Preliminary Tinderfishing results with MoggingMachine (tinder fishing, gtfih)

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Mogging machine got 35 likes in one day and around 7 matches.

FC54E454 7169 48B2 A5DB 95DAB5A37B98
These are results from yesterday. He got up to 41 likes during the night and now has dropped to 37 (idk why). The matches have jumped up to 14.

Here are some of the women that he matched with so far

9284DCDD 765E 4692 A3F6 A4D35776FAFE B9D5D731 AE5D 464D 8F17 DD86B0D7D7CF 7841E7CE A155 417F A7D5 BCE211B66636 0FD3ED87 E768 47B7 BCAF 6088A078E69D

The girls he’s pulling on tinder aren’t bad imo. Most are cute. He also has pulled a significant amount of asian girls, not westernized ones either. But ones that are obviously FOB, like this one

55158556 C7F6 468C 895C 3A0EED417F25
(crazy eyes lol)

So far, things are holding steady. He’s doing good, @moggingmachine is definitely good looking. If he wasn’t, he would have a poor performance when it comes to matches. Especially when you take into consideration that I’m conducting this experiment in a very hypergamous city (Toronto)

@Fuk
@PrettyBoyMaxxing

Disclaimer: (Dont take this thread as a sign of me coming back. I’m only posting this because I agreed to help @moggingmachine with tinderfishing before my breakdown. I’m not going to respond to any comments on this thread. I hope all of you reach success and ascend.)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 3962, BigChinHispanic and 5 others
fuck @moggingmachine tbh. fuck normies. fuck incels too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
what an incel

Its over Angelrun despite being a curry got 28 matches and 30 likes in the first round

fuck man imagine sleeping with those

How is this possible mogging machine is ethnic this must be a lie those aryan goddesses cannot possibly think about dating ethnics subhuman
I bet normal looking white get more matches jbw is law
All fake don't prove anything until he fucks them in a bedroom and shows us a nice homemade video
fuck man imagine sleeping with those
It's fake bro machine looks ethnics he cannot get matches
Its over Angelrun despite being a curry got 28 matches and 30 likes in the first round
Die curry die

keep us updated, i'd like to see some convos
How is this possible mogging machine is ethnic this must be a lie those aryan goddesses cannot possibly think about dating ethnics subhuman
I bet normal looking white get more matches jbw is law
All fake don't prove anything until he fucks them in a bedroom and shows us a nice homemade video

It's fake bro machine looks ethnics he cannot get matches

Die curry die
he's not ethnic you retard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
he is gl for a black, why would it be surprising

keep us updated, i'd like to see some convos

he's not ethnic you retard

yeah he is a fukking ethnic and a repulsive ethnic mutt not even a soft ethnic

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton