Proficient in coding bots, scrapers & full-stack web development, need ideas on how to make money. Willing to split the profits 50/50.

dough2

dough2

Gold
I've been coding bots and scrapers since I was 15. I need ideas to make money with my skills. I don't care how unethical it is as long as a 3 letter agency isn't kicking down my door.

PM me if you have any ideas. I have multiple accounts with different hosting providers and am willing to buy domains with my own money, so there is absolutely no cost to you.

I don't care how technologically illiterate you are. I am extremely patient and enjoy shooting the shit thinking of ways to make money. I don't care how big or small of a project it is. I have lots of time. Even if you think your idea is stupid or won't work, I'd still like to here it.

Even if your idea requires me to create a complex algorithm, or you don't even know how you would accomplish it, I'd like to here it.

Even if your idea doesn't end up working, if it inspires me to do something else that works, I will still split the profits with you.

Hack lookism hackers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Soulsmaxx and Arkantos
Hack a famous bitch and leak her nudes.

• +1
Reactions: biodegradation
Hack a famous bitch and leak her nudes.

I've been coding bots and scrapers since I was 15. I need ideas to make money with my skills. I don't care how unethical it is as long as a 3 letter agency isn't kicking down my door.

PM me if you have any ideas. I have multiple accounts with different hosting providers and am willing to buy domains with my own money, so there is absolutely no cost to you.

I don't care how technologically illiterate you are. I am extremely patient and enjoy shooting the shit thinking of ways to make money. I don't care how big or small of a project it is. I have lots of time. Even if you think your idea is stupid or won't work, I'd still like to here it.

Even if your idea requires me to create a complex algorithm, or you don't even know how you would accomplish it, I'd like to here it.

Even if your idea doesn't end up working, if it inspires me to do something else that works, I will still split the profits with you.

My ideas would be so absurdly retarded and nonsensical you will question the very essence of the human mind

ur talking about scrapers and shit here how do ik ur not gonna scam me if i work with you.

Find an efficient scammy way to ewhore

• +1
Reactions: You
create software that can detect when your being watched by the FBI.

I don’t speak nerd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, RichardSpencel, fukmylyf and 1 other person
ur talking about scrapers and shit here how do ik ur not gonna scam me if i work with you.

what am i gonna scam you out of? i just said i would pay for everything

Steal directories of email addresses and send them frauded bank notices to login to frauded websites to takes their info and wire money

Steal directories of email addresses and send them frauded bank notices to login to frauded websites to takes their info and wire money

It's impossible to phish anymore unless you have access to a data center in a 3rd world country.

giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: biodegradation
GmaR9kv.png

legit

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead
what distro are you using my man?

what distro are you using my man?
windoze lol i accidentlly erased my ubuntu dual boot partition a while ago when upgrading from windows 7 >windows 10 lol

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
windoze lol i accidentlly erased my ubuntu dual boot partition a while ago when upgrading from windows 7 >windows 10 lol

Lol at not running Windows via VMware in linux.

im just realising dough hacked the forum