Psl is cope, womans dont like Sahib Faber, Chico, Henry Cavill or Pitt, womans like this, just cofidence, looks dont matter

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned

This guy mogged Gandy in female gaze

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, aspiringexcel, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Unironically ppl here don’t understand modelling appeal such as Barrett and gandy etc aren’t appealing to many women

In fact 99.9% of their fans and ppl who make edits of them are men women aren’t nearly as obcessed with these guys

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 28541, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
Unironically ppl here don’t understand modelling appeal such as Barrett and gandy etc aren’t appealing to many women

In fact 99.9% of their fans and ppl who make edits of them are men women aren’t nearly as obcessed with these guys
Yes, womans adore guys like this guy in video, I bet Gandy the lizard Rango from the 2011 film wouldn't pull this jb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aesthetic beauty, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
nah this guy was just a trend. as soon as the trend of finding him hot ended, he lost all his relevance. guys like Vinnie hacker and all those models are generationally attractive, they would be considered hot in any era in human history in any place.

physical attraction is a science, it is based on phenotypical preference, ratios, and harmony. it is not something variable in the air.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aesthetic beauty, rand anon and 1 other person
Yes, womans adore guys like this guy in video, I bet Gandy the lizard Rango from the 2011 film wouldn't pull this jb
I think the guy in the video is more of a joke but I think guys like Ryan gosling who are under appreciated here would do much better than Barrett in real life appeal

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and Deleted member 32410

Barrett and Opry are ironically male gaze.

30488.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, rand anon, Sens and 2 others
Barrett and Opry are ironically male gaze.
Yes I rarely see women talk about these guys every single video of Barrett or Instagram post is only men

And I’m sure they’d do very well in dating but not nearly as well as incels here think

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Some of lots of appeal such as Chico, Henry Cavill, Saffir gets thirsted over in his tik tok comments, David Gandy is also pretty attractive even to JBs, and Bradd Pitt is obviously the appeal god, so is Alain Delon

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I think the guy in the video is more of a joke but I think guys like Ryan gosling who are under appreciated here would do much better than Barrett in real life appeal
For me, something universally beautiful before joining this autistic forum, it was something like this:
3679864 R 1 Images   2023 10 24T001409198
now I realize that Gosling, B Jordan and Pete Davidson are the real gigaslayers non-ironically
Images   2023 10 26T183922604 Images   2023 10 23T111619861
Images   2023 11 07T005030722

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Napoleon1800
Yes I rarely see women talk about these guys every single video of Barrett or Instagram post is only men

And I’m sure they’d do very well in dating but not nearly as well as incels here think
Young O'pry looks very high appeal but yea that he has aged a bit he looks uncanny, same with Barrett as well

Gosling, Jordan and Davidson are all the "conventional attractive popular figure that you are meant to say are hot" jfl
Cope, Pete Davidson fucks Ariana, Fucks Kardashian Milf, fucks Kate Beckinsale,Gandy is incel saves for money, him only fucks prostitutes

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Cope, Pete Davidson fucks Ariana, Fucks Kardashian Milf, fucks Kate Beckinsale,Gandy is incel saves for money, him only fucks prostitutes
Gandy literally got jbs wet while Pete Davidson fucks satanist used up plastic whores

Barret is such an allien faggot
I've never seen him NEVER being simped by females.

Manu Rios and many other guys are true definition of high appeal not this starved abomination appealing to only .org users

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, whitegymmax and Iasacrko

This guy mogged Gandy in female gaze

they laughed at my dark triad dead eye sanpaku nct proposal. but with time...

even with all those failos. now imagine this on younger guy with bones, the world would go insane

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Most of the "PSL gods" are either completely washed up nowadays or most of their pics are so edited and have such curated angling and lighting that they don't feel at all obtainable. Most people want a down to earth Chad, not one that looks like they only exist on a magazine cover and nothing else. Whilst some "PSL gods" seem to lean more into the male gaze than the female one.

If Jordan existed in his prime today he'd probably blow the water and be considered GL.

Jordan young

But bro looks like this now. Blud looks like a bloated dead fish with makeup.

Jordan old

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, dakchuh, Latinus and 1 other person
Barret is such an allien faggot
I've never seen him NEVER being simped by females.
View attachment 2537142

Manu Rios and many other guys are true definition of high appeal not this starved abomination appealing to only .org users
View attachment 2537144
Manu old

Blud descended so hard ahahahaha. Was mogger in his prime though, and at least he looks less Alien than Barrett nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
Gosling is definitely gl, but Barrett is a special case. He looks like shit in most of his pictures and a lot of what makes him look attractive isn't really captured.

Most of the "PSL gods" are either completely washed up nowadays or most of their pics are so edited and have such curated angling and lighting that they don't feel at all obtainable. Most people want a down to earth Chad, not one that looks like they only exist on a magazine cover and nothing else. Whilst some "PSL gods" seem to lean more into the male gaze than the female one.

If Jordan existed in his prime today he'd probably blow the water and be considered GL.

View attachment 2537145

But bro looks like this now. Blud looks like a bloated dead fish with makeup.

View attachment 2537146
fat

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
For me, something universally beautiful before joining this autistic forum, it was something like this:
View attachment 2537133View attachment 2537135
now I realize that Gosling, B Jordan and Pete Davidson are the real gigaslayers non-ironically
View attachment 2537134View attachment 2537136
View attachment 2537138
it's not that the top two aren't slayers, it's that the bottom three with the right look can pass the attractiveness threshold for a lot of women and still slay.

Gandy is conventionally attractive and has wide spread appeal

Jordan barret less so

But the best example is de poot

the bs threads you TiktoKers here make every day
no wonder this site has gone to shit lol

• So Sad
Reactions: whitegymmax
the bs threads you TiktoKers here make every day
no wonder this site has gone to shit lol

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • JFL