Race is mainly a cope when it comes to looksmaxing so is phenotype.

Fym plenty of black dudes are thirsty on by gen z foids. Mostly prettyboh dreadheads though. They slay
not nearly at the rates of asians and whites, if you look at any prettyboy compliation with high views they will be almost no niggers

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Obviously, Kpop/ Asian Media is not very mainstream yet. It's not hard to judge. If the girl posts kpop or whatever on her story she probably likes Kpop dudes
bro are you living under a rock, K pop has been mainstream since BTS

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and shabby890
not nearly at the rates of asians and whites, if you look at any prettyboy compliation with high views they will be almost no niggers

Can we steer this clear over wierd race mogging battles

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and shabby890
Nah blacks slay dude. Not all of them are prettyboys but a lot of them are athletes= insane smv. Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nah blacks slay dude. Not all of them are prettyboys but a lot of them are athletes= insane smv. Stop coping
athlete isn't insane SMV, cause most are either ugly or fat as shit.

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and shabby890
i look at social media all the time and most the people getting simped over are white or asians, never a black guy. None of those are chads besides Hacker and Elrodi. also i can tell your a shit rater cause you basically used anything besides facial features to describe the nigger you called a tyrone, cause you know he falls short.
Because PSL is just homosexual mental masturbation by blackpillers that's why, you think a foid irl is gonna analyze your ratios or bone structures to determine how attractive you are lmao get fucking real

Kelly Oubre and Mikey Williams are both objectively gl, tall, with good coloring and features, cage if you think they wouldn't clean up bitches in any area based on looks alone even without their status included

Don't speak on black SMV as if there aren't mountains of foids these days frothing over dread heads
Athletes are fat as shit?
He is a giga low IQ foaming subhuman lmao

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, murdah and shabby890
Because PSL is just homosexual mental masturbation by blackpillers that's why, you think a foid irl is gonna analyze your ratios or bone structures to determine how attractive you are lmao get fucking real

Kelly Oubre and Mikey Williams are both objectively gl, tall, with good coloring and features, cage if you think they wouldn't clean up bitches in any area based on looks alone even without their status included

Don't speak on black SMV as if there aren't mountains of foids these days frothing over dread heads

He is a giga low IQ foaming subhuman lmao
you're telling me to not speak on black smv, yet you're downplaying korean smv who women obviiously simp over, cope harder.

• +1
you're telling me to not speak on black smv, yet you're downplaying korean smv who women obviiously simp over, cope harder.
Dude I don't even know what race ur larping as now? U really asian?

• +1
Anytime I go in any K-pop Chang edit and decide to read the comments all I see are a bunch of 14 year old ugly ethnic bitches

As I said before, if you really wanna test their SMV out, run some K-pop cheno nigga on a dating app in any big city and see how well they perform to put this cope into the ground

Same for EA.

I'm not sure why we have so much lipsomal and buccal fat on our faces lmao. It's horrible. Even when debloated. I suggest adding fat liposuction
You're EA? at least you guys have good skin genetics. curries got the top-tier hair genetics

but both races have terrible fat distribution, LOL

Anytime I go in any K-pop Chang edit and decide to read the comments all I see are a bunch of 14 year old ugly ethnic bitches

As I said before, if you really wanna test their SMV out, run some K-pop cheno nigga on a dating app in any big city and see how well they perform to put this cope into the ground
It's true, most Americans have negative stereotypes about Asians cuz of the ugly fucking southern immigrants.

Kpop Changs perform far better in Europe since asians are rarer and more valued

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

and i'll ive seen is black people never getting attention from women, so obviously people have different perspectives

• +1
insane cope.

go watch Rehab Room.
Rehab's video on Indian men and how the media portrays them as subhuman as a result of being subhuman IRL, not the other way aroundopened my eyes

Racism in media comes from racism in dating, which debunks OP's "race is a cope" post

• +1
Reactions: thecel
You're EA? at least you guys have good skin genetics. curries got the top-tier hair genetics

but both races have terrible fat distribution, LOL
I think we have worse fat distributions tbh. Like 90% of East Asians are permabloated lol; maybe only 60-70% of South Asians.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kristin
You live in Florida and say black people don't get shit?
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
  • +1
i think you're the one with a completely different group, kpop girls are just feminine women who like prettyboys like Vinnie hacker. K pop people aren't bad boys.
But vinnie hacker is very robust with a good physique, he's not the stereotypical prettyboy. Vinnie actually has sex appeal for 18-25 age group

And i just explained to you why: better chin and hollow cheeks. That what you call as "better angularity" is just his hollow cheeks.
Are u blind? His jaw is way more angular

But vinnie hacker is very robust with a good physique, he's not the stereotypical prettyboy. Vinnie actually has sex appeal for 18-25 age group
he is, most pretty boys are like that.

• +1
nothing but subhumans and landwhales
I can't take you seriously after this lmao, I already didn't but this is an entirely new level of retardation

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and murdah
I can't take you seriously after this lmao, I already didn't but this is an entirely new level of retardation
you can't take me seriously cause of the truth? black people will never get an smv spike like asians, remember that.

• +1
you can't take me seriously cause of the truth? black people will never get an smv spike like asians, remember that.
You're a moron lmfao, keep glazing your chink overlords, I can't even be mad at this cuz it's just too funny :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
You're a moron lmfao, keep glazing your chink overlords, I can't even be mad at this cuz it's just too funny :lul::lul::lul::lul:
you can't even make any arguments cause you know you're just a coping retard

• +1

Attachments

• C44FFE60-DCB9-416B-8AA7-325B612793BA.jpeg
    C44FFE60-DCB9-416B-8AA7-325B612793BA.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 0
  • C7D46946-918E-4605-BF73-E48155BFC110.jpeg
    C7D46946-918E-4605-BF73-E48155BFC110.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, murdah and reptiles
Ur lower third looks like its conjoined with ur neck
Blud looks 12 💀

@LooksThinker isn’t it past your bedtime little nigga?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 19968
I can't cuz I don't have to :lul: chinks have no SMV in the West point blank lmao

• "Eight states — Alabama, Florida, Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina, and Virginia — experienced a significant decline in the percentage of married Black adults that was larger than the national decline of 1.9 percentage points."
Blacks are such moggers in florida bro!

• +1
They r morphs but their jaw frontal angle looks kinda narrow, needs taller ramus ( lower gonions )

did you say that cause the pic was hard to see ? this is an enlarged 1

• "Eight states — Alabama, Florida, Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina, and Virginia — experienced a significant decline in the percentage of married Black adults that was larger than the national decline of 1.9 percentage points."
Blacks are such moggers in florida bro!
Marriage and divorce rates have nothing to do with inceldom, the black divorce rate has always been lower on average than other ethnicities and the marriage rate for every ethnicity on average has been steadily declining and divorce rate has been steadily rising

You’re some soy white cuck in Florida who probably gets bullied at school and comes here to spout nonsense on the internet honestly I’m not surprised