Question about fillers implants and schelara show

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
So I have been looking into treatments for:

1. Scleral show and 2. Dark circles under Eyes

Now the group consensus that I have seen is that implants are outdated and Hyaluronic fillers are the new cool thing but a lot of the results that I have seen aren't that great. They seem to clean up the hollowness of the eye area pretty well but the issue of scleral show is usually still there. Now frankly I'm a little suspicious of doctors who recommenced fillers over implants because fillers are going to be SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive in the long term (but maybe I'm just paranoid) :feelshehe:

So my question(s) to more knowledgeable users would be:

1. Would you recommend fillers over implants in fixing scleral show and dark circles?

2. How annoying is the upkeep of fillers? Because I can't imagine that it is going to be as simple as visiting the grocery store to buy an apple.

3. Are the poor results that I'm seeing the result of a bad doctor or the result of fillers not being effective?

Tagging users who would probably know about this issue: @Ocelot @Titbot @need-a-wide-jaw

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 9568
1. Would you recommend fillers over implants in fixing scleral show and dark circles?
No

Scleral show by itself is not a failo, plenty of models have it. Its only a failo when it indicates a deeper, more fundamental issue like subhuman orbital vector, or garbage shape of infraorbitals.

And thats why we cannot answer, because you didnt post a pic.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, NoPainNoChick and Alexanderr
For dark circles I’d certainly recommend an implant over a filler, especially if you have a negative orbital vector.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Fat grafts are a good solution to dark eyelids:
Darkeyelid

Depending on the amount used they will have to be replenished every few years. I saw a thread from @Lorsss about how fillers stay in the injection site for upwards of a decade.

As far as I am aware the most effective procedures at fixing the lower lid include lower lid retraction surgery and canthoplasty/pexy.
No

Scleral show by itself is not a failo, plenty of models have it. Its only a failo when it indicates a deeper, more fundamental issue like subhuman orbital vector, or garbage shape of infraorbitals.

And thats why we cannot answer, because you didnt post a pic.
no, plenty of models don't have scleral show
more like literally everyone has scleral show if their head is tilted down and they are looking at an object in front of them/above them
hence the cope that "Jeremy Meeks has scleral show :soy::soy::soy:" from his mugshot

most people don't have scleral show with normal head tilt looking straight forward

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Lmao and Deleted member 10413