Putin saved me from Inceldom

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
As much as I hate this man, i gotta admit he braught all the Ukrainian girls to Germany. I didnt have much success with german girls before the war and now only meet Ukrainian chicks. I am lucky that i speak Russian fluently, otherwise I wouldnt profit off this as much. And even for German guys, there is still a better guy:girl ratio in the Country. So everything has its up- and downsides

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, AlexBrown84, scrunchables and 11 others
Nigga is cucking the jewkranians both on the battlefield and outside. Two birds with one stone type shit. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000, scrunchables, Gus17 and 4 others
huge surplus of women everybody gets a taste

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
As much as I hate this man, i gotta admit he braught all the Ukrainian girls to Germany. I didnt have much success with german girls before the war and now only meet Ukrainian chicks. I am lucky that i speak Russian fluently, otherwise I wouldnt profit off this as much. And even for German guys, there is still a better guy:girl ratio in the Country. So everything has its up- and downsides
Envyfuel

Lucky bastard

balls and cocks and vaginas

ukranian women are hot as fuck.

unfortunately they dont want a truecel like me

ukranian women are hot as fuck.

unfortunately they dont want a truecel like me
Well they are more materialistic so you can moneymax yourself to a stacy

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, datboijj and MoggerGaston
goes without saying but, irrelevant if you're not chad/white/tall/rich

met plenty of ukranians, literally most obnoxious entitled bitches ever. I guess the looks threshold wasnt met afterall.

met plenty of ukranians, literally most obnoxious entitled bitches ever. I guess the looks threshold wasnt met afterall.
Nah bro this ukrainian girl at uni fiends for thugmaxxed BBC

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Nah bro this ukrainian girl at uni fiends for thugmaxxed BBC
I guess that works too, they're degenerate af so might want to take the BBC, even though I heard they're super racist.

furthest I've ever gotten with ukranians was being fatfished once. It was nice to see where I stand SMV-wise.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

was not the case for me.

Where are these Ukrainians, do you live near Flüchtlingsunterkünften?

Germany and no.
Well this is the problem then. If you had a similar cultural background with language, it would be far easier. I am not Chad, nor tall, nor do I have money

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
Where do you meet them though?

Well this is the problem then. If you had a similar cultural background with language, it would be far easier. I am not Chad, nor tall, nor do I have money
pm face

Maybe, but you're not the only german having sucess with these girls here. I've noticed a pattern. Even guys who can't speak russian.

I don't have the same problem with russians, for instance. In fact I dated a russian briefly here. But ukranians, we don't seem to get along. They also give me a lot of attitude which I don't like. But who knows, maybe I just had bad luck