Pro Social Drugs: A guide to using substances to climb the social ladder

What about cabergoline I'm interested in that shit
Reduces prolactin through the dopaminergic system. Some claim it makes you alpha. Also lets you cum as much as you want.
What does hcg do in puberty?
Forces the testes to produce more testosterone, thereby allowing more muscle growth and more secondary sexual characteristics. Lots of it is converted to estrogen, unless it’s used on cycle. It'll also increase penis size in puberty, potentially also into early adulthood. Bear in mind it also suppresses natural LH levels. You may want to add a SERM or AI after you HCG to combat that.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lev Peshkov
Cyproheptadine

Quetiapine completely shuts down every dopamine receptor (and massive weight gain if you're a lazycel).
lol I have threads on here how I slept for 18 hours straight on that shit, having hyper realistic dreams in Nazi Germany, and gaining 50lbs in 30 months on that shit lol.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, 7zyzz7, Deleted member 16641 and 4 others
>mfw I remember I have 7 tabs of acid somewhere in my house
Most of these things end up doing more harm in the long term
Not psychedelics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and PenileFacialSurgery
Don't use drugs. Terrible long term strategy, especially for the type of people on this forum. Will not work out in the long term. Has the potential to ruin your life.

Coffee, l-theanine, ginseng... natural shit is enough. You wanna get high? Just take that shit in excess instead of drugs.

Tbh I haven't made my mind on psychedelics yet, but those I know who have "changed their lives" on DMT, continue to take it like addicts, become all hippy-dippy and try to "enlighten me".

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6400 and 3 others
>mfw I remember I have 7 tabs of acid somewhere in my house

Not psychedelics
True....

but one still has to be very careful with psychedelics.

is clomid legit in puberty tho

True....

but one still has to be very careful with psychedelics.
Absolutely. Never take high doses at first. Work your way up and only take them once every 1-2 weeks since tolerance builds up immediately. Something like DMT could easily cause permanent psychological problems. While they aren’t addictive, they should never be taken lightly.
Don't know. It increases androgens on paper, but I didn't feel a ton from it. It has some estrogenic effects, the isomer enclomiphene seems to show less estrogenic side effects. It may speed up epiphyseal plate closure as a result of high estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, karbo and PenileFacialSurgery
it'd get your test levels to around 1250-1400ng/dl. Which is absurdly high, but the downside is that the active metabolite zu
Don't know. It increases androgens on paper, but I didn't feel a ton from it. It has some estrogenic effects, the isomer enclomiphene seems to show less estrogenic side effects. It may speed up epiphyseal plate closure as a result of high estrogen.
clomifene will significantly upregulate one's HPTA and gonadotropins, but it'll also act estrogenically within the liver, in turn downregulating IGF-1 synthesis and increasing SHBG.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, karbo and TeenagePharmacy
No, it isn't lol.
"Stimulant drugs like Adderall are addictive and using them recreationally may increase the chances of developing a psychological and physical dependence on them."
Obviously this website is biased, but adderall is still very addictive.

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/adderall/long-term-effects "Stimulant drugs like Adderall are addictive and using them recreationally may increase the chances of developing a psychological and physical dependence on them."
Obviously this website is biased, but adderall is still very addictive.
The stuff is basically just coffee on roids. Using the drug recreationally definitely won't cause addiction. It's when you start taking the pill consistently to focus & get work done easier that you develop a psychological & then physical dependency.

The stuff is basically just coffee on roids. Using the drug recreationally definitely won't cause addiction. It's when you start taking the pill consistently to focus & get work done easier that you develop a psychological & then physical dependency.
Just because someone didn't get addicted to a substance doesn't mean it doesn’t have addictive potential. You could do heroin once and never again, but it’s still addictive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, middayshowers and PenileFacialSurgery
Absolutely. Never take high doses at first. Work your way up and only take them once every 1-2 weeks since tolerance builds up immediately. Something like DMT could easily cause permanent psychological problems. While they aren’t addictive, they should never be taken lightly.

I highly recommend to anyone Interested in psychedelics...
first do lots of meditation, journaling, fixing bad habits, fixing diet
doing “shadow work”, and energy work.
At least a couple months straight before psychs

and research the shit out of psychedelics you want to take

especially before high and heroic doses, which is where I say you get the most benefit and learning.

try to learn to
Actually integrate the experience into your life, not just do it for fun.
Need a lesson that you can decode and interpret.
Make sure you have trip killers on stand by, in case you get psychosis and are a dangerous to yourself and others, or extremely unbearable bad trip.

Also things to help improve trip, like something to help with naseua and uncomfortable vasoconstriction some psychedelics can give you sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy
No, it isn't lol.
So you're telling me if you were to take 40mg of Adderall for a couple of months than cold turkey'd out of nowhere you wouldn't have withdrawal symptoms? ok, retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic and PenileFacialSurgery
So you're telling me if you were to take 40mg of Adderall for a couple of months than cold turkey'd out of nowhere you wouldn't have withdrawal symptoms? ok, retard.
You said you bought LSD from the site I recommend

how was it?

You said you bought LSD from the site I recommend

how was it?
Nah I bought lsd off of some mate.
it was okay, was hyped up a bit tbh, just felt oddly euphoric and warm, it's hard to explain, other than those two effects, it was like I was in an autistic dream and I felt annoyed the entire time.

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic and PenileFacialSurgery
Nah I bought lsd off of some mate.
it was okay, was hyped up a bit tbh, just felt oddly euphoric and warm, it's hard to explain, other than those two effects, it was like I was in an autistic dream and I felt annoyed the entire time.
Probably trash

buy RC off a reputable sight like I recommended

take higher dose and prepare

drugs are shit and only mask problems.

meditation
sun
sleep
great diet
fasting
dopamine fasting
nofap
L-theanine + caffiene

THESE are my drugs. Also proviron is the only drug that seems great with no downsides. beware baldecells.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, AscendingHero, Seth Walsh and 2 others
Androsterone
11-KDHT
Pansterone
Cyproheptadine
Lisuride
Bromocriptine
Mr. Happy Stack
Clonidine
Stresam
Afobazol
Tofisopam
Memantine

All these drugs mog the one's OP listed. I study this shit on a regular basis, I'm gonna to cure mentalceldom once and for all while living life in a perpetual state of high dopamine, androgens, and GABA running through my CNS. You will be forever mirin' my god tier brain chemistry. Also everything I listed has a low propensity toward tolerance so you won't have to worry about being a fucking junkie.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, wayme, zeshama and 12 others
Well duh you have withdrawal but it's just being tired w/ no attention span.

Just because someone didn't get addicted to a substance doesn't mean it doesn’t have addictive potential. You could do heroin once and never again, but it’s still addictive.
People get addicted to energy drinks & alcohol. Just because they do doesn't mean you will as well. Heroin is completely different from Adderall. Adderall was developed as a medication for ADHD. Black tar heroin is the hardest, most destructive drug. Even after doing heroin one time, it'll leave a permanent mark on your brains reward system & no good feeling you get will ever compare to it.

• Woah
Reactions: MewingJBP
Androsterone
11-KDHT
Pansterone
Cyproheptadine
Lisuride
Bromocriptine
Mr. Happy Stack
Clonidine
Stresam
Afobazol
Tofisopam
Memantine

All these drugs mog the one's OP listed. I study this shit on a regular basis, I'm gonna to cure mentalceldom once and for all while living life in a perpetual state of high dopamine, androgens, and GABA running through my CNS. You will be forever mirin' my god tier brain chemistry. Also everything I listed has a low propensity toward tolerance so you won't have to worry about being a fucking junkie.
thoughts one the anti-serotonin movement?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
drugs are shit and only mask problems.

meditation
sun
sleep
great diet
fasting
dopamine fasting
nofap
L-theanine + caffiene

THESE are my drugs. Also proviron is the only drug that seems great with no downsides. beware baldecells.
Yeah man, doing all of this except l-thea + caff and fasting as I'm too lean for that and it doesn't sit well with me
But I'm noticing that I'm feeling more and more like a child again, hard to describe it's that body feel and vibe which throws you back into childhood, I think the trigger to this was dopamine fasting alongside tons of sun now that summer finally arrived for good
Basically the full effects of high dopamine and low serotonin if I look at the other body feelings

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, PenileFacialSurgery and middayshowers
MDMA comedowns are horrid so I would assume that serotonin is important to some degree
Never heard that argument before. Make a lot of sense though.

MDMA comedowns are horrid so I would assume that serotonin is important to some degree
Never heard that argument before. Make a lot of sense though.
Of course we need some serotonin in our brain, the same goes for all the other neurotransmitters/hormones
Bad mdma comedowns usually come from dosing too high, which would probably deplete all of your serotonin, meaning there's almost nothing left, meaning there's no balance anymore

Let alone the fact that it is successfully used in treating ptsd which seems to be a high serotonin problem seems promising

But since most serotinin is produced in the gut, and most veterans suffering from ptsd don't have it because of their gut but because of a stressful event for their brains, mdma seems like a good tool to reduce the serotonin concentration in the brain alone

We don't have that kind of high serotonin like veterans so I don't think that it can be helpful longterm as our serotonin usually comes from a fucked up body/gut/diet etc which contributes to most of the serotonin
Hope it's understandable lol

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Androsterone
11-KDHT
Pansterone
Cyproheptadine
Lisuride
Bromocriptine
Mr. Happy Stack
Clonidine
Stresam
Afobazol
Tofisopam
Memantine

lol, sounds like those supps are pretty useless if you take half of them and still need more to "complete" the stack.

that said, my mentalmaxxing stack (ashwagandha, matcha tea, pterostilbene, healthy lifestyle) is also really ineffective. the only thing that has worked for me mentally is to take phenibut on days where i absolutely have to be a low inhib badboy, which is usually like 2-3 times every month. i plan to add ghk-cu though.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and MewingJBP
Of course we need some serotonin in our brain, the same goes for all the other neurotransmitters/hormones
Bad mdma comedowns usually come from dosing too high, which would probably deplete all of your serotonin, meaning there's almost nothing left, meaning there's no balance anymore

Let alone the fact that it is successfully used in treating ptsd which seems to be a high serotonin problem seems promising

But since most serotinin is produced in the gut, and most veterans suffering from ptsd don't have it because of their gut but because of a stressful event for their brains, mdma seems like a good tool to reduce the serotonin concentration in the brain alone

We don't have that kind of high serotonin like veterans so I don't think that it can be helpful longterm as our serotonin usually comes from a fucked up body/gut/diet etc which contributes to most of the serotonin
Hope it's understandable lol
basically the entirety of ray peat's following actively try to destroy serotonin. They claim they feel 10x better.

imagine having to take drugs to talk to people or get to know girls

jfl this forum never fails to amuse me

• So Sad
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
basically the entirety of ray peat's following actively try to destroy serotonin. They claim they feel 10x better.
I know that that's what everyone is trying to do, nuking it with every possible thing makes no sense to me, it will catch up to one sooner or later because the balance is artificial not natural like it should be
That's what I'm pointing out in the post, mdma won't do much to us young people because the cause of feeling bad comes from the gut/body
I do feel like a god now that my metabolism and dopamine is naturally on point at the moment, I don't do anything to supress serotonin, you just have to do things that favor dopamine over serotonin aka being healthy, no drugs no hormones nothing, this way the balance is natural and how it should be optimally

Also I've actually got ray peat from one of your posts lol, took the gems (metabolism etc) filtered out the garbage and that's the last piece of my health puzzle I hope
But yeah I'm also skeptic about maaany of the things in the forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
thoughts one the anti-serotonin movement?
Ever since I got off Prozac my libido has been sky high and I'm noticeably more assertive.

lol, sounds like those supps are pretty useless if you take half of them and still need more to "complete" the stack.

that said, my mentalmaxxing stack (ashwagandha, matcha tea, pterostilbene, healthy lifestyle) is also really ineffective. the only thing that has worked for me mentally is to take phenibut on days where i absolutely have to be a low inhib badboy, which is usually like 2-3 times every month. i plan to add ghk-cu though.
It was just a list, I'm not even taking half of these. I still need to find out the optimal combination. Also none of these are supps lol (except for the Mr. Happy Stack), supps are meant to compensate for the side effects of these drugs.

low dose pregabalin mogs
don't get addicted to it tho

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and TrestIsBest
I know that that's what everyone is trying to do, nuking it with every possible thing makes no sense to me, it will catch up to one sooner or later because the balance is artificial not natural like it should be
That's what I'm pointing out in the post, mdma won't do much to us young people because the cause of feeling bad comes from the gut/body
I do feel like a god now that my metabolism and dopamine is naturally on point at the moment, I don't do anything to supress serotonin, you just have to do things that favor dopamine over serotonin aka being healthy, no drugs no hormones nothing, this way the balance is natural and how it should be optimally

Also I've actually got ray peat from one of your posts lol, took the gems (metabolism etc) filtered out the garbage and that's the last piece of my health puzzle I hope
But yeah I'm also skeptic about maaany of the things in the forum
Serotonin antagonists like Cypro just block serotonin's effects, they don't actually lower 5-HT levels. That is achieved through lifestyle, diet, and supplementation. So it would be beneficial to lower it, but obviously done naturally. Like you mentioned, sunlight exposure has been shown to increase striatal D2/D3 receptor availability.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and Deleted member 2756
I take bupropion, doxycycline, ecstasy, xanax and testosterone and also psychedelics once in a while. Weird combo.
Doxycycline is not a psychoactive drug though jfl

Androsterone
11-KDHT
Pansterone
Cyproheptadine
Lisuride
Bromocriptine
Mr. Happy Stack
Clonidine
Stresam
Afobazol
Tofisopam
Memantine

What drugs are optimal for mental sharpness and mogging exams. I can feel that my brain is too slow atm.

Quetiapine. I why wouldn’t you want more dopamine, unless you’re prone to mania.
I was told to take this in small quantities as a sleeping drug by a psych

What drugs are optimal for mental sharpness and mogging exams. I can feel that my brain is too slow atm.
armodafinil
modafinil
caffeine
nicotine.

• +1
Reactions: Saen
Ever since I got off Prozac my libido has been sky high and I'm noticeably more assertive.
great, don't ever take them again. You should look into 5a-dihydroprogesterone, which is metabolized into allopregnanolone.

never had a comedown so for me it is still amazing

• +1
Reactions: xefo
never had a comedown so for me it is still amazing
if you stay under 200mg I'd say comedown isnt that bad

I remember redosing twice a night and was up to almost 400mg and had 2 days comedown with suicidal thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
if you stay under 200mg I'd say comedown isnt that bad

I remember redosing twice a night and was up to almost 400mg and had 2 days comedown with suicidal thoughts.
laatste x 1.25 blue punisher weg gegetikt :lul:

Ik heb er nog 5 groene punishers 240mg maar wacht af tot juli
lekker man ik mis echt uitgaan niemand houdt toch meer aan die 1.5meter met feestjes

lekker man ik mis echt uitgaan niemand houdt toch meer aan die 1.5meter met feestjes
Ik ga binnenkort op vakantie voor bijna 2 maanden en daar kan je weer uitgaan zonder 1,5m regel

Ben van plan om 2-3x mdma te tikken tijdens de vakantie

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
do you know anything about phenibut OP ?

do you know anything about phenibut OP ?
Just a little bit. It’s a GABAb agonist/GABA analog. Some people compare it to alcohol without the decline in cognitive function. I can't recommend frequent use since it has a high propensity for addiction and abuse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
Just a little bit. It’s a GABAb agonist/GABA analog. Some people compare it to alcohol without the decline in cognitive function. I can't recommend frequent use since it has a high propensity for addiction and abuse.
i used artane, tramadol and lyrica before, is it like any of them ?