meditation
sun
sleep
great diet
fasting
dopamine fasting
nofap
L-theanine + caffiene

THESE are my drugs. Also proviron is the only drug that seems great with no downsides. beware baldecells.
I agree, but drugs can be a powerful catalyst to get you going if are completely stuck out of options,
If used currently.

I think both methods should be used.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, prgfromnl, NoBonezForMoanz and 1 other person
Of course we need some serotonin in our brain, the same goes for all the other neurotransmitters/hormones
Bad mdma comedowns usually come from dosing too high, which would probably deplete all of your serotonin, meaning there's almost nothing left, meaning there's no balance anymore

Let alone the fact that it is successfully used in treating ptsd which seems to be a high serotonin problem seems promising

But since most serotinin is produced in the gut, and most veterans suffering from ptsd don't have it because of their gut but because of a stressful event for their brains, mdma seems like a good tool to reduce the serotonin concentration in the brain alone

We don't have that kind of high serotonin like veterans so I don't think that it can be helpful longterm as our serotonin usually comes from a fucked up body/gut/diet etc which contributes to most of the serotonin
Hope it's understandable lol
Higher serotonin is an issue?

I agree, but drugs can be a powerful catalyst to get you going if are completely stuck out of options,
If used currently.

I think both methods should be used.
yeah, i still think drugs are shit and shouldn’t be used.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
yeah, i still think drugs are shit and shouldn’t be used.
They are only for extreme cases, and should only be used sparingly.

Like really motivated and ambitious people, or someone who can’t even get out of bed and has nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1849
Just a little bit. It’s a GABAb agonist/GABA analog. Some people compare it to alcohol without the decline in cognitive function. I can't recommend frequent use since it has a high propensity for addiction and abuse.
Phenibut is the most addictive drug I have ever taken, and I have used most recreational drugs that can cause addiction. Also comedowns fucking murder you.

• +1
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy
i'm gonna drugmax anytime soon when i have money to buy some

What drugs are optimal for mental sharpness and mogging exams. I can feel that my brain is too slow atm.
I don't like being overly hyperfocused, so right now I use a combination of bacopa monnieri, pycnogenol, CDP-choline, and caffeine for cognitionmaxxing. But who knows, I might use Modafinil once school starts again.

great, don't ever take them again. You should look into 5a-dihydroprogesterone, which is metabolized into allopregnanolone.
Cool, will be interesting to see how it compares to androsterone. Hell, might as well stack them together.

i used artane, tramadol and lyrica before, is it like any of them ?
Yea, Phenibut is very similar to Lyrica aka Pregabalin as they both bind to the voltage-gated calcium channels. Phenibut is essentially a gabapentinoid which also acts on GABA-B.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
Higher serotonin is an issue?
It's about the balance to dopamine
High Serotonin low Dopamine increases all the neurotransmitters/hormones that you usually wouldn't want like estrogen, cortisol etc
Also it makes you feel weak, cold and unmotivated, at least in my case
Makes sense since serotonin is released in big amounts when inflammation is present somewhere in the body, be it in the gut, a literal wound or general
Acid is actually antagonizes serotonin if not on a too high dose or in the afterglow, that's why one feels that pure outwards glowing warm godly energy and state of mind and body in the afterglow, which is actually my favourite part of the experience :p

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
MDMA builds a permanent tolerance that will make it lose the magic and it will never come back even after decades. Tread very lightly with it. Also, comedowns get worse the more you take it.

For me, the comedown was pretty horrid even the first time I took it (I've only taken it twice at 200mg each time and both had a significant comedown.)

I've had friends who said they barely had any comedown when they first started taking it but now they have absolutely brutal comedowns and they don't get the same positive effects from the drug. I also have a lot of friends who are in a permanent depression now for taking it so frequently. That neurotoxicity is supposedly permanent. MDMA is no fucking joke.

Addictive as in you just feel really compelled to take it again when you aren't on it? I never really had that feeling with the drug. Not anymore than any other types of drugs at least. Then again, the most addictive drug I can think of trying is probably the one time I took 100mg vyvanse.

