Prettiest girl I’ve ever seen

Wtf you tiktokcel what does 'mogging' have to do with this you caveman
Visiting your grandma doesn't make you less of a spiked brat XD.
You live in a first world country so you're seen as that rich spoiled kid that's ez to scam
Meh kinda
"Schoolgirl" yeah what were they gonna use to bait you? A grandma?
What?
The point I'm trying to make Is that if a girl as beautiful as you described (jfl) lives in a country like Colombia she will either have like 800 bodies, gets raped daily or works to bait niggas into their house so her assistants take your vital organs and sell them on the market. So she is not the innocent Stacy you think she is Stacy
The gl girls here aren’t criminals everyone u know. Also schoolgirl underage I doubt she would be.
But your brain raised in a first world country doesn't understand their mentality, so I get where you're coming from
Yes that’s true though

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Meh kinda

What?

The gl girls here aren’t criminals everyone u know. Also schoolgirl underage I doubt she would be.

Yes that’s true though
I'm not calling her a criminal necessarily, but keep mind in ppl in third world countries specially Latino countries don't think how first worlders and leftists think
If she is pretty, she is not innocent

If she's that pretty she can get any dick she wants, so why not take advantage. Also hookups are literally in the latinos traditions jfl
And if she for some reason doesn't, she's getting SAd and raped daily

I live in Spain which is full of latinos immigrants from the Dominican republic, Perú ecuador Colombia cuba etc and I know them very well since there's a lot in my area (where I live in is considered a "hood" in American dialect)

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I'm not calling her a criminal necessarily, but keep mind in ppl in third world countries specially Latino countries don't think how first worlders and leftists think
True
If she is pretty, she is not innocent
I mean she looked 16 how guilty can she be
If she's that pretty she can get any dick she wants, so why not take advantage. Also hookups are literally in the latinos traditions jfl
And if she for some reason doesn't, she's getting SAd and raped daily
Yeah that’s very true sadly
I live in Spain which is full of latinos immigrants from the Dominican republic, Perú ecuador Colombia cuba etc and I know them very well since there's a lot in my area (where I live in is considered a "hood" in American dialect)
Jfl “hood” 😂

I mean she looked 16 how guilty can she be
I know average looking latinas with double digits body count before hitting 18

Latinas being a curvy super loyal nice woman that will cook for you is white man delusion
Most of them are fat fucks

• +1
I know average looking latinas with double digits body count before hitting 18
Ye that’s crazy though thank God I was never like this imagine being one of the guys who fucked that

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Ye that’s crazy though thank God I was never like this imagine being one of the guys who fucked that
Latinas are so easy
I'm ltn/MTN on a good day and like 5'8/5'9 and I can get ez pussy if I want (already did)
Tho it depends on the type of latina
The thing with them Is if you pass their "requirements" they will be gulping your dick in 10 seconds
While white women will proceed with there talking phase

• +1
Latinas are so easy
I'm ltn/MTN on a good day and like 5'8/5'9 and I can get ez pussy if I want (already did)
Tho it depends on the type of latina
The thing with them Is if you pass their "requirements" they will be gulping your dick in 10 seconds
While white women will proceed with there talking phase
Yep that’s very true indeed it’s a lot easier. They’re more grateful you know? That you even want them in the first place. That’s nice tbh not greedy like most white girls

"2 months a year"
Jfl you subhuman I don't even live in the USA
I have friends who lived their entire life there and aren't some spoiled brat coming to their country for vacation
If that girl ever tried to do something with you she's setting you up to getting your kidneys removed
Don’t bark for psycho bhai he’s a mogger.

• Love it
Don’t bark for psycho bhai he’s a mogger.
@Gengar is just being humble by not saying he’s one himself:ogre::feelshah:. Biggest fakecel ever along with @PsychoDsk too

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Gengar and PsychoDsk
@Gengar is just being humble by not saying he’s one himself:ogre::feelshah:. Biggest fakecel ever along with @PsychoDsk too
LMAO I wish. No you’ll see for yourself I’m not being humble or a fakecel. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PsychoH
So I was walking on the street to my grannys crib I’m in Colombia btw (I’m half Belgian half Spanish Colombian) and out of nowhere like a ghost I didn’t even notice her the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL EVER walks past me u wouldn’t believe it I’m in love with her even though I saw her 5-6 seconds. She looked so introverted and shy wearing those wired AirPods and she seemed so nice and smelled so good fml. Her cute little head below my chin darkest hair ever palest skin I’ve ever seen with the most beautiful blue eyes wearing her checkered green and red college skirt and white tshirt and everything holy fuck she was my dream girl and I’ll never see her again :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.
Illustration of her face even though she looked even better:
View attachment 3125875
She smelled so good the wind blew a bit of her hair in my face too it was so soft and gorgeous fuck my life this is the most insane motivation I’ve ever had to looksmax and ascend even more. Thing is I think I could have gotten her number if I had asked but I don’t do that when my mother is nearby and well she was we were coming from the store.
I wonder what her name is she was literally my dream girl I hate flies generally but she was so gorgeous and so pure and so introverted you could just tell by how she walked. This was like a fairy tale as if i was meant to see her. God.

Tagging buds: @PsychoDsk @Gengar @Zeta @Charisma @MA_ascender @Almost Chadlite @wsada @iforgotwhoelse
Future cuck moment

Sounds like a scene from a book

• +1
Cope by a Greycel who I mog to death dnrd please kys and don’t have children (not like u will anyways lmfao)
Niga id rather stay single for ever than being so cucked that I have to write an entire post about some random fucking foid on the streets who kinda looked attractive. It could’ve been the most beautiful women ever and its still fucking cucked you stupid subhuman even bo2cel mogs you

Niga id rather stay single for ever than being so cucked that I have to write an entire post about some random fucking foid on the streets who kinda looked attractive.
Don’t worry u will
It could’ve been the most beautiful women ever and its still fucking cucked you stupid subhuman even bo2cel mogs you
Cope I’m literally chadlite loser deathnik kys and die in a ditch

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Chads are born, not made. :feelswah:
So stop being sad then ur just a dirty Chad looksminned by being dirty and poor hygiene that’s all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and truthhurts
So stop being sad then ur just a dirty Chad looksminned by being dirty and poor hygiene that’s all
I’m not sad. I am dead inside. And truecel.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, imthesupremecel and PsychoH
I’m not sad. I am dead inside. And truecel.
Ur only sad because you think that even though you could easily become at least mtn like we said before

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Gengar
Felt like it too
In the future try and approach girls like this, the feeling of missed opportunity can weigh you down

• +1
They say but my chin is a bit recessed I’m planning on doing a public face reveal after my orthognathic surgery
you cant see a recsessed chin from front but ok

• +1
31st can’t come soon enough for you to stop saying this utter nonsense. :feelswah:
31st will be the most legendary org groupmeetup ever and either way I will write u down as a Chad so it don’t really matter

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
They say but my chin is a bit recessed I’m planning on doing a public face reveal after my orthognathic surgery
wish u then the best bhai:feelsokman: :ogre:

• Love it
31st will be the most legendary org groupmeetup ever and either way I will write u down as a Chad so it don’t really matter
I am sick since today so I hope i get better in time.

• +1
you cant see a recsessed chin from front but ok
so what? Still needa side profile max but my front does mog :ogre: im heading to Chad after that and my eyelightening shit or laser idk which one probs laser actually

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
so what? Still needa side profile max but my front does mog :ogre: im heading to Chad after that and my eyelightening shit or laser idk which one probs laser actually
i know but generally its better having a good front then side no girls cares about a shitty side profile and what is you current eye color

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PsychoH