PSL Is Overrated - Critique & Analyisis

Have you even seen a male model tier guy at a club?

I don't think a guy that looking would even step foot in a nightclub unless it was really upscale and cost a fortune to get in.
Yes multiple lol.. in fact I have a couple friends who model in NYC & one I went to high school with

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Yes multiple lol.. in fact I have a couple friends who model in NYC & one I went to high school with
And they get out scored by normies at clubs? I highly doubt that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
And they get out scored by normies at clubs? I highly doubt that.
@lifestyle21873 can confirm. He’s a bouncer.

Don’t believe us ? Go to a club then and make a thread showing chads getting approached

I don’t care about statistics & what niggas say online. I want real life examples

You're like a bishop preaching to a group of satanists. But hopefully you change a few of their minds with time.

Everything matters. Looks, game, money. It's all just one sliding scale, there is no end all be all. "Muh 4psl" but you're a successful businessman making multi six figures and 6'1. Wouldn't seem like that guy would have a problem with the ladies. The truth is, you're given a hand of cards throughout life and you have to make the best of them.
yea but would this 4psl dude generate raw attraction?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and chadison
This is the problem with y’all.. you think 10-20% success rate is bad. THATS GOOD
I said the same thing :lul:
10% is chadlite success rate
A normie has 1% success rate that is shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard and AscendingHero
I said the same thing :lul:
10% is chadlite success rate
A normie has 1% success rate that is shit
Your success rate isn’t based just off your looks jfl

A normie can have a better success rate then a chadlite who doesn’t know wtf he’s doing

This whole convo is stupid anyway. Deal with the cards you were dealt with & focus on just you
yea but would this 4psl dude generate raw attraction?
Yeah I’m one of em according to PSL autists

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 10913
Your success rate isn’t based just off your looks jfl

A normie can have a better success rate then a chadlite who doesn’t know wtf he’s doing

This whole convo is stupid anyway. Deal with the cards you were dealt with & focus on just you

Yeah I’m one of em according to PSL autists
you 4psl??

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Legit AF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Merćer, tyronelite and 1 other person
I think that the NT/confidence pill is actually a blacker pill than the lookspill. There is a surgery to fix nearly every common facial flaw (with some exceptions of course). However, there is very little you can do to amend damage that cave dwelling, incessant bullying, or shit mental genetics(extreme anxiety, autism, schizoid disorders, low iq, etc) can do to your psyche and social life.

There is no surgery for your brain :blackpill:.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LookingToLooksmax, Danish_Retard, Uglybrazilian and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
According to these PSL autists yes. I made a thread on rating me just for fun & i got a mix of 3-4 PSL lol
how do you on datingapps?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
However, there is very little you can do to amend damage that cave dwelling, incessant bullying, or shit mental genetics(extreme anxiety, autism, schizoid disorders, low iq, etc) can do to your psyche and social life.
Yeah but that’s a small % of guys here. Most dudes here are normies who haven’t even done the easiest looksmaxes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and chadison
how do you on datingapps?
I only use them as a back up.. in fact I’m slowly transitioning away from dating apps

I go to bars, clubs, social events, house parties, etc.

- I do way better in bars and clubs
- The chicks in bars and clubs are way better looking
- The city I’m in is small population. You need to live in a major city to get shit poppin on dating apps

So I have all these things working against me

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 10615, JamesHowlett and 3 others
According to these PSL autists yes. I made a thread on rating me just for fun & i got a mix of 3-4 PSL lol
your 4psl is a meme because you are 6'3" jfl, thats a crazy boost to attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member, Danish_Retard and 4 others
your 4psl is a meme because you are 6'3" jfl, thats a crazy boost to attractiveness
Psl is rating based only on face tho
I know it's stupid but it's like this

Smv is a different thing

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14781, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Yeah but it’s not to the point where she’s just gonna forget about your face lol or else FaceandLMS would be slaying

LikeI always say.. men cannot rate other men (especially black men).

Not only do I think it’s sus.. but we’re not fuckin women

@whiteissuperior has seen the chicks I’ve pulled in clubs & one of em has 30K followers and gets hit on by blue check marked niggas on IG simpin in her comments jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., thecel, AscendingHero and 3 others
Psl is rating based only on face tho
I know it's stupid but it's like this

Smv is a different thing
ye but @tyronelite still proves the blackpill with height, he gets preferential treatment at clubs because he is tall. He is also black and blacks rely far less on looks not as much as whites but still a lot in comparison to other ethnics. Even if he was 3.5 psl or whatever the fuck he would do welll in clubs because of height and @looksmaxxer234 has said this before blacks just need to be NT and do well, this 95% of the time wouldn't go well for any other ethnic because ethnics besides blacks rely much more looks and breaking the stereotype of their race.

I do agree looks aren't the end all be all, you still need to have instagram and shit but it's undeniable how much success tyronelite has had because of his 99th percentile height

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 6531, Danish_Retard and 5 others
I only use them as a back up.. in fact I’m slowly transitioning away from dating apps

I go to bars, clubs, social events, house parties, etc.

- I do way better in bars and clubs
- The chicks in bars and clubs are way better looking
- The city I’m in is small population. You need to live in a major city to get shit poppin on dating apps

So I have all these things working against me
Face, height and frame is all part of looks and generate attraction. Money and satus isn't. These two are more like confirmations to your looks. Everyone should be able to find their looksmatch. In theory that is. Today's sexually 'liberated' society makes this more difficult then what it already is. Making one person sexually 'free' means the other isn't. Ofcourse nobody is forced to take those lower of him/her into consideration however in a functioning society this must be the case. A society wouldn't exist otherwise.

• +1
ye but @tyronelite still proves the blackpill with height, he gets preferential treatment at clubs because he is tall. He is also black and blacks rely far less on looks not as much as whites but still a lot in comparison to other ethnics. Even if he was 3.5 psl or whatever the fuck he would do welll in clubs because of height and @looksmaxxer234 has said this before blacks just need to be NT and do well, this 95% of the time wouldn't go well for any other ethnic because ethnics besides blacks rely much more looks and breaking the stereotype of their race.
Indeed, blacks don't need aesthetic faces

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Everyone should be able to find their looksmatch
I don’t believe in looksmatch tbh lol

I’ve been with chicks who were considered higher PSL then me

You guys keep forgetting some chicks can find you too good looking & intimidating for them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 10615, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Face, height and frame is all part of looks and generate attraction. Money and satus isn't. These two are more like confirmations to your looks. Everyone should be able to find their looksmatch. In theory that is. Today's sexually 'liberated' society makes this more difficult then what it already is. Making one person sexually 'free' means the other isn't. Ofcourse nobody is forced to take those lower of him/her into consideration however in a functioning society this must be the case. A society wouldn't exist otherwise.
Pretty much yea, the fact tyronelite is 99th percentile in height and has a decent body he cannot be incel. It's extremely difficult to not do well at:
6'3"
black: 2nd least reliant race on looks, NT actually works for them
decent body

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
"We are overexposed to genetic superhumans like Lachowski, Barrett, O'Pry, Cavill, Hernan, Eriksen, O'Bhai, and our perception is twisted, anything that isn't close to these 1 in 1,000,000 males appear subhuman in my eyes. Average man is utter subhuman."
This is the biggest bs i’ve heard. Been walking around in a rich area and seen literal gigachad and more chiseled Jaws Than i know what to so with. Its literarly insane how many chadlite and chad guys exist

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7419, AscendingHero and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, AscendingHero and Looks234
This is the biggest bs i’ve heard. Been walking around in a rich area and seen literal gigachad and more chiseled Jaws Than i know what to so with. Its literarly insane how many chadlite and chad guys exist
Yeah cuz your country is Chad central. US is subhuman central

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, AscendingHero, chadison and 1 other person
Indeed, blacks don't need aesthetic faces
yup, if he was curry for example
no nt for his orbitals
no fit for his height
no game for his coloring

who rely least on looks
1. Whites
- slight gap -
2. blacks/mulattos
--- fucking massive gap like huge---
3. rest of ethnics

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AscendingHero, chadison and 1 other person
also the reason why dating apps apparently don't work nearly as good for him as IRL
women can't tell your height on dating apps. or not accurately and they merely care about face on dating apps, while IRL height plays a much bigger factor

anyways. @tyronelite numbers game is bullshit. for a chad a 30% success rate might be accurate in a club or bar but for a mid tier normie? or even a low tier normie? they wouldn't be getting a success rate of 10% or 5%. not even 1%. probably something like 0.1%. and at that point it's a waste of time.

success rates among different levels of SMV isn't linear but exponential. whilst a chadlite may have a 10% success rate in a club, a mid tier normie probably won't even get a 1%.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Yeah cuz your country is Chad central. US is subhuman central
this is true as well, the west is much more forgiving than scandinavia or italy @gamma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, tyronelite and gamma
@john2 agrees

what do you mean? you believe that uglier males can create attraction in better looking females??
yea you can always 'be with them' ofcourse but is this attraction? A female simply wouldn't be attracted to a lesser gl male then her. This flexibility simply doesn't exist imo, atleast not on females. On males it does because on average we are polygamous. Even if we don't or can't act on this. This polygamy nature of males itself makes what we percieve as attractive more 'flexible' then that of females.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and volcelfatcel
also the reason why dating apps apparently don't work nearly as good for him as IRL
women can't tell your height on dating apps. or not accurately and they merely care about face on dating apps, while IRL height plays a much bigger factor

anyways. @tyronelite numbers game is bullshit. for a chad a 30% success rate might be accurate in a club or bar but for a mid tier normie? or even a low tier normie? they wouldn't be getting a success rate of 10% or 5%. not even 1%. probably something like 0.1%. and at that point it's a waste of time.

success rates among different levels of SMV isn't linear but exponential. whilst a chadlite may have a 10% success rate in a club, a mid tier normie probably won't even get a 1%.
Everything is a numbers game in life. Get over it.

You didn’t have the superior genetics? Fuckin work on everything else & stop bitching and crying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 10615, AscendingHero and 1 other person

You guys keep forgetting some chicks can find you too good looking & intimidating for them.
Nigga you are legit 6'3" with 8x6 dick
you are mogging girls if anything, purely facially they may be above but your other factors make you above them

your other factors compensate for lack of face big time.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 6531, Danish_Retard and 4 others
for a chad a 30% success rate might be accurate in a club or bar but for a mid tier normie? or even a low tier normie? they wouldn't be getting a success rate of 10% or 5%. not even 1%. probably something like 0.1%. and at that point it's a waste of time.

Indeed that's what I said
Running numbers game as a normie doesn't worth it
All those rejections will just crush your self esteem....I'm speaking from experience

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, fogdart, AscendingHero and 1 other person
what do you mean? you believe that uglier males can create attraction in better looking females??
What you consider is ugly is your opinion..

These examples I show the chicks clearly look better then their bfs
2ED5A2DF 83AB 43A2 AE16 BF8A0FAD449E 55265E6B DEBD 4485 AB68 3CD2CCCCD5D9 B4635F25 0903 42E6 9663 C98D8862698B CE3ADCD7 DB76 4B8D B773 A62EC981B442

• JFL
Nigga you are legit 6'3" with 8x6 dick
you are mogging girls if anything, purely facially they may be above but your other factors make you above them

your other factors compensate for lack of face big time.
Can they see my 8x6 in the club?? NO

Face height build & behavior are what chicks are going off of.

6’3? So what I’ve seen plenty of dudes as tall as me in the club I’m NOTHING SPECIAL

• +1
  • JFL

6’3? So what I’ve seen plenty of dudes as tall as me in the club I’m NOTHING SPECIAL
Face, height, build, behavior

you are legit only lacking 1 and you are still above average in it IMO, most people lack 2 of these if not 3 if extremely unlucky with frame genetics and bad proportions like birthing hips
Behavior can be changed somewhat but changing the way your brain works is difficult

I mean I vividly remember a post of you saying how you didn't get heightmogged if at all in clubs. That must be a genuine power sign to women at clubs to treat you better.
All i'm saying blacks don't realize you don't need looks even close to as much as other ethnics
Sure whites require less looks than you but the difference isn't even close to as big as you 2 vs other ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 14781 and 8 others

cus normies don't go to clubs you retard, it's pointless. we work, play video games and rot.
what's the height average at clubs? like 6'1?
what's the height average nationally? like 5'10?
:feelskek:

View attachment 1236999View attachment 1237000View attachment 1237001View attachment 1237002
so where's proof that they fug them though? looks like beta buxxing to me

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

View attachment 1236999View attachment 1237000View attachment 1237001View attachment 1237002
alright. How many whore experiences ehh i mean ´personal growth´ did it take for these women to end up with guys like this. Putting this aside what you show doesn´t indicate for attraction. In my opinion the onlything what would is an example where the male is first choice and the women stays loyal from her prime years onwards.

• +1
cus normies don't go to clubs you retard, it's pointless. we work, play video games and rot.
what's the height average at clubs? like 6'1?
what's the height average nationally? like 5'10?
:feelskek:

so where's proof that they fug them though? looks like beta buxxing to me
You clearly didn't see my thread where I recorded myself going to the club..

Maybe where you live.. I see plenty of normies. Chads by definition are rare you retard. If we're talking solely on PSL no shit you're gonna see them roaming around unless you live in a major city with lots of modeling agencies

What do you consider a normie? When I say normie I'm talking about average facial features, average height, average build, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
There is no such thing as game. If you look good people will attribute good characteristics and personality traits onto you. If you think you need game and chase women you have already failed.

I have severe anxiety and am very shy. And it was very obvious before my surgeries. Now when I tell women I have severe anxiety they never believe me and they would say things like I'm aloof or very serious but they ever perceive me as having anxiety.

And I'm never left out of conversations and people make an effort to engage with me.

There is a clear noticable difference in my life before and after surgery and it has nothing to do with how I act.

Like I've had things that people meme about here happen to me. For example a girl gave me a blow job and then asked me later if I liked her jfl.

Men just like to think if they do X then they can get women. This game, red pill, pua nonsense is the equivalent of religion for men looking for hope and copes.
The only legit post in this thread so far.

• +1
Face, height, build, behavior

you are legit only lacking 1 and you are still above average in it IMO, most people lack 2 of these if not 3 if extremely unlucky with frame genetics and bad proportions like birthing hips
Behavior can be changed somewhat but changing the way your brain works is difficult

I mean I vividly remember a post of you saying how you didn't get heightmogged if at all in clubs. That must be a genuine power sign to women at clubs to treat you better.
All i'm saying blacks don't realize you don't need looks even close to as much as other ethnics
Sure whites require less looks than you but the difference isn't even close to as big as you 2 vs other ethnics.
Lemme ask you something..

Lets say hypothetically every guy in the club is 6ft tall, 5 PSL, and well built

What's gonna separate them if they all look potentially the same ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 10615, AscendingHero and 2 others
Lemme ask you something..

Lets say hypothetically every guy in the club is 6ft tall, 5 PSL, and well built

What's gonna separate them if they all look potentially the same ?
Behavior, status, money (all factors which are controlled STILL by the blackpill of FaceHeightFrame, i can elab on this further)

no point thinking about hypothetical situations because 5 psl is not average, nor is 6ft.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AscendingHero
alright. How many whore experiences ehh i mean ´personal growth´ did it take for these women to end up with guys like this. Putting this aside what you show doesn´t indicate for attraction. In my opinion the onlything what would is an example where the male is first choice and the women stays loyal from her prime years onwards.
All of them have been together for 2 + years. None of them are getting beta buxed or used lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
status, money
How are they gonna see your money or status?

You're in a club setting LOL and women have their own money wtf do they need yours for?

The only legit answer was behavior. If you're competing with other guys you have to stand out by being masculine & actually approaching cuz guess what women aren't gonna do approach. Especially when they're 1000x more afraid of rejection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14561 and 3 others
All of them have been together for 2 + years. None of them are getting beta buxed or used lol
are these dudes the first options of the females? and what's the age of these women to begin with?

are these dudes the first options of the females? and what's the age of these women to begin with?
Clearly they are if they stayed together this long. Half of them have kids & the other half is about to get engaged

All between 20-24

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
You clearly didn't see my thread where I recorded myself going to the club..

Maybe where you live.. I see plenty of normies. Chads by definition are rare you retard. If we're talking solely on PSL no shit you're gonna see them roaming around unless you live in a major city with lots of modeling agencies

What do you consider a normie? When I say normie I'm talking about average facial features, average height, average build, etc.
you see plenty of normies at clubs? not where I live.
the difference of SMV in clubs, at festivals vs. ordinary places is huge. simply because going there is a huge waste of time for anyone but high normie tier and above. that's why at 6'3 you may not be "special" as you said so yourself despite statistically being top percentile. and that's why playing the numbers game there is laughable if you're not clearly above average

Blacks only need high levels of dimorphism and they slay. The average black mogs the average Asian/Indian, and even white man pretty hard so on average this is handed to them.

Idk what @tyronelite's frame looks like, but his height is close to tellem t. And he'd easily slay irl ngl.
66F32224 A9D6 4B13 B4DD 636111A8F758

Ngl his height and his wide as shit frame are such huge privileges.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AscendingHero
How are they gonna see your money or status?

You're in a club setting LOL and women have their own money wtf do they need yours for?

The only legit answer was behavior. If you're competing with other guys you have to stand out by being masculine & actually approaching cuz guess what women aren't gonna do approach. Especially when they're 1000x more afraid of rejection
Discussing hypotheticals isn't worth it. Average NA club height isn't 6ft, nor is the average PSL 5.
Reality is you being
6'3" good body is giga haloing you at a club + you're black not curry, not chink, not MENA - all 3 of these races have negative stereotypes attached, you do not have pages of social media/tiktok of your own women shitting on you or other people enforcing steoreotypes on you because some village niggers decided to thirst over some blonde on instagram.

I do agree with your premise of NT mattering

but only 2 races can take bluepill advice and succeed:
- White
- Black/Mulatto at most MAYBE latino but even they fit into other ethnics now

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 5'8manlet, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Clearly they are if they stayed together this long. Half of them have kids & the other half is about to get engaged

All between 20-24
I honestly doubt these women didn't date guys before them. I would've believed if these people followed a creed and tribal laws but to put it mildly they just look like secular Americans..
All between 20-24
Prime age starts with 17. My mother married at 18.