PREDICT THE REPLACEMENT NAMES FOR OTIS/FRANKLIN/DORA [GTFIH, THEY'RE IN THE MEETING RIGHT NOW] DEADLINE: TODAY

how the fuck
I also predicted isabella
banned

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Predict the replacement hurricane names for:
  • Otis
  • Franklin
  • Dora
  • Idalia (if it happens)
Otis, Franklin and Dora all have 1 nomination each.
The RA IV meeting his happening in Panama, and it's typically on a Wednesday the replacement name results come out.

This should take y'all a minute to do.

THE NAMES ARE BEING ANNOUNCED TODAY SO PLEASE HURRY UP.

Recent replacement names:
Ian --> Idris
Fiona --> Farrah
Ida --> Imani
Dorian --> Dexter
Laura --> Leah
Irma --> Idalia

@lemonnz thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
@lemonnz thoughts?
Too schizo for me to care, but maybe they’ll change the names to align with whatever region they’re in.

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
Too schizo for me to care, but maybe they’ll change the names to align with whatever region they’re in.
Why schizo
It'll just take 10 seconds to fill in jfl

thats why it is banned
are you martin shkreli btw?
im not martin shkreli, im just a rotting schizo, however im going to try becoming him, he has recently uploaded very in dept stock analysises,

• Love it
im not martin shkreli, im just a rotting schizo, however im going to try becoming him, he has recently uploaded very in dept stock analysises,
mirin him honestly.
good luck on your martinshkrelimaxxing journey.

mirin him honestly.
good luck on your martinshkrelimaxxing journey.
he mentioned incels, and he has clarified ( Prejudicated towards believeing incels are losers, which .org shows as reality) that he himself could've rotted, but didn't. He's an inspiration.

• +1
"When we get into the operational plans, we are going to ask for Dora's name to be retired because of sensitivities related to the wildfires that occurred in Hawaii. As Dora was passing south, there was an increase in gradient winds that at least indirectly contributed to the wildfires in US history. It is the deadliest wildfires in US history and we will have a later presentation today because of the name Dora associated with the wildfires in Hawaii, from this deadly event."

"Idalia hit one of the most sparsely populated areas in Florida"

IDALIA GOT OFF JFL

Last edited:
"When we get into the operational plans, we are going to ask for Dora's name to be retired because of sensitivities related to the wildfires that occurred in Hawaii. As Dora was passing south, there was an increase in gradient winds that at least indirectly contributed to the wildfires in US history. It is the deadliest wildfires in US history and we will have a later presentation today because of the name Dora associated with the wildfires in Hawaii, from this deadly event."

IDALIA GOT OFF JFL

View attachment 2809990
JFL @idalia

IDALIA GOT OFF JFL

View attachment 2809990
"Dora played a critical role in the wildfires and is the largest loss of life in 100 lives at least and was one of the biggest tragedies"
"Hurricane Dora was long lived"
"This was a tragedy"

"Dora played a critical role in the wildfires and is the largest loss of life in 100 lives at least and was one of the biggest tragedies"
"Hurricane Dora was long lived"
"This was a tragedy"
"Dora was also impactful in 1964 and was retired in the Atlantic"
"So also because of that we are asking for Dora to be retired"

"Dora was also impactful in 1964 and was retired in the Atlantic"
"So also because of that we are asking for Dora to be retired"
"Dora played a critical but indirect role in the Hawaiian wildfires that killed over 100 people and the state and government of Hawaii recommends that."
"The wildfires were enhanced by Dora's presence"
"The most devasting wildfires of 100 years and Hawaiians will cope with this for many years"
"The State of Hawaii recognizes this and we make a recommendation to retire the name Dora in the Eastern North Pacific"
"State officials and governor also recommends the name Dora to be retired"
"The name Dora is forever associated with these wildfires and they all recommend the name Dora to be retired"
"Dora, the name, in Hawaii, is linked to these traumatic wildfires and for years to come"
"The Central Pacific also considers the name Dora to be retired as it is insensitive. Mahalo."

"Dora played a critical but indirect role in the Hawaiian wildfires that killed over 100 people and the state and government of Hawaii recommends that."
"The wildfires were enhanced by Dora's presence"
"The most devasting wildfires of 100 years and Hawaiians will cope with this for many years"
"The State of Hawaii recognizes this and we make a recommendation to retire the name Dora in the Eastern North Pacific"
"State officials and governor also recommends the name Dora to be retired"
"The name Dora is forever associated with these wildfires and they all recommend the name Dora to be retired"
"Dora, the name, in Hawaii, is linked to these traumatic wildfires and for years to come"
"The Central Pacific also considers the name Dora to be retired as it is insensitive. Mahalo."

@socialcel DORA IS FUCKED

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel
YOU PROBABLY HAVE LIKE AN HOUR OR TWO LEFT TO VOTE

he mentioned incels, and he has clarified ( Prejudicated towards believeing incels are losers, which .org shows as reality) that he himself could've rotted, but didn't. He's an inspiration.
For me, I only mire his style of investing.
But i hate that he sees everyone who looksmax as an incel who only thinks about getting laid all the time
Also he wanted to capitalize the whole Looksmaxxing and dating idea here in this podcast he mentions the forum.

At 2:38:30

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
For me, I only mire his style of investing.
But i hate that he sees everyone who looksmax as an incel who only thinks about getting laid all the time
Also he wanted to capitalize the whole Looksmaxxing and dating idea here in this podcast he mentions the forum.

At 2:38:30

yes i referenced to that video too, i guess life comes down to working, no matter how much rotting one does.

• +1
yes i referenced to that video too, i guess life comes down to working, no matter how much rotting one does.
Yeah I agree.
As @HarrierDuBois said it is all about your legacy.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and HarrierDuBois
Jova’s hurricussy mogs.
LOOKS LIKE DORA'S HURRICUSSY WAS TOO MUCH THEY SWAPPED THE EXPLORER WITH A ROASTIE NAMED DEBORAH

• JFL
LOOKS LIKE DORA'S HURRICUSSY WAS TOO MUCH THEY SWAPPED THE EXPLORER WITH A ROASTIE NAMED DEBORAH
Deborah is BBH only (big black hurricock)

• JFL
Yeah I agree.
As @HarrierDuBois said it is all about your legacy.
im being reminded, that all that matters is what i bring to my family, and how my dad percieves me.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Xangsane
  • Otis
  • Franklin
  • Dora
  • Idalia (if it happens)
The RA IV meeting his happening in Panama, and it's typically on a Wednesday the replacement name results come out.

Ian --> Idris
Fiona --> Farrah
Ida --> Imani
Dorian --> Dexter
Laura --> Leah
Irma --> Idalia

I sent it right now. Pat me for helping out

• Love it
  • Otis
  • Franklin
  • Dora
  • Idalia (if it happens)

Ian --> Idris
Fiona --> Farrah
Ida --> Imani
Dorian --> Dexter
Laura --> Leah
Irma --> Idalia

Ian --> Idris --> Ilictwat
Fiona --> Farrah --> Fatty
Ida --> Imani --> Idk
Dorian --> Dexter --> Dick ("Please, Floridians, Dick is coming so please get out of there now!")
Laura --> Leah --> Lilith
Irma --> Idalia --> Ilicazz

Otis --> Over
Franklin --> Fresbe
Dora --> Dick
Idalia --> Ilicliasclit

• JFL
Ida --> Imani --> Idk
Dorian --> Dexter --> Dick ("Please, Floridians, Dick is coming so please get out of there now!")

Otis --> Over
Franklin --> Fresbe
Dora --> Dick
Idalia --> Ilicliasclit

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ida --> Imani --> Idk

Otis --> Over
Franklin --> Fresbe
Dora --> Dick
Idalia --> Ilicliasclit
Jova -> Over

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires