PSL night out with Pinhead + ethnic Chadlite summary

I really cannot do as you said, as it's against my religion and I'm looking for a woman with high moral value ideally in my religion or is open to converting to Islam (she must not be white).
Why should I follow western casual sex/FwB culture? I personally find it degenerate and I see sex as a bonding activity between me and my girlfriend who will be my wife.

Unironically

And I seriously mean this because I am of similar belief systems

Play with the universe. What is praying? communication with this realm/reality we find ourselves in. Religion/spirituality/questioning the systems in this world

Be patient and understand that even while it's logistically fucked, it is still possible

Ask and maybe you shall receive

Until then keep looksmaxxing and enjoying yourself with your own reality outside the realm of women

Good luck fam

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Unironically

And I seriously mean this because I am of similar belief systems

Play with the universe. What is praying? communication with this realm/reality we find ourselves in. Religion/spirituality/questioning the systems in this world

Be patient and understand that even while it's logistically fucked, it is still possible

Ask and maybe you shall receive

Until then keep looksmaxxing and enjoying yourself with your own reality outside the realm of women

Good luck fam
Are you also a Muslim?

Are you also a Muslim?

No

Not religious but I respect the Muslim religion as every other religion is turbo-cucked aside from perhaps orthodox christianity

I think Spirituality is what religion wants to be but I don't want to intervene with your religious belief systems. Casual sex is in some ways degenerate regardless of religious beliefs because of the way it damages the pair-bonding women have. Women with fucked pair bonding are 0/10's and for the streets

Every path is unique, each to their own, just try your best and play/interact with the universe in a way that makes sense to you at the present moment you find yourself in

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Xangsane
No

Not religious but I respect the Muslim religion as every other religion is turbo-cucked aside from perhaps orthodox christianity

I think Spirituality is what religion wants to be but I don't want to intervene with your religious belief systems. Casual sex is in some ways degenerate regardless of religious beliefs because of the way it damages the pair-bonding women have. Women with fucked pair bonding are 0/10's and for the streets

Every path is unique, each to their own, just try your best and play/interact with the universe in a way that makes sense to you at the present moment you find yourself in
Honestly if I weren't in Islam I would have been fucked despite being rated a Chadlite here. My staunch beliefs on love have completely made me rigid and idealistic, but I think it's for the better. I think one relationship that leads to marriage with a wonderful, amazing woman completely blows out multiple casual sex partners with women who have been fucked by pair bonding, and that would just exacerbate their problems (they'll create more bitter average-looking men they settle with)!

Honestly if I weren't in Islam I would have been fucked despite being rated a Chadlite here. My staunch beliefs on love have completely made me rigid and idealistic, but I think it's for the better. I think one relationship that leads to marriage with a wonderful, amazing woman completely blows out multiple casual sex partners with women who have been fucked by pair bonding, and that would just exacerbate their problems (they'll create more bitter average-looking men they settle with)!

On this turbofucked prison planet upside down pyramid scheme money matrix energy extraction system you well and truly are looking for a unicorn my boyo

A looksmatched independent free woman with a low laycount who will be your wife for life

Same advice applies

Ask the universe and maybe you shall receive

• +1
  • So Sad
On this turbofucked prison planet upside down pyramid scheme money matrix energy extraction system you well and truly are looking for a unicorn my boyo

A looksmatched independent free woman with a low laycount who will be your wife for life

Same advice applies

Ask the universe and maybe you shall receive
I'm not looking for a Stacy - just strong MTB or above with good virtues and values and would raise my kids in my religion.

Although I completely understand where you are coming from and your reasoning to find a “pure” girl, things doesn’t work that way.

You cannot plan to go on dating sites and expect to find a girl to marry by tonight. Things just happen between people as they interact with each other. Some of these interactions end up as just a one night fling. Some of them turn into fuckbuddy situations. Some into friendzone, others into long term relationship. You can’t tell what will the future will be, your only chance is taking every opportunity you are given

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 20131
I'm not looking for a Stacy - just strong MTB or above with good virtues and values and would raise my kids in my religion.

What the fuck is MTB

mid tier beckie?

Still a unicorn in todays fucked planet with the beliefs/personality you're looking for on top

Like I'll probably make some threads on this but you guys genuinely have no idea how truly fucked the environment of this planet is. Humans are an extension of the planet. What fucks the planet fucks us.

This is the true :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

We are in fucking HELL

• So Sad
Although I completely understand where you are coming from and your reasoning to find a “pure” girl, things doesn’t work that way.

You cannot plan to go on dating sites and expect to find a girl to marry by tonight. Things just happen between people as they interact with each other. Some of these interactions end up as just a one night fling. Some of them turn into fuckbuddy situations. Some into friendzone, others into long term relationship. You can’t tell what will the future will be, your only chance is taking every opportunity you are given
That's why I'm not bothering with apps anymore, and asking my dad to help me find a girl. As a result, my looks level requirements are just at strong MTB minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
What the fuck is MTB

mid tier beckie?

Still a unicorn in todays fucked planet with the beliefs/personality you're looking for on top

Like I'll probably make some threads on this but you guys genuinely have no idea how truly fucked the environment of this planet is. Humans are an extension of the planet. What fucks the planet fucks us.

This is the true :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

We are in fucking HELL
Yes, MTB. It's a compromise since I'm looking for a woman with the stated beliefs and personality I want.
Do you think she would be a unicorn even among the Islamic community?

That's why I'm not bothering with apps anymore, and asking my dad to help me find a girl. As a result, my looks level requirements are just at strong MTB minimum.
But what if the girl (who your father worked hard to find) and you don’t match in real life?

It’s good to have your own set of values and guidelines in your life but you also have to be realistic with your options and the avaible pool of women for you.

What if she goes against one of your points but otherwise you two have great chemistry? Will you reject her? Highly unlikely.

Again, having a framework to work with is useful, but sometimes you just have to live your life and let things happen organically.

• So Sad
But what if the girl (who your father worked hard to find) and you don’t match in real life?

It’s good to have your own set of values and guidelines in your life but you also have to be realistic with your options and the avaible pool of women for you.

What if she goes against one of your points but otherwise you two have great chemistry? Will you reject her? Highly unlikely.

Again, having a framework to work with is useful, but sometimes you just have to live your life and let things happen organically.
Doesn't have to be one. If I don't like her (we're gonna practice halal dating) I'll just ask my dad to move onto the next woman.
Did I drastically cut down my pool by how much?
I'd never reject her in most cases but if it's a major dealbreaker, then yes....

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Prettyboy
I only read the OP post ATM I will catch up on the rest of the thread but I went out myself last night and can relate to a lot of what OP said

I was by far the best looking dude in any place I was at yet got hardly no attention until the end of the night when sloppy drunk girls with no inhibition came up to me to tell me I was hot or ask for my number

But thru the whole night I saw ugly dudes with hot ass girls. Like literal baldcels with hot blondes and shit. I saw lots of just guys that would be rated normie tier on here talking with groups of girls, danicng with them and shit

I got a cute but not hot girls snap and then she accepted my friend request and then unadded me 30 minutes later
You must have 0 charisma bro get some tatts inject T and be more alpha a guy with your looks should be cleaning up. You probs just stand there looking boring sort it out mate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Oberyn, Johanjohan and 2 others
Doesn't have to be one. If I don't like her (we're gonna practice halal dating) I'll just ask my dad to move onto the next woman.
Did I drastically cut down my pool by how much?
I'd never reject her in most cases but if it's a major dealbreaker, then yes....
I mean I’ve seen your face, I know you have nothing to worry about in that department, but taking everything into account, how do you think you measure up in the Muslim dating scene? If your father succesfully found a girl who might be suitable, do you think you would be the top competitor?

• +1
I mean I’ve seen your face, I know you have nothing to worry about in that department, but taking everything into account, how do you think you measure up in the Muslim dating scene? If your father succesfully found a girl who might be suitable, do you think you would be the top competitor?
Thank you. How would you rank my SMV in general?

Thank you. How would you rank my SMV in general?

Mental masturbation 101

Asking about your SMV doesn't change your SMV

find out by fucking about my guy

GET OUTSIDE

EXIST

and see what happens

Play with the universe

You might find that it plays back

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, Deleted member 16453, fukmylyf and 3 others
Mental masturbation 101

Asking about your SMV doesn't change your SMV

find out by fucking about my guy

GET OUTSIDE

EXIST

and see what happens

Play with the universe

You might find that it plays back
I don't like fucking about.

I don't like fucking about.

Meant it as more of a fuck about w/the world and find out by existing and living life and playing w/the youniverse 2 see what happens w/ur dead set ideals imprinted in ur reality palace we call the mind/brain

repeat it after me

asking about your SMV doesn't raise your SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, oldcell, forevergymcelling and 2 others
Interesting post. Although all of this advice seems like it should be modified for people unwilling to approach first at clubs. How do you think your success would have differed if you didn't have a GF and you actually were approaching the girls you liked? Maybe everyone isn't always looking around and quickly analyzing everyone's faces like you and I do in public?

Girls here care a lot more about money. So many times within the first few minutes of meeting a girl she will ask what car I drive. Or what my job is. Or comment on the clothes or brand I might be wearing

Yeah also hear women a lot talking to each other talking about a dudes money or car and saying how much they like that
Is this in LA?

@Pinhead Returns Do you think most of the girls in clubs are just intimidated by you and your posse?
In my experience, it's usually the MTBs and below who are the most aggressive with approaching out of desperation due to a lack of validation.
HTBs and above are either shy, snobbish or lack the incentive to do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, AlexanderTheGreat and Xangsane
@Pinhead Returns Do you think most of the girls in clubs are just intimidated by you and your posse?
In my experience, it's usually the MTBs and below who are the most aggressive with approaching out of desperation due to a lack of validation.
HTBs and above are either shy, snobbish or lack the incentive to do anything.

Multiple factors bleed into how a night/sexual dynamics play out, definitely a factor though in some cases of girls (not all) but this then fucks logistics - less options due to environmental setup you create

Will respond tomorrow I'm going offline

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Multiple factors bleed into how a night/sexual dynamics play out, definitely a factor though in some cases of girls (not all) but this then fucks logistics - less options due to environmental setup you create

Will respond tomorrow I'm going offline
What do you mean by logistics?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, forevergymcelling and Oberyn
Another normie tier guy was with us but was denied entry to the club

Brutal.
Either problem was the dress code or he was drunk af. I've seen deformed people get in clubs. In Russia, they do have face check tho. It's over if you are ethnic unless you pay for the deposit.

• Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Everyone here already knows what I look like

@Pinhead Returns is 5'11 and Chadlite facially, but is brutally failod by his pale skin and tiny neck bringing him down to HTN tier. He also has low muscle mass despite his coat hanger tier clavicles that mog even mine. NW1, stubble with good harmony, square jaw and protruding wide chin and no failos except ones I mentioned. If he fixed his failos he'd be a clean cut chadlite.

Another normie tier guy was with us but was denied entry to the club

The ethnic guy is 6'1 barefoot and looks like a worse version of this guy, but with green eyes and excellent coloring (he works outside in the sun all day)

View attachment 1729751

I wasn't sure if I mogged the ethnic guy tbh he's easily the best looking ethnic I've met in person. @Pinhead Returns seems to think I do (entire package wise), but the normie tier guy referred to the ethnic as the "biggest shagger" among us.

Observations:

• Club was at like 3/4 capacity, I estimated there to have be around 300-350 people in there. Most of them 18-20 year old zoomers
  • Zoomers look like utter fucking garbage. They are somehow even less robust than what people my age were at 18. They all looked the same, melted potato face, tiny skull, 0 dimorphism pudgy looking, skinnyfat disgraces. All rocking the same broccoli or curtain haircut. This applies to all ethnicities.
  • Nobody in the club was gymcelled. I had the best frame and physique combo in there, bar one guy who was a giga gymcel or roided, but he was ugly.
  • Our group mogged every single guy in there. @Pinhead Returns claims that I was the biggest mogger there, with the ethnic guy coming in at a close second, and 2 other guys + pinhead himself fighting for spots No. 3,4 and 5.
  • We were outside trying to get some cigarettes since the normie guy had our tobacco and wasn't allowed in. Me and the ethnic guy approached a group of girls and they were giving us attitude about the cigs even though we offered them money. A second time I went by myself to a LTN and a girl he was with and they gave me two, the ethnic chadite then said it's because "I look better" (I'm not saying this to brag or anything, this info is crucial for the conclusion section of this thread). He actually got approached while we were waiting for a drink by another guy just so he could tell him how GL he was.
  • We saw a lot of manlet subhumans with hot girls. It was legit comical, some of these guys were like 5'5 recessed into oblivion with a HTB's hands all over them and kissing them. We stood next to these abominations and made them look like a different species. Yet the power of status/social circle prevailed, our looks meant nothing
  • All three of us were high energy on the dance floor, acting hyper NT ect
  • Near the end of the night a HTB white girl came onto me and started grinding on my cock, I shuffled back to try and get away but she aggressively grabbed both my hands and put it around her waist. I told her I had a gf and she flipped out, she started raging to her friend, then approached the ethnic chadlite to ask if I was telling the truth. I had another curry foid look me up and down seductively but she wasn't hot. Nothing else happened. The ethnic guy didn't get shit and Pinhead din't get shit. Despite us being the top 3 best looking in the club :lul::lul:
  • We made OLD profiles and were matching insane stacies/stacylites, getting asked on dates and shit despite being borderline invisible irl

Conclusion

You can literally be the best looking guy facially, with the biggest frame and the best physique in the entire club, and only get one approach and one IOI

View attachment 1729814

You can be a top 1% 6'2 ethnic mogger with green eyes and flared zygos and still not get shit

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

Club game is dead

Unless you are a clean cut top 1% Chad or a ruthlessly low inhb HTN+, clubs are not worth it

OLD is 1000x easier than real life for good looking guys

There are no looks for your lack of status / social circle

You are incel because you have no friends, no social circle

There are 5'3 abominations out there getting laid with girls who mog them to hell while you rot on this forum. I wish I took pics of them

It's all about deluding girls into thinking you're GL through prolonged exposure

This only applies to the UK though. Every other country has been easy mode

@6ft4
@Niko69
@Niko
@Xangsane
@geezcel
@the BULL
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@EverythingMattersCel
@Anstrum95
@Chadeep
@Solidcoin
@Oberyn
@Chadethnic101
@FailedNormieManlet
@AscendingHero
@oldcell
@ForeverRecession
@phukmikehok
Zoomers even the girls are way ugly than millennials
I've discussed this with @Chinacurry and @FailedNormieManlet

Yet the girls still give huge attitude, I get the same when asking for fags hahaha

Oofy doofy pill is massive now amongst zoomers seems like they want a nice safe option over a Chad who will pump and dump them or sum shit lol

I actually agree with your observations I get the same even though I'm not a Chad I still feel like I mog pretty much most

UK is hard mode and debunks PSL theory lol
Literally nowhere else on the world would you get this
My love island friend is I'm Bali now slaying fat assed gym girls jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, bwrauycnee and FailedNormieManlet
Why they didn't let normie in

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
If you're slightly autist with long hair, baggy clothing/semi casual combo (slightly into fashion perhaps) who doesn't go clubs and wants a more serious relationship which btw is actually close to fucking impossible, it usually always has to start out casual and you wait for the girl to make it official
This. I was speaking to some non blackpilled people and they said the exact same thing about UK vs when they lived in different countries. You cannot create a relationship here without that casual element at the beginning unless you really do not mind waiting fucking ages.

Zoomers even the girls are way ugly than millennials
I've discussed this with @Chinacurry and @FailedNormieManlet

Yet the girls still give huge attitude, I get the same when asking for fags hahaha

Oofy doofy pill is massive now amongst zoomers seems like they want a nice safe option over a Chad who will pump and dump them or sum shit lol

I actually agree with your observations I get the same even though I'm not a Chad I still feel like I mog pretty much most

UK is hard mode and debunks PSL theory lol
Literally nowhere else on the world would you get this
My love island friend is I'm Bali now slaying fat assed gym girls jfl
It's hard mode cause foids go for medium uglies?

I'm almost at the point where I'm going to be approaching them to ask how they do it

some unhinged NT guy going on an autism meltdown induced from disbelief shouting "BRO HOW'D YOU PULL HER. HOW. TELL ME HOW. BRO WTFFFFFFFFF SHE MOGS YOU TO OBLIVION BRO HOW DID YOU DO IT TELL ME THE SECRETS"

Sad Save Me GIF by CBeebies HQ

HOW BRO HOW HOW HOW

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Fuck I didn't realize how much I missed your posting style until you came back

Ending your posts with
"tbh tbh"
Used to always get me

Fuck I didn't realize how much I missed your posting style until you came back

Ending your posts with
"tbh tbh"
Used to always get me

This forum is literal dog shit in comparison to the old days, it's actually extremely depressing and makes me want to leave tbh

tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, oldcell, Solidcoin and 1 other person
Interesting post. Although all of this advice seems like it should be modified for people unwilling to approach first at clubs. How do you think your success would have differed if you didn't have a GF and you actually were approaching the girls you liked? Maybe everyone isn't always looking around and quickly analyzing everyone's faces like you and I do in public?

This is where contrastmaxxed nichemaxxed game comes in

you first need them to be aware of your existence

You do this in many ways

Sheer size - people go YOWTF HOW BIG IS THIS FUCKING PRICK?

Contrast - contrasted features stand out like stripes on a tiger, it's sort of like a polarity like light/dark, masculine/feminine

CHAD MODE - Obvious. Normies going years without seeing gigachad and then boom, rock their jaw with the most brutal mogs of their life

Niche appeal - girls who are a specific way react to their preference for "appearance" which encompasses your displayed vibe with face, body, clothing, aura/body language (animation). They will see in their peripheral fuckboy NPC character #1591 that has had their panties wet many times before. Catches their eye. BOOM. IOI.

Going up and proving you infact exist and aren't just a random NPC in their world (personal reality)

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and Xangsane
It's part of the global reset happening right now

Feminize men, Masculinize women, Make men more submissive, Make women more dominant, brainwash women and men alike with women being more programmable

Endocrine disruptors in the water, in the air, in the soil, in the ocean, in all of the animals, in half of the products we buy in stores, inside of other people

SSRIS, anti psychotics, anti anxiety meds, FLUORIDE, SOY, STATINS, ACRYLAMIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OILS AND PUFA, MSG, High fructose corn syrup, Gluten, food fortification program of 1942, npk fertilizer, lectins, veganism, nnEMF, Geo-Engineering, inorganic minerals, gmos, phytosterols, plant based meat, root canals, heavy metals, mercury fillings,
mold mycotoxins, acid rain, parabens, Sodium lauryl sulfate, aspartame, lipid peroxidation, herbicides, fungicides,
pesticides, alcohol, tap water, dirty electricity, BPA + other BP's, xenoestrogens, oxidized trans pufas,
human exogenous retroviruses, blue light/junk light, sunscreen, lipofuscin, free radicals, acesulfame K, inverted glucose syrup
Pasteurised dairy, lack of sunlight exposure

Indoctrination through school, university/college, broken down family structure, phone programming (tiktok, instagram, snapchat, targeted ads)

Multi generational poisoning leading to downregulation of genetic expression through Epi-Genetics

You tell me boyo

Are we in a fucking matrix controlled by sociopaths that are programming the most programmable of us (the malleable brains of the younger generations?)

and do you think this will affect the way people interact on a societal level? even down to the sexual preferences of people?
I'm impressed boyo, never expected someone in this shithole to have this knowledge, this subject is generally understood by 115 IQ+ brains. Mirin :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20131
I'm impressed boyo, never expected someone in this shithole to have this knowledge, this subject is generally understood by 115 IQ+ brains. Mirin :chad:

If I was blessed by one thing it was unhinged high energy high IQ with snappy thinking aka low IQ variance in environments

It means transcending the black pill and having to step up to the next level, the vantablack pill. Oh my lord the suffering :feelswhy:

After that it's the whitepill/greenpill

@Pinhead Returns whats your bideltoid number bro? I wanna know at which measurement one starts to stand out from the normies

why would anybody on here want to meet your ass just to be constantly studied and analyzed by you knowing ur gonna quickly make some sort of assessment:lul: i couldnt tbh. just like i couldnt go to a lookism meet up, would feel so uncomfy to me

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and forevergymcelling
Was it you or Pinny was telling me you met a HTN NT guy with social circle that was still a virgin? implying that their is no hope for sub Chad guys even through social circle game? (edit, just read pinny's post and seen it confirmed)
How does hypergamy just disappear in instances where these manlets get girls all over them while in fucking public for people to see.
This would just make me rage so hard, it was the main cause for my mentalceldom starting when I was 19 seeing abomination tier manlet chavs with hot girls.
@Predeterminism height (genetics) theory dead and buried, status theory reigns supreme

It would seem you get approached or get a moment of validation like this most nights you go out.
Since you don't enjoy an environment where girls don't give IOIs despite mogging everyone there, would you consider the ideal night to receive 10 instances of girls approaching and turn them all down and make them all rage?
Is the IOI the satisfaction or turning them down is more satisfying
Yeah that guy was HTN with perfect skin, 5'11 insanely NT and extroverted then he revealed he was a virgin as a 20 year old. We were in complete and utter shock

would you consider the ideal night to receive 10 instances of girls approaching and turn them all down and make them all rage?

It's not even the lack of IOIs. e.g. if there were legit Chads in there and I got nothing, I couldn't complain since they mog me. But being in there legit mogging everyone and receiving barely anything while there are literal manlet subhumans pulling is the rage fuel.

I walked past some 5'3 hyper manlet who had a girl clinging onto his arm and kissing his neck. I stood directly behind him, dwarfing him with my frame / height, in addition to a devastating face mog. I could legit palm his pathetic little skull in my hand, it was that small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Johanjohan, Amnesia and 1 other person
i supesect they overrate themsleves a little bit

most women are literal pussies
They rarely approach irl or only when under influence of alcohol.
Thats why you get better result online.
Also why you want to pick up low iq monkeys in a club if you can get hot ones on OLD.
Because being in the club with your mates is fun

OLD is legit boring. you meet the same kind of girls, talk about the same shit, ask the same questions ect it's a routine and it's boring as fuck. I legit got bored of slaying from Tinder, real life is just more fun especially when your mates are there and you can chat to other groups of girls in the smoking area ect

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Amnesia and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Yeah that guy was HTN with perfect skin, 5'11 insanely NT and extroverted then he revealed he was a virgin as a 20 year old. We were in complete and utter shock

It's not even the lack of IOIs. e.g. if there were legit Chads in there and I got nothing, I couldn't complain since they mog me. But being in there legit mogging everyone and receiving barely anything while there are literal manlet subhumans pulling is the rage fuel.

I walked past some 5'3 hyper manlet who had a girl clinging onto his arm and kissing his neck. I stood directly behind him, dwarfing him with my frame / height, in addition to a devastating face mog. I could legit palm his pathetic little skull in my hand, it was that small

What we see around us isn't real, we are living in a simulation within which we witness social interactions that are designed to make us go ER

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Because being in the club with your mates is fun

OLD is legit boring. you meet the same kind of girls, talk about the same shit, ask the same questions ect it's a routine and it's boring as fuck. I legit got bored of slaying from Tinder, real life is just more fun especially when your mates are there and you can chat to other groups of girls in the smoking area ect
thats true

What we see around us isn't real, we are living in a simulation within which we witness social interactions that are designed to make us go ER
It was like in Belgium when me and you mogged every guy in the vicinity yet we approach around 15 girls and pretty much all of them seemed uninterested. I just don't get it

Girls in 2022 are just not interested in men tbh. The validation they get daily from guys + their vibrators are enough until they need a Chad from Tinder.

I just don't understand how online dating is so much easier than real life. I legit match the hottest girls in the city. Meanwhile LTB club rats look at me in disgust

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, closedplatecel, Johanjohan and 4 others
man what am i doing wrong i hate my life so much😢

but first you say many short subhumans are with hot girls and then you day Clubgame is dead except if u r top 1%. doesnt make any sense
Clubs are good if you go out with your social circle that has girls in it. That's it

It provides you with an acceptable environment in which you can escalate with your female friends you want to hook up with.

You are 1000000x more likley to slay a girl in a club if you know here beforehand

Even if you just match her on tinder and she recognizes you, it will boost your chances of success by a million. Girls these days are just not receptive to men they don't know, even if they are insanely GL

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Chadeep and Virgin at 29 😔
sounds like a good night.
if i go travelling to the uk can u retards take me out pls?
i have spent my whole life in my mothers basement rotting and im starting to regret being a self-wallowing basement dweller subhuman who put 0 effort into social maxxing and personality maxxing and now ive paid the price: lost youth.
unironically social maxxing, personality maxxing and propinquity theory is underrated on this forum.
the final blackpill is leaving this forum and normie maxxing with blackpill foundations about LMS.

Interesting read

Had to read it twice thoroughly to recreate a movie in my head lol

Questions for @Pinhead Returns since I'm a fellow clubcel myself from the US :Comfy:

Did the girls look drunk? How do y'all know whether the manlets were those HTB boyfriends or cold approached the HTBs? What gave away they were using status/social circle to get the HTBs?

Why didn't FG just dance with her for a lil bit.. it's not like he had to kiss the bitch lol. Then he could've told her to bring her friends to your group & introduce everyone to each other

How many girls did you guys approach? Since y'all 3 are the best looking you probably intimidate a lot of chicks where they'd rather wait till you approach them instead of waiting for them to approach you

This is a stretch lol you can't assume dudes are slaying just cuz they're seen together with a chick. Maybe he was being sarcastic but if not what is FG basing this off of?

