purge this place from negative and malicious poster

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year

why?

Can you CATCH depression? Being surrounded by gloomy people can make you prone to illness
  • Living with a depressive person can trigger condition
  • Experts say results suggest that changing surroundings could be used as a treatment

This Is What Negativity Does To Your Immune System, And It's Not Pretty

How Complaining Rewires Your Brain for Negativity
https://medium.com/@TheMissionHQ

How toxic and negative people can affect your career and personal life

who?

im not only talking about openly depressed people who gave up all hope and now are trying to drag other people down but also about these malicious poster who apparently are driven by a big inferiority complex, literally only post negative comments (about others), create zero positive or helpful content and insult other poster either directly or in this disgusting passiv aggressiv way

when?

ASAP

where?

everywhere on this forum

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: haircutcel, Deleted member 470, Blitz and 5 others
you heard the man

wipe it, mods

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Ban all shitposter

I agree. @mido the slayer should be first in line.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Alexanderr and DidntRead
we must burn those who want to damage us. they are parasites who live from our engergy and get joy from harming us

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and The Dude Abides
I agree. @mido the slayer should be first in line.
Can you fuck off you fucking nigger?

You joined a days ago and now you want to ban prime members of this site

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead
tag other negative people or even malicious people in this thread

You won't do shit, you scared high inhibition monkey.

Just ban 90% of the userbase

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and The Dude Abides

why?

who?

im not only talking about openly depressed people who gave up all hope and now are trying to drag other people down but also about these malicious poster who apparently are driven by a big inferiority complex, literally only post negative comments (about others), create zero positive or helpful content and insult other poster either directly or in this disgusting passiv aggressiv way

when?

ASAP

where?

everywhere on this forum

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
Bro... You turn blue and you just instantly become based? :feelshehe: I feel as this is just a strategy for a :soy:lookism takeover:soy::soy::feelswah:. I see you trying to get mod power:feelswhere:. But you are right, we need a purge.

adding @Dope to the list

@paulie_walnuts high IQ post tbh psychologymaxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and DidntRead
Can't you go 1 say without attacking random users?

i'm not attacking random users, just those who need to be banned.

Just ban 90% of the userbase

as my grandmother used to tell me: when the tree is ill you have to cut it down almost to the ground. only then it can get back to full streng and beyond

giphy.gif

burn everything - the heretics, the doubters, those who wants to take us with them in the abyss and those who get pleasure in pushing us down

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
i'm not attacking random users, just those who need to be banned.
You have no justification in that matter faggot. Especially considering you are still a graycel, Quit acting all high and mighty tbh.

You have no justification in that matter faggot. Especially considering you are still a graycel, Quit acting all high and mighty tbh.

i'm the king of this forum

alternative suggestion: instead of banning negative and malicious posters they get a mark so people can identify them and stay away from them.

i suggest a yellow star

this should be enough. for the begining

people here have to right of a low cortiso forum experience

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and DidntRead
maybe banning is too hard. but i think it would be a good idea if negative and malicious poster get a mark so people can identify them and stay away from them.

i suggest a yellow star

this should be enough. for the begining

people here have to right of a low cortiso forum experience

giphy.gif
just up their warning, not an instant ban.

just up their warning, not an instant ban.

it would be nice if they were a function that automatically put people with a certain amount of warning on my ignore list.

• Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides
it would be nice if they were a function that automatically put people with a certain amount of warning on my ignore list.
You have a received a 10% warning from Sergeant for the post BREAK THE RULES:

Is this the mega ban thread?
Ok boys im ready to leave
View attachment 74323
Additional comments:

You can read the rules here:
Rules and FAQ | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Rules Females: This is a forum for males, females will be banned on sight. No exceptions. Bragging: Don't blatantly brag, if you talk about your experiences make them relevant. Behavior: No trolling, baiting, white-knighting, doxing, misinformation, platitudes, mass PMing, or arbitrary...

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.
tbh
hes pretty fair
tbh

@Sergeant
Qs5A41X.jpg

give me 4 days to purge this place

fuck off with that normie shite boyo, negativity is must. gotta be ready for worst, but should welcome the good and hope for it too

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
fuck off with that normie shite boyo, negativity is must. gotta be ready for worst, but should welcome the good and hope for it too
Qs5A41X.jpg

all im asking for is 4days

I've had that mentality for awhile. That it's better to be pessimistic rather than optimistic to prepare for the worst. But there are also times in my life where being pessimistic has actually made things worse for me and created self-fulfilling prophecies.
I think it is better to remain positive and end up dissappointed when things don't go your way. Rather than remain pessimistic, expect failure and get failure. It's a pleasant surprise when you expect failure and get success.
Take dating for example. You literally need to be positive just to get your dick hard. You need to be relaxed in order to get an erection. So it's counterintuitive for me to be pessimistic. I'm worried about my date with this Asian MILF Monday. But I literally need to be positive just to get my dick hard for her (if it ever comes to going to bed with her). So I'm better off being confident rather than being pessimistic

I've had that mentality for awhile. That it's better to be pessimistic rather than optimistic to prepare for the worst. But there are also times in my life where being pessimistic has actually made things worse for me and created self-fulfilling prophecies.
I think it is better to remain positive and end up dissappointed when things don't go your way. Rather than remain pessimistic, expect failure and get failure. It's a pleasant surprise when you expect failure and get success.
Take dating for example. You literally need to be positive just to get your dick hard. You need to be relaxed in order to get an erection. So it's counterintuitive for me to be pessimistic. I'm worried about my date with this Asian MILF Monday. But I literally need to be positive just to get my dick hard for her (if it ever comes to going to bed with her). So I'm better off being confident rather than being pessimistic
if you dont have just right amount of coping skills and right amount of bleeckpeel its ogre

nihilistic blackpiller are as delusional as bluepiller. both sides are too emotional and thus they cant take the world as it is