Phenibut doesn't really have much of a comedown. Certainly nothing compared to any drug serotonin/dopamine based. I've used it many times and the one time I even had a slight rebound anxiety comedown for about a day is because I took way too much (5g phenibut + 15 alcohol standards), and I was buzzed for about 24 hours.

Speaking anecdotally and for the majority of people, usually serotonin/dopamine drugs have bad comedowns because you deplete those neurotransmitters from your brain and they take time to regenerate. GABA/opioid drugs don't have much of a comedown until you actually downregulate those receptors with prolonged use (as in the withdrawal symptoms, which is why these drugs create a physical dependence).

A simpler way to put it would perhaps be that dopamine/serotonin receptors have very little "leniency" if you will. If you increase dopamine or serotonin for a couple hours, you're probably going to feel a little shit for a couple hours. GABA and opioid receptors are more long term and cumulative. They let you get away comedown-free for a while until eventually a time you take the drug is the straw that broke the camel's back and then you're experiencing absolute torture.
If you use it only onze in 3 months you are safe with mdma

If you use it only onze in 3 months you are safe with mdma
So many people use weekly and chase the high they had first time only to never be able to retrieve it by using so often and falling into depression

My second roll was way better than first, rolling on a techno boat instead in a club with 3 months break

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Lars
So many people use weekly and chase the high they had first time only to never be able to retrieve it by using so often and falling into depression

My second roll was way better than first, rolling on a techno boat instead in a club with 3 months break
ja die van mij ook 2de keer ging ik het hardt eerste keer had ik echt teveel gegeten en laatste was gewoon thuis feestje gedaan ook leuk maar ga harder als ik uitga

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
Androsterone
11-KDHT
Pansterone
Cyproheptadine
Lisuride
Bromocriptine
Mr. Happy Stack
Clonidine
Stresam
Afobazol
Tofisopam
Memantine

All these drugs mog the one's OP listed. I study this shit on a regular basis, I'm gonna to cure mentalceldom once and for all while living life in a perpetual state of high dopamine, androgens, and GABA running through my CNS. You will be forever mirin' my god tier brain chemistry. Also everything I listed has a low propensity toward tolerance so you won't have to worry about being a fucking junkie.
Have you taken memantine before? What's it like? Afaik it's an NMDA receptor antagonist so something similar to ketamine? :eek:

ja die van mij ook 2de keer ging ik het hardt eerste keer had ik echt teveel gegeten en laatste was gewoon thuis feestje gedaan ook leuk maar ga harder als ik uitga
Ik dronk alcohol de eerste keer, wist echt niks over mdma toen

• +1
Reactions: Lars
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Seth Walsh
Have you taken memantine before? What's it like? Afaik it's an NMDA receptor antagonist so something similar to ketamine? :eek:
Yes. It's not easy to work with due to the long onset of action and the peak concentration levels take a while to feel. I usually don't feel the effects of it until the very next day, and when I do the dissociation lasts pretty much the entire day (half life is 60-80 hrs). Definitely not an enjoyable experience imo, Ketamine was far more enjoyable to me due to the shorter duration of action and euphoria. But I still recommend Memantine cause it has less recreational value, and the powerful antagonism of NMDA should promote the GABA chloride channels and increase dopamine receptor sensitivity over time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
ERα0.345
KD
IC50
NDHuman
Human
ketamine has an extremely high affinity for estrogen receptor alpha, probably why it's considered antigonadotropic in clinical data.

According to the latest government crime survey for England and Wales, the proportion of adults aged 16 to 59 who had used ketamine in the past year rose in 2017-18, from 0.4% to 0.8%, equating to 141,000 more people using the drug than in the previous year.

1 in 16 men in the United Kingdom is gay, see where I'm going with this one, tee hee.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Cope
ERα0.345
KD
IC50
NDHuman
Human
ketamine has an extremely high affinity for estrogen receptor alpha, probably why it's considered antigonadotropic in clinical data.

According to the latest government crime survey for England and Wales, the proportion of adults aged 16 to 59 who had used ketamine in the past year rose in 2017-18, from 0.4% to 0.8%, equating to 141,000 more people using the drug than in the previous year.