Are there strict dress codes in the UK? Why are so many guys getting denied entry? :feelsgiga:

Again another opportunity to introduce the group of girls to you & the tall ethnic. Unless you found her friends unattractive

Final Thoughts

Considering you & the 6'1 ethnic saw many LTN approaching chicks, maybe it wouldn't hurt to approach the same? Not saying approach every chick in the club, but the ones you find attractive & fuckable. Confidence goes a long way

Again I wouldn't jump to conclusion seeing ugly normies with stacies. We don't know what the situation is between them unless they're making out with each other, holding hands, etc (obvious)

thoughts? @fogdart

Why didn't FG just dance with her for a lil bit.. it's not like he had to kiss the bitch lol. Then he could've told her to bring her friends to your group & introduce everyone to each other
I did a little bit but then she started getting too sexually aggressive with me, hands all over me, grinding my dick ect, then she turned around to face me expecting me to makeout with her. I didn't want it to get to that point :lul: it was funny because this particular girl got cold approached right in front of me and she shut the guy down instantly in brutal fashion, meanwhile I tried not to even look in her direction and she kept trying to get in front of me

Her friends were already there. But tbh this was at the end of the night and we just wanted to leave tbh

How many girls did you guys approach? Since y'all 3 are the best looking you probably intimidate a lot of chicks where they'd rather wait till you approach them instead of waiting for them to approach you
We approached some outside but there was 0 interest.

It's hard because I can't approach and do anything due to LTR cucking. When I was single I was ruthless, I'd approach 10 girls in quick succession if I had to. There was no point in me approaching if I can't escalate and see how far I can go

This is a stretch lol you can't assume dudes are slaying just cuz they're seen together with a chick. Maybe he was being sarcastic but if not what is FG basing this off of?
Bro they were legit makeing out with them squeezing their asses. I legit saw a MTN manlet making out with a girl and he had his fucking hand up her dress. Looked like he was rubbing her pussy from behind

I wish I was joking

Did you read my thread when me and @6ft4 went out?

Same situation, we mogged everyone, but this time we actually approached around 15 girls and they all shut us down

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: frogtok, Johanjohan and tyronelite
Clubs are good if you go out with your social circle that has girls in it. That's it

It provides you with an acceptable environment in which you can escalate with your female friends you want to hook up with.

You are 1000000x more likley to slay a girl in a club if you know here beforehand

Even if you just match her on tinder and she recognizes you, it will boost your chances of success by a million. Girls these days are just not receptive to men they don't know, even if they are insanely GL
why didnt u guy's approach girls there? dont most girls wait for guys tho even if they r GL

Explains why Filipinos are getting slim tall blonde stacies in Canada @Biggdink

why didnt u guy's approach girls there? dont most girls wait for guys tho even if they r GL
@Pinhead Returns has a bit of approach anxiety. I think he wants to lookmax completely before he starts doing that

When I approach, I like to go all out, which I obviously can't do since I'm LTR maxxed, so I don't bother unless were talking to girls outside. If you approach a girl on the dance floor she expects you to dance and make out / grope ect would be very aspie approaching then not doing anything just to show my friends :lul:

The ethnic guy doesn't approach because he gets a lot of attention as it is. Similar with my other Chad friends. They don't have the desire to approach because girls approach them; they've never been forced to do it. Where as I used to be incel as fuck, I had to develop the ability

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
It was like in Belgium when me and you mogged every guy in the vicinity yet we approach around 15 girls and pretty much all of them seemed uninterested. I just don't get it

Girls in 2022 are just not interested in men tbh. The validation they get daily from guys + their vibrators are enough until they need a Chad from Tinder.

I just don't understand how online dating is so much easier than real life. I legit match the hottest girls in the city. Meanwhile LTB club rats look at me in disgust

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

How are the recessed manlets able to operate in reverse hypergamy with the girls (assuming they met through social circle) but the average height NT, HTN is a victim of giga Hypergamy despite having a social circle?
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, ChickenAndRiceBrah and forevergymcelling
It depends tbh

You need to be mentally resilient to mass approach. You will face some brutal rejections

It's hit or miss, I sometimes did well with cold approaching in the club, sometimes not. Most girls will reject you respectfully, but there were times where some girls would look at me in utter disgust (even though I mogged them into the pits of hell)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, closedplatecel, Solidcoin and 2 others