÷ 193 = 0.8341968912

IM UTTERLY BRACHYCEPHALIC
man how do you conclude that brachy is the worst again?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Typical asian skull

• +1
Reactions: Slob and thecel
man how do you conclude that brachy is the worst again?
View attachment 1065321
Just show a pic of a Hollywood actor as if it disproves a general trend theory
Judging by the react you left on OP’s response, you probably don’t get what he meant by « just show a pic of a .. »

He means that it’s a poor rebuttal to his initial argument because of course there are going to be some people who manage to look good even with some failos, such as people who have pretty icy perfect faces otherwise (holly wood actors) and are not indicative o&the general population.

it’s like someone saying « balding is death » and then me showing a bald Chad who’s perfect in every other sense and nowhere near the general populous,

see how it makes no sense and functions poorly as a refuting argument?

• Love it
Just show a pic of a Hollywood actor as if it disproves a general trend theory
well what is the general trend then?
Having a large head breadth is clearly a male dimorphic trait. The larger your head breadth the more brachy you are.

• WTF
idiot this is the extreme variations that has been used. Brachy is a male dimorphic trait. Measure the normal kid and you find that he is .80 which is brachy not meso, so this only shows the extremes. The kid used to describe the 'normal' is brachy.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, mogstar and thecel
He means that it’s a poor rebuttal to his initial argument because of course there are going to be some people who manage to look good even with some failos, such as people who have pretty icy perfect faces otherwise (holly wood actors) and are not indicative o&the general population.
The problem is he didn't argue why brachy is bad. Keep your essays in your head next time.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Selinity
The problem is he didn't argue why brachy is bad. Keep your essays in your head next time.
@thecel can explain that
I just wanted to help you understand what he was saying since I noticed you put the ‘huh’ react on his post.

My essayas are for everyone to read, say thank you to me for taking the time to share my ingenious thoughts with this forum

• Love it
idiot this is the extreme variations that has been used. Brachy is a male dimorphic trait. Measure the normal kid and you find that he is .80 which is brachy not meso, so this only shows the extremes. The kid used to describe the 'normal' is brachy.
True.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
The skull will look too round if the head length is too low, making the splanchocranium look less projected He has a topic about it here if you want to read about it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
@thecel can explain that
I just wanted to help you understand what he was saying since I noticed you put the ‘huh’ react on his post.

My essayas are for everyone to read, say thank you to me for taking the time to share my ingenious thoughts with this forum
Yes and I asked him... that is the point jfl. Meanwhile he does the same. Brahcy is a male dimorphic trait. there is no need to cope.

Guess which one this is. It is not meso, not doli. You can see it from the ears and the hair side of his head.

Brachycephaly looks terrible

View attachment 1065318

• +1
The skull will look too round if the head length is too low, making the splanchocranium look less projected He has a topic about it here if you want to read about it
none of them are measured, you just assume ''x'' model is meso. Look at the previous study i posted. The males are scored higher skull width then females.

• +1
peak autism measuring actual decimals with face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 10913, thecel and 1 other person
none of them are measured, you just assume ''x'' model is meso. Look at the previous study i posted. The males are scored higher skull width then females.
Well yes of course wide skulls are dimorphic but the sagittal length of the head should still be proportionate to it or it will look too round. the cephalic index are determined by the two dimensions and not just the width

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and Deleted member 10913
Well yes of course wide skulls are dimorphic but the sagittal length of the head should still be proportionate to it or it will look too round. the cephalic index are determined by the two dimensions and not just the width
what is the ideal porportion then. I would agrue that anything below .80 is not ideal. from .80 to .83 is the ideal.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and StrangerDanger
what is the ideal porportion then. I would agrue that anything below .80 is not ideal. from .80 to .83 is the ideal.
idk really, it depends on the person. Doli is 70-75, Meso is 75-80 and Brachy is 80+. You're right though high meso and over is masc as long as it's caused by a wide head and not a sagitally short one (like Dolph Lundgren?) Too low will look like gay alien skull

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10913 and thecel
well what is the general trend then?
Having a large head breadth is clearly a male dimorphic trait. The larger your head breadth the more brachy you are.
View attachment 1065330

Females have rounder skulls than males. Females are more brachy than males.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Need2Ascend and StrangerDanger

I think “meso-width dolicho” is the ideal head shape.

If you think that makes no sense, meso-width dolicho is just a large dolichocephalic head, a dolicho skull that’s large enough to be just as wide in absolute width as the average meso skull. Another way to illustrate meso-width dolicho is a head with average width and above-average front-to-back length. The extra length allows for a longer mandible and more forward facial projection.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Females have rounder skulls than males. Females are more brachy than males.
Yes and if there heads where as large as ours with still the same porportions it would look masculine.

even these are still smaller then male skulls on average but pay attention in how dom it looks.

• Hmm...
Yes and if there heads where as large as ours with still the same porportions it would look masculine.
View attachment 1065413View attachment 1065414

even these are still smaller then male skulls on average but pay attention in how dom it looks.

The woman on the left doesn’t look masculine.

The one on the right looks masculine because of her wide square jaw, not her wide cranium.

The woman on the left doesn’t look masculine.

The one on the right looks masculine because of her wide square jaw, not her wide cranium.
they are women they would never look masculine in the sense of like an male. They still look more masc then the average female. Both of them look brachy

• +1

You’re talking about 2 different things.

In the context of babies, the words brachycephaly, dolichocephaly, etc. always refer to deformities. On the contrary, brachy- and dolichocephaly in the general human population are completely normal and not deformities.

The classifications of head shapes by cephalic index (0.7–0.75 dolicho, 0.75–0.8 meso, 0.8–0.85 brachy) are for measuring adult humans’ heads not infant deformities.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10913

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Which set of males looks better (focus on head shape not facial features)?

Attachments

• 5729F7A9-7251-4BF0-83D8-655DCC0856B3.jpeg
    5729F7A9-7251-4BF0-83D8-655DCC0856B3.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 5583B013-6507-4C45-8757-7F6DAF2EB24E.jpeg
    5583B013-6507-4C45-8757-7F6DAF2EB24E.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 56
Right looks more dom

• +1
Come to think of it, I have the same head shape and chin as this guy. Lifefuel?

Screenshot 2021 03 29 211657

• +1
Head width161 mm
Head length193 mm

161 ÷ 193 = 0.8341968912

IM UTTERLY BRACHYCEPHALIC!!!
When u measure your head length, do u include the forehead or just the hairline?

• +1
Are you still 5’6, I remember you said you were 5’6 a year and a half ago at 15?

• +1
Are you still 5’6, I remember you said you were 5’6 a year and a half ago at 15?

yes I’m still 5'6"

:feelsrope: