(proof) average men live boring lives and cannot find purpose

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
IMG 20240312 235018
IMG 20240312 235003
IMG 20240312 234948

Now see the amount of views. The foid who advices on a boring life studies medicine and has a bussiness, no wonder why she has a boring life. Not a single video from a average looking female on having a boring life. Women go out with their friends and they always get male attention, they don't care about having status to show to other men or getting better flirting skills (none of that). Women live happier lives than men no doubt, they wait for a man to approach and do the work. Some women are still virgins at 30 (see female YT videos) because they don't care about having a boyfriend at all. These men gave up on trying to have a fun life.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, InnerVoid, borismonster and 2 others
Nowadays everything a lot of people do is coping with the fact their lives are just boring and shitty because the internet and individualism and loneliness and vanity and all these modern things that are just fucking everyone's heads

So you have those people whose only solution is to try to convince themselves that this is good, and dive head in into the matrix.

Stoicism, dropshipping, dopamine detoxes, meditation, the gym...
All sorts of "self-improvement", looksmaxxing included

It's just sad

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, borismonster, med and 1 other person
Nowadays everything a lot of people do is coping with the fact their lives are just boring and shitty because the internet and individualism and loneliness and vanity and all these modern things that are just fucking everyone's heads

So you have those people whose only solution is to try to convince themselves that this is good, and dive head in into the matrix.

It's just sad
There's no escape, looksmaxxers try their best to achieve a fun life but most of the time it doesn't happen.
Personally I think only rich people can have a fun life.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, borismonster and ccwarrior

It's just sad
What do you suppose people do then

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
This is the reason why I'm going to hardmaxx. I may waste tons of money, but I'll be a mogger in my late 20s and not just a normie. My life is shit, and I have no resolution anyway, so there is nothing to lose. My base isn't even that bad.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and borismonster
This is the reason why I'm going to hardmaxx. I may waste tons of money, but I'll be a mogger in my late 20s and not just a normie. My life is shit, and I have no resolution anyway, so there is nothing to lose. My base isn't even that bad.
But you have to find the right surgeon or it's gonna be over. I wanna have a bucal fat removal asap to get hollow cheeks. Cheekbone fillers too.

• +1
But you have to find the right surgeon or it's gonna be over. I wanna have a bucal fat removal asap to get hollow cheeks. Cheekbone fillers too.
with my current job and in my country this will be a piece of cake

• +1
View attachment 2797285View attachment 2797286View attachment 2797288

Now see the amount of views. The foid who advices on a boring life studies medicine and has a bussiness, no wonder why she has a boring life. Not a single video from an average looking female on having a boring life. Women go out with their friends and they always get male attention, they don't care about having status to show to other men or getting better flirting skills (none of that). Women live happier lives than men no doubt, they wait for a man to approach and do the work. Some women are still virgins at 30 (see female YT videos) because they don't care about having a boyfriend at all. These men gave up on trying to have a fun life.
Shitty maxilla = boring life

happiness is all about looks

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920