problem with HA content in fillers

사랑해요

사랑해요

나는 매일 한국 여자와 섹스를
Going in for a filler injection on cheeks soon and not sure whether to choose Juvederm voluma or Belotero volume.
I checked the specs and it says per ML Juverderm voluma holds 20mg of HA while Belotero volume holds 26mg.
Does it mean for the same ML of injection i get more Hyaluronic acid filled into my face with Belotero volume and thus 1ml of the different products actually come with different volumizing effect?

temporary fillers gay
try silicone or implants

• JFL
Reactions: 사랑해요
What you're referring to is the G-Prime of a filler, which measures the viscosity and elasticity of a product.

Both Juvederm Voluma and Belotero Volume are high G-Prime products, which means they are firmer to palpate, retain more of a stable contour, and lift the tissue better. It makes both products an ideal filler for the cheek.

Both of these products are similar in viscosity, elasticity, and cohesively.

Juvederm Voluma does retain slightly less hyaluronic acid, but possesses different handling qualities, and is suitable for the cheeks - and has been manufactured to be used in this region of the face.

The Belotero Volume is comparable in specification to the Juvederm Volux filler, which retains 25mg/ml, which has been manufactured for the chin and mandible.

Your injector will let you know which product is recommended for you, depending on your aesthetic concern and anatomical baseline.

They're both fine products, are both high G-Prime fillers, and have good efficacy and satisfaction rates.

The difference mainly pertains to whether the product needs to be injected superficially, or on the periosteum - which will be at the discretion of your injector, in alignment to your aesthetic concern and goal.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 6382 and Alexanderr
What you're referring to is the G-Prime of a filler, which measures the viscosity and elasticity of a product.

Both Juvederm Voluma and Belotero Volume are high G-Prime products, which means they are firmer to palpate, retain more of a stable contour, and lift the tissue better. It makes both products an ideal filler for the cheek.

Juvederm Voluma does retain slightly less hyaluronic acid, but possesses different handling qualities, and is suitable for the cheeks - and has been manufactured to be used in this region of the face.

The Belotero Volume is comparable in specification to the Juvederm Volux filler, which retains 25mg/ml, which has been manufactured for the chin and mandible.

Your injector will let you know which product is recommended for you, depending on your aesthetic concern and anatomical baseline.

They're both fine products, are both high G-Prime fillers, and have good efficacy and satisfaction rates.

The difference mainly pertains to whether the product needs to be injected superficially, or on the periosteum - which will be at the discretion of your injector, in alignment to your aesthetic concern and goal.
Greycel moment

Am I right guys who couldn't answer the question nearly as thoroughly despite rotting here for most of your recent memory?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747

Mirin knowledge, will read

• Love it
your Korean aesthetic :love:

• +1

based reply. does it mean Belotero Volume is "harder" due to it retaining more mg/ml and higher g prime, and thus likely to be less natural looking in the chia area than Juvederm voluma

based reply. does it mean Belotero Volume is "harder" due to it retaining more mg/ml and higher g prime, and thus likely to be less natural looking in the chia area than Juvederm voluma
Exactly right. A higher G-Prime has its place in different parts of the face (usually in areas of hard bone tissue, such as the chin and jawline), and a lower G-Prime has it's place for soft tissue augmentation (like the under-eyes or the lips).

So don't think that a higher G-Prime filler is always a superior choice because it posses a higher hyaluronic acid content, it's just matched to the suitability of the tissue where it's being injected.

If a filler with too much of a high G-Prime is placed in the medial cheek, specifically in the malar fat pad, it can look quite jarring. Here you want a softer filler with a lower G-Prime, since you're augmenting soft adipose tissue.

Hope that makes sense lol. Your injector should be able to guide you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and 사랑해요
Greycel moment

Am I right guys who couldn't answer the question nearly as thoroughly despite rotting here for most of your recent memory?

Haha cheers man. I might be a 'Greycel' on here, but I've been around the block a few times in real life when it comes to aesthetics. People should be receptive to the quality of someone's posts, not the quantity.

• +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension, Mmsofbone and Deleted member 6382
Exactly right. A higher G-Prime has its place in different parts of the face (usually in areas of hard bone tissue, such as the chin and jawline), and a lower G-Prime has it's place for soft tissue augmentation (like the under-eyes or the lips).

So don't think that a higher G-Prime filler is always a superior choice because it posses a higher hyaluronic acid content, it's just matched to the suitability of the tissue where it's being injected.

If a filler with too much of a high G-Prime is placed in the medial cheek, specifically in the malar fat pad, it can look quite jarring. Here you want a softer filler with a lower G-Prime, since you're augmenting soft adipose tissue.

Hope that makes sense lol. Your injector should be able to guide you.
knowlege mogger

• Love it
Haha cheers man. I might be a 'Greycel' on here, but I've been around the block a few times in real life when it comes to aesthetics. People should be receptive to the quality of someone's posts, not the quantity.
I got a lot (5ml) of "teoxane" filler for the cheekbones 1 year ago. I liked the huge improvement a lot, till now. It was a strong bulging effect that looked like a real bone. But now after 12 months, it seems like its flatten and rounded out, and the skin on the cheekbones seems less strong. Should i get it refilled, or let the rest of the filler dissolved? Are filler really bad on the long run??

Weren’t you afraid of filler migrating?
I had no other option than pump my subhuman face with filler. I haven't thought much, because i had nothing to loose.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Administrator and 사랑해요
Type of filler depends on your goals. Do you want to restore volume in the cheeks to look more youthful? -> HA filler. Do you want sharper cheekbones/more bone definition -> Radiesse

• +1
I got a lot (5ml) of "teoxane" filler for the cheekbones 1 year ago. I liked the huge improvement a lot, till now. It was a strong bulging effect that looked like a real bone. But now after 12 months, it seems like its flatten and rounded out, and the skin on the cheekbones seems less strong. Should i get it refilled, or let the rest of the filler dissolved? Are filler really bad on the long run??
I understand man, and I would say that that's typical. If it was a high G-Prime filler, then I would say that 12 months is an acceptable time period to hold its shape. Most dermal fillers do clinically last around 12 months, so now you would have less hyaluronic acid in the area, as your body metabolises it. It metabolises hyaluronic acid slowly, and doesn't happen all at once. So there's clearly still some product remaining, but not enough to give you the projection that you initially sought. It's too hard to determine without seeing a picture, but if I was you I would probably just let it dissolve naturally on its own without getting it re-filled. We tend to forget how we naturally looked prior to the filler, and that's when the reality of over-filling may come into play - which is never a pretty sight. Just listen to your injector, and it's always a good idea to look at photos of yourself before the filler. It seems like you did require quite a significant amount of volume in this region. If you're significantly lean and at a low body weight, then you may not be affected from the hydrophilic properties of dermal fillers, in the long-term. My only concern is that you don't end up looking puffy or bloated, but this is a more common dilemma for people that already have substantial fullness in the face, and those that are at a higher body weight. If you're already lean and quite hollow in the face, then you perhaps could benefit from the extra volume.

The advantage of dermal fillers is that they create the formation of collagen, which we lose at a rate of 1% every year, past the age of 30. And if it's a hyaluronic acid filler, it can always be dissolved immediately.

I understand man, and I would say that that's typical. If it was a high G-Prime filler, then I would say that 12 months is an acceptable time period to hold its shape. Most dermal fillers do clinically last around 12 months, so now you would have less hyaluronic acid in the area, as your body metabolises it. It metabolises hyaluronic acid slowly, and doesn't happen all at once. So there's clearly still some product remaining, but not enough to give you the projection that you initially sought. It's too hard to determine without seeing a picture, but if I was you I would probably just let it dissolve naturally on its own without getting it re-filled. We tend to forget how we naturally looked prior to the filler, and that's when the reality of over-filling may come into play - which is never a pretty sight. Just listen to your injector, and it's always a good idea to look at photos of yourself before the filler. It seems like you did require quite a significant amount of volume in this region. If you're significantly lean and at a low body weight, then you may not be affected from the hydrophilic properties of dermal fillers, in the long-term. My only concern is that you don't end up looking puffy or bloated, but this is a more common dilemma for people that already have substantial fullness in the face, and those that are at a higher body weight. If you're already lean and quite hollow in the face, then you perhaps could benefit from the extra volume.

The advantage of dermal fillers is that they create the formation of collagen, which we lose at a rate of 1% every year, past the age of 30. And if it's a hyaluronic acid filler, it can always be dissolved immediately.

you’re clearly knowledgeable on the subject. What are your thoughts on self injecting fillers in jaw/chin? Is there a reasonable way to learn the technique? Surely it’s possible..

cuz temporary and bloats your face
I thought u wont get facial bloating if u use it in a timely manner. Doesnt the body absord the liquid. Appreciate it.

you’re clearly knowledgeable on the subject. What are your thoughts on self injecting fillers in jaw/chin? Is there a reasonable way to learn the technique? Surely it’s possible..
Hmm it's certainely possible, but I honestly wouldn't trust myself. There's two facial arteries that reside right next to these areas - the marginal mandibular nerve, and the mental nerve. Plus I don't know how to use a needle, and don't know how to physically identify the depth of the anatomical tissue.

Call me crazy, but if I wanted to self-inject, I would probably just do a postgraduate degree in nursing, even though I don't want to pursue a career in the nursing field. At least I would be trained to an academic level, be internationally accredited, would be able to purchase legitimate products from official suppliers, and can enjoy side hustle business so that I can inject family and friends and charge €250 a syringe which goes straight into my pocket. But that's just me lol.

I’ve gotten juvaderm voluma a couple years ago for my lower third. However, I think getting fillers in the cheeks is a recipe for a disaster. I’ve yet to see a look from fillers that isn’t a bit uncanny. If you don’t mind looking plastic I would go ahead and get it.
how much did you get?

Hmm it's certainely possible, but I honestly wouldn't trust myself. There's two facial arteries that reside right next to these areas - the marginal mandibular nerve, and the mental nerve. Plus I don't know how to use a needle, and don't know how to physically identify the depth of the anatomical tissue.

Call me crazy, but if I wanted to self-inject, I would probably just do a postgraduate degree in nursing, even though I don't want to pursue a career in the nursing field. At least I would be trained to an academic level, be internationally accredited, would be able to purchase legitimate products from official suppliers, and can enjoy side hustle business so that I can inject family and friends and charge €250 a syringe which goes straight into my pocket. But that's just me lol.

dude im confused as to the g prime of the different products, do i determine how hard and boney looking a product is just by the g prime or both the g prime and the HA content / ML. Apparently some high g prime fillers do not come with high HA content/ ml and some low g prime fillers do come with high ha content

Last edited:
View attachment 725931

dude im confused as to the g prime of the different products, do i determine how hard and boney looking a product is just by the g prime or both the g prime and the HA content / ML. Apparently some high g prime fillers do not come with high HA content/ ml and some low g prime fillers do come with high ha content
Haha without trying to get too technical, but the G-Prime of a filler is indicative at a chemical level, and measures the cross-linking of the BDDE molecule and double carbon bonds of the hyaluronic acid chains. I know that sounds like scientific jargon, but the higher the G-Prime, and the more cohesive and viscous the product is.

Just remember that the G-Prime is the unit of measurement of a product's 'strength', not so much the level of hyaluronic acid that the product contains.

I hope that makes sense, haha.

• +1
I thought u wont get facial bloating if u use it in a timely manner. Doesnt the body absord the liquid. Appreciate it.
the HA migrates to the rest of your face over time I think.

Haha without trying to get too technical, but the G-Prime of a filler is indicative at a chemical level, and measures the cross-linking of the BDDE molecule and double carbon bonds of the hyaluronic acid chains. I know that sounds like scientific jargon, but the higher the G-Prime, and the more cohesive and viscous the product is.

Just remember that the G-Prime is the unit of measurement of a product's 'strength', not so much the level of hyaluronic acid that the product contains.

I hope that makes sense, haha.
based. so afterall what difference does it make to the products if they contain different mg of HA/ml, all other things being constant

3 ml which was roughly $3,000 in the states. Make sure you go to someone reputable. Injectors need an eye for this type of stuff, trust me!
wow luckily where im its just 500$ for an ML of juvederm, 1000 per ml is kinda pricey ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
based. so afterall what difference does it make to the products if they contain different mg of HA/ml, all other things being constant
The more hyaluronic acid, and the more hydrophilic (water retaining) the product is.

If you want to judge the viscosity and density ('stiffness') of a product, just focus on the G-Prime rating rather than the the hyaluronic acid content.

Radiesse, for example, doesn't contain any hyaluronic acid but is rated as one of the highest G-Prime fillers on the market (because of the size of the calcium microspheres when encapsulated in a methylcellulose gel carrier).