PUTTING AN END TO THUGMAX COPERS (BLACKCELS GTFIH)

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, AscendingHero, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
@tyronelite nice post but just a question from a non bbc, why are you even concerned about ltr'ing these whores when they will give you pussy just for being bbc+nt?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
@tyronelite nice post but just a question from a non bbc, why are you even concerned about ltr'ing these whores when they will give you pussy just for being bbc+nt?
• Because I don’t have this doomer negative mentality when it comes to women

• I dont look at women as “whores” that’s not even in my vocabulary.. all women are the same & idc about her body count (look at my virgin thread)

• Women aren’t fucking guys just because they have bbc + nt JFL

How will a chick know I have a BBC when im talking to them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

• I dont look at women as “whores” that’s not even in my vocabulary.. all women are the same & idc about her body count (look at my virgin thread)

bbc halo

No lol it’s not that simple or else guys like @Blackgymmax wouldn't be spamming it’s over
@Blackgymmax is the only non-NT nigga I know tbh

Yeah thugmaxxing is try hard cope ma. Ngl

• Love it

Most bluepilled shit I've ever read on here. Someone ban this guy

Most bluepilled shit I've ever read on here. Someone ban this guy
Of course it’s gonna sound :bluepill::bluepill: to guys who have 0 real life experience or consistent negative experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, czwarty, Jigen and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 23611, Deprived and 1 other person
Do you think it's harder for black men to get a white woman than it is for black woman to get a white man? Do most black woman prefer black men?

Recently the black girl that works at a thrift store I frequent has been hitting on me and I thought she was just being complimentary at first until she asked for my number. I think she's very pretty, but I have a girlfriend. Again she asked if we could just be friends so I said sure. I often see her, she's a really articulate and classy girl, I told her she reminds me a lot of Simone Ashley and she was very complimented.

I was rather surprised at her wanting my number, because I figured black girls liked black guys 99% of the time. I just naturally thought this. I had a crush on a dark-skinned girl in school but nothing really came of it.

I'm sick & tired of you autists telling us black men here to "Just thug max if you're not a Tyrone, or rapper, athlete, or celebrity bro".

First of all, if any black guy here is taking advice from a non-black on dating/looksmaxing advice, STOP RIGHT NOW. Dating advice for white & black men are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. As black men we need to work 5X as hard as the average white guy.

Lets look at the definition of thug for a min

View attachment 874071

You think Becky who was raised in the suburbs who went to a wealthy private school wants to deal with a thug maxed black man on a long term basis? Let alone what her parents will think when they meet you.. You wanna know what happens when you thug max? You attract these type of bitches below

View attachment 874107View attachment 874108
View attachment 874128View attachment 874145
View attachment 874153View attachment 874249
YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE
This is why thug maxing is retarded.. all you do is attract thug energy type of women. LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE. Most of us blacks are educated, speak properly, live in the suburbs and dress moderately well. We want women who have the same qualities. Why should we accept the REJECTS of other races? We as black men need to stop being the garbage men of the world. WE NEED TO STOP LIVING UP TO THE NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES.

LITMUS TEST
1) Men of her race must want to date her
2) She must be attractive

Ex: Paul Pogba's wife

WE LITERALLY HAVE TO BE SUPERHEROES (looks, height, BBC, overall masculinity) to attract the small % of attractive white/non-black women.

View attachment 874204

MEANWHILE ALL MY WHITE NORMIE FRIENDS IN RELATIONSHIPS

View attachment 874231View attachment 874259View attachment 874263

You see the difference? NONE OF THEM ARE CHADS, OVER 6 FT, GYMCELS, ETC. Literally all you need is a beard & some hair on your head. White men can literally AFFORD to be AVERAGE in all aspects & they'll still get a decent looking woman.

I'm starting to question a lot of you non-black guys here complaining about your options.. y'all have no idea how easy it is for you guys to get women of all races. Y'all can run JBW game, social circle, etc. What race wants black men for just being black? Oh right.. there isn't

So the next time someone tells you to thug max castrate them for me please! I'm done

giphy.gif

Best Threads
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Future Threads
Different Types of Tyrones
Location is Key for Black Men
Why Bars / Clubs are better than Online
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)

@Kingkellz @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @Jamal2222 @BigBiceps @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @goat2x @Blackgymmax @PYT @BigBoy @looksmaxxer234 @Blackmannnns @Morpheus @ConorMcGregor @ascensiongod @africancel @ProAcktiv @EckhartTollemaxx @MoeZart @Good_Little_Goy @kjsbdfiusdf @Bigbeefius @john2
Good stay in your place nigger

Bumping vital thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Racky
dumb ass people here, all theses theories you fucking autist, the most legit theory is; be fucking attractive no matter your race & act your own personnality
can I get an AMEN

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, alriodai and Racky
can I get an AMEN
@tyronelite I’m a fellow blackcel, deff start tagging me in these high IQ af posts. I’ve been trying to get this point across for a while. Last time was in tails discord group. They all just continued to spam BBC BBC BBC!!

• +1
Reactions: treveo, Deleted member 23778 and tyronelite
I'm sick & tired of you autists telling us black men here to "Just thug max if you're not a Tyrone, or rapper, athlete, or celebrity bro".

First of all, if any black guy here is taking advice from a non-black on dating/looksmaxing advice, STOP RIGHT NOW. Dating advice for white & black men are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. As black men we need to work 5X as hard as the average white guy.

View attachment 874071

You think Becky who was raised in the suburbs who went to a wealthy private school wants to deal with a thug maxed black man on a long term basis? Let alone what her parents will think when they meet you.. You wanna know what happens when you thug max? You attract these type of bitches below

YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE
This is why thug maxing is retarded.. all you do is attract thug energy type of women. LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE. Most of us blacks are educated, speak properly, live in the suburbs and dress moderately well. We want women who have the same qualities. Why should we accept the REJECTS of other races? We as black men need to stop being the garbage men of the world. WE NEED TO STOP LIVING UP TO THE NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES.

LITMUS TEST

WE LITERALLY HAVE TO BE SUPERHEROES (looks, height, BBC, overall masculinity) to attract the small % of attractive white/non-black women.

View attachment 874204

You see the difference? NONE OF THEM ARE CHADS, OVER 6 FT, GYMCELS, ETC. Literally all you need is a beard & some hair on your head. White men can literally AFFORD to be AVERAGE in all aspects & they'll still get a decent looking woman.

I'm starting to question a lot of you non-black guys here complaining about your options.. y'all have no idea how easy it is for you guys to get women of all races. Y'all can run JBW game, social circle, etc. What race wants black men for just being black? Oh right.. there isn't

So the next time someone tells you to thug max castrate them for me please! I'm done

giphy.gif

Best Threads
Future Threads

@Kingkellz @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @Jamal2222 @BigBiceps @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @goat2x @Blackgymmax @PYT @BigBoy @looksmaxxer234 @Blackmannnns @Morpheus @ConorMcGregor @ascensiongod @africancel @ProAcktiv @EckhartTollemaxx @MoeZart @Good_Little_Goy @kjsbdfiusdf @Bigbeefius @john2
Thugmaxxing in the US is not worth it as you can get fucking arrested for bullshit and end up getting Life Sentence Without Parole at 16yo or something...

But here in Brazil it is common and a lot of favelacels do it through Funk/Rap music and they get fine bitches... But the difference is that we have a 30-year max sentence limit that you can do, even if you kill 1000 people with a bomb truck or shooting spree...

• +1
what are you smoking, these are the girls you want to...

shakes my head walks

away

• Hmm...
Just neckmaxx nigga, fat neck make dem white pussy wet

just commit crime bro

View attachment 874071

YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE

LITMUS TEST

View attachment 874204

giphy.gif

Best Threads
Future Threads

Ur 2nd friend doesn't look white tho

• +1
Stopped reading after nigger said: ''Most of us blacks are educated, speak properly, live in the suburbs and dress moderately well. ''

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 23778, Jigen and 1 other person
What are your thoughts on on having an RTT body or something adjescant and then being and dressing as HQNP as the girls you want to be.

Those average white dudes in a relationship are prob betabuxxmaxxed offy doofies who get yelled at by their wives behind closed doors while saying “sorry honey”

• +1
Ur 2nd friend doesn't look white tho
Right dude looks like a beaner or sandnig. Blacks really have no idea what White people look like

There's some creedence since black women are the least facial lookist of all races of women, however, you don't need to be a degenerate thugmaxxed dickhead to get them.

They're extremely critical on height and NTness which is why most blackcels are usually short autist.

Just be above 5'8 and not on the spectrum theory is true with regards to black women.

I see white aspie manlets with women in public, the same isn't true with black men unless they date interracially. . It sucks, but it is what it is.

• +1

• JFL