Question to experienced hard mewers

Hipcel

Hipcel

Booze is my fuel
When did you start seeing eye area improvements if any at all?

On reddit they insist that eyes are the last to be affected. I've noticed cheekbone and zygomatic arch-side front size gains + prominence but no under eye changes.
4swGlM9.jpg

Others reading this, tag users you know that improved facially with mewing.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and currylightskin
@Laflame

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Laflame and Hipcel
bruh this mans really had the audacity to call me retarded posting bumshit like this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, galego123, RecessedChinCel and 9 others
bruh this mfer really have the audacity to call me retarded posting bumshit like this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Get the fuck out of here. Go pray to your tales, I've noticed changes and so did other people.

Dunning Kruger.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16834
Get the fuck out of here. Go pray to your tales, I've noticed changes and so did other people.

Dunning Kruger.
Ironic coming from a mewcoper who thinks his eye area will change from your tongue.

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
hard mewing his cope. The reason my jaw is so recessed is because my molars haven't erupted properly because I clenched my teeth so hard when I hard mewed.

Mirin your low IQ
Yeah dude, I'm the one who's low IQ. Keep autistically straining your mylohyoid muscle for no reason.

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, Growth Plate and Deleted member 17829
I think I’m a lifelong mewer my eye area is average or even below average tho

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Imagine falling for this charlatan's scams :ROFLMAO:. Low IQ confirmed.
How my cheekbones changed then you idiot? You act as if no one has ever improved at all. Maxilla can be remodeled. Back to your shit threads about Putin's nose.

How my cheekbones changed then you idiot? You act as if no one has ever improved at all. Maxilla can be remodeled. Back to your shit threads about Putin's nose.
I guarantee your cheekbones didn't change at all. The maxilla can't be remodeled from your tongue jfl at this utter cope. Low IQ moment.

I guarantee your cheekbones didn't change at all. The maxilla can't be remodeled from your tongue jfl at this utter cope. Low IQ moment.
Yes they fucking did. If I do hard mewing for 5 minutes or more, my lower front teeth touch the upper front. You wrongly picture bones as having stone like hard properties.

Next delusion of yours. Astrosky's cheekbones didn't change at all.

Yes they fucking did. Next delusion of yours. Astrosky's cheekbones didn't change at all.
bruh I'm done with this fucking convo. You're a mewcoping retard who believes charlatan scammers and pseudoscience on the internet. Send a CBCT before and after of your cheekbone changes. You gained nothing buddy, maybe just some more schizophrenic delusions of yours.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and currylightskin
Mike Mew got expelled from the british orthodontic society for failure to provide any proof whatsoever that mewing works. Keep that in mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, ifyouwannabemylover, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
bruh I'm done with this fucking convo. You're a mewcoping retard who believes charlatan scammers and pseudoscience on the internet. Send a CBCT before and after of your cheekbone changes. You gained nothing buddy, maybe just some more schizophrenic delusions of yours.
Go pray to your religious tales and leave this thread. Yes my cheekbones changed and I have nothing to gain from lying on the internet. Use your tiny brain. Why would I not lie about eyes then, saying hey guys I got hunter eyes. You still haven't said a word about AstroSky or other improvement cases posted to r/Mewing.

Go pray to your religious tales and leave this thread. Yes my cheekbones changed and I have nothing to gain by lying on the internet. Use your tiny brain. Why would not lie about eyes, saying hey guys I got hunter eyes. You still haven't said a word about AstroSky or other cases posted to r/Mewing.
This entire sentence is just braindead. I've already written numerous paragraphs to oblivious mew copers and you just ignore it to keep coping. Every "case" posted to mewing is attributed to angles, fat loss, or puberty. Nothing else. If your results are actually noticeable, then post pictures or stfu.

This entire sentence is just braindead. I've already written numerous paragraphs to oblivious mew copers and you just ignore it to keep coping. Every "case" posted to mewing is attributed to angles, fat loss, or puberty. Nothing else. If your results are actually noticeable, then post pictures or stfu.
AstroSky's is fat loss or lighting? JFL over for you.

AstroSky's is fat loss or lighting? JFL over for you.
Yes. He went from skinny fat teenager to lean. His bones are exactly the same. Not to mention the shit lighting and photo quality in the before picture.

Maxresdefault 19

You're the clear example of the Dunning Kruger effect, not me lmfao. Can't believe retards like you actually exist lmfao.

Yes. He went from skinny fat teenager to lean. His bones are exactly the same. Not to mention the shit lighting and photo quality in the before picture.

