Prettiest girl I’ve ever seen

so what? Still needa side profile max but my front does mog :ogre: im heading to Chad after that and my eyelightening shit or laser idk which one probs laser actually
Do you mog zeta:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and PsychoH
i know but generally its better having a good front then side no girls cares about a shitty side profile and what is you current eye color
True but I just wanna reach Chad so badly u wouldn’t believe it. Also my eyes are light brown now so out of nowhere insane lightening

True but I just wanna reach Chad so badly u wouldn’t believe it. Also my eyes are light brown now so out of nowhere insane lightening
then wear green contacts or hazel

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
then wear green contacts or hazel
I will soon thanks also I’m 179 rn but in Europe that’s under average average in Belgium is 181💀 so I’m also buying 3cm lifts

Wdym by that :ogre:?
We are having a meetup in Antwerpen Belgium and zeta is Dutch and we are doing a org meetup so I say it doesn’t matter he’s “ugly” since I’m gonna be mogged by zeta anyways

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I will soon thanks also I’m 179 rn but in Europe that’s under average average in Belgium is 181💀 so I’m also buying 3cm lifts
short king

• WTF
same height as you (its a joke jfl)
I do know a literal midget here mid face and he’s pulling a bit titty girl 2 heads taller then him rn 😂 built like that clash of clans hog rider too jfl if he can we can

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and truthhurts
I do know a literal midget here mid face and he’s pulling a bit titty girl 2 heads taller then him rn 😂 built like that clash of clans hog rider too jfl if he can we can
proves heigh doesnt matter jfl why do think girls worhsip ian bros is like 1.77m

• +1
Mirin tho nice eyes are what its all about

Pretty eyes are hot asf

• +1
chad will be creampieing her tonight while you rot on dalits.org

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ChadOrDeath, PsychoH and Gaygymmaxx
She was literally 0.3 millimeters next to me and had a strong scent how would anyone not
Flashlight maxxing rn thanks for hopefuel :chad:

• JFL
proves heigh doesnt matter jfl why do think girls worhsip ian bros is like 1.77m
Exactly face is more important but height does matter the foid is a whore btw so this can’t really be used as a proper example

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Exactly face is more important but height does matter the foid is a whore btw so this can’t really be used as a proper example
would rather be bellow 5ft and being chad then to be a ltn 6ft+

• +1
Theres no half spanish colombian you mexican cholo looking ass

• WTF
would rather be bellow 5ft and being chad then to be a ltn 6ft+
Same Kater is short asf and gets worshipped. Face was always above height. Easy to fraud height but how u gonna fraud a boneless face without implants

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and kalluss
Same Kater is short asf and gets worshipped. Face was always above height. Easy to fraud height but how u gonna fraud a boneless face without implants
jfl exactly what im saying

• +1
Theres no half spanish colombian you mexican cholo looking ass
You misunderstand, my ancestors were the Spaniards the conquistadores and we never mixed (confirmed) my mother is literally whiter then me and most white people too btw. I’m white nigger so dnr stop lying

Lmao caging at this GrAYcel IQ
Nigga goes to American school for sure. Maybe you too but well u get the stereotype Americans and their school get and no wonder after a couple basic geography questions lmao

Bro been here since end 2023 damn get yo ass on here more

So I was walking on the street to my grannys crib I’m in Colombia btw (I’m half Belgian half Spanish Colombian) and out of nowhere like a ghost I didn’t even notice her the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL EVER walks past me u wouldn’t believe it I’m in love with her even though I saw her 5-6 seconds. She looked so introverted and shy wearing those wired AirPods and she seemed so nice and smelled so good fml. Her cute little head below my chin darkest hair ever palest skin I’ve ever seen with the most beautiful blue eyes wearing her checkered green and red college skirt and white tshirt and everything holy fuck she was my dream girl and I’ll never see her again :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.
Illustration of her face even though she looked even better:
View attachment 3125875
She smelled so good the wind blew a bit of her hair in my face too it was so soft and gorgeous fuck my life this is the most insane motivation I’ve ever had to looksmax and ascend even more. Thing is I think I could have gotten her number if I had asked but I don’t do that when my mother is nearby and well she was we were coming from the store.
I wonder what her name is she was literally my dream girl I hate flies generally but she was so gorgeous and so pure and so introverted you could just tell by how she walked. This was like a fairy tale as if i was meant to see her. God.

Tagging buds: @PsychoDsk @Gengar @Zeta @Charisma @MA_ascender @Almost Chadlite @wsada @iforgotwhoelse
Do you think wouldve even had a chance with her if you asked for her number or something?

52733.jpg

• Love it
hang around that part of town your bound to see her if she lives there
Nah it’s late and I leave tomorrow to Belgium again. It’s good imma live my life and take my shot when i see another one that pretty though. 👍:ogre:

What if she was your sister? @PsychoH curious

• JFL
What if she was your sister? @PsychoH curious
Nothing since nature makes your family unattractive sexually (logically) from the start. U ever felt u wanted your sister?

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
She is ready to take cumshots from every chad+

• So Sad
Nothing since nature makes your family unattractive sexually (logically) from the start. U ever felt u wanted your sister?
No but if she was terastacy and exactly my type maybe but obviously not anything serious

Just curious

• +1