Race is mainly a cope when it comes to looksmaxing so is phenotype.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Most race-oriented looksmaxing guides are beyond misguided. They wrongly assume A) that people within a race all look the same, and B) that all ethnicities fall into very large, broad categories, when clearly they do not. As a looksmaxer, if you are an ethnic person you need to customize your approach to your specific phenotype. Don't aim for a stereotypical "white" face just to show the differences.

To illustrate stark differences, consider two examples of Africans. Both are black and have a black phenotype, yet their appearances differ radically. Attempting to look white when your skull shape aligns with your unique ethnicity is nonsensical. Even whites themselves exhibit variation in appearance. What conceivable rationale supports an ethnic person being able to look white, given differences in bone structure across populations?

However, anyone of any race has the natural potential to look good by emphasizing the sexually dimorphic traits within their phenotype and facial averaging.

Attractive men, or "Chads," come in all variations and ethnicities. An ideal appearance aligns with one's phenotypic traits. Beauty is a universally admired quality across all populations and phenotypes. Therefore, one's race or ethnicity itself is not an excuse for subpar looks. Looking ethnic is not inherently undesirable—rather, looking less than one's best potential is the real issue. So this forum does have a Eurocentric/racist bias towards white guys

@Ascended
@Kamui
@datboijj

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Xangsane, jflsnowdzz and 16 others
@enchanted_elixir

keep coping... any non aryan and non asian and non lightskin will never ever marry nor bang a htb+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, distance decay, Banderacell and 7 others
I´m future chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and funkyflamingo
keep coping... any non aryan and non asian and non lightskin will never ever marry nor bang a htb+

Again what does this have to do with this thread this thread was about the universality of looks against a eurocentric bias forum I don't even talk about white women

I would ascend to htn with coloring maxing alone.

I already told you your failos you don't have as prominent frontal bone or browridge and your jaw isn't tapered or angular like the chads in any of these pics

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker
I already told you your failos you don't have as prominent frontal bone or browridge and your jaw isn't tapered or angular like the chads in any of these pics
I have trapezoid jaw, why should it be any more angular?

Joined May 19,2019

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and LooksThinker
I have trapezoid jaw, why should it be any more angular?

Because it's a sexually trait your's isn't like his why are you coping this hard man

• Hmm...
As per usual, it's the ethnic saying it doesn't matter. Keep coping. Light european features will always be the most desired globally.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, falcon1, DildoFaggins and 1 other person
Because it's a sexually trait your's isn't like his why are you coping this hard man

Difference between mine and this guys jaw area is his more hollow cheeks and better chin.
His jaw shape is worse because it´s more like triangle and not trapezoid.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and BrahminBoss
@Blackgymmax ahem, thoughts?

As per usual, it's the ethnic saying it doesn't matter. Keep coping. Light european features will always be the most desired globally.

The term "ethnic" is meaningless - we are all distinct and unique, even from others who may appear similar. There is too much variation to lump people into broad racial categories. This fails to recognize phenotypic diversity even within groups typically classified as white. As evidenced by composites, attractiveness is achieved across racial demarcations. Beauty is not confined to any one ethnicity. We must acknowledge both differences and commonalities across populations regarding standards of appeal.

View attachment 2620984View attachment 2620987
Difference between mine and this guys jaw area is his more hollow cheeks and better chin.
His jaw shape is worse because it´s more like triangle and not trapezoid.

Bro it's a lot of stuff plus this isn't even a frontal the main issues are his super wide palferable fissure length and eye brows his positive canthal tilt and his super deep set eyes caused by his frontal bone his mid mandible is wider and his ramus is squarer combined with a forward maxilla like bro loads of things are different but as i said you haven't puberty wait till that's done and then get surgery

• Hmm...
@Blackgymmax ahem, thoughts?

His phenotype hasn't changed his skull and features still look black he's just got a narrower nose now and a squarer jaw but his phenotype is still black if an indian guy gets rhino and a squarer jaw he doesn't magically turn white

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Kamui
Bro it's a lot of stuff plus this isn't even a frontal the main issues are his super wide palferable fissure length and eye brows his positive canthal tilt and his super deep set eyes caused by his frontal bone his mid mandible is wider and his ramus is squarer combined with a forward maxilla like bro loads of things are different but as i said you haven't puberty wait till that's done and then get surgery
I´m talking about his jaw area alone, and not about his whole skull.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Bro your jaw is just not close to his
And i just explained to you why: better chin and hollow cheeks. That what you call as "better angularity" is just his hollow cheeks.

And i just explained to you why: better chin and hollow cheeks. That what you call as "better angularity" is just his hollow cheeks.

his ramus is also taller

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Like everything it's all about thresholds and not being the extreme case
Extremely ethnic looking people can't compete with europeans, mixed or ethnics with caucasian features and not bad coloring have a chance.

Like everything it's all about thresholds and not being the extreme case
Extremely ethnic looking people can't compete with europeans, mixed or ethnics with caucasian features and not bad coloring have a chance.

They can if they look good and actually looksmax orientated for there phenotype it's not that hard women see genetic quality simple as that every race has that why the European bias I don't know most likely colonization

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
yeah and he’s also 6’4 and a model jfl

Yeah but it's his face that carries him it's all genetic quality any 1 can look good that is the point of this thread it's retarded to be obessed with white chads when your phenotype isn't white

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, AsGoodAsItGets and Neptune299
Not true at all. Race is one of the determining factors when it comes to rejection. Most women will literally reject you based on your race and not think about it twice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, zan, mulattomaxxing and 1 other person
What responses am I even getting on this thread? If every race other than white is naturally inferior to whites, why did these other races not evolve similar traits to whites? It makes no logical sense. Does anyone here actually have an IQ above 80?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and AsGoodAsItGets
Not true at all. Race is one of the determining factors when it comes to rejection. Most women will literally reject you based on your race and not think about it twice.

Every guy in this picture is fat even then there not ugly just dark skinned

Nah your biased cause your white simple as
i agree there are definitely chads in every race for sure. but doesn’t the bias stem from some phenos looking better than others on average?

the only actual effective study would be if it's the same person with different tone, cause we all known ethnics are uglier on average but not cause of skin.

i agree there are definitely chads in every race for sure. but doesn’t the bias stem from some phenos looking better than others on average?
Korean prettyboy pheno is one of the best, all the non fat asses are moggers in america

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, distance decay and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, distance decay and mulattomaxxing

You could be write and it would contradict nothing in my thread all I'm saying is that if your a Indian guy black guy or Asian guy stop worshipping anglo phenotypes or white chad phenotypes as that isn't your phenotype there is nothing objective about whites on the evolutionary scale that would bias them to being innately superior to any other chads it's mainly colonialism that did that instead all I'm saying is that each race should looksmax according to his phenotype.

Not to chase a foreign phenotype that has nothing to do with him I mean think about it if white traits were the goals of evoultion why didn't nature evolve people to have white traits as natural selection tends to weed out bad traits.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, AsGoodAsItGets and NorwoodAscender
where tf has this "asian is chad" cope come from?

literally anyone with a half a brain realizes that they are second only to curries when it comes to being repulsive to women

Indians are not ugly half the time it's dark skin or facial fat most cases I've seen of them soft maxing and skin maxing ascends them hard Indians main failo is the buccal fat pad region

You could be write and it would contradict nothing in my thread all I'm saying is that if your a Indian guy black guy or Asian guy stop worshipping anglo phenotypes or white chad phenotypes as that isn't your phenotype there is nothing objective about whites on the evolutionary scale that would bias them to being innately superior to any other chads it's mainly colonialism that did that instead all I'm saying is that each race should looksmax according to his phenotype.

Not to chase a foreign phenotype that has nothing to do with him I mean think about it if white traits were the goals of evoultion why didn't nature evolve people to have white traits as natural selection tends to weed out bad traits.
k i understand what u mean now and i agree 100%

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
overrated by women? maybe but that's all that matters.

Why are people on this forum still coping about koreans ? like can people not accept that Asians aren't a monolith or the fact that they are a richer country and 1 of the plastic surgery caiptails of the world

Indians are not ugly half the time it's dark skin or facial fat most cases I've seen of them soft maxing and skin maxing ascends them hard Indians main failo is the buccal fat pad region
agree they have good potential and have fat faces. I (as a curry) want to get buccal fat removal soon, not to mention I've stocked up on tretinoin and hydroquinone.

However to say that they aren't ugly is massive cope. They are misshapen subhumans that women are disgusted by.