Question: How to get started on Testosterone Enanthate 250mg from

browninceldownunder

browninceldownunder

Iron
Hey guys,
I am a 27 year old male from Australia - obviously curry and looking to get on test for the first time ever.
Do you recommend that I take a blood test?

Stats:
height: 170cms 5ft7in
weight: 68 kgs 150 lbs

Current prescription: 1.25 mg finasteride for hairloss (im nw2 and happy with my results since a lot of curries i know go bald by 25), Saw palmetto (supplementary to finasteride), vitamind d supplement once a day, and omega 3 fish oil capsules once a day.

I have done some research and reached out to Tracy from sigmachemicals who quoted me 235 AUD (150 USD) for 1 kit of testosterone Enantatae. Does anyone here know what that kit contains? I will have to buy a syringe seperate so thats fine. But is it worth buying it from Qingdao Sigma Chemicals? website: https://www.sigmachemical.com.cn/

I checked Chemist Warehouse which shows the same (but not kit) for 37$ aud. Whats the difference?

How do i get started? I have been lifting for over 5 years now and dont see much results.
Asides from wanting to look buff, ive been dealing with anhedonia - depression for at least 13 years since my high school days. I heard testosterone injections alleviate depression symptoms.

Any reply is much appreciated.

• So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon
You joined at the beginning of last year

Why are you active now?