PSL meetup at the club last night! (videos)

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken

@Zelenskyiv
@Autismcel
@WishIwasChico
@the BULL
@i_love_roosters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Autismcel, jinnu and 8 others
If you're acting and talking like that when you're probably 25 or so with a guy (even though you guys were probably drunk), I don't even want to know how you act with a girl :lul: :what:

Girls can smell you from 10 meters away that you have massive socialmaxing deficiencies (you talk like a 15 year old who stayed in his mom's basement all his life, swearing at random people playing Fortnite or CoD) :feelscry:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer, Ricky212, JOJOcelReturns and 4 others
non nt meet-up

• +1
Reactions: cavy
this is gonna sound strange but you remind me of Brucie from gta 4 lul

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Zelenskyiv and cavy
If you're acting and talking like that when you're probably 25 or so with a guy (even though you guys were probably drunk), I don't even want to know how you act with a girl :lul: :what:

Girls can smell you from 10 meters away that you have massive socialmaxing deficiencies (you talk like a 15 year old who stayed in his mom's basement all his life, swearing at random people playing Fortnite or CoD) :feelscry:
Do you think I don't realize how dumb it all is? That's what clubbing is about, dumb banter. I'm not there to talk philosophy. I have no clear idea what I'm doing in the club but whatever it is it's working.

Last night I had a convo with a Polish girl at the bar but she rejected me. Next. Then I met another girl and she liked me but her friends pulled her away because it's a "girls night out". She wanted my Instagram though so it's another possibility.

Then I went to the dance floor and ended up making out with a milf even though she barely speaks English. Then I walked her to the metro station and she didn't want to have sex on the first night but I have her number and I'll text her to meet up this week. Whatever I'm doing it seems to be working and is way better than rotting in my room.

@Zelenskyiv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Ricky212, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
You look good in motion, the pictures you take don't do you any justice

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, TechnoBoss and Zelenskyiv
fucking fags that u met ngl
u shouldve told them to stop rotting on .org right there

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
That's some good shit, man. Moggers.

But honestly i'm petrified of ever meeting PSL aspies IRL. These forums only exist in my internet life to me, it would be like 2 worlds colliding if I met someone from here in real life.

Bro what is that signature. Those girls are SEA, just be white and walk into thailand and it's done

That's some good shit, man. Moggers.

But honestly i'm petrified of ever meeting PSL aspies IRL. These forums only exist in my internet life to me, it would be like 2 worlds colliding if I met someone from here in real life.
I might meet up with @Xtra since we live in same country

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Sounds like fun bro hope you had a good time. I enjoy your threads.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
good to see og users are still alive

Wait where do u live

Last night my pickup line was walking up to them and saying "What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?", then repeating "A girl like you? A girl like you?" I told a Polish girl she looks like an anime girl.