question

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
While at her own mother's funeral, a woman meets a guy she doesn't know. She thinks this guy is amazing, her dream man, and is pretty sure he could be the love of her life. However, she never asked for his name or number and afterwards could not find anyone who knows who he was. A few days later the girl kills her own sister, but why?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and SikKunt
I heard this shit before but I'm too low IQ to answer

This is a riddle, I remember it from a couple of years back, but I forgot the answer.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
I know I'm double digit, just like niggers and Mexicans

so the guy can come back to her sisters funeral and she can see him again
girls r crazy brahs

• JFL
Reactions: Mexicancel
This is a riddle, I remember it from a couple of years back, but I forgot the answer.
are you guys serious. i knew the correct answer for the first time in a few seconds

While at her own mother's funeral, a woman meets a guy she doesn't know. She thinks this guy is amazing, her dream man, and is pretty sure he could be the love of her life. However, she never asked for his name or number and afterwards could not find anyone who knows who he was. A few days later the girl kills her own sister, but why?
So he comes to the sisters funeral

• +1
I was gonna say because the guy is the sisters husband, but looking at the other comments I was wrong.

only if you're chad

• JFL
yes. you googled it didn't you. you were the first to lurk here but delayed answer
Lol, but the answer is so stupid, the girl who killed her sister must have a lower IQ than me

I was gonna say because the guy is the sisters husband, but looking at the other comments I was wrong.
this riddle is supposedly used on murder suspects. if they answer correctly, they're in trouble.
i knew the correct answer in a couple of seconds,thats because i have above average iq not because i'm a murderer
Lol, but the answer is so stupid, the girl who killed her sister must have a lower IQ than me
not really, psychopaths take extreme measures to achieve what they want

I don't think like a foid, therefore I cannot imagine what is going on in her dum dum brain.