Pro Social Drugs: A guide to using substances to climb the social ladder

TeenagePharmacy

TeenagePharmacy

Mentalcel in Denial
Disclaimer
In no way am I claiming to have a complete knowledge of the subject, nor have I tried all of the substances listed. I am however, a loser who reads studies and likes to write research papers. I didn't proof read this, so it may be a little choppy at times. Please use cation when trying any drug.

Preface
Bold and underlined text refers to a new chapter, if you will. Bold and italicized indicates that it’s a subheading. I have inserted links to studies and academic papers throughout the guide. You can skip to the drugs category if you don't want to read much or already have a general idea of the social hierarchy.

Defining Status
To discuss compounds that enhance your status, we first must define what constitutes for one.
Status is the basic hierarchy structure that is observable in all species through all of history. It is the way that your peers interpret and respect you. In some ways, it can be considered the abstract manifestation of God. The primary goal of life is reaching a higher social status so you can reproduce with the best mate. Most people do not know this. Almost all actions are an attempt at gaining status.

Causes of Status
Status can have many causes. It can be from the way you treat people and your outward appearance. Since this guide , I'll be discussing the chemicals that contribute to the hierarchy.​
Serotonin
Serotonin has long been thought of as the chemical responsible for happiness, but this may not be true. Regardless, it has been linked to dominance and cooperation. This seems a bit paradoxical, but at the end of the day, those who can raise themselves to the top and justly distribute will always be leaders. This is why tyrants are generally not viewed as being on the top of the hierarchy, despite being on top at the surface level.
Serotonin - Wikipedia

Dopamine
Dopamine, probably my favorite neurotransmitters. It is also heavily linked to motivation. Additionally, dopamine has been shown to increase income in stock traders. Wealth itself is one of the basic building blocks of status, but dopamine alone is correlated with high social status.
Dopamine - Wikipedia

Androgens

Androgens are the male sex hormones. The two most notable are testosterone and dht. Androgens up regulate the desire for greater social status. They also are correlated with offspring, the ultimate goal of social landscape. Androgens also have effects on neurotransmitters. High levels of androgens increase dopamine. Similarly, they increase serotonin, at least in transgender people. I like androgens the most of all of them because of their sexually dimorphic and anabolic effects along with heightened libido, aggression, and sense of well-being
Testosterone/Dihydrotestosterone - ScienceDirect

The Drugs
I will be dividing the different drugs into a couple of categories so that it is easier to find what you are looking for. I skipped a few like neurogenesis agents since they aren't directly pro social.​
Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors
Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, SSRIs, are the most common class of antidepressants. They are so common in fact, that they are prescribed to around 10% of the American population. Having been on antidepressants since I was 5, coming up on a decade of use, I can tell you that they aren't optimal. If you are focusing on serotonin, skip to the psychedelics or androgens category. If you feel the need to take an SSRI, I'd recommend taking Bupropion, a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, to minimize the side effects.
Dopaminergic Agents
On to the fun stuff. Dopamine enhancing drugs are great for motivation, energy, cognitive power, and mood. Many dopamine related compounds come with a risk for addiction. Think cocaine and Adderal. Both of which will boost productivity, but because of the addictive properties, I cannot recommend them. Certain compounds don't come with a risk of addiction though. Caffeine is the most widely used drug on the planet. It is dopaminergic, but also one of the safest drugs available. Modafinil, the classic smart pill. While dopamine isn't the only factor, it does play an important role. I would consider Modafnil the perfect drugs due to its low addictive potential and pro cognitive functions. Personally, I notice positive changes in mood and outlook, better focus, and more extroversion. One problem with Modafinil is that it is a regulated substance, though it has a very low penalty. Regardless it is readily available online. I've used Adrafinil, a precursor to Modafinil, which is not regulated. Some claim that Modafinil can build tolerance, but that is yet to be proven in clinical studies. Bupropion is also good alternative.
Anabolic Androgens and other Hormonal Regulators
As mentioned in the Androgen section, androgens have a positive effect on social status. The best steroid to take is testosterone, simply because it has the most clinical data behind it. Most AAS and SARMs have effects on mood, so it doesn’t really matter. Technically, they are illegal. Many police are on steroids, so you usually won't get arrested. If you are still in puberty DO NOT take AAS or SARMs unless you have a very heavy knowledge on PEDs. You could get a masculinized face and frame, but you could also ruin your fertility and permanently lower you testosterone if used incorrectly, which most people do. Proviron is an exception, it still has effects on mood, but may improve fertility in normal doses. If you are a teen or just want to preserve fertility, clomid/enclomid is much safer, but still has side effects and anecdotal reports doesn't work as well on mood. HCG and aromatase inhibitors are also safer options. Although HCG can also reduce natural testosterone.
Psychedelics
The use of psychedelics is controversial to say the least. They were originally studied for their use in neurological disorders, but were taken out of the medical setting by hippies, who got them banned, even in research. Despite the 40 year halt, a recent interest in psychedelics as medicine has emerged. There have been more studies in the last decade, specifically on psilocybin, or mushrooms. These fungi have been shown to fix almost all mental disorders, including anxiety, depression, OCD, and addiction. Psychedelics also benefit extraversion and openness, both of which are key in building status. Supposedly, they are very common within upper class businessmen. Psychedelics are also very illegal. They are a class 1 substance, the same as heroin and meth. Despite having a negative impact on addiction, these drugs are classed with the most addictive substances. To get around this, you can extract DMT and LSA from certain legal plants and seeds. I won't get into this for legal reasons, but the information is readily available online. You can use DXM, cough syrup, but it does have addictive potential and usually has compounds that are very dangerous in high quantities. All of these compounds have the advantage of only having to take the once every few months. I'd just do an LSA or DMT extraction.
Sedatives
Sedatives can help in communication and lowering inhibition. They are very addictive and could have brain damaging effects. If you have to, these drugs include alcohol, phenibut, weed, codeine, kratom, ketamine, tianeptine, ect. Don't use them, except maybe occasionally alcohol.