View attachment 1693613

You're the clear example of the Dunning Kruger effect, not me lmfao. Can't believe retards like you actually exist lmfao.
That's not the final you brainlet. This is:

If you think his face didn't change your IQ is below 10.
1753805_20200507_165605.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: meryou
That's not the final you brainlet. This is:

If you think his face didn't change your IQ is below 10.
1753805_20200507_165605.jpg

He went from skinnyfat teenager to a lean grown man. You're the fucking brainlet lmfao. Literally puberty and losing weight. Please tell me how old you are because there's no way you're this retarded,

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
He went from skinnyfat teenager to a lean grown man. You're the fucking brainlet lmfao. Literally puberty and losing weight. Please tell me how old you are because there's no way you're this retarded,
There's no way you can be that stupid. Go see an ophthalmologist 1st.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
There's no way you can be that stupid. Go see an ophthalmologist 1st.
Still refusing to tell me your age :ROFLMAO: fucking retarded teenager. You're the stupid one if you think his tongue did that and not puberty + losing weight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum and Deleted member 16834

Dunning Kruger.

Incel rage :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
no changes been mewing since 11

mewing is purely for making sure you dont become horse faced
stop coping kid

• WTF
Reactions: meryou
I'm 16 almost 17 and been on PSL since I was barely 15 so now I mew naturally. My face appears the exact same. I probably just avoided more downward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Agendum
This is me after 7 months. 5 months of mewing, 3 months of hard mewing. I have had a change in eye area but I also did bonesmashing so it is impossible to say whether it was mewing or not. But I do think mewing does work.

Face

• Woah
Reactions: Hipcel
Ironic how the teenagers spreading disinformation anti-science bullshit want the actual informed user banned.
How have I given disinformation vs you LARPING in order to put major dysmorphia into naive users here

To be honest.
I’ve been chewing mastic gum since like 11yo, and mewing since like 13. I discovered this shit early. Foids compliment me on my “smile” now and I show 10 teeth when I smile, without MSE or any of that shit. I don’t know whether chewing and mewing did anything, but I don’t think I always had a 10 tooth smile

When did you start seeing eye area improvements if any at all?

On reddit they insist that eyes are the last to be affected. I've noticed cheekbone and zygomatic arch-side front size gains + prominence but no under eye changes.
4swGlM9.jpg

Others reading this, tag users you know that improved facially with mewing.
Mewing I’d cope :lul:

Mewcopers are still around :lul:
(I still do it though. tongue swallow ftw)

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Ignore the low IQ surgery copers OP. They know nothing about biomechanics of body. Their entire thinking capacity gets over when critical topics are brought. Their entire life revolves around wage cucking just to get botched in the end JFL

Now to your question, those reddit people are right eye area is the last one to get affected, once your maxilla has achieved enough CCW rotation and sphenoid bone is in place, eye area will be improved, it's a long process tho, just keep doing it with heavy chin tucks and you'll get it. I'm noticing results too and excited for future

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Constantin Denis, meryou and 2 others
Ignore the low IQ surgery copers OP. They know nothing about biomechanics of body. Their entire thinking capacity gets over when critical topics are brought. Their entire life revolves around wage cucking just to get botched in the end JFL

Now to your question, those reddit people are right eye area is the last one to get affected, once your maxilla has achieved enough CCW rotation and sphenoid bone is in place, eye area will be improved, it's a long process tho, just keep doing it with heavy chin tucks and you'll get it. I'm noticing results too and excited for future
just do ccw rotation with your tongue theory

just do ccw rotation with your tongue theory
Yep, it's that easy. You'll wage cuck like an obedient slave for years just to get botched in the end, while i and other mew enjoyers will achieve far better results naturally. Keep seething for mewers, there's no surgery for your low IQ:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 1901
Yep, it's that easy. You'll wage cuck like an obedient slave for years just to get botched in the end, while i and other mew enjoyers will achieve far better results naturally. Keep seething for mewers, there's no surgery for your low IQ:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelswhy:
galactic cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: galego123 and Chadpreetmaybe
Still refusing to tell me your age :ROFLMAO: fucking retarded teenager. You're the stupid one if you think his tongue did that and not puberty + losing weight.
Google palate expander you utter Dunning Kruger. You're overly confident without having the intelligence or the knowledge to match.

The cheekbones are literally connected with the maxilla ffs
4swGlM9.jpg

@alienmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Google palate expander you utter Dunning Kruger. You're overly confident without having the intelligence or the knowledge to match.

The cheekbones are literally connected with the maxilla ffs
4swGlM9.jpg

@alienmaxxer
Palate expander stops working when you're an early teenager (which I'm assuming you are).

Google palate expander adults you Kruger
Yeah, MSE literally requires a device to crack your maxilla in half. How about you do some googling retard.

• +1
Yeah, MSE literally requires a device to crack your maxilla in half. How about you do some googling retard.
I'm not talking about MSE but simple palate expanders you idiot

I've been keeping since 15 years old.
Not sure if it works, but I do it just in case. I'm far better looking than my siblings but that might just be due to genetic recombination.

I am mewing since 2016 (20 yo)
Honestly?

No change at all if not for the those that you can say they are from natural growing/aging.

Or sure thing is that my eye area didnt improve at all.

• +1