Psl is literally brainwashing

Deleted member 9837

Deleted member 9837

Da chosen one 🤝
Most of this sites members are unaware of the subconcious changes that are made after repetitive brainwashing

The more you digest all these theories and opinions the more you make them part of you

Reading the same threads day after day week after week it slowly subconsciously changes you.

You are literally changing and becoming the person who made you believe these ''theories''

The negativity is given from them on to the people who read their threads and views on life,women, and other stuff

You know you have been brainwashed into a drone when you begin to parrot the things that they have brainwashed you with

Your in a cult of negativity and misery and there is no escape since you have made these sites your social circle as a way to escape from your problems

PSL and Lookism is escapism at its finest

This site makes you passive and kills your motivation and lowers your testosterone and dopamine and even makes you high inhibition

''Dont go outside... chad is there''

''You arent too good to talk to her''

''Dont you dare talk to her you sub5 incel fag!!!! cuck!!!''

This is how they break you down and crush you in order to make you give up hope and to make them mold you into their perfect clone

If you are strong enough you will resist but if you arent then you will become a submissive drone who will go around parroting useless mental masturbtion garbage and waste your life surfing forums for the mentally ill

Just look at what you have become...

This place isn't for when your life is shit and aimless and you are confused on what to do next.

It's only for when your life is good and you can (if you don't know already) ask for looksmaxing advice and have banter a Littlebit.

If it becomes your social replacement your fucked even more with useless masochistic dogma unless you force your way out of it.

Some people have been on here for years even a decade on psl don't let that be you if you can help it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29578, .👽., Deleted member 6538 and 81 others
Jennifer lawrence thumbs up ok GIF on GIFER - by Shalilore

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29578, Deleted member 2205, Warlow and 8 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 9837
i hope that you are joking oherwise dn rd this brain dead essay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
sounds like cope to me

The dn rd posts brainwashed me into not reading ur post because its too long but I agree with the title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 2205, Warlow and 28 others
Just be ignorant theory. I dont think that its productive to waste ur time here but you can't deny reality (and I am saying this despite being a upper tier normie/chadlite with girls). The sooner you understand the blackpill AND the red pill, the better u can direct ur life.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Looks234, Danish_Retard and 2 others
That's all social norms. You are indoctrinated into everything since birth. Don't cope and tell me you have had a single unique viewpoint. It's better this way than gaslighting yourself every day. At least surgery is a tangible realistic goal compared to waiting 10 years to being a betabuxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Read every word. I had this thought few weeks ago, but I couldn't have said it better :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 6191, joeveniro and 2 others
Blackpill is Fact

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Looksmax is a jail, we are the prisoners.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Over, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
Cope I will use knowledge here to become Chad

blackpill gives me confidence ngl

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6723
Most of this sites members are unaware of the subconcious changes that are made after repetitive brainwashing

The more you digest all these theories and opinions the more you make them part of you

Reading the same threads day after day week after week it slowly subconsciously changes you.

You are literally changing and becoming the person who made you believe these ''theories''

The negativity is given from them on to the people who read their threads and views on life,women, and other stuff

You know you have been brainwashed into a drone when you begin to parrot the things that they have brainwashed you with

Your in a cult of negativity and misery and there is no escape since you have made these sites your social circle as a way to escape from your problems

This site makes you passive and kills your motivation and lowers your testosterone and dopamine and even makes you high inhibition

This is how they break you down and crush you in order to make you give up hope and to make them mold you into their perfect clone

If you are strong enough you will resist but if you arent then you will become a submissive drone who will go around parroting useless mental masturbtion garbage and waste your life surfing forums for the mentally ill

This place isn't for when your life is shit and aimless and you are confused on what to do next.

It's only for when your life is good and you can (if you don't know already) ask for looksmaxing advice and have banter a Littlebit.

If it becomes your social replacement your fucked even more with useless masochistic dogma unless you force your way out of it.

Some people have been on here for years even a decade on psl don't let that be you if you can help it.
0 words read
yes the blackpill is brutal and brainwashing water tier thread

@mods delet this

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6723
The people I'm worried about most are the ones who don't have a lot of life experiences and somehow find this place and take it as all unironically as fact and aren't able to sift through what's legit and what's not due to being naive at life

Those ones are gonna have the hardest time breaking out of this, if they even ever do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29578, thickdickdaddy27, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Meanwhile normie “advice” and “life coaching” are just another form of brainwashing that give me you false hopes, making you believe that being positive and hardworking would get you where you want, which isn’t the case most of the time.

It’s the exact opposite lol. People tend to confuse cause and consequence. If someone’s life is shit most of the time it’s not because of psl consumption but his bad looks. Psl just tells him the right way to go. If he fails to looksmaxx, negativity and nihilism would still be better than faking positivity and contributing to a society that looks down upon him.

If someone is already chad and has a good life like @Amnesia then he can forget about psl for a while and concentrate on other stuff in life.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Warlow, Deleted member 9989 and 3 others
Just be ignorant theory. I dont think that its productive to waste ur time here but you can't deny reality (and I am saying this despite being a upper tier normie/chadlite with girls). The sooner you understand the blackpill AND the red pill, the better u can direct ur life.
Yeah but choosing to stay here after you already learn everything in the first couple days is the problem.

it literally serves no purpose other than mental masochism and the same shit just being repeated over and over.

Plus blackpill is right about somethings but heavily flawed in other areas.

treating it like 100% fact and not coming to your own conclusions is just blind following.

Last edited:
Who cares tbh

620992 94db8aa4ade0851ffc9185771ed3a06d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Warlow, thickdickdaddy27 and 6 others

Mirin Tesla IQ greycel damn what a thread

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Dont go outside... chad is there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf and 6485b025t
will rd lter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

Water is wet thread.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Copeful
PSL has actually improved my outside life so...

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Amnesia, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
PSL has actually improved my outside life so...
I think he means it will make you over analyse everything and ultimately make you depressed, people take this shit too seriously sometimes.

Basics of looksmaxxing should help heaps if you're not really ugly (leanmaxxing & gymceling)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
One thing that happend to me after PSL was that I developed several neurosis such as height dysphoria(NEVER cared about it my whole life, 5'11 btw), weight dysphoria(constantly feeling weak and skinny) and even worse, I simply cant look at my face at the mirror cause I start to think of how ugly am I and that maybe I'll never be able to change it.

Most of us here are literally crazy

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, wasted and SadnessWYJ
A lot of psl theories are overstated but not completely false.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I think he means it will make you over analyse everything and ultimately make you depressed, people take this shit too seriously sometimes.

Basics of looksmaxxing should help heaps if you're not really ugly (leanmaxxing & gymceling)
yes it fucks you up a bit (the blackpill) but it doesnt make it less true. hell I predicted accurately a fucking lot of social outcomes and situations I witnessed thanks to seeing them trough blackpill lens, and this can be useful too. You trade a bit more bitter view of the world (which doesnt mean you are brainwashed necesarily) for very very useful "tools" and knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Warlow, owlofathena and 6 others
this gave me motivation to fuck off, good riddance NGL

lifestyle out

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, SadnessWYJ and PYT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
yes it fucks you up a bit (the blackpill) but it doesnt make it less true. hell I predicted accurately a fucking lot of social outcomes and situations I witnessed thanks to seeing them trough blackpill lens, and this can be useful too. You trade a bit more bitter view of the world (which doesnt mean you are brainwashed necesarily) for very very useful "tools" and knowledge.
Yeah I agree that the basis of blackpill is true but people blow it out of proportion here, also jfl didn't U accend by leanmaxxing, why are you still here

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Fake deep thread
I'm jfl

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Arkantos, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
This is true I was telling you guys about this

@Lev Peshkov @Hozay @PYT @BigBiceps

• Love it
Reactions: PYT, Hozay, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5818
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5818

I agree with some of this, chicks aren't there measuring gonial angles or maxillas but looks are still very important.

Judging looks on a scale is retarded as well, IRL it's either you are ugly, average or attractive.

true the admin and mod team is full of cancer jews who deserve to be stoned (not all of them)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and SubhumanCurrycel
I read this thread now and bro lmao
"Keep repeating brainwashing phrases"
This is literally just a different way of thinking. Common sense is also brainwashing if you think a little bit furthermore. But psl for you it's not what a decent human being right reddit cuck?
And also typical greycel moment, I bet I wrote something like this some months ago. You're not a Genius you're just disturbed and trying to cope so strong you think everyone here is crazy and you're the sane savior.
I can't bro I can't
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9989 and DharkDC
I read this thread now and bro lmao
"Keep repeating brainwashing phrases"
This is literally just a different way of thinking. Common sense is also brainwashing if you think a little bit furthermore. But psl for you it's not what a decent human being right reddit cuck?
And also typical greycel moment, I bet I wrote something like this some months ago. You're not a Genius you're just disturbed and trying to cope so strong you think everyone here is crazy and you're the sane savior.
I can't bro I can't
View attachment 696717
I’ve been here longer than you bro any 2019 user knows me

instead of being defensive i suggest you seriously take my advice.

but your probably to far gone for that it seems.

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
I’ve been here longer than you bro any 2019 user knows me

instead of being defensive i suggest you seriously take my advice.

but your probably to far gone for that it seems.
Projection is an amazing thing

• Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 1464
Legit had situations where I warned my friends ‘x’ relationship or approach wouldn’t work out for them and they tried regardless as id predicted

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 9837

The level of repetitive negativity taking over is only possible if you are pretty mentally unstable in the first place but in general you are right
Then at that point any rabbit hole is obsessive

It blows my mind when I see 16 year old kids on here closing off real world opportunities for themselves because they have already convinced themselves that it’s hopeless

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Arkantos, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person