PROOF ONLY PSL AND NT PILL AND ETHNICITY (+ average height) ARE IMPORTANT, THE REST IS COPE

D

Deleted member 31002

Bronze
Meet me, a 15 year old autist who's 6'3 and has a wee wee of 7 inches erect (haven't measured witdh but it's decent and according to studies it should keep growing wider so yh) and while that i'm also very ogre looking aka subhuman and i'm ethnic with weird pheno, thing is i'm foidless and every foid is scared of me because of me beign non nt, even at my height and pp size i can't even interact with foids yeah, THING IS I ALWAYS SEE BOYS WHO ARE 5'6-5'10 (my age group) WITH MEDIUM PP SIZES IF NOT EVEN LESS THEN AVERAGE FROM MY SCHOOL SLAYING LEFT AND RIGHT LIKE SANTA GIVING PRESENTS IT'S INSANE BUDDY BOYOS IM TELLING YOU THIS ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THAT UR ABOVE 5'6 WITH GOOD PSL AND BE NT THAT IS IT IF UR NOT THEN U SHOULD KYS :lul: ITS FOOOOOKING BRUUUUUUUUUTAL

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007, Ryldoo IS COPING, Arditi and 2 others
How do you know their dick size u faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Soychadcell, chadpreetsingh, zipzam and 4 others
Meet me, a 15 year old autist who's 6'3 and has a wee wee of 7 inches erect (haven't measured witdh but it's decent and according to studies it should keep growing wider so yh) and while that i'm also very ogre looking aka subhuman and i'm ethnic with weird pheno, thing is i'm foidless and every foid is scared of me because of me beign non nt, even at my height and pp size i can't even interact with foids yeah, THING IS I ALWAYS SEE BOYS WHO ARE 5'6-5'10 (my age group) WITH MEDIUM PP SIZES IF NOT EVEN LESS THEN AVERAGE FROM MY SCHOOL SLAYING LEFT AND RIGHT LIKE SANTA GIVING PRESENTS IT'S INSANE BUDDY BOYOS IM TELLING YOU THIS ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THAT UR ABOVE 5'6 WITH GOOD PSL AND BE NT THAT IS IT IF UR NOT THEN U SHOULD KYS :lul: ITS FOOOOOKING BRUUUUUUUUUTAL
You are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, hardestmfintheroom and Descender
How do you know their dick size u faggot
they're all little white boys i could beat up any moment in a fight with just a single kick to their stomache and i'm way higher T, also it's common sense pretty boys penis size is around less then average - average since low T

If you are below the age of 17 on this website you deserved to be banned imo
nah i still took advice to grow taller and get a chisseled face and how to slay and shit that's also how i grew 2 inches during the summer at 15

they're all little white boys i could beat up any moment in a fight with just a single kick to their stomache and i'm way higher T, also it's common sense pretty boys penis size is around less then average - average since low T
Guess my t levels (born 1997)
Screenshot 20230930 135638

Bro this is just nonsense clickbait. "proof that ...." then you just gave us some random story with no context.

Big facts. The dudes who are most socially skilled and NT get the most girls. They come in all different heights and looks

• +1
Reactions: Senssei, Xangsane and shekelmaxxer
This forum is full of incel ethnics tbh

Almost no white guy is incel unless he has autism

Guess my t levels (born 1997)
are your eyes actually that size pfl or is that just anime filter changes it? Cus thats top 0.001% pfl its its unfiltered

are your eyes actually that size pfl or is that just anime filter changes it? Cus thats top 0.001% pfl its its unfiltered
hey guys my name is Tom Pearl and today i'm going to eat my diarrheafor you

what does nt mean

bruuuuuuuuutal projection

Bro i'm you, ethnic autist non nt scaring women away even tho i'm 6'4 at 15 i hope late puberty will ascend me or i'll kill myself

You see all the guys dick sizes?

you just listed everything you moron

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL, RACEMOGGED AND FACIALLY MOGGED BY MANLETS

Meet me, a 15 year old autist who's 6'3 and has a wee wee of 7 inches erect (haven't measured witdh but it's decent and according to studies it should keep growing wider so yh) and while that i'm also very ogre looking aka subhuman and i'm ethnic
Stopped reading here, all this proves is that race is everything and this is water

No height for your race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
work on your appearance and observe how nt people act and just do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back