PSL Is Overrated - Critique & Analyisis

All these threads about "look isn't so important" make no sense

Ofc look isn't the only thing that matters

But the better you look, the less you have to run number game (chad has 1/10 success, normie 1/100 or so)
And also better look means hotter girls

Using Amnesia as example isn't good, he "struggles" only on Tinder
When he leaves his basement and goes to a club, he gets approached and slay easily
amnesia 'struggling on tinder' means 'only' getting 20 matches per day just fucking lol.
he is the epitome of a rotfraud chad loser - great face but a 30 yo oldcel who uses lifts and contacts to compensate for his deficiencies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, fogdart, gamma and 1 other person
The amount of nonsense spewed here so boldly is hilarious and sad at the same time. Many of these guys aren’t even held back by their looks, they’re just the weird, silent dudes in class.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 11758, Wallenberg and 5 others
The amount of nonsense spewed here so boldly is hilarious and sad at the same time. Many of these guys aren’t even held back by their looks, they’re just the weird, silent dudes in class.
Facts

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and AscendingHero
You're kind of a beating a dead horse here.
(almost) everyone here agrees with what you've said.

But the thing is - once you have become a shut in loner that ended up on this website, how are you supposed turn into a charismatic extrovert?
You can't just decide to become one and "do it". You can't learn social skills from a book, and you can't make friends from thin air.

To improve your social skills and personality, you need to have lots of contact with peers, and in relaxed, "hanging-out" way - so work doesn't count.

But how can you do so when you don't have any friends? To make friends, you need repeated accidental contact. If you're out of school, this is very difficult, nigh impossible. Check out
Going to clubs alone, is not repeated. Cold approaching, neither repeated or accidental.

You're pretty much stuck in a catch-22: you do not have any contact with other people (therefore your social skills deteriorate), and if you did try to "put yourself out there" (idk how tho, but let's say you did) - you would certainly fail, since you are autistic & it's not fun to be around you.

So you need to come up with some kind of a "solution" to break the circle - nothing 'conventional' will work tho.
Improving looks drastically could be one of the solutions, or rather part of the solution. When you do place yourself in a place where you can interact with your peers, chances that you will fit in are much higher when you do not look like a basement dweller.
Some other solution would be to enroll into a UNI again - that way you could have another chance, to do things once again and not fuck up this time. I don't need to explain why looks matter here... Especially looking young, when you look 30 at 25 I doubt you could have much success with this strategy. Doesn't have to be a uni, but what other place?

You attack the notion of "ascension", and say that "game", or the improvement of social life is the answer (which it is), but you do not give any specific, realistic advice. Feel free to give me some if you do have it.

We improve looks in order to get a chance to create a new personality.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 6531 and LastHopeForNorman
I've read this whole thread and there's alot of good points being made here.

Firstly. @chadison and @tyronelite are NOT good representatives of the average man. One is 6'3 and the other is 5'10 and mid tier to high tier normie white. HTN in real life because standards are lower.

I AS an ethnic man at the moment don't get choosing signals from women very much, yes I've had a girlfriend but I had to pursue that and I just prayed to gandy that she would be interested, I've had women to my knowledge show interest in me but they were legit bottom tier curry womn which I didn't want. I've currently only had one lay and idk what's gonna happen in the future. The reason why I'm mentioning this is because @thecel wouldn't get any/many IOIS irl, he's basically the same height as me and he's east asian and looks like the typical nerd. He doesn't look good even relative to east asian standards in my opinion. South asian men and east asian men are at the bottom of the race hierachy, it's tough for us.

Meanwhile chadison gets signals from blonde women in the shops and Tyronelite is able to stand out in clubs and they've both had positive feedback from people throughout their lives and this is why their NT.

Which leads me on to my next point. Mongrelcel has described perfectly what I was going to say.

People like @thecel and me and similar users can't just turn into charismatic extroverts due to the negative feedback we have received our entire lives and then not to mention the black pill which is basically genetic determinism, so how are we going to become NT enough to generate social circles with women etc

The reason why I am bringing up this is because @chadison said the way he meets women is through his fraternity and through social circles, if you're like @thecel and all you do is stay at home and rot it's very hard to just make friends. Not to mention you have to be in uni a fraternity etc etc

You can't expect people like @thecel to suddently forget the blackpill and just start going to uni and meeting women and shit, it's not that simple. His behaviour is gonna be odd, he's not gonna know what to say and he's gonna be over analysing shit because of blackpill.

Let's say @thecel somehow becomes NT and has a big social circle and has met women through it, what are the chances a 5'5 east asian guy has compared to other dudes in the same social circle? He doesn't have much of a chance. So if he gets rejected it's gonna effectively send him back to stage 0 and probably make him go home and rot there because he's never experienced validation and positive feedback from women in his life so it's gonna feel like (oh I already knew women didn't like me, why did I bother trying, and it's probably gonna make him depressed even more knowing the hard work he put in to taking care of him self, making a social circle, meeting new people and acting NT even when you're not.

Compare this to @tyronelite and @chadison, if they get rejected it won't be a big deal for them because they've experienced so much validation from women and had so much success they'll just be like ok cool on to the next girl. They won't sob about it because they understand that dating and getting lays is a numbers game for every guy, however some guys it's literally life or death if a girl rejects them because they've got basically no other options.

Sorry if it's long I just wanted to state my thoughts.

But the thing is - once you have become a shut in loner that ended up on this website, how are you supposed turn into a charismatic extrovert?
You can't just decide to become one and "do it". You can't learn social skills from a book, and you can't make friends from thin air.

To improve your social skills and personality, you need to have lots of contact with peers, and in relaxed, "hanging-out" way - so work doesn't count.

But how can you do so when you don't have any friends? To make friends, you need repeated accidental contact. If you're out of school, this is very difficult, nigh impossible. Check out
Going to clubs alone, is not repeated. Cold approaching, neither repeated or accidental.

You're pretty much stuck in a catch-22: you do not have any contact with other people (therefore your social skills deteriorate), and if you did try to "put yourself out there" (idk how tho, but let's say you did) - you would certainly fail, since you are autistic & it's not fun to be around you.

So you need to come up with some kind of a "solution" to break the circle - nothing 'conventional' will work tho.
Improving looks drastically could be one of the solutions, or rather part of the solution. When you do place yourself in a place where you can interact with your peers, chances that you will fit in are much higher when you do not look like a basement dweller.
Some other solution would be to enroll into a UNI again - that way you could have another chance, to do things once again and not fuck up this time. I don't need to explain why looks matter here... Especially looking young, when you look 30 at 25 I doubt you could have much success with this strategy. Doesn't have to be a uni, but what other place?

You attack the notion of "ascension", and say that "game", or the improvement of social life is the answer (which it is), but you do not give any specific, realistic advice. Feel free to give me some if you do have it.

I do agree with their points that online dating isn't worth it for ugly men and that they'd have more success with real life approaching women, but I want t

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 11758, volcelfatcel and 2 others

This is a very underrated reply btw.

Very very good. People undermine the importance of having being NT and having friends that can introduce you to women

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Mongrelcel
Btw I have had experiences where a girl has been attracted to me because of my looks but lost the attraction after I opened my mouth and she sensed my lack of confidence.

And experiences where a girl got attracted to me when I talked to her confidently briefly.

@tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Btw I have had experiences where a girl has been attracted to me because of my looks but lost the attraction after I opened my mouth and she sensed my lack of confidence.

And experiences where a girl got attracted to me when I talked to her confidently briefly.

@tyronelite
Yeah it's called "He was cute till he opened his mouth"

Happens all the time I've been there too lol

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Yeah it's called "He was cute till he opened his mouth"

Happens all the time I've been there too lol
I agree. Looking good ain't enough, you have to behave like you look good too.

There is no such thing as game. If you look good people will attribute good characteristics and personality traits onto you. If you think you need game and chase women you have already failed.

I have severe anxiety and am very shy. And it was very obvious before my surgeries. Now when I tell women I have severe anxiety they never believe me and they would say things like I'm aloof or very serious but they ever perceive me as having anxiety.

And I'm never left out of conversations and people make an effort to engage with me.

There is a clear noticable difference in my life before and after surgery and it has nothing to do with how I act.

Like I've had things that people meme about here happen to me. For example a girl gave me a blow job and then asked me later if I liked her jfl.

Men just like to think if they do X then they can get women. This game, red pill, pua nonsense is the equivalent of religion for men looking for hope and copes.
whats your before and after? kinda curious tbh

Yep.. another :bluepill::bluepill: thread that's going to trigger a lot of virgin expert basement dwellers. Only niggas who actually go out & have experience will understand what I'm saying..

All you have to do is not be repulsive looking & meet the minimum facial requirements to the specific girls you're talking to. Everything depends on the specific girl & specific guy in the situation. And let's be real most of y'all niggas ain't repulsive to look at. If a chick is giving you the time of day to talk to you and here what you're saying.. she doesn't find you repulsive or ugly..

The best you can do without surgeries is softmaxxing (physique, straight white teeth, clear up acne, grooming, eyebrow/eyelash dye, etc)
WATER

Once you meet the chicks requirements everything else matters a lot more. Your confidence, appearance, your voice, aura, smell, appearance, demeanor, etc. I'll go into depth in my next thread

Now if you honestly have a major severe flaw like a recessed jaw, chin, extreme protruding bug eyes, balding, then yeah go get those things fixed. But not because it's gonna help you get laid, but because it'll improve your own self esteem & confidence, and thus you'll force yourself to actually go out, talk to chicks & get real world experience.

Shoutout to @Over

"We are overexposed to genetic superhumans like Lachowski, Barrett, O'Pry, Cavill, Hernan, Eriksen, O'Bhai, and our perception is twisted, anything that isn't close to these 1 in 1,000,000 males appear subhuman in my eyes. Average man is utter subhuman."

Time to live back in reality boyos..

WHEN I SEE SHIT LIKE THIS IT PISSES ME OFF

View attachment 1236548

Shoutout to @goat2x for this comment

"insane social anxiety, high standards, or introverted personality to not to get a girlfriend (assuming they arent severely deformed or manlet)
just imagine a world where this guy have to write signs like "Im incel" and rot like a perma virgin"

This is the common denominators I see here with most guys

- You're too young
- Overdosed on too many black pills
- Haven't done all the softmaxxing
- Only approached 3 chicks in your life (It's a numbers game GET OVER IT)
- Only use dating apps (which mind you ONLY benefits the best looking guys)
- Never go out to parties, social events, etc
- Shy & Introverted / Soft spoken

And you expect to suddenly have pussy falling in your lap when you reach "6 PSL" when everything about you on the inside is still underdeveloped?

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals
Big Sean Omg GIF

Cmon son.. stop it

Amnesia's posts are enough to let me know your looks get you nowhere when you don't have tight game & incongruent with your behavior and actions.

Don't get me wrong like I said before, the more attractive you are the more ATTENTION you're gonna bring towards you. But If you don't what the fuck you're doing in the interaction all that attention you got was for nothing.

6 PSL is looking a Lamborghini Huracan (Face, Height, Body, Frame)

View attachment 1236560

But your engine & transmission looks like this (Lack of confidence, self esteem, weak demeanor & behavior & lack of masculinity, neediness)

View attachment 1236570

Another anology

You look like a mansion

View attachment 1236579

But the inside of the mansion looks like this

View attachment 1236588View attachment 1236585

If you don't have the basic foundations on the inside, then the outside won't matter. That's what happens when you ONLY FOCUS on maximizing your looks.

PSL really is just about your ego & wanting validation from basement dwellers who jerk off over male models & women who will gawk at you & tell you how hot, sexy, good looking, etc you are. Y'all really just want attention & validation.. be honest with yourself.

99% of y'all won't be 6+ PSL
99% of y'all won't be famous or high status
99% of y'all won't be millionaires

This will go over a lot of guys heads but that's ok, you'll learn over time when your rude awakening comes & the dating / sex life you expected isn't coming to reality.

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

@alriodai @Kingkellz @Aquiillaxo @AscendingHero @Austrian Oak @lifestyle21873 @Beetlejuice @Be_ConfidentBro @chadison @eyelidcel @fogdart @MoeZart @goat2x @JamesHowlett @larsanova69 @MostGLSlayer @mulattomaxxer @OOGABOOGA @Selinity @ShowerMaxxing @TaskforceBlack @TheEndHasNoEnd @Timelessbrah @volcelfatcel @Wallenberg @Yliaster @Effortless @AlexAP @Chadeep @whiteissuperior @Gargantuan

Future Threads
Tyronelite Version of LMS
Multiple Reasons Women Reject You
Hypergamy only affects beta men
Dating Apps are not Real Life
There's no such thing as "Female Nature"
Everything In Life Is a Number's Game

Water in normal world. String theorem on this site