TLDR
Take testosterone, modafinil, and psychedelics. Instead of testosterone, take clomid, hcg or Proviron, if you are in puberty. Feel free to ask any questions.
thankyou.gif (Dengan gambar) | Seni, Desain

Attachments

• 1591106911273.png
    1591106911273.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale, iammoh, Deleted member 4946 and 47 others
don't take clomid in puberty it will mess with your bone development

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, schizo echochamber, ArcticStorm and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, bruh3610 and Good_Little_Goy
Wanna add GABA. There are some ways to upregulate GABA sensitivity (kava) and ways to increase GABA directly (phenibut, proviron,

It is what makes you confident and alpha, this is the way androgens work on your brain.

Great thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, FailedNormieManlet, AscendingHero and 11 others
anyone got a cheap source for phenibut that ships to uk?

• JFL
Reactions: Hollywood
Disclaimer
In no way am I claiming to have a complete knowledge of the subject, nor have I tried all of the substances listed. I am however, a loser who reads studies and likes to write research papers. I didn't proof read this, so it may be a little choppy at times. Please use cation when trying any drug.

Preface
Bold and underlined text refers to a new chapter, if you will. Bold and italicized indicates that it’s a subheading. I have inserted links to studies and academic papers throughout the guide. You can skip to the drugs category if you don't want to read much or already have a general idea of the social hierarchy.

Defining Status
To discuss compounds that enhance your status, we first must define what constitutes for one.
Status is the basic hierarchy structure that is observable in all species through all of history. It is the way that your peers interpret and respect you. In some ways, it can be considered the abstract manifestation of God. The primary goal of life is reaching a higher social status so you can reproduce with the best mate. Most people do not know this. Almost all actions are an attempt at gaining status.

Causes of Status
Status can have many causes. It can be from the way you treat people and your outward appearance. Since this guide , I'll be discussing the chemicals that contribute to the hierarchy.​
Serotonin
Serotonin has long been thought of as the chemical responsible for happiness, but this may not be true. Regardless, it has been linked to dominance and cooperation. This seems a bit paradoxical, but at the end of the day, those who can raise themselves to the top and justly distribute will always be leaders. This is why tyrants are generally not viewed as being on the top of the hierarchy, despite being on top at the surface level.
View attachment 440283
Dopamine
Dopamine, probably my favorite neurotransmitters. It is also heavily linked to motivation. Additionally, dopamine has been shown to increase income in stock traders. Wealth itself is one of the basic building blocks of status, but dopamine alone is correlated with high social status.
Dopamine - Wikipedia

Androgens

Androgens are the male sex hormones. The two most notable are testosterone and dht. Androgens up regulate the desire for greater social status. They also are correlated with offspring, the ultimate goal of social landscape. Androgens also have effects on neurotransmitters. High levels of androgens increase dopamine. Similarly, they increase serotonin, at least in transgender people. I like androgens the most of all of them because of their sexually dimorphic and anabolic effects along with heightened libido, aggression, and sense of well-being

The Drugs
I will be dividing the different drugs into a couple of categories so that it is easier to find what you are looking for. I skipped a few like neurogenesis agents since they aren't directly pro social.​
Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, SSRIs, are the most common class of antidepressants. They are so common in fact, that they are prescribed to around 10% of the American population. Having been on antidepressants since I was 5, coming up on a decade of use, I can tell you that they aren't optimal. If you are focusing on serotonin, skip to the psychedelics or androgens category. If you feel the need to take an SSRI, I'd recommend taking Bupropion, a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, to minimize the side effects.
Dopaminergic Agents
On to the fun stuff. Dopamine enhancing drugs are great for motivation, energy, cognitive power, and mood. Many dopamine related compounds come with a risk for addiction. Think cocaine and Adderal. Both of which will boost productivity, but because of the addictive properties, I cannot recommend them. Certain compounds don't come with a risk of addiction though. Caffeine is the most widely used drug on the planet. It is dopaminergic, but also one of the safest drugs available. Modafinil, the classic smart pill. While dopamine isn't the only factor, it does play an important role. I would consider Modafnil the perfect drugs due to its low addictive potential and pro cognitive functions. Personally, I notice positive changes in mood and outlook, better focus, and more extroversion. One problem with Modafinil is that it is a regulated substance, though it has a very low penalty. Regardless it is readily available online. I've used Adrafinil, a precursor to Modafinil, which is not regulated. Some claim that Modafinil can build tolerance, but that is yet to be proven in clinical studies. Bupropion is also good alternative.
As mentioned in the Androgen section, androgens have a positive effect on social status. The best steroid to take is testosterone, simply because it has the most clinical data behind it. Most AAS and SARMs have effects on mood, so it doesn’t really matter. Technically, they are illegal. Many police are on steroids, so you usually won't get arrested. If you are still in puberty DO NOT take AAS or SARMs unless you have a very heavy knowledge on PEDs. You could get a masculinized face and frame, but you could also ruin your fertility and permanently lower you testosterone if used incorrectly, which most people do. Proviron is an exception, it still has effects on mood, but may improve fertility in normal doses. If you are a teen or just want to preserve fertility, clomid/enclomid is much safer, but still has side effects and anecdotal reports doesn't work as well on mood. HCG and aromatase inhibitors are also safer options. Although HCG can also reduce natural testosterone.
Psychedelics
The use of psychedelics is controversial to say the least. They were originally studied for their use in neurological disorders, but were taken out of the medical setting by hippies, who got them banned, even in research. Despite the 40 year halt, a recent interest in psychedelics as medicine has emerged. There have been more studies in the last decade, specifically on psilocybin, or mushrooms. These fungi have been shown to fix almost all mental disorders, including anxiety, depression, OCD, and addiction. Psychedelics also benefit extraversion and openness, both of which are key in building status. Supposedly, they are very common within upper class businessmen. Psychedelics are also very illegal. They are a class 1 substance, the same as heroin and meth. Despite having a negative impact on addiction, these drugs are classed with the most addictive substances. To get around this, you can extract DMT and LSA from certain legal plants and seeds. I won't get into this for legal reasons, but the information is readily available online. You can use DXM, cough syrup, but it does have addictive potential and usually has compounds that are very dangerous in high quantities. All of these compounds have the advantage of only having to take the once every few months. I'd just do an LSA or DMT extraction.
Sedatives
Sedatives can help in communication and lowering inhibition. They are very addictive and could have brain damaging effects. If you have to, these drugs include alcohol, phenibut, weed, codeine, kratom, ketamine, tianeptine, ect. Don't use them, except maybe occasionally alcohol.

TLDR
Take testosterone, modafinil, and psychedelics. Instead of testosterone, take clomid, hcg or Proviron, if you are in puberty. Feel free to ask any questions.
nah nah nah no drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 561, Marsiere214, Chintuck22 and 2 others
I will get modafinil later and try it OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 1849 and TeenagePharmacy
Modafinil is trash. True dopaminergic drugs are pramipexole, cabergoline and bromocriptine for example btw.

All drugs alter brain chemistry though and expect side effects or addictive potential to be stronger the more effective the drug is you‘re using.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, ArcticStorm, Cristiano88 and 8 others
Modafinil is trash. True dopaminergic drugs are pramipexole, cabergoline and bromocriptine for example btw.

