r/seduction theories can all be summed up as running numbers game

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
As this post said. All of the r/seduction is just approach lots of women to get laid no matter what. There's stories of 5'4 LTN ethnics getting laid after approaching like dozens of women. So maybe numbers game is legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, CoreSchizo, NZb6Air and 6 others
That's called hedging your bets and yes it works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Well you know, the first 200 approaches are just warm up for the actual thing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, sportsmogger, Swarthy Knight and 4 others
I mean Approach enough women you’ll definitely get some yes’s but 90% of forum is high inhib that after 2nd rejection they’ll prolly be on suicide watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, Alt Number 3, cannotbeasked and 5 others
Well you know, the first 200 approaches are just warm up for the actual thing.
I remember there was a curry on that subreddit who approached 300 something women before getting his first lay. Granted he was fat balding and 5'6 but it's kinda hilarious how that guy thought he won by getting laid with an average becky after approaching an entire city block full of women.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, rand anon, Chadeep and 1 other person
I remember there was a curry on that subreddit who approached 300 something women before getting his first lay. Granted he was fat balding and 5'6 but it's kinda hilarious how that guy thought he won by getting laid with an average becky after approaching an entire city block full of women.
I was about to laugh but I realized that's kind of admirable. After 300+ approaches it's a miracle he found that one in the first place. He might be deluded yes but he's no quitter.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, rand anon, Clqs and 2 others
There's stories of 5'4 LTN ethnics getting laid after approaching like dozens of women. So maybe numbers game is legit
Is that success? Is it really? :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
@Copeful @FaceandBBC @sportsmogger @Chadeep @rand anon

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and sportsmogger
Numbers game for everyone. But for Gl men it's easier maybe like approach 10 women you get 2. Meanwhile the Uglier the guy is the more approaches he needs. No one has 100% success rate

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, rand anon, Clqs and 2 others
Imagine approaching for 2 days and rhe girl that let's you fuck her out of sympathy blocks your number out of regret the next day when she realizes she has options

So brutal. 5"4 people shouldn't be given hope.

I'm 5"6, and I shouldn't have had any either.

Give up fellas.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender, Jason Voorhees, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Yeah those 5'4 LTN ethnics probably slayed ugly girls tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Swarthy Knight and Chadeep
But for Gl men it's easier maybe like approach 10 women you get 2.
I would imagine it's higher than that for GL men (for getting number/socials). Unless you're talking about just smashing

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
I would imagine it's higher than that for GL men (for getting number/socials). Unless you're talking about just smashing
I'm talking about sex only. Socials doesn't matter women give out them to increase their follower count. Number yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Swarthy Knight
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
And, depending on ur attractiveness and who ur asking out, this approach only gets u a date, u still need to be NT enough to keep the convo going, flirt, escalate etc:kys:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
@CoreSchizo

Yeah JBC is law