Questions for fellow gymcels

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
How do i mix both endurance and strength when lifting?

Should i do cardio before or after lifting?

Sex would be better if you have a good core, glutes and in general for endurance, cardio to last longer and strenght bcs i do combat sports, i dont like hyperthropy, i dont want to be lean but neither bulky, someone in between but with explosive strength and muscular endurance and good cardio capacity

I will go to a weight lifting gym for the 1st time (usually i went only to boxing and kickboxing gyms)

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
little rest time per series
so i don't have to do 2 different ways for both endurance and strength ? Just by doing little rest time per series will work both at the same time?

so i don't have to do 2 different ways for both endurance and strength ? Just by doing little rest time per series will work both at the same time?
yes, your endurance will improve, but when I speak for a short time I say something between 60 sec or less

higher rep sets (15+), focusing on the contraction with every rep. also short rest time between sets like the other guy said. and if you want to do cardio, do it after your workout or on a different day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: entropy137, Deleted member 8632 and slayer69
higher rep sets (15+), focusing on the contraction with every rep. also short rest time between sets like the other guy said. and if you want to do cardio, do it after your workout or on a different day
thank you for the more detailed answer bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
There is a lot of conflicting information about this, best thing is to test it yourself, it also depends on your objectives.
HIIT before lifting.
Cardio after lifting.
Just do it on a different day and don't bother about it.

no problemo. hmu for any other gym related questions.
what about the weight for lifting? Lightest weight i can lift? Heaviest weight?

There is a lot of conflicting information about this, best thing is to test it yourself, it also depends on your objectives.
HIIT before lifting.
Cardio after lifting.
Just do it on a different day and don't bother about it.
what about the weight i should lift? Lightest ? Heaviest? I just turned 17 and i'm 1.82 at 63 kg so i need to put muscle (strength and endurance) and cardio since i dont want to be big like hulk just for the show and lifting. I need strength for punching and grappling and endurance so my muscles dont tire out fast. Also cardio endurance for xxx , jogging and sparring that stuff

what about the weight i should lift? Lightest ? Heaviest? I just turned 17 and i'm 1.82 at 63 kg so i need to put muscle (strength and endurance) and cardio since i dont want to be big like hulk just for the show and lifting. I need strength for punching and grappling and endurance so my muscles dont tire out fast. Also cardio endurance for xxx , jogging and sparring that stuff
For noobs the best is to go failure or beyond failure, just make sure it's always with perfect form so you don't injure yourself. And for cardio do whatever.

Luckily for you, it's impossible to put on so much muscle that you look ugly naturally (even my avi is on tonnes of gear). Since you're a beginner you'll put on muscle and gain strength no matter what you do, and quickly. Honestly, this guide https://liamrosen.com/fitness.html covers literally everything you need to know and probably any question you'd ask.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632