All drugs alter brain chemistry though and expect side effects or addictive potential to be stronger the more effective the drug is you‘re using.
what drugs would you recommend then?

i already take caffiene and L-Theanine it's legit but i have no idea how long it takes to get addicted to it.

:rage:

You are fucking trash son of cunt.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
what drugs would you recommend then?

i already take caffiene and L-Theanine it's legit but i have no idea how long it takes to get addicted to it.
Preferably no drugs at all. Try to sort out the root causes of your misery. It‘s the only way in the long term.

L-theanine is safe to take. I wouldn’t consider it a „drug“.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel, Deleted member 16641, AscendingHero and 2 others
"Pro Social Drugs: A guide to using substances to climb the social ladder"

I thought this thread was gonna be about smoking weed to be cool haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, Deleted member 2816, CANI and 11 others
phenibut, lets you sleep like a stone, and calms your mood. zero sides.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Phenibut makes me feel like I’m drunk and sleepy as hell. Modafinil doesn’t do much for me same for armodafinil. Cabergoline I don’t notice much at @.33mg 2x weekly. And be careful if you’re prone to any type of shedding and use Proviron since it’s pretty aggressive on hair being DHT and all.

if you mess with steroids tren can definitely make you act kinda aggressive in a social sense but also has plenty of disadvantages associated with it.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 4671
When I mix 2g's of Phenibut and alcohol, it makes me a social god. Good stuff, although you can build tolerance easily and black out if you don't know your limits.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Wool
Wanna add GABA. There are some ways to upregulate GABA sensitivity (kava) and ways to increase GABA directly (phenibut, proviron,

It is what makes you confident and alpha, this is the way androgens work on your brain.

Great thread
does proviron do anything for you, any noticeable changes? make you feel good?

Disclaimer

Preface

Defining Status

Causes of Status
Serotonin
View attachment 440283
Dopamine
Dopamine - Wikipedia

Androgens

The Drugs
Dopaminergic Agents
Psychedelics
Sedatives

TLDR
Great high effort thread OP, will be going through more of your posts later on

• Love it
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy
I take bupropion, doxycycline, ecstasy, xanax and testosterone and also psychedelics once in a while. Weird combo.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: smsmsm and imabetanumale
I take bupropion, doxycycline, ecstasy, xanax and testosterone and also psychedelics once in a while. Weird combo.
You’re either going to live forever or die tomorrow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IQcels, Cristiano88, Deleted member 16641 and 11 others
Can you order phenibut to Uk?
Cap

phenibut withdrawals are fucking terrible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wool and Michael

Cap

this.

also what do you OP think about cabergoline? It helped me like no others

this.

I've heard great things about it. I'll be taking it with pct after I take my LGD and HCG cycle.

Moda and psychedelics are good advice, but man as much as I'm aware of the benefits of infecting test I'm afraid of the side effects.

Didn't feel any effects on Phenibut 500mg, have yet to try higher dosages.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
how is doxycycline good that's a tetracycline antibiotic for acne jfl

Most of these things end up doing more harm in the long term

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
Just completely downregulate all your neurotransmitters theory

Honestly, why do people even bother making threads like this when they can't even grasp basic neurochemistry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, zeshama, Rt-Rust1 and 12 others
Just completely downregulate all your neurotransmitters theory

Honestly, why do people even bother making threads like this when they can't even grasp basic neurochemistry.
SSRIs will definitely saturate receptors, testosterone will have a limit on muscle, but not necessarily neurologically, some people anecdotally report a tolerance to Modafinil, though it is yet to be shown in any clinical trials, and psychedelics can be used about once a week without downreagulation.

SSRIs will definitely saturate receptors, testosterone will have a limit on muscle, but not necessarily neurologically, some people anecdotally report a tolerance to Modafinil, though it is yet to be shown in any clinical trials, and psychedelics can be used about once a week without downreagulation.
Anything that acts as an agonist will cause downregulation. Desensitization will still occur regardless of whether or not there is actually a physiological tolerance. Cba to go into everything wrong with the other mechanisms of actions (ex. Moda lowers GABA and increases noradrenaline). Recommending people should just aimlessly take these high affinity substances is just fucking stupid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 16641 and 3 others
How can you neglect oxytocin, the pro social and social bonding hormone

