Prone masturbation is high T and based

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
@Hardrada

Four categories of male masturbation​

1. Against the sheet or an improvised vulva (shirt, pillow, etc.), lying face down, and without the assistance of the hands, thrusting the pelvis rhythmically.
  2. Using the hands, lying on the side or in a bathtub, by far the most common form.
  3. Lying on the back using only the hands.
  4. In front of a mirror; while reading rape scenes (a very frequent occurrence, Reich remarked); on the toilet; in public parks (although hidden behind bushes); mutual masturbation with friends etc.
Only the first of these types indicated a strong inclination towards the opposite sex. The second type shows a strong autoerotic component. The third and fourth types were both considered by Reich to indicate pathological processes. In the third type, he noted that this form was mainly practiced by males with female attitudes, and he gave a poor prognosis for these patients.

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, st.hamudi but 6‘5, PickleTheSlayer and 4 others
Ive never used my hands if a pillow was available

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Roquefort, laaltin, St. Fraudcel and 1 other person
they all sound hot

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and Deleted member 23558
not enough stimulation for my 10.25x7.5 cock

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
whenever i jerked off i always did it standing

What enticed you to write this retarded shit

whenever i jerked off i always did it standing
is it low t if I can’t do this I just physically can’t I collapse

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 32485 and Deleted member 1140
What enticed you to write this retarded shit
kowtow to the superior brahmin you dalit dirt
IMG 0028

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
why do you collapse
because I can’t get hard. then my ass crack gets all sweaty then I get delirious from all the pre cum pheromones in the air and just collapse. I can only do it sitting down or laying.

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 32485 and Deleted member 1140
because I can’t get hard. then my ass crack gets all sweaty then I get delirious from all the pre cum pheromones in the air and just collapse. I can only do it sitting down or laying.
i just hate shooting the cum when lying down tbh

doesnt feel as good for me. best is leaning back while sitting or standing

i just hate shooting the cum when lying down tbh

doesnt feel as good for me. best is leaning back while sitting or standing
sock method bhai easy clean up on aisle I forgot the joke but yeah sock is mogger technique

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, Deleted member 32485 and Deleted member 1140
What does it means when You masturbate at night in the woods or Parks while standing

• +1
Reactions: boxface34 and Deleted member 32485
I was the only one here, dressing like a femboy and taking pictures of myself from all sides, jerking off to myself. Imagining that I'm fucking myself. I also like to kiss my photos

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 41006, gooner23 and 1 other person
I was the only one here, dressing like a femboy and taking pictures of myself from all sides, jerking off to myself. Imagining that I'm fucking myself. I also like to kiss my photos
you have to be pale and low T and twink for that im not

sock method bhai easy clean up on aisle I forgot the joke but yeah sock is mogger technique
When I was masturbating in my socks, I threw them down the sofa for a year, using the same ones, until a fly crawled onto my dick. I opened the sofa and there were a lot of flies.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 41006 and gooner23
post some pics bruh let us evaluate (high PSL)

When I was masturbating in my socks, I threw them down the sofa for a year, using the same ones, until a fly crawled onto my dick. I opened the sofa and there were a lot of flies.
Like were you recycling your shit or was it a new one

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
maggots?

Utter cope, prone masturbation is repressed tranny tier masturbation, you literally grind against something like a female and don’t even need to have an erection to cum, I am so glad I finally managed to switch to masturbating the conventional way after all these years.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 42240
I can't do 1 anymore I'm on fin