Project Ascension Part II: Septorhinoplasty

P

ProjectAscension

Iron
Alright bois,

Phase II of Project Ascension is a go.

Hardmaxxing started last year with gyno surgery March 2019 and had a great result. On Thursday I'm scheduled to have a septorhinoplasty and functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS) with a UK-based ENT (not bothering to name him as he's not one of the well known 'superstar' surgeons you hear about). The surgery is both functional and aesthetic. Breathing is shit out the left side of my nose so he's going to fix that, along with straightening my nose as it's moderately deviated from the front. No pics but CT scan slice of my nasal region attached to see how fuuuucked it is. Insurance is covering the septoplasty and FESS, paying privately for the aesthetic part.

Ascension will continue after recovery as follows:

LGD-4033 Cycle (March - May) - Already in my house and purchased from trusted source. Aiming to add several kg of lean mass.
Tan (April) - Tan Luxe self tanner already purchased (well reviewed)
Consultation with Dr. Defrancq (May) - Already booked and consultation fee paid. Decent results and well reviewed here. Interested to hear his thoughts.

My midface is FAS tier with shit maxilla, malar and infraorbitals. Weak jawline despite being quite lean due to lack of forward growth. Basically deciding whether to go for the "proper but harder" route of bimax or camoflague with submental lipo and paranasal implant, either way topped off with infraorbital-malar implant. Defrancq's guidance will be important here.

Wish me luck boios

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 23.30.12.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 23.30.12.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 2933
greycels are the real looksmaxers.

• Love it
Reactions: ProjectAscension
Who even cares about looksmaxxing anymore? Just lay down and rot.

• So Sad
Reactions: ProjectAscension
  • +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and Morpheus
@SurgerySoon