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and OOGABOOGA
How can you neglect oxytocin, the pro social and social bonding hormone
Thank you! I knew I was missing something. Oxytocin is already bioavailable, so you can buy it under brand names like Pitocin.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
cool thread. I think methylxanthines reign supreme though, nothing like a good 100% raw cacao hot chocolate.
give's me a good buzz, I combine it with niacinamide for the slight agonism of GABA-A.
how's your sex drive, fucking lolol.
what a combo, seems a bit retarded though.
True dopaminergic drugs are pramipexole, cabergoline and bromocriptine for example btw.
these drugs are also all trash. And cardiotoxic. Cabergoline made me addicted to porn, bromocriptine made me cum four times daily, not what I want to be doing, they also made me border-line autistic and irritable, and my erections got noticeably weaker, they also made me cum instantly due to dopamines direct antagonism on serotonin. The best way to increase dopamine is via the depletion of serotonin, being dependent on ergolines isn't something you want to experience, this is bais though because I view serotonin as the devil.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogutill0, AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
cool thread. I think methylxanthines reign supreme though, nothing like a good 100% raw cacao hot chocolate.
give's me a good buzz, I combine it with niacinamide for the slight agonism of GABA-A.

how's your sex drive, fucking lolol.
what a combo, seems a bit retarded though.

these drugs are also all trash. And cardiotoxic. Cabergoline made me addicted to porn, bromocriptine made me cum four times daily, not what I want to be doing, they also made me border-line autistic and irritable, and my erections got noticeably weaker, they also made me cum instantly due to dopamines direct antagonism on serotonin. The best way to increase dopamine is via the depletion of serotonin, being dependent on ergolines isn't something you want to experience, this is bais though because I view serotonin as the devil.

what drugs are there that makes you deplete serotonin? i legit dont like serotonin either but i want to produce more dopamine without touching serotonin.

what drugs are there that makes you deplete serotonin? i legit dont like serotonin either but i want to produce more dopamine without touching serotonin.
Quetiapine. I why wouldn’t you want more dopamine, unless you’re prone to mania.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, inceletto and MogTheMogger
Cyproheptadine

Quetiapine. I why wouldn’t you want more dopamine, unless you’re prone to mania.
Quetiapine completely shuts down every dopamine receptor (and massive weight gain if you're a lazycel).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, 7zyzz7, AscendingHero and 5 others
Cyproheptadine

Quetiapine completely shuts down every dopamine receptor (and massive weight gain if you're a lazycel).

you're the best mane, thanks. also mixed with cabergoline? to produce more dopamine

you're the best mane, thanks. also mixed with cabergoline? to produce more dopamine
Perhaps, keep in mind Caber is also a slight agonist of a few serotonin receptors.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and MogTheMogger
Is caber really worth it? Some people make it out too good to be true

• +1
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy
Disclaimer

Preface

Defining Status

Causes of Status
Serotonin
View attachment 440283
Dopamine
Dopamine - Wikipedia

Androgens

The Drugs
Dopaminergic Agents
Psychedelics
Sedatives

TLDR
Stims that arent necessarily just dopamanergic. 3mmc acts on serotonin and dopmaine, so less neurotoxicity than mdma (still has some though), and gives a cocaine feeling aswell as an mdma feeling. This is the drug you need if you want to socialise. Plus, its legal in many countries if you buy as a research chemical and is cheap as hell.

Cap

this.

Yes order from America nootropics depot. Try not to order from EU countries, especially not domestically in the UK.

Cyproheptadine
Cypro has a pretty strong affinity for D3 though, so you've gotta take it with an agonist like lisuride or metergoline.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and Cope
@Lorsss can this be moved to bestof

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Cypro has a pretty strong affinity for D3 though, so you've gotta take it with an agonist like lisuride or metergoline.
I want to try Lisuride. I thought Metergoline only had affinity for D2?

Trying to figure out a way to lessen the conversion of dopamine into norepinephrine via dopamine beta-hydroxylase, I was using Propranolol for awhile but I don't have any atm.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2756
What about cabergoline I'm interested in that shit

What does hcg do in puberty?

ALL THESE STUPID DRUGS TO GET LIKE 20% MORE ALPHA

BUT ALL I DO IS PRAY TO ALLAH AND IM CONFIDENCEMAXXED

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, cmfanel, 7zyzz7 and 2 others
If you have to resort to drugs, it is already over.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, IQcels, Deleted member 1849 and 1 other person