PSL Is Overrated - Critique & Analyisis

I honestly doubt these women didn't date guys before them
What does that have to do with anything?
My mother married at 18.
Yeah cuz she HAD TO lol. We don't live in the 1950s anymore where women were forced to marry men at a young age cuz if they didn't they'd be screwed
Prime age starts with 17.
Idc about "muh prime JBS" young teens are the most annoying ADHD chicks you'll deal with. You think these chicks are out here wanting to get married & settle down? No they wanna have their fun and fuck

Go to the amish or mormon community if you want to marry a young bitch so badly lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Uglybrazilian and AscendingHero
Most of the irl slayers I know have 4.5-5.25PSL faces MAX(slightly above average to above average) but they're also tall(1.90m/6'3 and above), are extremely popular in their high SMV social circles(top dog status) and are also from really wealthy families. The problem is, all of these things were decided the moment your daddy exploded inside your mommy- you can't choose your height nor how rich your parents will be(status is really the only thing you can change but your sexual dimorphism+ social background determines how popular you can get so there's that).

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 14781, Danish_Retard and 4 others
What does that have to do with anything?
it shows that the first choice of women where the better looking ones. If it worked out for them they wouldn't be with the examples you showed. They are with them as the 10th option. Getting silver means you lost gold, Getting bronze means you lost silver, getting a women at last means you got to be with her as her last.
Yeah cuz she HAD TO lol. We don't live in the 1950s anymore where women were forced to marry men at a young age cuz if they didn't they'd be screwed
Yea ofcourse for sexual freedom didn't exist and people married early. What was forced was that there couldn't be anything outside of marriage. No women was forced to marry.. like men they where forced to only marry as a valid relationship. This was the case since the very beginning. I personally doubt something like 1/17 male to female ratio ever existed. We would've died out ages ago or the societies that did this died out jfl. No sentient male would ever accept this , this could've never been our 'natural' state.

young teens are the most annoying ADHD chicks you'll deal with. You think these chicks are out here wanting to get married & settle down? No they wanna have their fun and fuck

Go to the amish or mormon community if you want to marry a young bitch so badly lol
I am Muslim but i doubt there is any male who likes old women. The moment you get old you turn ugly. Why do women not marry anymore you think? They don't want to settle down because the male they are in persuit isn't settling down. Women do not want settle down for the sake of it, The male they have in mind isn't. If anyone here ascended he should've already understood that women are willing to settle down with him and even wait for him. Women having 'fun' in their prime years isn't natural in itself. It's a modern occurence from what I see.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Most of the irl slayers I know have 4.5-5.25PSL faces MAX(slightly above average to above average) but they're also tall(1.90m/6'3 and above), are extremely popular in their high SMV social circles(top dog status) and are also from really wealthy families. The problem is, all of these things were decided the moment your daddy exploded inside your mommy- you can't choose your height nor how rich your parents will be(status is really the only thing you can change but your sexual dimorphism+ social background determines how popular you can get so there's that).
doesn't height have more deciding facors from the outside then your face? Calcium intake, Location, Diet should play a role?

it shows that the first choice of women where the better looking ones. If it worked out for them they wouldn't be with the examples you showed. They are with them as the 10th option. Getting silver means you lost gold, Getting bronze means you lost silver, getting a women at last means you got to be with her as her last.

Yea ofcourse for sexual freedom didn't exist and people married early. What was forced was that there couldn't be anything outside of marriage. No women was forced to marry.. like men they where forced to only marry as a valid relationship. This was the case since the very beginning. I personally doubt something like 1/17 male to female ratio ever existed. We would've died out ages ago or the societies that did this died out jfl. No sentient male would ever accept this , this could've never been our 'natural' state.

I am Muslim but i doubt there is any male who likes old women. The moment you get old you turn ugly. Why do women not marry anymore you think? They don't want to settle down because the male they are in persuit isn't settling down. Women don't settle down for the sake of it, The male they have in mind isn't. If anyone here ascended he should've already understood that women are willing to settle down with him and even wait for him.
Just because it didn't work out doesn't mean it was because they weren't their first choice. Life happens there are many reasons why people break up & it's not cuz they weren't first choice.

Yeah I agree. Back in the cave men days all niggas had to do was rape a bitch & boom she's pregnant.

That's why I'm ok with women picking who they want because it shows who they truly desire. Most men who married before women had rights, are with women who don't truly sexually desire them. It's enforced / obligatory desire.

Muslim part I understand where you're coming from. But too many guys here are edgy af with this whole prime shit.. Any chick under 24 is good. It's just an ego thing cuz most dudes missed out on "muh teen love"
Why do women not marry anymore you think?
For several reasons

-They have their own money so they don't need to rely on men's resources anymore
-They have high standards & won't submit to most men
-They are unwilling to share a high value male aka "Chad"

The best thing for women is to settle down with a guy who they are sexually attractive AND is willing to commit to them. But in todays modern world it's hard to find an alpha who has BOTH. It's always either the beta bucks billy who they will settle for in their 30s or attempt to get "Chad" to settle in their early 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Uglybrazilian, AscendingHero and 2 others
doesn't height have more deciding facors from the outside then your face? Calcium intake, Location, Diet should play a role?
Bro, it's like 90% genes and 10% environment -most of these dudes have been smoking and drinking heavily since they were 14-15 and yet still heightmog the vast majority of men

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10913 and tyronelite
Most of the irl slayers I know have 4.5-5.25PSL faces MAX(slightly above average to above average) but they're also tall(1.90m/6'3 and above), are extremely popular in their high SMV social circles(top dog status) and are also from really wealthy families.
What city are you in?

Bro, it's like 90% genes and 10% environment
Like what do you mean exactly care to elab? something like your genes dictate you'd be 170 cm but due to your good environment you'd grow up to be 17 cm longer ?

Like what do you mean exactly care to elab? something like your genes dictate you'd be 170 cm but due to your good environment you'd grow up to be 17 cm longer ?
No for example my parents are 5'5 and 5'7. I came out 6'3 simply because I had tall genes from my grandparents

You can eat the best diet or eat the shittiest diet. Your height is sealed as soon as you come out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
yea but would this 4psl dude generate raw attraction?
Maybe not as much as a 6psl dude. But there's a point at which a woman says "yeah I want to fuck him, and I'll probably enjoy it." There's never a point at which when crossed raw attraction is generated in women. Based on that argument, let's create a hypothetical example. All women have a threshold of 5.75 PSL, below that no raw attraction is generated. Tyronelite is 5.74 PSL. Oh darn, looks like no women will ever really want to have sex with him through genuine desire, just for transactional means instead.

The flaw with sites like this is that they fail to take into account how certain factors influence each other and how everything is a sliding scale and not completely black and white. Certain women may have higher standards in certain things, such as height or face. One may prefer 6-ft 2 man with a 5 PSL face, another of 5 ft 10 man with a 6PSL. But there is no set boundary for any woman. A multitude of factors interact to generate a yes or no response to whether a woman truly wants to fuck a guy out of genuine desire.

Another side note, have you ever met a woman that you didn't immediately want to fuck or think about fucking, but as you got to know more you said to yourself, "Shit, I actually want to fuck this bitch?" Seems like genuine desire to me. Men and women are equally shallow about looks, neither more than the other. And people here are telling me women can't have that same thing happen to them when they find out a man has good status and makes money?

Edit: also obviously more attractive women will have higher standards, from what I've seen the best women are probably 6 to 7 out of 10 because they're not bitchy and don't possess incredibly high standards.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
Too true lol. Most of these dudes rarely leave their homes and wonder why they can't get any. And i've seen plenty of incel pics to see that they rarely even take care of themselves. Cant even do basic shit like combing or brushing their hair. If you go to pretty much any area with alot of young people, you'll see normie dudes with women.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite and chadison
Shit I feel like that last post was actually a pretty damn good response. Someone feel free to argue me

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
What city are you in?
It’s a capital city in Eastern Europe.I can imagine it’s quite different compared to your city in terms of what’s really important for getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Too true lol. Most of these dudes rarely leave their homes and wonder why they can't get any. And i've seen plenty of incel pics to see that they rarely even take care of themselves. Cant even do basic shit like combing or brushing their hair. If you go to pretty much any area with alot of young people, you'll see normie dudes with women.
Exactly. I'm rated a high tier normie at best on here and I just went out today and had a blonde girl checking me out, probably 6/10. Went up to her, talked about the place I was at, got her social media in THREE minutes. No promise it goes anywhere, many times it doesn't. But how many guys you think here do that type of stuff?

1% MAX

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, AscendingHero, tyronelite and 3 others
Just because it didn't work out doesn't mean it was because they weren't their first choice. Life happens there are many reasons why people break up & it's not cuz they weren't first choice.
No you understood it wrong. I mean that the first choice of a women would never be someone uglier then her. If this first choice of them didn't work out they would be inclined to lower their standarts everytime of failure.
Yeah I agree. Back in the cave men days all niggas had to do was rape a bitch & boom she's pregnant.

That's why I'm ok with women picking who they want because it shows who they truly desire. Most men who married before women had rights, are with women who don't truly sexually desire them. It's enforced / obligatory desire.
I mean that societies would not form with anyone accepting 1/17 sex ratio. idk what rape has to do with this. Your second sentence is false tho, women where with who they wanted to be. This 'forced marriage' is propoganda used today to shame marriage and local customs imo. People who couldn't marry be it men and women where forced by their relatives to marry someone of their choice because they themselves couldn't. In pre modern Turkish culture you had the custom of seeing. a women and male saw each other and decided that moment if they wanted to marry each other or not. If one party was against the marriage wouldn't happen. Things like dates and talking are a waste or came after this custom. It wasn't called dates and talking but engagement. Engagement held the place what todays dating has.
Muslim part I understand where you're coming from. But too many guys here are edgy af with this whole prime shit.. Any chick under 24 is good. It's just an ego thing cuz most dudes missed out on "muh teen love"
Yea missing teen love is hard ngl. I personally would say under 23 is still youtful but that's it. Having a wife who is 18 while you are above 21 means you have 5 good prime years. It's not something unreasonable to want this imo.
For several reasons

-They have their own money so they don't need to rely on men's resources anymore
-They have high standards & won't submit to most men
-They are unwilling to share a high value male aka "Chad"

The best thing for women is to settle down with a guy who they are sexually attractive AND is willing to commit to them. But in todays modern world it's hard to find an alpha who has BOTH. It's always either the beta bucks billy who they will settle for in their 30s or attempt to get "Chad" to settle in their early 20s
I meant it more as why relationships outside of marriage is chosen more but i agree to the first twom idk what you meant with the third point. The third option is going for their looksmatch. which would be the best for both men and women. Right now men are fucked over because of this. Why would any otherwise logical male marry with a women who wasted her prime years for the jock that pushed him around at 9th grade.

• +1
Exactly. I'm rated a high tier normie at best on here and I just went out today and had a blonde girl checking me out, probably 6/10. Went up to her, talked about the place I was at, got her social media in THREE minutes. No promise it goes anywhere, many times it doesn't. But how many guys you think here do that type of stuff?

1% MAX
Dude c’mon, you’re tripping if you think that out of a 100 guys, you’re the only one that will go and talk to a girl and get her IG or whatever(which she will give away like candy because she wants followers).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Danish_Retard
No for example my parents are 5'5 and 5'7. I came out 6'3 simply because I had tall genes from my grandparents

You can eat the best diet or eat the shittiest diet. Your height is sealed as soon as you come out
how much effect has the 10% then according to you?

Dude c’mon, you’re tripping if you think that out of a 100 guys, you’re the only one that will go and talk to a girl and get her IG or whatever(which she will give away like candy because she wants followers).
Was snap not IG, furthermore this girl was looking at me. I did not approach her, she approached me first indirectly and then I initiated. What am I supposed to do, wait for women to approach me? :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and tyronelite
How are they gonna see your money or status?

You're in a club setting LOL and women have their own money wtf do they need yours for?

The only legit answer was behavior. If you're competing with other guys you have to stand out by being masculine & actually approaching cuz guess what women aren't gonna do approach. Especially when they're 1000x more afraid of rejection
I mean I got approached by two mid tier beckies my first night at a club/bar but I was already with a girl

• +1
Was snap not IG, furthermore this girl was looking at me. I did not approach her, she approached me first indirectly and then I initiated. What am I supposed to do, wait for women to approach me? :feelsuhh:
Nvm I just saw that you meant only 1% of this forum would do the same as you in that situation, which tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, AscendingHero, tyronelite and 1 other person
Nvm I just saw that you meant only 1% of this forum would do the same as you in that situation, which tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true.
Yes, of course she has other guys hitting on her/orbiting but if she's giving me choosing signals like that it's probably worth to approach. A lot of women will wait for you to approach unless your Gigãchád, But how many of those guys are there? Like 5 in my entire city max? Plus she's a 6/10 not a 9.

• +1
I mean I got approached by two mid tier beckies my first night at a club/bar but I was already with a girl
Status and behavior are brutal pills for me op. I’m 80th or higher in height, face, hair, coloring, body, dick but I have no social media, very little social life, and I lack that masculine/dominant/confident personality bc of years being ugly, lack of sex drive, and being tired af all the time.

Hanging with this chick a lot this week has been brutal bc I’m just like trying not to pass out half the time. Just makes me dull fr. Im only good in small doses when I’m on point, but I’m not horny so I just use sex to get attention and affection for longer periods of time so I’m not lonely. But then they get bored bc I’m boring. Real shitty loop that makes dating demotivating for me despite checking a lot of the blackpill boxes

• +1
Reactions: chadison, volcelfatcel and tyronelite
how much effect has the 10% then according to you?
Barely. I ate like shit all thru childhood, never played sports or lifted weights till I turned 19-20

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
THANK YOU

Niggas here don’t want to put in the work & want the cheat code & easiest route to having a successful dating life

Unless you look like Amnesia you’re not gonna pull a lot of chicks purely by your looks & a couple messages back n forth

AND EVEN then Amnesia still struggles and admits it’s a numbers game. So what makes you think YOU who’s nowhere near his looks level will have it easier ?
It's the same exact fallacy as PUA, which sells a dream in which men just have to "do this one thing, say this one word" and her panties drop instantly. Just, in this instance instead it is "just reach this PSL number bro" and boom, no work, sex for the rest of your life with hot as fuck women. Selling a dream. People want to believe these things because their idealisms. But the world isn't ideal.

I really like your threads because they make me think about what I've learned and I enjoy the debates that take place. Keep tagging me in them please, not on the site much more so I need the notifications.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 13945 and 2 others
It's the same exact fallacy as PUA, which sells a dream in which men just have to "do this one thing, say this one word" and her panties drop instantly. Just, in this instance instead it is "just reach this PSL number bro" and boom, no work, sex for the rest of your life with hot as fuck women. Selling a dream. People want to believe these things because their idealisms
Exactly well said.

These guys are almost the equivalent of women who are overweight, have 3 kids & expect a tall fit handsome man making 6 figures to commit to only them

I'm gonna go out more and find guys who are slayers & start interviewing what their dating life is like & how much effort they put in. Hopefully that will open up these guys minds & realize it ain't all black and white

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and chadison
Status and behavior are brutal pills for me op. I’m 80th or higher in height, face, hair, coloring, body, dick but I have no social media, very little social life, and I lack that masculine/dominant/confident personality bc of years being ugly, lack of sex drive, and being tired af all the time.

Hanging with this chick a lot this week has been brutal bc I’m just like trying not to pass out half the time. Just makes me dull fr. Im only good in small doses when I’m on point, but I’m not horny so I just use sex to get attention and affection for longer periods of time so I’m not lonely. But then they get bored bc I’m boring. Real shitty loop that makes dating demotivating for me despite checking a lot of the blackpill boxes
You need to talk to more chicks.

You shouldn't be seeing this chick more than once a week or else she'll start thinking you want more than a casual relationship

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, AscendingHero, chadison and 1 other person
You need to talk to more chicks.

You shouldn't be seeing this chick more than once a week or else she'll start thinking you want more than a casual relationship
Bro it’s been such a weird week I’ll make a recap thread and tag you

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and volcelfatcel
thanks for the tag big dawg :what:

expected nothing less (y)

good thread

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
@john2 agrees
No. It is all looks. Everything else is justified and validated as a result of it by people over here who experience success.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714 and volcelfatcel
After I ascended I can confidently now say that this is all major cope.
Elaborate bro

How's ur social life and success with females like?

How do ppl treat you?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Cool keep crying & do nothing about your situation :feelsokman:
you sound like those rugged individualists with their “hard work”

look, not everyone has the chance to improve jfl. not everyone is tall, or a passable phenotype, or their face is so fucked that even with surgery, they’ll never be average

it’s good for you that you managed to run your niche black man game and you benefit from being tall but for some people, it’s completely over and telling them they have a chance is straight up gaslighting

also it’s not viable to expect men to throw away their whole sanity, in the form of wage slaving to get the best job, constantly begging women for a chance of a crumb of pussy (the fate of all sun chadlites)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, OOGABOOGA and volcelfatcel
it’s completely over and telling them they have a chance is straight up gaslighting
Basically over as a 5'5 dravidian, it never even started for me since the womb :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Elaborate bro

How's ur social life and success with females like?

How do ppl treat you?
Before I wasn't even able to get a girl to hold my hand. I used to cope with escorts.

Now I can easily get women from tinder, and I'm now involved in more social circles with women. Like I'll have a girlfriend and she will introduce me to her friends and then I become a part of her social circle and then when we break up another girl from the social circle will make a move on me etc. I'm satisfied with sex life now and can focus on other things in life.

Sometimes it's such a bizarre out of body feeling, because I still feel like an incel and still have all the anxiety from before. All those years of a negative feedback loops will be very difficult to change, but I'm sure over time it will get better.

It's like you internalize your self view based in how people treated you your entire life, so when you ascend it kind of feels like you are an imposter.

Overall I'm content with my life, my depression is slowly going away, I don't think of ending things anyone, and I rarely cry myself to sleep now.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, fogdart, Danish_Retard and 4 others
All these threads about "look isn't so important" make no sense

Ofc look isn't the only thing that matters

But the better you look, the less you have to run number game (chad has 1/10 success, normie 1/100 or so)
And also better look means hotter girls

Using Amnesia as example isn't good, he "struggles" only on Tinder
When he leaves his basement and goes to a club, he gets approached and slay easily
Reality is harsh. You could literally have defiencies in your face due to the atomic level going wrong! It’s much easier to cope

This is the biggest bs i’ve heard. Been walking around in a rich area and seen literal gigachad and more chiseled Jaws Than i know what to so with. Its literarly insane how many chadlite and chad guys exist
Also this. Living in a major world class city I’ve seen gigachad surgeon and doctor. These guys are smashing all the women. Or at the very least they are getting the hottest ones before you do. Also professional sports players are on dating apps and insta doing the same thing. There’s just too much access (dating apps & social media) to compete on looks alone…

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
Do you know how many times I’ve been complimented on my looks at bars and clubs & niggas here tell me I’m 3-3.5-4 PSL?
ironically confirming the blackpill here. your success can be attributed to your face (according to you you've been complimented many times on your face). you also heightmog most guys at 6'3 and have BBC halo

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and tyronelite
ironically confirming the blackpill here. your success can be attributed to your face (according to you you've been complimented many times on your face). you also heightmog most guys at 6'3 and have BBC halo
I said before women can’t see my BBC when I’m interacting with them lol sure they can assume but that’s a bad metric to go off of

I’ve rarely gotten complimented on my height from chicks. Maybe once or twice all my club life

I’ve been seeing more tall niggas in the clubs so that cancels out. The thing with height is it’s not as big as guys here make it seem

Height is about dominance & making the chicks feel protected. So if most guys are roughly the same height, the girl is gonna look at other attributes

So once you’re 5’10 and up, things like your face, physique, race and behavior matters more. And it’s different with each chick you interact with

That’s why I don’t take PSL seriously.. all that matters are the chicks opinion

I said before women can’t see my BBC when I’m interacting with them lol sure they can assume but that’s a bad metric to go off of

I’ve rarely gotten complimented on my height from chicks. Maybe once or twice all my club life

I’ve been seeing more tall niggas in the clubs so that cancels out. The thing with height is it’s not as big as guys here make it seem

Height is about dominance & making the chicks feel protected. So if most guys are roughly the same height, the girl is gonna look at other attributes

So once you’re 5’10 and up, things like your face, physique, race and behavior matters more. And it’s different with each chick you interact with

That’s why I don’t take PSL seriously.. all that matters are the chicks opinion
BBC = halo that black guys have

and at 6'3 you will definitely be haloed by your height, where chicks say so or not

tbh I think your post is very bluepilled. you are obviously benefitting from your looks/height/pheno but are downplaying it to your NTness. also your NTness to a fairly large extent is due to those 3 factors I mentioned earlier, leading you to developing a more social, confident personality in the first place. looks are the foundation for it all

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Danish_Retard
also from what I've read you have success in OLD which only HTN and higher guys looks wise have

• +1
BBC = halo that black guys have

and at 6'3 you will definitely be haloed by your height, where chicks say so or not

tbh I think your post is very bluepilled. you are obviously benefitting from your looks/height/pheno but are downplaying it to your NTness. also your NTness to a fairly large extent is due to those 3 factors I mentioned earlier, leading you to developing a more social, confident personality in the first place. looks are the foundation for it all
Dude women can't see my BBC jfl what are u talkin about.. most blacks have average to small dicks. You've been fooled by the jews like the rest of these niggas

How do I benefit from my pheno? JFL I'm literally competing with gymmaxxed normies and a small % of white chads and tyrones

6'3 ain't nothing special nigga there's dudes who are taller then me at clubs who don't get play.. and I've seen dudes who are shorter who get women

It's not blue pilled you guys just want to believe in your own bullshit lol instead of actually doing something about your situation & going out and experiencing shit

I was never social or confident till I hit college so miss me with that bullshit lol
also from what I've read you have success in OLD which only HTN and higher guys looks wise have
No you misread it I use OLD as a backup.. meeting chicks in IRL is 10000000x better

You gotta stop with the “women can’t see my 8x6” thing. You’re tall, presumably fit, black, and dimorphic. Yeah blacks don’t have particularly bigger dicks, but girls still assume they do. Especially with your height and general dimorphism. So even if you take a lineup of dudes that you’d find in a club and you’re middle of the pack facially, every girl is going to assume you’re a better fuck than almost all the rest.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard, volcelfatcel and 2 others
You gotta stop with the “women can’t see my 8x6” thing. You’re tall, presumably fit, black, and dimorphic. Yeah blacks don’t have particularly bigger dicks, but girls still assume they do. Especially with your height and general dimorphism. So even if you take a lineup of dudes that you’d find in a club and you’re middle of the pack facially, every girl is going to assume you’re a better fuck than almost all the rest.
Nope.. do you realize 8x6 is like 1% dick size in the world? You guys act like tellin chicks I have a big dick lol

Nope I'm not fit, still got lots of fat to lose in my mid section

Who cares if I'm tall again.. there's plenty of guys around 5'10-6'2 in the club ONE INCH difference isn't gonna do much. And guess what I STILL GET REJECTED even tho they might say I'm cute or tall or whatever compliments..

There's other black guys in the vicinity too I'M NOTHING SPECIAL BRO

It's like you internalize your self view based in how people treated you your entire life, so when you ascend it kind of feels like you are an imposter.
This, ik alot o incels and low tier normies who've said the same.

Before I wasn't even able to get a girl to hold my hand. I used to cope with escorts.

Now I can easily get women from tinder, and I'm now involved in more social circles with women. Like I'll have a girlfriend and she will introduce me to her friends and then I become a part of her social circle and then when we break up another girl from the social circle will make a move on me etc. I'm satisfied with sex life now and can focus on other things in life.

Sometimes it's such a bizarre out of body feeling, because I still feel like an incel and still have all the anxiety from before. All those years of a negative feedback loops will be very difficult to change, but I'm sure over time it will get better.

Overall I'm content with my life, my depression is slowly going away, I don't think of ending things anyone, and I rarely cry myself to sleep now.
mirin ascencion and life improvement ngl, looks above everything

Looks>>>>>>>>>GAME jfl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MONEY, etc

How surgeries did u get to ascend btw, if u don't mind asking.

• +1
Yep.. another :bluepill::bluepill: thread that's going to trigger a lot of virgin expert basement dwellers. Only niggas who actually go out & have experience will understand what I'm saying..

All you have to do is not be repulsive looking & meet the minimum facial requirements to the specific girls you're talking to. Everything depends on the specific girl & specific guy in the situation. And let's be real most of y'all niggas ain't repulsive to look at. If a chick is giving you the time of day to talk to you and here what you're saying.. she doesn't find you repulsive or ugly..

The best you can do without surgeries is softmaxxing (physique, straight white teeth, clear up acne, grooming, eyebrow/eyelash dye, etc)
WATER

Once you meet the chicks requirements everything else matters a lot more. Your confidence, appearance, your voice, aura, smell, appearance, demeanor, etc. I'll go into depth in my next thread

Now if you honestly have a major severe flaw like a recessed jaw, chin, extreme protruding bug eyes, balding, then yeah go get those things fixed. But not because it's gonna help you get laid, but because it'll improve your own self esteem & confidence, and thus you'll force yourself to actually go out, talk to chicks & get real world experience.

Shoutout to @Over

"We are overexposed to genetic superhumans like Lachowski, Barrett, O'Pry, Cavill, Hernan, Eriksen, O'Bhai, and our perception is twisted, anything that isn't close to these 1 in 1,000,000 males appear subhuman in my eyes. Average man is utter subhuman."

Time to live back in reality boyos..

WHEN I SEE SHIT LIKE THIS IT PISSES ME OFF

View attachment 1236548

Shoutout to @goat2x for this comment

"insane social anxiety, high standards, or introverted personality to not to get a girlfriend (assuming they arent severely deformed or manlet)
just imagine a world where this guy have to write signs like "Im incel" and rot like a perma virgin"

This is the common denominators I see here with most guys

- You're too young
- Overdosed on too many black pills
- Haven't done all the softmaxxing
- Only approached 3 chicks in your life (It's a numbers game GET OVER IT)
- Only use dating apps (which mind you ONLY benefits the best looking guys)
- Never go out to parties, social events, etc
- Shy & Introverted / Soft spoken

And you expect to suddenly have pussy falling in your lap when you reach "6 PSL" when everything about you on the inside is still underdeveloped?

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals
Big Sean Omg GIF

Cmon son.. stop it

Amnesia's posts are enough to let me know your looks get you nowhere when you don't have tight game & incongruent with your behavior and actions.

Don't get me wrong like I said before, the more attractive you are the more ATTENTION you're gonna bring towards you. But If you don't what the fuck you're doing in the interaction all that attention you got was for nothing.

6 PSL is looking a Lamborghini Huracan (Face, Height, Body, Frame)

View attachment 1236560

But your engine & transmission looks like this (Lack of confidence, self esteem, weak demeanor & behavior & lack of masculinity, neediness)

View attachment 1236570

Another anology

You look like a mansion

View attachment 1236579

But the inside of the mansion looks like this

View attachment 1236588View attachment 1236585

If you don't have the basic foundations on the inside, then the outside won't matter. That's what happens when you ONLY FOCUS on maximizing your looks.

PSL really is just about your ego & wanting validation from basement dwellers who jerk off over male models & women who will gawk at you & tell you how hot, sexy, good looking, etc you are. Y'all really just want attention & validation.. be honest with yourself.

99% of y'all won't be 6+ PSL
99% of y'all won't be famous or high status
99% of y'all won't be millionaires

This will go over a lot of guys heads but that's ok, you'll learn over time when your rude awakening comes & the dating / sex life you expected isn't coming to reality.

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

@alriodai @Kingkellz @Aquiillaxo @AscendingHero @Austrian Oak @lifestyle21873 @Beetlejuice @Be_ConfidentBro @chadison @eyelidcel @fogdart @MoeZart @goat2x @JamesHowlett @larsanova69 @MostGLSlayer @mulattomaxxer @OOGABOOGA @Selinity @ShowerMaxxing @TaskforceBlack @TheEndHasNoEnd @Timelessbrah @volcelfatcel @Wallenberg @Yliaster @Effortless @AlexAP @Chadeep @whiteissuperior @Gargantuan

Future Threads
Tyronelite Version of LMS
Multiple Reasons Women Reject You
Hypergamy only affects beta men
Dating Apps are not Real Life
There's no such thing as "Female Nature"
Everything In Life Is a Number's Game

high IQ thread

• Love it

No shit Sherlock. And who cares? nothing wrong with that. Women had little to say for most of history for good reason
He's just humble bragging kek. Should be sent back to africa :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Danish_Retard
No shit Sherlock. And who cares? nothing wrong with that. Women had little to say for most of history for good reason

He's just humble bragging kek. Should be sent back to africa :feelsgah:
I see I still live rent free in your head :what:

Jim Carrey Relax GIF by Team Coco

Yeah but it’s not to the point where she’s just gonna forget about your face lol or else FaceandLMS would be slaying

LikeI always say.. men cannot rate other men (especially black men).

Not only do I think it’s sus.. but we’re not fuckin women

@whiteissuperior has seen the chicks I’ve pulled in clubs & one of em has 30K followers and gets hit on by blue check marked niggas on IG simpin in her comments jfl
ngl she was a moggress

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
- Only approached 3 chicks in your life (It's a numbers game GET OVER IT)
- Only use dating apps (which mind you ONLY benefits the best looking guys)

Using dating apps is the most efficient way to do numbers game.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6273
Using dating apps is the most efficient way to do numbers game.
Yeah if you’re a giga chad you’ll have great success

But guess what 99% of users here aren’t gonna be successful using only dating apps

THEY’RE INVINCIBLE

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel