PSL night out with Pinhead + ethnic Chadlite summary

can you send pm what you look like ?

I don't care enough to get random ratings I'm satisfied with my life and have improvements still to do, won't benefit anyone beyond you maybe nitpicking something that maybe isn't even as big of a factor IRL - looks variance (some ppl look better irl or photos, then there's the variance in lighting for both conditions) just not worth my time tbh for you to walk into here and say COPE COPE!!! HE'S COPING!!! He's HTN and not chadlite w/tan

But I am a HTN at a bare minimum even w/an overrate. I have too many objectively good features and a lack of failos with good harmony, just isn't possible.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
I don't care enough to get random ratings I'm satisfied with my life and have improvements still to do, won't benefit anyone beyond you maybe nitpicking something that maybe isn't even as big of a factor IRL - looks variance (some ppl look better irl or photos, then there's the variance in lighting for both conditions) just not worth my time tbh

But I am a HTN at a bare minimum even w/an overrate. I have too many objectively good features and a lack of failos with good harmony, just isn't possible.
No rating just want to see
curious

No rating just want to see
curious

Ask @6ft4 instead

Or come out on a night out

Not worth my time otherwise.

I won't lie though this thread really isn't about me, more so FG + my friend (who is a mogger) I have body failo making it hard to judge properly how i'd perform in a real world scenario and not just O.L.D

Zoomer cope

Zoomers are the most fucked generation so far though because of downregulation of genetic blueprint expression (epigenetic nuking) via fucked neurochemistry, biochemistry, mineral dysregulation and disconnection from nature because they're 5+ generations deep of nukes because of the free range prison poison planet we're on
Not cope

Zoomer girls preferred recessed twinks
I’m 24 and not recessed , talking about what I’ve seen + my experiments with Larsanova and salludon failed really bad , zoomer girls just don’t like what millennial girls liked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, Deprived and Johanjohan
Not cope

Zoomer girls preferred recessed twinks
I’m 24 and not recessed , talking about what I’ve seen + my experiments with Larsanova and salludon failed really bad , zoomer girls just don’t like what millennial girls liked
O.L.D experiments of guys who give off unhinged vibes isn't really an accurate representation of what goes IRL but if you've seen that stuff IRL it could be in part to location. American zoomers are likely far more fucked due to my mentioned poison planet - America is like the experimentation zone for this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19530 and 4 others
Everyone here already knows what I look like

@Pinhead Returns is 5'11 and Chadlite facially, but is brutally failod by his pale skin and tiny neck bringing him down to HTN tier. He also has low muscle mass despite his coat hanger tier clavicles that mog even mine. NW1, stubble with good harmony, square jaw and protruding wide chin and no failos except ones I mentioned. If he fixed his failos he'd be a clean cut chadlite.

Another normie tier guy was with us but was denied entry to the club

The ethnic guy is 6'1 barefoot and looks like a worse version of this guy, but with green eyes and excellent coloring (he works outside in the sun all day)

View attachment 1729751

I wasn't sure if I mogged the ethnic guy tbh he's easily the best looking ethnic I've met in person. @Pinhead Returns seems to think I do (entire package wise), but the normie tier guy referred to the ethnic as the "biggest shagger" among us.

Observations:

• Club was at like 3/4 capacity, I estimated there to have be around 300-350 people in there. Most of them 18-20 year old zoomers
  • Zoomers look like utter fucking garbage. They are somehow even less robust than what people my age were at 18. They all looked the same, melted potato face, tiny skull, 0 dimorphism pudgy looking, skinnyfat disgraces. All rocking the same broccoli or curtain haircut. This applies to all ethnicities.
  • Nobody in the club was gymcelled. I had the best frame and physique combo in there, bar one guy who was a giga gymcel or roided, but he was ugly.
  • Our group mogged every single guy in there. @Pinhead Returns claims that I was the biggest mogger there, with the ethnic guy coming in at a close second, and 2 other guys + pinhead himself fighting for spots No. 3,4 and 5.
  • We were outside trying to get some cigarettes since the normie guy had our tobacco and wasn't allowed in. Me and the ethnic guy approached a group of girls and they were giving us attitude about the cigs even though we offered them money. A second time I went by myself to a LTN and a girl he was with and they gave me two, the ethnic chadite then said it's because "I look better" (I'm not saying this to brag or anything, this info is crucial for the conclusion section of this thread). He actually got approached while we were waiting for a drink by another guy just so he could tell him how GL he was.
  • We saw a lot of manlet subhumans with hot girls. It was legit comical, some of these guys were like 5'5 recessed into oblivion with a HTB's hands all over them and kissing them. We stood next to these abominations and made them look like a different species. Yet the power of status/social circle prevailed, our looks meant nothing
  • All three of us were high energy on the dance floor, acting hyper NT ect
  • Near the end of the night a HTB white girl came onto me and started grinding on my cock, I shuffled back to try and get away but she aggressively grabbed both my hands and put it around her waist. I told her I had a gf and she flipped out, she started raging to her friend, then approached the ethnic chadlite to ask if I was telling the truth. I had another curry foid look me up and down seductively but she wasn't hot. Nothing else happened. The ethnic guy didn't get shit and Pinhead din't get shit. Despite us being the top 3 best looking in the club :lul::lul:
  • We made OLD profiles and were matching insane stacies/stacylites, getting asked on dates and shit despite being borderline invisible irl

Conclusion

You can literally be the best looking guy facially, with the biggest frame and the best physique in the entire club, and only get one approach and one IOI

View attachment 1729814

You can be a top 1% 6'2 ethnic mogger with green eyes and flared zygos and still not get shit

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

Club game is dead

Unless you are a clean cut top 1% Chad or a ruthlessly low inhb HTN+, clubs are not worth it

OLD is 1000x easier than real life for good looking guys

There are no looks for your lack of status / social circle

You are incel because you have no friends, no social circle

There are 5'3 abominations out there getting laid with girls who mog them to hell while you rot on this forum. I wish I took pics of them

It's all about deluding girls into thinking you're GL through prolonged exposure

This only applies to the UK though. Every other country has been easy mode

@6ft4
@Niko69
@Niko
@Xangsane
@geezcel
@the BULL
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@EverythingMattersCel
@Anstrum95
@Chadeep
@Solidcoin
@Oberyn
@Chadethnic101
@FailedNormieManlet
@AscendingHero
@oldcell
@ForeverRecession
@phukmikehok
what if im a giga low inhib htn-low chadlite with a social circle? do i become a demigod?

what others see: only recessed manlets with social circle get chicks
what i see: chad who is with his other mogger friends, rejects 2 girls on one night, gives them PTSD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, ChickenAndRiceBrah, the BULL and 6 others
O.L.D experiments of guys who give off unhinged vibes isn't really an accurate representation of what goes IRL but if you've seen that stuff IRL it could be in part to location. American zoomers are likely far more fucked due to my mentioned poison planet - America is like the experimentation zone for this shit.
So Jews have brainwashed zoomer girls to prefer recessed twinks with makeup ?

@EverythingMattersCel says it’s same in uk

Ask @6ft4 instead

Or come out on a night out

Not worth my time otherwise.

I won't lie though this thread really isn't about me, more so FG + my friend (who is a mogger) I have body failo making it hard to judge properly how i'd perform in a real world scenario and not just O.L.D
I dont live in the UK sadly
But regarding the thread. Being in the social circle seems to be very important i noticed aswell.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
So Jews have brainwashed zoomer girls to prefer recessed twinks with makeup ?

@EverythingMattersCel says it’s same in uk

It's part of the global reset happening right now

Feminize men, Masculinize women, Make men more submissive, Make women more dominant, brainwash women and men alike with women being more programmable

Endocrine disruptors in the water, in the air, in the soil, in the ocean, in all of the animals, in half of the products we buy in stores, inside of other people

SSRIS, anti psychotics, anti anxiety meds, FLUORIDE, SOY, STATINS, ACRYLAMIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OILS AND PUFA, MSG, High fructose corn syrup, Gluten, food fortification program of 1942, npk fertilizer, lectins, veganism, nnEMF, Geo-Engineering, inorganic minerals, gmos, phytosterols, plant based meat, root canals, heavy metals, mercury fillings,
mold mycotoxins, acid rain, parabens, Sodium lauryl sulfate, aspartame, lipid peroxidation, herbicides, fungicides,
pesticides, alcohol, tap water, dirty electricity, BPA + other BP's, xenoestrogens, oxidized trans pufas,
human exogenous retroviruses, blue light/junk light, sunscreen, lipofuscin, free radicals, acesulfame K, inverted glucose syrup
Pasteurised dairy, lack of sunlight exposure

Indoctrination through school, university/college, broken down family structure, phone programming (tiktok, instagram, snapchat, targeted ads)

Multi generational poisoning leading to downregulation of genetic expression through Epi-Genetics

You tell me boyo

Are we in a fucking matrix controlled by sociopaths that are programming the most programmable of us (the malleable brains of the younger generations?)

and do you think this will affect the way people interact on a societal level? even down to the sexual preferences of people?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, currylightskin, Adrian and 15 others
You really hate this country don't you lmfao :lul:
The UK is legit gutter trash garbage

No sun
Less attractive women on average compared with Europe, SA, America etc
Insane gymcel culture competition with roided up tatted tanned chads who had the gymcel diet through puberty

Literally no benefit to staying on this shithole

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, Elvisandreaa, Solidcoin and 9 others
Did you read the part where he said he saw ugly manlets with hot girls :feelswhat:

Btw I tried salludon on bumble and his results were worse than Larsa lmaoooo , really really bad @fogdart

Zoomers girls just have different standards for guys
I know jfl Salludon doesn’t do good online dating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
The UK is legit gutter trash garbage

No sun
Less attractive women on average compared with Europe, SA, America etc
Insane gymcel culture competition with roided up tatted tanned chads who had the gymcel diet through puberty

Literally no benefit to staying on this shithole
63% of the population is obese which is just disgusting to be around tbh.

Sun I can be thankful there isn't much of with my complexion and I like wearing coats and jumpers a lot.
The women genuinely horrify me at points, god knows where that all went wrong.
Yep you can see that shit pretty much everywhere but that essentially seems to be the only characteristic which is important for sexual success here in 99% of cases :lul:

Point made tbh :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20131
Zoomers look like utter fucking garbage. They are somehow even less robust than what people my age were at 18. They all looked the same, melted potato face, tiny skull, 0 dimorphism pudgy looking, skinnyfat disgraces. All rocking the same broccoli or curtain haircut.
1620578489 187 full

We saw a lot of manlet subhumans with hot girls. It was legit comical, some of these guys were like 5'5 recessed into oblivion with a HTB's hands all over them and kissing them. We stood next to these abominations and made them look like a different species. Yet the power of status/social circle prevailed, our looks meant nothing
:feelswhat:

Every day we stray further from blackpill

@chaddyboi66 remind the fallen bretherners of our sacred prayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Elvisandreaa, Johanjohan and 1 other person

Nooooo pls not his shitty prayers to gandy. I’m still blackpilled and gigachad 7.5 psl inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, chaddyboi66 and Lihito
I’ll post a similar writeup to ForeverGymcelling but from my own perspective of the night and looks in general
out and the
with slack jawed, bug orbital, narrow shoulder, pale zoomers pulling left and right within their circles or if they were just approaching anyone they wanted to (brute force confidence of an unaware LTN)

Dance Dancing GIF by filmeditor

Clueless of the blackpill but SUCCESSFUL. Aloof happy go lucky types with the only beneficial feature being the now mainstream chad fade haircut (contrastmaxxing game) literally no redeeming features for 80% of the guys there.

Literally nothing eventful happened until the end of the night beyond the shock of how many potatomaxxed normies were pulling/with girls.
:fuk:
@ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234 thoughts on this :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I only read the OP post ATM I will catch up on the rest of the thread but I went out myself last night and can relate to a lot of what OP said

I was by far the best looking dude in any place I was at yet got hardly no attention until the end of the night when sloppy drunk girls with no inhibition came up to me to tell me I was hot or ask for my number

But thru the whole night I saw ugly dudes with hot ass girls. Like literal baldcels with hot blondes and shit. I saw lots of just guys that would be rated normie tier on here talking with groups of girls, danicng with them and shit

I got a cute but not hot girls snap and then she accepted my friend request and then unadded me 30 minutes later

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: frogtok, Elvisandreaa, closedplatecel and 17 others
I’ll post a similar writeup to ForeverGymcelling but from my own perspective of the night and looks in general

Nothing :bluepill: about it

Your lens of reality is clearly incorrect to the true reality

Not my fault you can't at least entertain the idea of being wrong

I used to be like you.

Nothing :bluepill: about it

Your lens of reality is clearly incorrect to the true reality

Not my fault you can't at least entertain the idea of being wrong

I used to be like you.
No I see it all the time, but it’s called :bluepill: by this forum

It was hard for me to accept it too, just today I saw an ugly potato with a legit Stacy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
We saw a lot of manlet subhumans with hot girls. It was legit comical, some of these guys were like 5'5 recessed into oblivion with a HTB's hands all over them and kissing them.
man what am i doing wrong i hate my life so much😢

but first you say many short subhumans are with hot girls and then you day Clubgame is dead except if u r top 1%. doesnt make any sense

Last edited:
@tyronelite
Interesting read

Had to read it twice thoroughly to recreate a movie in my head lol

Questions for @Pinhead Returns since I'm a fellow clubcel myself from the US :Comfy:
We saw a lot of manlet subhumans with hot girls. It was legit comical, some of these guys were like 5'5 recessed into oblivion with a HTB's hands all over them and kissing them. We stood next to these abominations and made them look like a different species. Yet the power of status/social circle prevailed, our looks meant nothing
Did the girls look drunk? How do y'all know whether the manlets were those HTB boyfriends or cold approached the HTBs? What gave away they were using status/social circle to get the HTBs?
Near the end of the night a HTB white girl came onto me and started grinding on my cock, I shuffled back to try and get away but she aggressively grabbed both my hands and put it around her waist. I told her I had a gf and she flipped out, she started raging to her friend, then approached the ethnic chadlite to ask if I was telling the truth.
Why didn't FG just dance with her for a lil bit.. it's not like he had to kiss the bitch lol. Then he could've told her to bring her friends to your group & introduce everyone to each other
The ethnic guy didn't get shit and Pinhead din't get shit.
How many girls did you guys approach? Since y'all 3 are the best looking you probably intimidate a lot of chicks where they'd rather wait till you approach them instead of waiting for them to approach you
There are 5'3 abominations out there getting laid with girls who mog them to hell while you rot on this forum
This is a stretch lol you can't assume dudes are slaying just cuz they're seen together with a chick. Maybe he was being sarcastic but if not what is FG basing this off of?
5’7 guy didn’t get into the club (brutal) but he went home so it was just up to the 3 chad lites
Are there strict dress codes in the UK? Why are so many guys getting denied entry? :feelsgiga:
FG got approached shortly after this started happening by a HTN 5'1-5'2 girl who had two friends. At one point she grabbed his hands and put them on her waist. He had to reject her as he's in a relationship
Again another opportunity to introduce the group of girls to you & the tall ethnic. Unless you found her friends unattractive

Final Thoughts

Considering you & the 6'1 ethnic saw many LTN approaching chicks, maybe it wouldn't hurt to approach the same? Not saying approach every chick in the club, but the ones you find attractive & fuckable. Confidence goes a long way

Again I wouldn't jump to conclusion seeing ugly normies with stacies. We don't know what the situation is between them unless they're making out with each other, holding hands, etc (obvious)

thoughts? @fogdart

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, ChickenAndRiceBrah, fogdart and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Melo95 and Virgin at 29 😔
No I see it all the time, but it’s called :bluepill: by this forum

It was hard for me to accept it too, just today I saw an ugly potato with a legit Stacy

I'm almost at the point where I'm going to be approaching them to ask how they do it

some unhinged NT guy going on an autism meltdown induced from disbelief shouting "BRO HOW'D YOU PULL HER. HOW. TELL ME HOW. BRO WTFFFFFFFFF SHE MOGS YOU TO OBLIVION BRO HOW DID YOU DO IT TELL ME THE SECRETS"

Sad Save Me GIF by CBeebies HQ

HOW BRO HOW HOW HOW

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: madmofo, Solidcoin, bwrauycnee and 3 others
I only read the OP post ATM I will catch up on the rest of the thread but I went out myself last night and can relate to a lot of what OP said

I was by far the best looking dude in any place I was at yet got hardly no attention until the end of the night when sloppy drunk girls with no inhibition came up to me to tell me I was hot or ask for my number

But thru the whole night I saw ugly dudes with hot ass girls. Like literal baldcels with hot blondes and shit. I saw lots of just guys that would be rated normie tier on here talking with groups of girls, danicng with them and shit

I got a cute but not hot girls snap and then she accepted my friend request and then unadded me 30 minutes later

girls dont care about looks tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, AscendingHero and Deleted member 7580
Everyone here already knows what I look like

@Pinhead Returns is 5'11 and Chadlite facially, but is brutally failod by his pale skin and tiny neck bringing him down to HTN tier. He also has low muscle mass despite his coat hanger tier clavicles that mog even mine. NW1, stubble with good harmony, square jaw and protruding wide chin and no failos except ones I mentioned. If he fixed his failos he'd be a clean cut chadlite.

Another normie tier guy was with us but was denied entry to the club

The ethnic guy is 6'1 barefoot and looks like a worse version of this guy, but with green eyes and excellent coloring (he works outside in the sun all day)

View attachment 1729751

I wasn't sure if I mogged the ethnic guy tbh he's easily the best looking ethnic I've met in person. @Pinhead Returns seems to think I do (entire package wise), but the normie tier guy referred to the ethnic as the "biggest shagger" among us.

Observations:

• Club was at like 3/4 capacity, I estimated there to have be around 300-350 people in there. Most of them 18-20 year old zoomers
  • Zoomers look like utter fucking garbage. They are somehow even less robust than what people my age were at 18. They all looked the same, melted potato face, tiny skull, 0 dimorphism pudgy looking, skinnyfat disgraces. All rocking the same broccoli or curtain haircut. This applies to all ethnicities.
  • Nobody in the club was gymcelled. I had the best frame and physique combo in there, bar one guy who was a giga gymcel or roided, but he was ugly.
  • Our group mogged every single guy in there. @Pinhead Returns claims that I was the biggest mogger there, with the ethnic guy coming in at a close second, and 2 other guys + pinhead himself fighting for spots No. 3,4 and 5.
  • We were outside trying to get some cigarettes since the normie guy had our tobacco and wasn't allowed in. Me and the ethnic guy approached a group of girls and they were giving us attitude about the cigs even though we offered them money. A second time I went by myself to a LTN and a girl he was with and they gave me two, the ethnic chadite then said it's because "I look better" (I'm not saying this to brag or anything, this info is crucial for the conclusion section of this thread). He actually got approached while we were waiting for a drink by another guy just so he could tell him how GL he was.
  • We saw a lot of manlet subhumans with hot girls. It was legit comical, some of these guys were like 5'5 recessed into oblivion with a HTB's hands all over them and kissing them. We stood next to these abominations and made them look like a different species. Yet the power of status/social circle prevailed, our looks meant nothing
  • All three of us were high energy on the dance floor, acting hyper NT ect
  • Near the end of the night a HTB white girl came onto me and started grinding on my cock, I shuffled back to try and get away but she aggressively grabbed both my hands and put it around her waist. I told her I had a gf and she flipped out, she started raging to her friend, then approached the ethnic chadlite to ask if I was telling the truth. I had another curry foid look me up and down seductively but she wasn't hot. Nothing else happened. The ethnic guy didn't get shit and Pinhead din't get shit. Despite us being the top 3 best looking in the club :lul::lul:
  • We made OLD profiles and were matching insane stacies/stacylites, getting asked on dates and shit despite being borderline invisible irl

Conclusion

You can literally be the best looking guy facially, with the biggest frame and the best physique in the entire club, and only get one approach and one IOI

View attachment 1729814

You can be a top 1% 6'2 ethnic mogger with green eyes and flared zygos and still not get shit

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

Club game is dead

Unless you are a clean cut top 1% Chad or a ruthlessly low inhb HTN+, clubs are not worth it

OLD is 1000x easier than real life for good looking guys

There are no looks for your lack of status / social circle

You are incel because you have no friends, no social circle

There are 5'3 abominations out there getting laid with girls who mog them to hell while you rot on this forum. I wish I took pics of them

It's all about deluding girls into thinking you're GL through prolonged exposure

This only applies to the UK though. Every other country has been easy mode

@6ft4
@Niko69
@Niko
@Xangsane
@geezcel
@the BULL
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@EverythingMattersCel
@Anstrum95
@Chadeep
@Solidcoin
@Oberyn
@Chadethnic101
@FailedNormieManlet
@AscendingHero
@oldcell
@ForeverRecession
@phukmikehok
What is OLD

I don't care enough to get random ratings I'm satisfied with my life and have improvements still to do, won't benefit anyone beyond you maybe nitpicking something that maybe isn't even as big of a factor IRL - looks variance (some ppl look better irl or photos, then there's the variance in lighting for both conditions) just not worth my time tbh for you to walk into here and say COPE COPE!!! HE'S COPING!!! He's HTN and not chadlite w/tan

Are you more masc, maesthetic or prettyboy?

Are you more masc, maesthetic or prettyboy?

Maesthetic, I got the 70% masc 30% fem judgement by FG (OP) which is right around the maesthetic range (70-30 or 80-20 imo) would likely go up a bit with a tan and a thicker neck.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Maesthetic, I got the 70% masc 30% fem judgement by FG (OP) which is right around the maesthetic range (70-30 or 80-20 imo) would likely go up a bit with a tan and a thicker neck.
I figured, since Maesthetic is strongly preferred here in the UK thanks to Love Island culture.
How would someone with a more prettyboy pheno fare?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Brutal another confirmed chadlite+ reporting the same observations from across the globe in America where it's even easier

:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Oberyn and bwrauycnee
Me and a friend had a similar experience to this. So many guys in UK clubs are these non-gymcelled peanut head bugs wearing hoodrich and other tacky zoomer brands who are social circle maxxed

I figured, since Maesthetic is strongly preferred here in the UK thanks to Love Island culture.
How would someone with a more prettyboy pheno fare?
Depends on which clubs you go to I'd say and the subtype of PB you give off - if you look HTN + run niche game you can really slay like fucking crazy IMO just like Maesthetic or Masc HTN+ can if you don't care about rejections and just go approaching girls. Niche capitalizes on extreme appeal with conveying of energy through the other aspects of appearance (rings, side part hairstyle, baggy unique clothing, animation of your body aka body language, energy expressed through eye during eye contact) thing is this is partly physiognomy - how your personality is expressed onto your appearance (face included) so it's going to be impossible to totally 180 the vibe, gotta go with the flow of what type of person you come off as so to speak

So athletic prettyboy high vibe cheeky smile w/tailored fitted clothing and a swagger walk and an athletic lifestyle of going to the gym, being at the track doing sprints, swimming, at the beach, hiking, personal trainer

vs

Skinny but not quite twinky baggy clothing wearing bangs/side part and maybe some hand tats/visible tats who has a mysterious animation to their body language who smokes and goes to alternative type clubs and fucks goth/emo/retro/alt girls, maybe skates and smokes weed, goes to book stores, hangs out in town just walking around w/friends while high or smoking/exploring interesting parts of where you live

different vibes, different slaying ability and more specifically each type will have to place themselves in the optimal environment to capitalize on those types of girls. It's about vibematching which a huge component is looks but also what I prefer to use "appearance"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Xangsane
We remained invisible for the rest of the night even though we were getting into conversations with random people in the smokers area and having good conversation (nt maxxed, had many conversations with extroverted normies . Absolutely no signs of interest anywhere. FG was really feeling the blackpill at this point so his energy was crashing and he just leaned against a wall like the classic surveyor incel alone in the corner. BRUTAL. Just a reminder that he wasn’t short anywhere we went, had the best physique, best face and for the first 70% of the night had energy at least matching everyone else. We left club at closing in absolute disbelief and pretty much went straight to bed after I smoked yet another cigarette to process what just happened.

We took a 2 day break between the first night out and the second. We walked around in public for about 30mins each day just going out for food or shops and we saw one confirmed chad lite facially with a chad physique (6’3, broad as fuck) when out at random for a package pickup. Best looking guy we saw the entire trip despite being outside during the days for a several hours in total and going out to 4 separate clubs during the two nights out.

Night Two:

I decide to have a more normal night with some friends. We go out for dinner and everyone we saw was invisible, nothing good in sight. FG is a chadlite complete package, my friend is a chad lite facially with a good frame but skinny physique, I am above HTN but not quite chad lite because of paleness (rotmaxxed) and then my other friend is just a MTN face at 5’7

5’7 guy didn’t get into the club (brutal) but he went home so it was just up to the 3 chad lites.

Club has insane girls. They’re all in revealing clothing, a lot of HTN with several legit stacies out and a solid amount of stacy lites.

Within 20 minutes of entering the club it's like we stepped back into a time machine of the previous night out. Absolutely invisible with slack jawed, bug orbital, narrow shoulder, pale zoomers pulling left and right within their circles or if they were just approaching anyone they wanted to (brute force confidence of an unaware LTN)

Dance Dancing GIF by filmeditor

Clueless of the blackpill but SUCCESSFUL. Aloof happy go lucky types with the only beneficial feature being the now mainstream chad fade haircut (contrastmaxxing game) literally no redeeming features for 80% of the guys there.

Just to reiterate: All of us had high energy and looked better than EVERYONE THERE (I confirmed FG and my friend mogged everyone, FG confirmed I mogged everyone bar 2 HTN-Chad lite range guys and FG/my friend) so we were top 5 in a club with hundreds of people in it with a constant inflow of new people as we arrived early so some people left early with some latecomers replacing them later on

I saw one of the two random HTN/Chad lite guys get brutally blown out by a stacy in the smoker area. They had a brief exchange and then walked off leaving him empty handed (no exchange of socials or anything) she reacted like this towards the end of the interaction

Rejected No Good GIF by The Bachelor Australia

he looked a little bit defeated by this but quickly recovered as I saw him shortly after back inside enjoying himself with no girls by his side

Literally nothing eventful happened until the end of the night beyond the shock of how many potatomaxxed normies were pulling/with girls. At the end of the night we were on the dancefloor enjoying ourselves with two guys in our proximity looking angry as fuck that we were near them. Constantly glancing over with disapproving looks and angry energy with jaw clenching as well. FG got approached shortly after this started happening by a HTN 5'1-5'2 girl who had two friends. At one point she grabbed his hands and put them on her waist. He had to reject her as he's in a relationship and she was absolutely FOAMING at the mouth with anger as it was 20 minutes to closing and he didn't tell her straight away. We end up deciding to leave shortly after and go back home about 10 minutes before closing.

During FG's trip we also tried online dating. Both of us had lots of matches with a good amount of success (FG more so than me, body game) girls sending him pictures and videos being borderline nude, willing to meet etc. I had pages of matches with double digit amounts now willing to meet up (if they don't flake) with 100+ matches the first day in a city that's not like London/LA/NY etc with legit millions of people

Honestly I don't really know what to say. It's just not worth going out to clubs if you're drinking or if you have to go out alone some nights due to the frequency of going out (I don't have to do this bit since I have friends out at any given night anywhere I go, I get free drink from bartender friends, get in without ID because I know the bouncers etc). You're ruining your health by flushing minerals from your body, fucking up your sleep schedule, risking fights for MTN/HTN girls and burning through money and for what? fucking SCRAPS? a shitty one night stand with some girl who will just forget you (unless your dick game is insane which can be harder to pull off when drunk) and resort to banging her HTN ex because the border between HTN and chad lite isn't actually a lot in the sense that it's about LOOKS THRESHOLD combined with SUNK COST FALLACY of previous investments with guys they know and RUTHLESS LOW INHIBITION.

Angry Djimon Hounsou GIF

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
Depends on which clubs you go to I'd say and the subtype of PB you give off - if you look HTN + run niche game you can really slay like fucking crazy IMO just like Maesthetic or Masc HTN+ can if you don't care about rejections and just go approaching girls. Niche capitalizes on extreme appeal with conveying of energy through the other aspects of appearance (rings, side part hairstyle, baggy unique clothing, animation of your body aka body language, energy expressed through eye during eye contact) thing is this is partly physiognomy - how your personality is expressed onto your appearance (face included) so it's going to be impossible to totally 180 the vibe, gotta go with the flow of what type of person you come off as so to speak

So athletic prettyboy high vibe cheeky smile w/tailored fitted clothing and a swagger walk

vs

Skinny but not quite twinky baggy clothing wearing bangs/side part and maybe some hand tats/visible tats who has a mysterious animation to their body language

different vibes, different slaying ability and more specifically each type will have to place themselves in the optimal environment to capitalize on those types of girls. It's about vibematching which a huge component is looks but also what I prefer to use "appearance"
I don't really fit into these stereotypes at all. I'd say I'm more of an autist with slightly longer than average hair (it's just below my ears) that dresses in slightly baggy clothing (casually) or more well-fitted clothes (semi-casual). I'm not a casual sex or FwB person and I find clubs overwhelming, but I wonder how I'd do if I were more NT.
I have no tattoos, and I'm quite wide-framed with a small, tapered waist. I'm not skinny.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
girls dont care about looks tbh
Brutal another confirmed chadlite+ reporting the same observations from across the globe in America where it's even easier

:feelswhy:

Girls here care a lot more about money. So many times within the first few minutes of meeting a girl she will ask what car I drive. Or what my job is. Or comment on the clothes or brand I might be wearing

Yeah also hear women a lot talking to each other talking about a dudes money or car and saying how much they like that

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Solidcoin, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
oh my god! an incel with a stacy just walked right past me! :eek:

I don't really fit into these stereotypes at all. I'd say I'm more of an autist with slightly longer than average hair (it's just below my ears) that dresses in slightly baggy clothing (casually) or more well-fitted clothes (semi-casual). I'm not a casual sex or FwB person and I find clubs overwhelming, but I wonder how I'd do if I were more NT.
I have no tattoos, and I'm quite wide-framed with a small, tapered waist. I'm not skinny.
Do clubs in UK reinforce dress codes?

I was just giving some examples of what you could direct your overall appearance to. There are other ones as well. Just gotta find the vibration match.

If you're slightly autist with long hair, baggy clothing/semi casual combo (slightly into fashion perhaps) who doesn't go clubs and wants a more serious relationship which btw is actually close to fucking impossible, it usually always has to start out casual and you wait for the girl to make it official

I would say you'd be the introverted nerdy type, you need to really capitalize on the subset of interests that define you as this "subtype" of person. Book nerd. Esoteric knowledge. Perhaps spiritual beliefs/knowledge of the universe/self/nature. Girls who are introverted, reserved, enjoy nature, don't go out, don't wear makeup much and are possibly in STEM type degrees. Low laycount themselves.

University library. Coffee shops and restaurants around a university/college if you go there. Maybe yoga classes. At the beach. Hiking.

Problem with this though?

the amount of women like that are very very rare. A small percentage of the female population.

What's the problem with this?

Your pool size of available girls that you have genuine sexual interest for will be low so it's going to be tricky unless you're legit full package chad lite

You say you don't want to slay though so if you're patient and flesh out your interests while simultaneously improving logistics surrounding your interests/personal reality (personality) then you'll likely find someone

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Xangsane

Nooooo pls not his shitty prayers to gandy. I’m still blackpilled and gigachad 7.5 psl inshallah
HEARKEN UNTO ME OH YE GLORIOUS LOOKSMAX LEGION IN RECITING THIS HOLY BLACKPILL PRAYER TO OUR LORD GANDY
INCELLAH!

:blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

INCELIA VICTORIA

file-20210816-52421-1peuvzm.jpg
1638240016156-png.1421988
1638240003425-png.1421987
1638250579564-png.1422073

Recite the Holy Blackpiller's Creed and the Lord our GANDY shall hearken unto your Cries of brutal moggings, and deliver you from the bondage of your Copes
Ameen!

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا دَاوُوْد غاندي وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ أليوت رودجر رَسُولُ غاندي

'ašhadu 'an 'laʾilāha 'illa -Dawud Ghandihu, wa-ʾašhadu ʾanna 'Eliut Rudjar rasūlu -Ghandih

1632017595294-png.1323446

OH VIRTUOUS BLACKPILL BRETHREN JOIN ME IN SACRED BLACKPILL PRAYER

FOR GANDY IS OUR LORD OUR GOD AND ELLIOT RODGER IS HIS HOLY AND BLESSED ONLY BEGOTTEN SON

AMEEN.

Receited by @King_

The Blackpiller's Creed -

ديفيد غاند أَكْبَرُ تَكْبِير
ʾDawud Ghandihu ʾakbaru Takbir

I believe in one God, the GANDY Almighty,
Maker of CHAD and STACY, and of all things +8-psl and sub 5-psl;

And in one Lord
Elliot Rodger, the Son of GANDY, the Only-begotten hapa-breed spawn,
Begotten of the Father before all moggings, Light of JBW, Very God of very GANDY,
Hapa, not
gook; of one white sperm with the JBW Father, by whom all moggings were made:

Who for us sub 5-psl subhumans and for our salvation
came down from heaven,
And was incarnate of the JBW and a
gook mother, and was made subhuman;

And was
crucified also for us under the (((Santa Barbara Police Department))), and suffered and was buried;
And on the
ER day He rose again, according to the holy Blackpilled Scriptures;

And
ascended into heaven, and sitteth in the right testicle of the Father GANDY;
And He shall
come again with glory to judge the cringe and the bluepilled,
Whose
kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the
JBW, the blackest of pills, and Giver of Life and Death,
Who proceedeth from the Father
GANDY,
Who with the
GANDY Father and the Elliot Son together is worshipped and glorified,
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

And I believe in One Holy
Based and Blackpilled Church.

I acknowledge one Baptism in
GANDY's divine semen for the remission of bluepilled sins.
I look for the
Resurrection of the subhumans.
And the Life of the world to come.

1633440612177-png.1351808

Through the prayers of our holy Blackpilled Saints, Ya Rabi Lord Elliot Rodger, Son of Gandy, have mercy on us, bluepilled sinners.

1632016462907-png.1323418

HOLY HOLY HOLY ART THOU OH BLESSED AND EVERHOLY BLACKPILLED SAINT! SHOW UNTO ME THY GREAT MERCY AND EVERLOVING-KINDNESS THAT THOU MAY HASTEN MY ASCENT TO +7-PSL CHAD INCELLAH!

"Through his wounds we are healed, for in Him we have redemption through His blood."

1633446831208-png.1351992

INCELIA VICTORIA

AMEEN.

(Written by @chaddyboi66)

Tagging people who need Gandy:
2100e3d1c84e0610c67635e0debd31b8.gif

@subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @WontStopNorwooding @Ed676 @EasternRightWinger15 @RoBobaFett999 @uglymug @datboijj @Acnno @AlwaysHaveQuestions @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Lmao @Chadeep @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @studiocel @sytyl @ItisOver @Bitch @SteelTitan @itisogre @Basedprincess @Baldingman1998 @n0rthface @thecel @OldVirgin @PingPong @germanlooks @WannabeJock @MarkCorrigan @IncelsBraincels @gigi @realklay11 @cloUder @ShitLife @Over

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, thereallegend, Deleted member 19995 and 2 others

the amount of women like that are very very rare. A small percentage of the female population.
Another problem with the intoverted nerdy type of girls is that they might be very attractive for similarly minded guys like @Xangsane , but that doesn’t mean they themselves are attracted to these traits in men. Some of the most book nerdy girls I know are one of the biggest party chad chasers.

Similarly aspie guys might find aspie girls attractive, but it’s rarely the case in reverse.

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero and 6 others
Another problem with the intoverted nerdy type of girls is that they might be very attractive for similarly minded guys like @Xangsane , but that doesn’t mean they themselves are attracted to these traits in men. Some of the most book nerdy girls I know are one of the biggest party chad chasers.

Similarly aspie guys might find aspie girls attractive, but it’s rarely the case in reverse.

Brutal and true. Opposites attract type of vibe.

• +1
Reactions: madmofo, Prettyboy and Xangsane
I was just giving some examples of what you could direct your overall appearance to. There are other ones as well. Just gotta find the vibration match.

If you're slightly autist with long hair, baggy clothing/semi casual combo (slightly into fashion perhaps) who doesn't go clubs and wants a more serious relationship which btw is actually close to fucking impossible, it usually always has to start out casual and you wait for the girl to make it official

I would say you'd be the introverted nerdy type, you need to really capitalize on the subset of interests that define you as this "subtype" of person. Book nerd. Esoteric knowledge. Perhaps spiritual beliefs/knowledge of the universe/self/nature. Girls who are introverted, reserved, enjoy nature, don't go out, don't wear makeup much and are possibly in STEM type degrees. Low laycount themselves.

University library. Coffee shops and restaurants around a university/college if you go there. Maybe yoga classes. At the beach. Hiking.

What's the problem with this?

Your pool size of available girls that you have genuine sexual interest for will be low so it's going to be tricky unless you're legit full package chad lite

You say you don't want to slay though so if you're patient and flesh out your interests while simultaneously improving logistics surrounding your interests/personal reality (personality) then you'll likely find someone
Are you sure a serious relationship is close to impossible? I'm asking my dad to help me find a girl since we're Muslim. She doesn't have to be from the UK, but all I have to do is to tell him what sorts of girl I want and he'll help me find one through family, their friends and maybe my social circle. I am also not open to dating white women and certain south asian groups.

I can't have a casual relationship. I had a small blip with a failed LTR with this half Indian muslim girl (she broke my heart and I was naive), repented and as a result do not want anything casual at all, as I repented and it's against my religion. (my laycount is 1 at age 24).

I've noted that down though; I'll try and increase my knowledge on said things and the things I enjoy so I can connect with said target of women.

I'm very patient and taking my time while I try and flesh out my personality and interests before diving in again.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin

That was so true at uni. This reminds me of this introverted nerdy MTB who CHASED after Love Island rugby chad types, and got pumped and dumped multiple times. She lived with me for 2 years with 4 other boys and 1 prude HTB (who eventually got into an LTR with a chadlite).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Prettyboy
Are you sure a serious relationship is close to impossible? I'm asking my dad to help me find a girl since we're Muslim. She doesn't have to be from the UK, but all I have to do is to tell him what sorts of girl I want and he'll help me find one through family, their friends and maybe my social circle. I am also not open to dating white women and certain south asian groups.

I can't have a casual relationship. I had a small blip with a failed LTR with this half Indian muslim girl (she broke my heart and I was naive), repented and as a result do not want anything casual at all, as I repented and it's against my religion. (my laycount is 1 at age 24).

I've noted that down though; I'll try and increase my knowledge on said things and the things I enjoy so I can connect with said target of women.

I'm very patient and taking my time while I try and flesh out my personality and interests before diving in again.

What I meant is going RIGHT OFF THE BAT for a serious relationship is extremely difficult unless you find someone of a religious background that is likeminded but they are rare if they've been exposed to western values

What I mean by this is you pretty much have to casually fuck/FWB and then by having every angle of your life down - You pass the looks threshold for that specific girl. You're working on a stable AND fun life with care free expression of who you are AND you dick them down good then they'll initiate the question of being "in a relationship"

But they do exist, I'm currently talking to one, it's just unlikely to pan out and you're fucking your own logistics by not considering girls who are more casual sex oriented which leads to longer dry streaks, less confidence, more awkwardness, less authentic expression of who you are when you're out in the world. The amount of available women that you're interested is much lower than say some random HTN who doesn't care if it's ONS/CASUAL/LTR. Then factor in of those women which ones are really interested in you? the number will be tiny even if you look fairly good, it's a deliberate sabotage of logistics.

Every girl wants the ideal guy but they fuck around because it's hard to find

Be their perfect personal reality match (personality, expression of your own world) while passing the looks threshold OR be chadlite+ and give them the pussy tingle/get them wet and dick them down

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What I meant is going RIGHT OFF THE BAT for a serious relationship is extremely difficult unless you find someone of a religious background that is likeminded but they are rare if they've been exposed to western values

What I mean by this is you pretty much have to casually fuck/FWB and then by having every angle of your life down - You pass the looks threshold for that specific girl. You're working on a stable AND fun life with care free expression of who you are AND you dick them down good then they'll initiate the question of being "in a relationship"

But they do exist, I'm currently talking to one, it's just unlikely to pan out and you're fucking your own logistics by not considering girls who are more casual sex oriented which leads to longer dry streaks, less confidence, more awkwardness, less authentic expression of who you are when you're out in the world

Every girl wants the ideal guy but they fuck around because it's hard to find

Be their perfect personal reality match (personality, expression of your own world) while passing the looks threshold OR be chadlite+ and give them the pussy tingle/get them wet and dick them down
I really cannot do as you said, as it's against my religion and I'm looking for a woman with high moral value ideally in my religion or is open to converting to Islam (she must not be white).
Why should I follow western casual sex/FwB culture? I personally find it degenerate and I see sex as a bonding activity between me and my girlfriend who will be my wife.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back