Powerlifting vs Bodybuilding (naturally) which cause's more long term injury ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I heard it's powerlifting because human's have not evolved to lift incredibly heavy object's against the ground or against gravity. While building muscle can also put reptitive damage on ligament's and tendon's i could be wrong though ?

What do you think is a better choice in life powerlifting or bodybuilding (naturally ofc)

I mean there's no limit to building muscle while strength is something your body has a limit to like being able to deadlift 1000 kg

@Arborist thought's ?

Powerlifters are all permainjured. And doing both natty is a joke and a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: jon_chase89 and Deleted member 23391
Powerlifting. They all have fucked up joints. Even the professionals with perfect form.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Talk to any powerlifter in a gym over the age of 35. They all have fucked up backs, knees, shoulders, elbows. It destroys you maxing out on those heavy bench presses and deadlifts for years and years.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and Mr.Proper
Talk to any powerlifter in a gym over the age of 35. They all have fucked up backs, knees, shoulders, elbows. It destroys you maxing out on those heavy bench presses and deadlifts for years and years.
Aight bodybuilding it is then

Calisthenics mogs for natural and female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
PowerLifting if you are high level and max out often, otherwise no problem with both sports