1 in 16 men in the United Kingdom is gay, see where I'm going with this one, tee hee.
holy shit had no clue, how serious is this?

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2756
holy shit had no clue, how serious is this?
It's a high affinity for the receptor, so I'd say pretty serious. Ketamine decreases test pretty hard, through this mechanism I'd assume.
Just buy clomid, and pop one before you take ket, that'll fix the issue.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
It's a high affinity for the receptor, so I'd say pretty serious. Ketamine decreases test pretty hard, through this mechanism I'd assume.
That's wild ngl, I wonder if that's unique to Ketamine or if it applies to NMDA receptor antagonists in general.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 2756
HarmfulInbornArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

Fuck me cunt, people always say I looks feminine too, some moons ago I was a hardcore ket fiend, smoked enough boof to stunt my growth as well too. Explains why all my family mog me so hard, my mother even jaw mogs be ffs

drug dealers should get the bullet so retards like me won't get into them tbh
How long does the test decrease last if you know?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 16641, Patient A and 1 other person
Phenibut is the most addictive drug I have ever taken, and I have used most recreational drugs that can cause addiction. Also comedowns fucking murder you.
It ain't addictive, you just become dependent on it hella quickly.

Atleast the withdrawl symptoms aren't dangerous, unless you end up attempting to rope from the suicide ideation it gives you.

• +1

Fuck me cunt, people always say I looks feminine too, some moons ago I was a hardcore ket fiend, smoked enough boof to stunt my growth as well too. Explains why all my family mog me so hard, my mother even jaw mogs be ffs

drug dealers should get the bullet so retards like me won't get into them tbh
How long does the test decrease last if you know?
Brutal, I did K almost daily for like 6 months along with a bunch of other dissociatives. This was like 4 years ago, but still...

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, ThreadMatters and Good_Little_Goy
Brutal, I did K almost daily for like 8 months along with a bunch of other dissociatives. This was like 4 years ago, but still...
Knowing that you messed your self up is so fucking brutal.
I destroyed my eye area by sticking a pencil in it when i was a child, genuinely an acceptable reason to rope tbqhhhhhh

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Patient A
That's wild ngl, I wonder if that's unique to Ketamine or if it applies to NMDA receptor antagonists in general.
It's unique to ket, DXO and DXM don't agonize estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: Cope and Good_Little_Goy
I did K almost daily for like 6 months along with a bunch of other dissociatives.
Jesus Christ, isn't it highly neurotoxic?

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Yo I was waiting for you to say this since I was @x30001. I think it was around Aug 2019 and you were praising Phenibut and I was saying it's the one of the most addictive drugs ever. Hope you're okay and glad you learned from experiences. Hope you didn't go well over the deep-end. But yeah, I had KILOGRAMS of that shit and didn't dose and took it more and more. People will never know until they experience.

• +1
It ain't addictive, you just become dependent on it hella quickly.

Atleast the withdrawl symptoms aren't dangerous, unless you end up attempting to rope from the suicide ideation it gives you.
Dependence/Addiction is incredibly strong. People who take it are never people who are in a leveraged position in life (like MPMD for example who kinda pushes it). Withdrawals are NOT BAD AT ALL in the grand scheme of things. Benzo withdrawals are in a whole other league. Phenibut dependence and addicition is unrivaled, depending on the person. But if you're on here and start taking Phenibut. You'll be fucked up at some stage and will make justifications all along the way.

• +1
  • JFL
are you serious? how could you allow that to happen?
so you were eating scoops of that shit?
Yes. It was a few years ago. I haven't taken it in years. Up to 80grams a day on some days getting exploding head syndrome and visual&auditory hallucinations. It starts off with 1Gram once every 3-4 weeks like all these dipshits (like my former self). It's not sustainable. You either quit or keep going as tolerance builds. There's no in between. If you can take it only for special events, then you probably weren't someone who "needed it" in the first place. It's a whole topic of it's own. It's a psychological thing. The physical withdrawals aren't the worst of any drug, they're not severe in comparison to other types of drugs. It's the fact that "you don't want to stop taking it", and you conclude it's for good reason; as you're simply "worse" while not on Phenibut, and "better" while on it; fucked up...

