Potential negatives of daily bonesmashing used for "pump" in school and otherwise + my own experinece with accidental bonesmash creating more bone

C

curryp

Iron
I wanna start off with my own accidental bonesmashing incident. Last year I had a small accident (very minor) that caused a hit on my upper zygo near eye (picture below, area marked in blue). Now after the swelling (which was kind bad and caused discoloration and this weird overall color in the area) I noticed this bumb or kind of a new small portusion in my zygo area where the hit was. So this leads me to believe that bonesmashing is not necessarily cope, but the question is how hard you have to hit to create this new bone.
Zygomatic Bone

Now second topic if you have bonesmashed you know you get kind of a "pump" in your face after bonesmashing causing more defined zygos and a slightly more projected chin from the front especially + potentially slightly more hollowish cheecks. Using this lets say I bonesmashed twice a say first before leaving for school and for the second time in school + potentially a third time probably not though. The pump + the potential long term benefits are quite great sounding. Now focusing on the negatives what are there really to this and are they enough to outweigh the benefits. Some negatives I have heard about are potential iq loss? or just feeling dumber, idk if this is true but getting retarded from bonesmashing doesnt sound too nice. Anyways my main question was what are the negatives of bonesmashing?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, Jeww, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
I think you have to keep your head in a fix position so you don't make your brain move and get vibration from the shockwave

• +1
Reactions: coispet
too much yap nigga just do it, all mental masturbation

I wonder if 2 times a day will be too much or not

I think you have to keep your head in a fix position so you don't make your brain move and get vibration from the shockwave
yeah I heard about this have been mostly doing this while laying on a pillow but not really possible in school

I wonder if 2 times a day will be too much or not
No do not, 1 per day is enough and don't go overboard lol, btw I did it for 2 months and after the swelling was gone, no changes to the bone or whatsoever

Keep in mind I also overdosed d3+k2 and doing 10mins medium strength for each zygos along with my chin

actually I'm not sure if it works, I'm too bored to continue it, the results aren't insane even the swelling isn't that good

Interesting video, kinda overlaps with bonesmashing will watch it more indepth later today or tomorrow, but if I understood correctly its way more gentle and kind of different

Is it a hard bone growth thats clearly not on the other zygos too?
Sounds like bullchit, bonesmash theory is built on the idea of bone healing and regrowth over time. MMA fighters get what you got every fight. Why dont fighters get any bone growth after getting their bones fractured?

No do not, 1 per day is enough and don't go overboard lol, btw I did it for 2 months and after the swelling was gone, no changes to the bone or whatsoever

Keep in mind I also overdosed d3+k2 and doing 10mins medium strength for each zygos along with my chin

actually I'm not sure if it works, I'm too bored to continue it, the results aren't insane even the swelling isn't that good
been doing it for 11 month for sure growth when I stopped doing zygos for 2 weeks, didn't reach chad level for now

Sounds like bullchit, bonesmash theory is built on the idea of bone healing and regrowth over time. MMA fighters get what you got every fight. Why dont fighters get any bone growth after getting their bones fractured?
It's nearly bullshit ngl, most famous fighters having developed bones are because of them having high T at puberty

Most of them train between 10-15 yrs old, makes their T high asf and it gives them good development, after the fights tho ur right, they don't have bone changes

No its not on the other zygo could be possible that it is some kind of clogged up blood thing but it definitely wasnt there before. The bumb ofc is very small in size and not that noticeable if you dont look close and especially in some lighting

why the fuk are retards saying 'definite bone growth from bumping on the side of a pool one time' or '4 days bonesmashing zygos caused extreme ogre assymmetrical zygos'
and then others say zero change after months
zygos are supposed to blow up instantly too

it's just the swelling that he think is abnormal bone

No its not on the other zygo could be possible that it is some kind of clogged up blood thing but it definitely wasnt there before. The bumb ofc is very small in size and not that noticeable if you dont look close and especially in some lighting
Does it feel like bone or a hard skin/scar tissue, eg like a callous on a knuckle?
Im interested because I always believed bonesmashing, if it worked, would just elevate the surface instead of having a concentrated bump poking out of the flat zygo arch surface

It's nearly bullshit ngl, most famous fighters having developed bones are because of them having high T at puberty

Most of them train between 10-15 yrs old, makes their T high asf and it gives them good development, after the fights tho ur right, they don't have bone changes

it's just the swelling that he think is abnormal bone
Yes definitely swelling from a year ago, could be possible that its lumped up blood or some other fluid but idk, also keep in mind im in puberty still so that affects it

why the fuk are retards saying 'definite bone growth from bumping on the side of a pool one time' or '4 days bonesmashing zygos caused extreme ogre assymmetrical zygos'
and then others say zero change after months
zygos are supposed to blow up instantly too
The people who say bonesmashing works won't even post their pics jfl, I believed it tbh, did everything correctly, I even got a whole pdf guide for it, but yeah honestly it was just boring as shit, hitting myself for 30 mins straight and then after 2 months the results are very very disappointing

Does it feel like bone or a hard skin/scar tissue, eg like a callous on a knuckle?
Im interested because I always believed bonesmashing, if it worked, would just elevate the surface instead of having a concentrated bump poking out of the flat zygo arch surface
Imo its feels more like a really small bone thing but could be wrong

The people who say bonesmashing works won't even post their pics jfl, I believed it tbh, did everything correctly, I even got a whole pdf guide for it, but yeah honestly it was just boring as shit, hitting myself for 30 mins straight and then after 2 months the results are very very disappointing
2 months ain't even enough to see growth, even in theory it's said to be slow as fuck and adviced to be done for 1-2 years

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
it workd on my chin but DO NOT do zygos

Also I got hit hella hard on a small place way harder than just normal bonesmashing

2 months ain't even enough to see growth, even in theory it's said to be slow as fuck and adviced to be done for 1-2 years
I'm gonna do it again when I get my test e and hgh, in theory I'll grow bones faster this way, let's see, I'll make myself a lab rat

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
I dont imagine they do it to gaslight because I swear I got changes. There needs to be a full scale investigation on this conspiracy, most people who did it swear it works yet theres people who have zero results, no in between. Truly an unsolveable mystery
send the pdf guide, im assuming its from the legend indigenous swiss.

I'm gonna do it again when I get my test e and hgh, in theory I'll grow bones faster this way, let's see, I'll make myself a lab rat
don't seek for results atleast for 6 months and do 5 minutes every day each bone so u don't fuck up skin, u can take a day per week off if u want (keep using ice to prevent any type of bruising)

Some negatives I have heard about are potential iq loss? or just feeling dumber, idk if this is true but getting retarded from bonesmashing doesnt sound too nice.
You don't get retarded by bonemashing. If you do bonemashing you are retarded

why did op get an instant bump from an impact? I swear these bonesmashers, either months with zero results or bumped into a pole and turned into ramirez
Also I got hit hella hard on a small place way harder than just normal bonesmashing
Doesnt make sense, doesnt even follow bonesmash theory
mma fighter = no repeated impact, no time to hell = no growth
bonesmashing = repeated MICROfracture, fatigue and healing cycle
but it leads me to believe the concentrated pressure is what caused your growth
there would be an epidemic of people with random lumps sticking out of their body, maybe it was just asymmetry

it workd on my chin but DO NOT do zygos
Chin would cause insane brain damage, dont you feel your brain jolting when you smash your chin? what's wrong with zygos?

• +1
why did op get an instant bump from an impact? I swear these bonesmashers, either months with zero results or bumped into a pole and turned into ramirez

there would be an epidemic of people with random lumps sticking out of their body, maybe it was just asymmetry
we don't even know if it's bone that he grew lmao

Chin would cause insane brain damage, dont you feel your brain jolting when you smash your chin? what's wrong with zygos?
i doubt i got damage jfl I ve been functioning normally

Yeah ig makes sense and could possibly jut be something lumped up but the thing is i have no reason to lie

i doubt i got damage jfl I ve been functioning normally
This is what boxers think, they go super hard in sparring and accumulate damage over time that they arent aware of and get CTE. Its what you dont feel that kills your brain
Bonesmash your chin again. What do you feel? If theres a brain jolt youre accumulating unchecked brain damage

• +1
Bonesmash your chin again. What do you feel? If theres a brain jolt youre accumulating unchecked brain damage
nigger i wanst punching my fucking chin i was slightly hitting it

Yeah ig makes sense and could possibly jut be something lumped up but the thing is i have no reason to lie
Get a CT scan. Can you move the skin out of the way and 100% determine that it's bone?
Im getting a CT soon and then ill prove 100% what bonesmashing does
nigger i wanst punching my fucking chin i was slightly hitting it
If you film yourself youll see your head move a lot. Do you know the mechanism of brain damage? extreme volume of low magnitude acceleration of the brain. Not big but few impacts

• +1
Get a CT scan. Can you move the skin out of the way and 100% determine that it's bone?

If you film yourself youll see your head move a lot. Do you know the mechanism of brain damage? extreme volume of low magnitude acceleration of the brain. Not big but few impacts
how can I determine if I damaged my brain or is it over

how can I determine if I damaged my brain or is it over
If you dont have random headaches then youre probably fine. Hows your short term memory? If you do a psychological study you can detect changes, otherwise dont worry about it too much youll know if you have it.

• +1
f you dont have random headaches then youre probably fine. Hows your short term memory? If you do a psychological study you can detect changes, otherwise dont worry about it too much youll know if you have it.
i havent been having much headaches not anything abnormal I havent suffered from before, my memory is fine

just hold ur head with the other hand tightly, and what do u mean by moving the skin out of the way? I can do it I smashed chin for more than 6 months

i havent been having much headaches not anything abnormal I havent suffered from before, my memory is fine
How long did you do it + what bone change did you notice

How long did you do it + what bone change did you notice
I got pretty good changes very good ones so much so my friends and family pointed out my chin looks much better, i did it for around 6 months

just hold ur head with the other hand tightly, and what do u mean by moving the skin out of the way? I can do it I smashed chin for more than 6 months
The skin there could just be hardened tissue or scar tissue. If you press the skin and move it away from the bone then itll reveal whether its skin or bone thats causing the protrusion/lump