Putting an end to the "people prefer their own races" "whites do better cos of media" "people just prefer whites cos theyre the tallest&richest" copes

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Putting an end to the "people prefer their own races" "whites do better cos of media" "people just prefer whites cos theyre the tallest&richest" copes

I've said this before and I say it here once again; Racepill is one of most important branches of blackpill, yet it is also probably the most misunderstood branch by the community.

There is this misconception that we learn to think whites are more attractive due to society we live in.
One of the people say about racial preference statistics is: "it is because you ethnics choose to live in white dominated countries, are you surprised whites are deemed more attractive in white countries ?"

th62eathhts2 says

i thought phenotypes were more attracted to their own?

It is because of white supremacy in the west. thats why ethnics are deemed less attractive. the whitey keep us down.

(I dont even remember how many coping ethnics argued for this)

people learn to think non whites are less attractive, it's not the same in non white countries, of course you are deemed unattractive in a white dominant country

There are 2 studies I'd like to share

"Is There an Own-Race Preference in Attractiveness?
Evolutionary Psychology · October 2013

We tested whether there is an own-race preference in attractiveness judgments, and also examined the effect of familiarity by comparing the attractiveness ratings given by participants of different ancestral and geographic origins to faces of European, East Asian and African origin.

The current study is designed to produce as fair a test as practicable of whether people perceive own-race faces to be more attractive (on average) than other-race faces, and to examine the possible role of experience in this. In order to achieve this, familiarity with different races was varied both between groups and within groups. Familiarity with different races was varied between groups by using two Australian born-and-raised participant groups (Australian East-Asians and Australian Europeans) and a Hong Kong born-and-raised participant group (Hong Kong East-Asians).

Despite our attempts to obtain genuine, subjective evaluations of “good looks”, by having heterosexual participants only rate opposite-sex faces, and using a cover story that emphasized memorizing the faces to minimize the effects of social desirability, we did not actually find a strong own-race preference. For female participants there was a universal European face preference, and the Australian East Asian participants did not even rate own-race faces as second most attractive, instead rating African faces as equally attractive (for individual faces) or slightly more attractive (for compound faces) than East Asian faces."

Source:https://www.researchgate.net/publication/255957196_Is_There_an_Own-Race_Preference_in_Attractiveness

The other study that shows how beauty standards are ingrained in our genes is:

"Preference for attractive faces in human infants extends beyond conspecifics"

"To our knowledge, all previous demonstrations of thepreference that infants display for attractive over un-attractive faces have involved conspecific (i.e. human)faces. This aspect of the infant face perception literaturehas left open the question of whether the attractivenesspreference is a consequence of an adaptation to matechoice or reflects the operation of general perceptual-cognitive mechanisms.

In the present series of experiments, we attempted to address this issue by examining how infants respond to nonhuman animal faces.
Screenshot 2018 5 14 Preference for attractive faces in human infants extends beyond conspecif

The results of Experiment 1 demonstrated that the preference for attractive faces by infants that has previ-ously been observed for human faces can also be observed for domestic cat faces. Experiment 3 demonstrated that infants preferred upright, but not inverted, attractiveover unattractive tiger faces, and Experiment 4 showedthat the spontaneous preference for upright tiger faces impacts infant looking performance on a recognitionmemory task involving an attractive versus unattractive tiger face pairing."

We don't learn to find whites more attractive just like we don't learn to find positive canthal tilt more attractive. Whites are OBJECTIVELY more attractive, you are not fully blackpilled until you embrace this truth.

Whites arent just the tallest and richest. But they are the best looking faces too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
i like all races just dont be ugly or fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Shrek2OnDvD
@the BULL you will never have blue eyes and white man face

@the BULL you will never have blue eyes and white man face
when will you understand that gl ppl are their own race and then there's the rest
idc if you don't consider me aryan i have what are considered white attributes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21278, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
i hope ethnics and manlets gang rape you.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others

I've said this before and I say it here once again; Racepill is one of most important branches of blackpill, yet it is also probably the most misunderstood branch by the community.

There is this misconception that we learn to think whites are more attractive due to society we live in.
One of the people say about racial preference statistics is: "it is because you ethnics choose to live in white dominated countries, are you surprised whites are deemed more attractive in white countries ?"

th62eathhts2 says

It is because of white supremacy in the west. thats why ethnics are deemed less attractive. the whitey keep us down.

people learn to think non whites are less attractive, it's not the same in non white countries, of course you are deemed unattractive in a white dominant country

We tested whether there is an own-race preference in attractiveness judgments, and also examined the effect of familiarity by comparing the attractiveness ratings given by participants of different ancestral and geographic origins to faces of European, East Asian and African origin.

The current study is designed to produce as fair a test as practicable of whether people perceive own-race faces to be more attractive (on average) than other-race faces, and to examine the possible role of experience in this. In order to achieve this, familiarity with different races was varied both between groups and within groups. Familiarity with different races was varied between groups by using two Australian born-and-raised participant groups (Australian East-Asians and Australian Europeans) and a Hong Kong born-and-raised participant group (Hong Kong East-Asians).

View attachment 1830104

View attachment 1830105

Despite our attempts to obtain genuine, subjective evaluations of “good looks”, by having heterosexual participants only rate opposite-sex faces, and using a cover story that emphasized memorizing the faces to minimize the effects of social desirability, we did not actually find a strong own-race preference. For female participants there was a universal European face preference, and the Australian East Asian participants did not even rate own-race faces as second most attractive, instead rating African faces as equally attractive (for individual faces) or slightly more attractive (for compound faces) than East Asian faces."

Source:https://www.researchgate.net/publication/255957196_Is_There_an_Own-Race_Preference_in_Attractiveness

"To our knowledge, all previous demonstrations of thepreference that infants display for attractive over un-attractive faces have involved conspecific (i.e. human)faces. This aspect of the infant face perception literaturehas left open the question of whether the attractivenesspreference is a consequence of an adaptation to matechoice or reflects the operation of general perceptual-cognitive mechanisms.

In the present series of experiments, we attempted to address this issue by examining how infants respond to nonhuman animal faces.
Screenshot 2018 5 14 Preference for attractive faces in human infants extends beyond conspecif

The results of Experiment 1 demonstrated that the preference for attractive faces by infants that has previ-ously been observed for human faces can also be observed for domestic cat faces. Experiment 3 demonstrated that infants preferred upright, but not inverted, attractiveover unattractive tiger faces, and Experiment 4 showedthat the spontaneous preference for upright tiger faces impacts infant looking performance on a recognitionmemory task involving an attractive versus unattractive tiger face pairing."

We don't learn to find whites more attractive just like we don't learn to find positive canthal tilt more attractive. Whites are OBJECTIVELY more attractive, you are not fully blackpilled until you embrace this truth.

Whites arent just the tallest and richest. But they are the best looking faces too.
@FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 21620, BigBundaSlapper and 3 others
Screen Shot 2022 08 20 at 20607 AM

holy fk bro you need more psychiatric help than @Leo0509

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, BigBundaSlapper, stickyblickyhuh and 3 others

th62eathhts2 says

View attachment 1830104

View attachment 1830105

Basically all that study shows is that Asians from both Australia and Hong Kong preferred white faces, but the Australian Asians preferred black males over their own people for some odd reason (while still preferring whites as #1)

that does not really prove your argument imo. Just because someone grew up in Hong Kong doesn't mean he isn't exposed to Western media.
Choosing Hong Kong instead of any other place is a bad choice, one of the most Westernized Asian city in the world and that for almost centuries. There is no reason to think Hong Kong Asians wouldn't be affected by Western media halo when it's well documented that they do worship the West and Euro descendants
Sadly, the people of Hong Kong have long viewed white privilege as how the world works. It is what they even seek, with their Western names, love of Western brands and enthusiasm for Western passports and Western universities. This was evident during the protests of 2019, when the Stars and Stripes and the Union Jack flew from the barricades, and young demonstrators assaulted mainland Chinese bystanders but left white people alone.

Basically all that study shows is that Asians from both Australia and Hong Kong preferred white faces, but the Australian Asians preferred black males over their own people for some odd reason (while still preferring whites as #1)

that does not really prove your argument imo. Just because someone grew up in Hong Kong doesn't mean he isn't exposed to Western media.
Choosing Hong Kong instead of any other place is a bad choice, one of the most Westernized Asian city in the world and that for almost centuries. There is no reason to think Hong Kong Asians wouldn't be affected by Western media halo when it's well documented that they do worship the West and Euro descendants
they tested for how much exposure to western media retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
they tested for how much exposure to western media retard
What do you mean they "tested" for it?
They simply reported "numbers of Western magazines read per week" and "Hours of Western TV/week" in a table

but it had absolutely no bearing on the results or on the participants chosen. They just reported this information

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogging
3104B472 377E 4338 B23F 6F1F4FC12AFE

wait till op realizes nutrition/agriculture papers are funded by food conglomerates. ex. 1847 gallons of water for 1lb of beef (all rainwater)

just be chad and make people produce edits for you theory :p:p

jfl @ these subhumans who suck the dicks of forum chads
idk why @Predeterminism liked this when hes literally one of em :feelswhy::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

th62eathhts2 says

View attachment 1830104

View attachment 1830105

u wrote all that just for me and others to say: cope. And it truly is u dumb ughh ughh ughh ughhhhh ughhh fag

Everybody knows this is true, it’s just that a people choose to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17829
@pur3e @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh this ones gotta hurt. east asian girls...

when will you understand that gl ppl are their own race and then there's the rest
idc if you don't consider me aryan i have what are considered black negroid attributes