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Rochefort6, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
are you serious? how could you allow that to happen?
so you were eating scoops of that shit?
Shit gets out of hand quick tbqh
I gave my weed man my house key

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2756
Yes. It was a few years ago. I haven't taken it in years. Up to 80grams a day on some days getting exploding head syndrome and visual&auditory hallucinations. It starts off with 1Gram once every 3-4 weeks like all these dipshits (like my former self). It's not sustainable. You either quit or keep going as tolerance builds. There's no in between. If you can take it only for special events, then you probably weren't someone who "needed it" in the first place. It's a whole topic of it's own. It's a psychological thing. The physical withdrawals aren't the worst of any drug, they're not severe in comparison to other types of drugs. It's the fact that "you don't want to stop taking it", and you conclude it's for good reason; as you're simply "worse" while not on Phenibut, and "better" while on it; fucked up...
It's absolutely true subjectively as well. Tears external reality apart from your first hand pleasure and perception.

Phenibut has never appealed to me for this exact reason. I don't get the obsession with GABA-B agonists, or GABA at all.

• +1
Yeah, it'd kill you if you didn't build the tolerance. Used to mix it with alcohol and be a zero inhib-cel. Anyone thinking of taking it just don't. Literally you are so fucked if you buy it out of desperation. It'll get bad for anyone; over time. Time is the factor. You'll keep lying to yourself over time and then you'll be fucked. Most addictive or one of the most addictive drugs ever?: YES. Worst physical withdrawals? NO.

Is it the hardest drugs to withdraw from?: Probably not and depends on your life circumstances but if you're ugly then yeah it'll be way harder because you won't have positive external circumstances.

• +1
Phenibut has never appealed to me for this exact reason. I don't get the obsession with GABA-B agonists, or GABA at all.
Good. Baclofen/Liosal and Phenibut are probably the only 2 well known GABA-B drugs and I wouldn't even want someone I didn't like to get hooked on them. Completely different than GABA-A. Unexplainable tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6 and Good_Little_Goy
Yeah, it'd kill you if you didn't build the tolerance. Used to mix it with alcohol and be a zero inhib-cel. Anyone thinking of taking it just don't. Literally you are so fucked if you buy it out of desperation. It'll get bad for anyone; over time. Time is the factor. You'll keep lying to yourself over time and then you'll be fucked. Most addictive or one of the most addictive drugs ever?: YES. Worst physical withdrawals? NO.

Is it the hardest drugs to withdraw from?: Probably not and depends on your life circumstances but if you're ugly then yeah it'll be way harder because you won't have positive external circumstances.
I'll listen to you and not use is then.
Fucked up enough from weed already

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Good_Little_Goy
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Seth Walsh
Dependence/Addiction is incredibly strong. People who take it are never people who are in a leveraged position in life (like MPMD for example who kinda pushes it). Withdrawals are NOT BAD AT ALL in the grand scheme of things. Benzo withdrawals are in a whole other league. Phenibut dependence and addicition is unrivaled, depending on the person. But if you're on here and start taking Phenibut. You'll be fucked up at some stage and will make justifications all along the way.
Dependence and addiction aren't the same thing.
Phenibut is non-addictive but you can become highly dependent on it .

I like the phenibut withdrawl to some extent, for the change on perspective it gives me
makes me incredibly blackpilled and suicidal but sometimes I need that wake up call

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
Dependence and addiction aren't the same thing.
Phenibut is non-addictive but you can become highly dependent on it .

I like the phenibut withdrawl to some extent, for the change on perspective it gives me
makes me incredibly blackpilled and suicidal but sometimes I need that wake up call
cope.

• +1
Just read this
Lol why did you keep upping the dose?
I usually get to around 5 grams and realize it's time to taper off

@Seth Walsh have you ever gotten attached to ritalin?

I've never done methylphenidate.

• +1