Proof that the PSL god Chico Lachowski is NOT as good looking as people here think (it's OVER for Chico)

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
On the Instagram account "_hottieb0ys" this image of Chico only achieved 1,632 likes at the time I'm writing this. Chico's image has significantly fewer comments and likes than nearly every other image posted on that page around the same date. This image was posted 18 days earlier and 4,000 more likes than Chico's, as well as having 56 comments instead of the 2 comments found on Chico's. Even the image of this regular, good looking guy achieved over 2,000 likes (500 more than Chico's) and has 3 times as many comments (6 comments instead of 2). Here is the pic of Chico that was used in the post (one of his most aesthetic imo):

Conclusion: IT'S OVER FOR CHICO-CEL

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and MrGlutton
and OP will conclude from this that eye area is useless even tough he mogs most of the subhumans posted tbh
probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Cope harder, he's tongue kissing your oneitis and having long romantic anal sessions with her as we speak

• +1
Reactions: Hector and FatJattMofo
what a squintcel. over for him

Cope harder, he's tongue kissing your oneitis and having long romantic anal sessions with her as we speak
literally every guy on that page has more likes and comments on his pic than chico does. Explain how this is possible if he's one of the best looking guys in the world

I guess this guy mogs Chico then...

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Hector, turkproducer and 3 others
literally every guy on that page has more likes and comments on his pic than chico does. Explain how this is possible if he's one of the best looking guys in the world
Because some instagram account about fuckboys doesn't equal real life results? When you look at the timeline it's quite obvious the pic of chico has a different scenery than the other pics, and the instagram seems a bit biased towards more feminine looking guys too, indicating it's mostly teenage girls obsessing over them. Chico isn't active on Tiktok afterall.

If you still think Chico isn't "as good looking as some people here think" maybe check this video out, you can't cope after watching this:

and OP will conclude from this that eye area is useless even tough he mogs most of the subhumans posted tbh
probably
These are subhumans according to you?

tbh i never understood the point of these threads. it doesnt matter if he's ultragigachad or just chad, he still easily gets ONS's, LTR's and IOIs which is all that matters.

looksmaxing shouldnt be about looking the best, but looking your best

• +1
tbh i never understood the point of these threads. it doesnt matter if he's ultragigachad or just chad, he still easily gets ONS's, LTR's and IOIs which is all that matters.

looksmaxing shouldnt be about looking the best, but looking your best
Yeah it doesn't matter. They'd all do super good irl there's no point in comparing such little differences

• +1
Reactions: karbo
The guys with the most likes/comments are the ones who are around 15yo (this account's female public as well)... while Chico is clearly on his 20s in that pic, + instagram randomness.

I really hope this thread was just a joke...

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 685, Effortless and 3 others
The guys with the most likes/comments are the ones who are around 15yo (this account's female public as well)... while Chico is clearly on his 20s in that pic, + instagram randomness.

I really hope this thread was just a joke...
it was yeah

looking like an actual deer

0 dimorphism prey

• +1
Chico is so 2010 bro, times have changed, preferences have changed, and Chico is old now it's just over for him

Arrogant and prime Giabiconi mogs chico.

Chico

Reminder if this prime picture was used instead.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
his midface is 0.99, while most of the other pretty boys have a 1.00+