Pulling my eyes up + cheek biting. Am I gay alien? Should I get canthoplasty and auschwitzmaxx? What psl am I after gigafrauding?

rooman

rooman

Schizomaxxing
Canttoplasth
Do I mog nct rooman?
WIN 20230414 02 54 14 Pro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, agustkd22, N1666 and 4 others
you're as autistic as it gets

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 28904 and 7 others
Gookcel
It oba the West has farren

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, N1666, Deleted member 24586 and 2 others
Get rhino and lip lift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Dr. Bludy
bump

• +1
r

• +1
Is your NCT passed on?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, rooman and Deleted member 15468
my mom has pct and my dad I think he has nct but might have neutral or slightly positive
Just wondering because I have NCT but my parents don't probably I was born to be sub tbh

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Just wondering because I have NCT but my parents don't probably I was born to be sub tbh
I think a user has mentioned something about nct being about prenatal T and it makes sense because I prob had low prenatal t cuz I was an accident and my when my dad accidentally came not enough sperm prob went to the egg so a shitty sperm went and now that lil guy is rotting on looksmax as rooman

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, It'snotover and Deleted member 21048
I think a user has mentioned something about nct being about prenatal T and it makes sense because I prob had low prenatal t cuz I was an accident and my when my dad accidentally came not enough sperm prob went to the egg so a shitty sperm went and now that lil guy is rotting on looksmax as rooman
Yeah I'm probably Low prenatal T as well My parents were mid 30s when I was born, Shit egg and sperm

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 15468 and rooman
Yeah I'm probably Low prenatal T as well My parents were mid 30s when I was born, Shit egg and sperm
my dad was like 40 and my mom was like 29 but my dad defo fucked my genetic potential up from both me being unplanned and also feeding me shit soft foods when I was developing. Never began for my 5'5 hapa gook ass.

• +1
my dad was like 40 and my mom was like 29 but my dad defo fucked my genetic potential up from both me being unplanned and also feeding me shit soft foods when I was developing. Never began for my 5'5 hapa gook ass.
It's just genes man, my development wasn't good either however how can I cope when my grandpa is some dumb 5'3 Mexican Spic who was with my 5'2 grandma which are my mom parents.
My mom is also 5'2 and her bones are shit, looks like her face is melting off
My dad was 6'0 tho :lul: jfl at short women always picking taller guys. But then their son will be cursed

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
It's just genes man, my development wasn't good either however how can I cope when my grandpa is some dumb 5'3 Mexican Spic who was with my 5'2 grandma which are my mom parents.
My mom is also 5'2 and her bones are shit, looks like her face is melting off
My dad was 6'0 tho :lul: jfl at short women always picking taller guys. But then their son will be cursed
over for me with my 5'8 dad and my 4'11 mom but you might grow to like 5'10. How old are you rn?

• +1
Asian man becomes Asian+

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and rooman
@Hoso why the ugh react?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Ugh..
I'm sorry man you need a lot of surgeries to ascend to at least mtn, as a zoomer you could try and get messy wavy hair since it's nt.

• So Sad
Reactions: rooman
Bros doing the @skinnytwink face in the 1st pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
You look like black-asian on the first pic.