Prime pink pussy says she want my gook gene

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
As I thought yesterday was weird already

I am still ghosting her ^ and the other girls for now

---------------------------------------------------

^ Literally European girls geomax to get Korean sperm to brag to her friends back home.

Then I woke up to these msgs intiated by foids

^Her primal instinct couldn't help it but she knows that my features will make her offspring become mogger/fogger.

I even set my Tinder distance to only 15km and in small town as well, I don't have boost I am using the free Tinder no gold no nothing. All of them are 18-21 I swiped left on all 22+ doesn't matter her looks level. I am agephobia, 22+ is in roastie zone.

This foid just straight up wanna mingle and has gook's gene in her offspring. All are prime age baddies as well.

I think I would do better with NT pics instead of 2 selfies on dirty basement's mirror.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, shabby890 and pneumocystosis
bunch of ltbs don't try to cheerleader effect us

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots and GuyFromSingapore
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @andy9432 @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @mbolo @aspiringexcel @AspiringChanglite @MoggerGaston @Beastimmung @Amnesia

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Delusion era

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Brutal couldn’t even hold in her instincts her mind knows what she wants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

^ Literally European girls geomax to get Korean sperm to brag to her friends back home.

I even set my Tinder distance to only 15km and in small town as well, I don't have boost I am using the free Tinder no gold no nothing.

This foid just straight up wanna mingle and has gook's gene in her offspring. All are prime age baddies as well.

I think I would do better with NT pics instead of 2 selfies on dirty basement's mirror.

can't find the european woman in this pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and GuyFromSingapore
How do you look like

How do you look like

I don't know but people at Uni and strangers like to touch my face and hair. I am light skin gook I think with slighly cute face and looks very high trust. Just imagine white baby but with adult bones and frame.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Are you in the UK?

It’s important please, if not in what country?

^Her primal instinct couldn't help it but she knows that my features will make her offspring become mogger/fogger.

I even set my Tinder distance to only 15km and in small town as well, I don't have boost I am using the free Tinder no gold no nothing. All of them are 18-21 I swiped left on all 22+ doesn't matter her looks level. I am agephobia, 22+ is in roastie zone.

fuck you fakecel

no shit kpopmaxxing is legit tbh good job OP dm me your pics I wanna see how you look are you sub5

I don't know but people at Uni and strangers like to touch my face and hair. I am light skin gook I think with slighly cute face and looks very high trust. Just imagine white baby but with adult bones and frame.
jsjsks send you face in dm

Hmm can I do after Christmas break? I look tired rn bc of exams
doesn't matter tbh it's all about your phenotype and hairstyle wanna see what foids simp for

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry