PSL Is Overrated - Critique & Analyisis

Only if you’re a bad rater.
Rating other men is homosexual tendencies anyway

Just imagine letting autists rate you and control your dating life jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and thecel
But guess what 99% of users here aren’t gonna be successful using only dating apps

Nor are they likely to be successful by approaching IRL. Both online and offline have extremely low success rates; online is just far more efficient.

Bruh PSL autists don’t control people’s dating lives
The dudes in the rating section be tellin these dudes “it’s over bro” “you can only get landwhales” you’re forgetting most these guys are teenagers with no real life experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and thecel
Nor are they likely to be successful by approaching IRL. Both online and offline have extremely low success rates; online is just far more efficient.
No cuz dating apps u only have looks and a bio to rely off of

why would chicks swipe right on your short ass when she has plenty of tall chads to choose from

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
The dudes in the rating section be tellin these dudes “it’s over bro” “you can only get landwhales” you’re forgetting most these guys are teenagers with no real life experience

Weak mind if you stop trying just because of what people on the Internet tell you

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
No cuz dating apps u only have looks and a bio to rely off of

why would chicks swipe right on your short ass when she has plenty of tall chads to choose from

Even if your online accept rate is way lower than your IRL accept rate, online takes so much less time and effort that it’s way more worth it than IRL approaching.

The number of women you can swipe on Tinder in 1 minute is greater than the number of women you can approach IRL in 1 day.

Even if your online accept rate is way lower than your IRL accept rate, online takes so much less time and effort that it’s way more worth it than IRL approaching.

The number of women you can swipe on Tinder in 1 minute is greater than the number of women you can approach IRL in 1 day.
You can control the amount of chicks you interact with IRL

Tinder only decreases your visibility to women especially if you’re a normie with shitty pictures

Tinder is not real life. It’s only real life for the bottom 20% and top 20% of men

• JFL

Height is more important in cold approaching than it is on Tinder.

In real life, women can see your short height in person. On Tinder, height is just a number, and you don’t need to put your height in your bio.

If a 5'3" manlet approaches chicks IRL, they react in utter disgust. Tinder postpones this reaction to a later time when you and the girl meet up. Hopefully that causes the girl to stay with you out of sunk cost fallacy.

Height is more important in cold approaching than it is on Tinder.

In real life, women can see your short height in person. On Tinder, height is just a number, and you don’t need to put your height in your bio.

If a 5'3" manlet approaches chicks IRL, they react in utter disgust. Tinder postpones this reaction to a later time when you and the girl meet up. Hopefully that causes the girl to stay with you out of sunk cost fallacy.
Bro most guys who are 5’5 or ugly don’t use Tinder anyway cuz they know LOOKS ARE VERY IMPORTANT

That’s counterintuitive for someone who’s deficient in height and looks to use something like Tinder which relies mainly on looks

You’re not gonna be successful just using dating apps you need to do EVERYTHING

Do you understand ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and thecel
You can control the amount of chicks you interact with IRL

Less control for more volume is a worthwhile tradeoff. Why do I need to care about control when a computerized system is showing my profile to (relatively) massive numbers of females?

Tinder only decreases your visibility to women especially if you’re a normie with shitty pictures

Still more visible than IRL.

Tinder is not real life. It’s only real life for the bottom 20% and top 20% of men

Tinder is not real life; Tinder is better than real life for getting girls. Getting slapped, nut-kicked, pepper-sprayed, and the police called on you are common IRL and impossible in online environments.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite
Less control for more volume is a worthwhile tradeoff. Why do I need to care about control when a computerized system is showing my profile to (relatively) massive numbers of females?

Still more visible than IRL.

Tinder is not real life; Tinder is better than real life for getting girls.
I’m done arguing lol this is pointless

@chadison maybe you can explain to him better why guys who are anything less then chads and tyrones won’t be successful ONLY relying on dating apps

• +1

@chadison maybe you can explain to him better why guys who are anything less then chads and tyrones won’t be successful ONLY relying on dating apps

If you get success IRL, you get success online too. If not, your photos are shit.

If you do NOT get success IRL (i.e. you’re subhuman), you do NOT get success online either.

Useless, It's either a LARP or a guy with no experience why should I even bother all the information is here. It's clear me you and the other people having success aren't LARPing here people know what they got to do if they want to succeed

• +1
Useless, It's either a LARP or a guy with no experience why should I even bother all the information is here. It's clear me you and the other people having success aren't LARPing here people know what they got to do if they want to succeed

I get more success online than IRL, and online needs 0.0001% of the effort IRL needs. You also don’t get hurtful rejections online. There’s only so much rejection a man can take, and using dating apps is a great way to prevent emotional battering.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 6273
Not if you’re a gook subhuman like me

There’re no arguments for IRL approaching being a more efficient method than online dating is.

There’s no argument for IRL approaching being a more efficient method than online dating.
Not for gook subhumans like me

• So Sad
using dating apps is a great way to prevent emotional battering.
See this is exactly what I’m talking about @chadison

You guys are lookin for the easiest least path of resistance

How do you expect to be masculine and have tough skin when you’re worried about a female rejecting you for whatever reason..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yliaster, chadison and thecel
How do you expect to be masculine and have tough skin when you’re worried about a female rejecting you for whatever reason..

I’m not worried about rejection. Getting rejected thousands of times can’t be good for your mental health. I think it’s a logical play to use a method that gets you way fewer rejections and thus preserves your mental and emotional health.

As for masculinity, getting rejected isn’t masculine. Resilience to rejection can be considered masculine, but cold-approaching just to exercise your resilience is like starting fights just to win them to be masculine. Being masculine doesn’t mean always getting into situations in which you have to use your masculinity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, fogdart and Danish_Retard
I’m not worried about it, but getting rejected thousands of times can’t be good for your mental health.

As for masculinity, getting rejected isn’t masculine. Yeah resilience can be considered masculine, but cold-approaching just to exercise your resilience is like starting fights just to win them to be masculine. Being masculine doesn’t mean always getting into situations in which you have to use your masculinity.
I’m a subhuman gook
Every woman rejects me

• So Sad
See this is exactly what I’m talking about @chadison

You guys are lookin for the easiest least path of resistance

OLD is shit imo, either slutty girls or girls looking for validation and not hookups (such as why amnesia has so many flakes, It literally surveyed girls and most of them are on OLD just for "friends" (validation in womanese)). I made a tinder and bumble account but have never tried using them, since I have enough success IRL. The thing is, I actually probably have more success because the quality of women is better and even though I get rejected in like 50% of advances I take I have a 50% success rate because I know which women to approach based on whether they give choosing signals. Thus it's pretty easy to avoid rejection and have good success if you know what you're doing in real life. This does require a social circle and being neurotypical though, you have to be able to go out and make friends. My frat carries me pretty hard and I also have a good amount of friends outside of that if something isn't going on there. I'm not sure what the environment is like outside of college.

Who cares if they don't want to try, let them rot. They know what they have to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Yliaster, volcelfatcel and 2 others
OLD is shit imo, either slutty girls or girls looking for validation and not hookups (such as why amnesia has so many flakes, It literally surveyed girls and most of them are on OLD just for "friends" (validation in womanese)). I made a tinder and bumble account but have never tried using them, since I have enough success IRL. The thing is, I actually probably have more success because the quality of women is better and even though I get rejected in like 50% of advances I take I have a 50% success rate because I know which women to approach based on whether they give choosing signals. Thus it's pretty easy to avoid rejection and have good success if you know what you're doing in real life. This does require a social circle and being neurotypical though, you have to be able to go out and make friends. My frat carries me pretty hard and I also have a good amount of friends outside of that if something isn't going on there. I'm not sure what the environment is like outside of college.

Who cares if they don't want to try, let them rot. They know what they have to do.
Let's be real here. @thecel is bottom 20 in looks, no amount of game will compensate for that he is 5'5 for Christ sakes jfl. You guys are going way too hard on him when his reality is completely accurate to his situation.

No amount of approaching, confidence, game, pua, nt will help the fact that he is 5'5 90% of women are this height in heels if not taller nowadays. No amount of confidence for him being Asian and zero game for his bad face and frame.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Let's be real here. @thecel is bottom 20 in looks, no amount of game will compensate for that he is 5'5 for Christ sakes jfl. You guys are going way too hard on him when his reality is completely accurate to his situation.

No amount of approaching, confidence, game, pua, nt will help the fact that he is 5'5 90% of women are this height in heels if not taller nowadays. No amount of confidence for him being Asian and zero game for his bad face and frame.
Sure, so how is online dating going to help him then if he's already screwed according to you? Considering no girl would accept him online?

All I'm saying is that real life is better than OLD in my opinion. At the very least you gain confidence from getting rejected by developing thicker skin.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and volcelfatcel
Sure, so how is online dating going to help him then if he's already screwed according to you? Considering no girl would accept him online?

All I'm saying is that real life is better than OLD in my opinion. At the very least you gain confidence from getting rejected by developing thicker skin.
I don't disagree but thecel getting rejected irl will probably make shit worse for him, at least in OLD he knows which ones may be interested and which aren't. He is in the category of looks where women ask him out as a joke, on top of that he is 5'5 women legit think of that height as a joke

That's at least how I see it for him, if youre decent looking irl is better but in OLD he knows which ones are and aren't no matter how much he approaches irl there is no saving for his 5'5 height, bad face, bad frame and boyish look.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and chadison
Yeah if you’re a giga chad you’ll have great success

But guess what 99% of users here aren’t gonna be successful using only dating apps

THEY’RE INVINCIBLE
Dating apps aren't that bad, although it's bad for the average guy.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
I don't disagree but thecel getting rejected irl will probably make shit worse for him, at least in OLD he knows which ones may be interested and which aren't. He is in the category of looks where women ask him out as a joke, on top of that he is 5'5 women legit think of that height as a joke

That's at least how I see it for him, if youre decent looking irl is better but in OLD he knows which ones are and aren't no matter how much he approaches irl there is no saving for his 5'5 height, bad face, bad frame and boyish look.
Isn't getting rejected IRL kind of easy to avoid tho? If a woman isn't interested ittl be clear. She will:
Not initiate conversation with you.
Not appear engaged when talking.
Not happen to be around you at random times.
Will not touch you, and will be visibly distressed or annoyed when you touch her.
Will not demonstrate sexual tensive behavior: shifting around, hair touching, shining eyes, high pitched voice, feet and breasts facing towards you (open body language).

These are the things I use to gauge a woman's interest when talking with her. I will know after approximately 5 minutes whether she is interested or not, generally. Of course I may make mistakes here and there, I tend to err on the side of no interest (me too era). But I have had shy women I thought weren't interested, then their friend came up to me and said "(name) likes you, why did you just stop talking to her?" Oops. A common test I utilize to test a woman's interest is the "hair pass." What I do is notice if the girl has done anything to her hair (perm, dye, extensions) and if so I'll be talking to her and out of the blue reach over and touch her hair/stroke it briefly, making a comment about her dye/perm/blah and asking what she did, then saying it looks good on her. IF women let you do this, you have the kino pass and can keep touching. If she lets you touch her upper arm/shoulder after this (I say, "come here, I have to show you (something emotionally engaging)" and put my hand right below her breast or above on shoulder. I watch her facial expression, and if she is neutral or happy, this is generally a sign she's open. Women are either three categories: Cold, lukewarm, or hot. Hot is the only one worth pursuing. If you keep touching and she isn't reciprocating or showing positive facial expressions, stop for the day and try again the next time you see her (if you do). If she starts to turn hot, go for the kiss after waiting a bit to build more tension. I hope that long ass essay helps you understand how I have such a low hard rejection rate. Because I know when I'll get rejected based on pre-rejection queues, and quickly stop engaging the women (a cold girl). Some women, for whatever reason, will not like your look (even if you're a Chad). As we know though, the better looking you are, the higher success rate you'll have.

Furthermore, him approaching IRL has the ability to create a situation where he has guaranteed success if he isn't immediately rejected. If a woman agrees to meet up on OLD, she can change her mind when she sees him in person during the meetup. This can't happen IRL, because there is no online medium. AND, thecel has the opportunity to display other aspects besides looks (game, social status, NT behaviour) which could lower the woman's threshold IRL compared to OLD, where decisions are based off of looks only. And women have higher standards there, making it HARDER for thecel to slay.

FINALLY, if this wasn't enough to convince you, by having thecel approach IRL, if rejected over and over to a point where he's approached over 100 women and got ZERO interest, then he knows FOR A FACT that all his effort is useless, and he won't succeed in OLD FOR SURE because he failed again and again IRL.

@tyronelite Ik I told you not to engage people since they will just keep making excuses and I seem a bit hypocritical, but I felt necessary to add this since OLD isn't discussed as much on here and is an easy way for people to excuse themselves. This deals with that fallacy. Not that OLD is horrible and not worth anyone's time (it can work), but moreso how it compares and contrasts with IRL approaches depending on people's situations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, tyronelite and volcelfatcel
Isn't getting rejected IRL kind of easy to avoid tho? If a woman isn't interested ittl be clear. She will:
Not initiate conversation with you.
Not appear engaged when talking.
Not happen to be around you at random times.
Will not touch you, and will be visibly distressed or annoyed when you touch her.
Will not demonstrate sexual tensive behavior: shifting around, hair touching, shining eyes, high pitched voice, feet and breasts facing towards you (open body language).

These are the things I use to gauge a woman's interest when talking with her. I will know after approximately 5 minutes whether she is interested or not, generally. Of course I may make mistakes here and there, I tend to err on the side of no interest (me too era). But I have had shy women I thought weren't interested, then their friend came up to me and said "(name) likes you, why did you just stop talking to her?" Oops. A common test I utilize to test a woman's interest is the "hair pass." What I do is notice if the girl has done anything to her hair (perm, dye, extensions) and if so I'll be talking to her and out of the blue reach over and touch her hair/stroke it briefly, making a comment about her dye/perm/blah and asking what she did, then saying it looks good on her. IF women let you do this, you have the kino pass and can keep touching. If she lets you touch her upper arm/shoulder after this (I say, "come here, I have to show you (something emotionally engaging)" and put my hand right below her breast or above on shoulder. I watch her facial expression, and if she is neutral or happy, this is generally a sign she's open. Women are either three categories: Cold, lukewarm, or hot. Hot is the only one worth pursuing. If you keep touching and she isn't reciprocating or showing positive facial expressions, stop for the day and try again the next time you see her (if you do). If she starts to turn hot, go for the kiss after waiting a bit to build more tension. I hope that long ass essay helps you understand how I have such a low hard rejection rate. Because I know when I'll get rejected based on pre-rejection queues, and quickly stop engaging the women (a cold girl). Some women, for whatever reason, will not like your look (even if you're a Chad). As we know though, the better looking you are, the higher success rate you'll have.

Furthermore, him approaching IRL has the ability to create a situation where he has guaranteed success if he isn't immediately rejected. If a woman agrees to meet up on OLD, she can change her mind when she sees him in person during the meetup. This can't happen IRL, because there is no online medium. AND, thecel has the opportunity to display other aspects besides looks (game, social status, NT behaviour) which could lower the woman's threshold IRL compared to OLD, where decisions are based off of looks only. And women have higher standards there, making it HARDER for thecel to slay.

FINALLY, if this wasn't enough to convince you, by having thecel approach IRL, if rejected over and over to a point where he's approached over 100 women and got ZERO interest, then he knows FOR A FACT that all his effort is useless, and he won't succeed in OLD FOR SURE because he failed again and again IRL.

@tyronelite Ik I told you not to engage people since they will just keep making excuses and I seem a bit hypocritical, but I felt necessary to add this since OLD isn't discussed as much on here and is an easy way for people to excuse themselves. This deals with that fallacy. Not that OLD is horrible and not worth anyone's time (it can work), but moreso how it compares and contrasts with IRL approaches depending on people's situations.
I still think a massive issue is that thecel is not average man
They need to not find you repugnant even if you are barely HTN 6/10 or w/e you still meet criteria and that let's you be

He is universally agreed upon being extremely unattractive with zero objective good features, but I guess you could say his chance goes from 0.5% in dating apps to 2% IRL or some shit since he is a funny guy but no NT for his lack of height and looks IRL if he is shorter than the girl or same height it never began.

You are right about his chances maybe being better IRL, but yeah most women will likely find Thecel repugnant for no lack of a better word like the OP.

• +1
  • So Sad
I still think a massive issue is that thecel is not average man
They need to not find you repugnant even if you are barely HTN 6/10 or w/e you still meet criteria and that let's you be

He is universally agreed upon being extremely unattractive with zero objective good features, but I guess you could say his chance goes from 0.5% in dating apps to 2% IRL or some shit since he is a funny guy but no NT for his lack of height and looks IRL if he is shorter than the girl or same height it never began.

You are right about his chances maybe being better IRL, but yeah most women will likely find Thecel repugnant for no lack of a better word like the OP.
He's an extreme outlier on the looks scale so the blackpill applies and its actually over for him if his looks aren't LARP and he actually has all those bad genetic traits. So... what's new here?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and volcelfatcel
He's an extreme outlier on the looks scale so the blackpill applies and its actually over for him if his looks aren't LARP and he actually has all those bad genetic traits. So... what's new here?
Nothing new y'all have redeemable traits he has none. He has horrible frame, he is Asian not black or white like you guys, he isn't even 5'8+
He is your skinny, thin, nerdy Asian guy.

No nt for anything

Last edited:
  • +1
You're literally black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and volcelfatcel
Your threads are usually decent, but ain’t no way I’m reading all that. Jfl

Brilliant work Tyrone ❤️

• Love it
Nothing new y'all have redeemable traits he has none. He has horrible frame, he is Asian not black or white like you guys, he isn't even 5'8+
He is your skinny, thin, nerdy Asian guy.

No nt for anything
View attachment 1238379
He’d do a lot better in Asian communities / areas. Asian women’s standards aren’t that high

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6531, thecel and 1 other person
He’d do a lot better in Asian communities / areas. Asian women’s standards aren’t that high
Asian women never date or fuck Asian men

• Hmm...
Nah man zoomer Asian chicks are extremely self hating, just check tiktok of all the Asian chicks shitting on asian guys. He could maybe dumpster dive but he has zero literally ZERO redeeming features so I'm not even sure if he can dumpster dive he is in the bottom 10% of looks

He is not black or white like you guys or then he might have had a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Your threads are usually decent, but ain’t no way I’m reading all that. Jfl
I don’t care lol I’ve already said only a small % of users will understand my threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, volcelfatcel and chadison
@/data/avatars/s/3/3555.jpg?1609629297 @tyronelite Ik I told you not to engage people since they will just keep making excuses and I seem a bit hypocritical, but I felt necessary to add this since OLD isn't discussed as much on here and is an easy way for people to excuse themselves. This deals with that fallacy. Not that OLD is horrible and not worth anyone's time (it can work), but moreso how it compares and contrasts with IRL approaches depending on people's situations.

Great points. Honestly I realized I should’ve been specific in my thread & I was a little bit biased based on my experience

What I should’ve said was PSL is overrated unless you’re in the top 20% of genetics or bottom 20% (height, race, frame, physique)

If you’re in the middle, you have a lot of room for improvement to get yourself close to 20-30%

Someone like thecel who is an EXTREME outlier who needs a good physique, and if I’m gonna be honest travel outside the US.

Places where the average height of the man is 5’4 - 5’8.
The competition is too fierce especially with his height (biggest issue).

Giving him a Chang face isn’t gonna drastically improve his situation at the same height (IMO)

But based on the amount of likes this thread got (did not expect a lot considering how :bluepill: it sounds) I can conclude that most users understand my points & fall under the normie scale (average face 3-4 PSL, average height 5’7-5’11 and average build)

• +1
Reactions: chadison

He’s 5’5.5 which isn’t bad

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and volcelfatcel
5’5 isn’t bad
First biggest strike
>Face
then they look at his height
>5'5 for NA when most women are this tall in heels OR are this tall barefoot
then they look at his frame, so on.

Main failo is face but height still matters you need to be 5'8 + and that's when face takes off.

• So Sad
Reactions: Copeful
The doomer mentality is very present here and it's sad. I've let it drag me down before, not going to happen again.

All you have to do is not be repulsive looking & meet the minimum facial requirements to the specific girls you're talking to. Everything depends on the specific girl & specific guy in the situation. And let's be real most of y'all niggas ain't repulsive to look at. If a chick is giving you the time of day to talk to you and here what you're saying.. she doesn't find you repulsive or ugly..

@chadison is right tho, online dating isn't real life and most here are good looking enough to be able to get something if they have a good social life... Do you think most members here have a good social life?

I still have some gripes with your thread. F.x. if you're 6 PSL you will have pussy falling into your hands with absolute minimum effort no matter how little game you have.

But overall I agree, it's so incredibly stupid to completely ignore anything but your looks. You have to maxx everything you can. The question is how much can you actually maxx your personality? Personally I'm crippled by being a morbidly obese abused dog throughout my entire childhood till I was 16. Even then, at the bottom of the social totem pole I still sought authority and got it in acedemic and work related stuff.
How much of that is genetic? How much of it is set in stone from developing years?

Your thread is plagued by the naivity of never having experienced anything like this, you're top percentile in height and dick and I've heard you have a HTN face so you have everything going for you. Of course being NT is going to work for you, it's gonna be a great success. But you're completely downplaying the massive role your looks has had in both developing your personality and legimitizing whatever social move you make.

ow if you honestly have a major severe flaw like a recessed jaw, chin, extreme protruding bug eyes, balding, then yeah go get those things fixed. But not because it's gonna help you get laid, but because it'll improve your own self esteem & confidence
This is the most retarded thing I read today. Reddit cucks are more blackpilled than this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, fogdart, Wallenberg and 2 others
This is the most retarded thing I read today. Reddit cucks are more blackpilled than this.
You clearly misunderstood what I said & im not gonna waste my time explaining again

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and thecel
thread is plagued by the naivity of never having experienced anything like this, you're top percentile in height and dick and I've heard you have a HTN face so you have everything going for you. Of course being NT is going to work for you, it's gonna be a great success. But you're completely downplaying the massive role your looks has had in both developing your personality and legimitizing every social move you make
@tyronelite 's message I agree with, everything matters. But yeah he is 6'3 barefoot, 6'4 with any pair of shoes, has an 8x6 dick, has a decent face. On top of that he is black, the 2nd least demanding race in looks compared to ethnics like Asians, MENA and curry

I know he is trying to give hope against doomer mentality of looks genetics or death but the reality is he likely has been impacted by looks a ton in his life yet most good looking people don't realize this.
Even if he isn't 6psl facially his height, frame did the job.

Nt matters but how much does it matter vs looks, I don't agree with.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Danish_Retard