Race is mainly a cope when it comes to looksmaxing so is phenotype.

Marriage and divorce rates have nothing to do with inceldom, the black divorce rate has always been lower on average than other ethnicities and the marriage rate for every ethnicity on average has been steadily declining and divorce rate has been steadily rising

You’re some soy white cuck in Florida who probably gets bullied at school and comes here to spout nonsense on the internet honestly I’m not surprised
sorry bud, you're race just isn't as desirable as the small dick asians you hate so much, enjoy the landwhales tho!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Kamui
2nd jaw is just defined and hollow cheeks, structurally its a shit jaw.

could you improve it i can't morph without ruining harmony

sorry bud, you're race just isn't as desirable as the small dick asians you hate so much, enjoy the landwhales tho!
laugh jordan GIF

it's okay, niggers are almost out of copes.
One day I or somebody else have to run some sort of long term OLD experiment to put this ricecel cope into the ground

One day I or somebody else have to run some sort of long term OLD experiment to put this ricecel cope into the ground
"ricecel cope" it's funny cause i'm not an asian, yet a nigger is the one coping about they're own SMV.

"ricecel cope" it's funny cause i'm not an asian, yet a nigger is the one coping about they're own SMV.
I’m not coping about black SMV, but I know for sure ricecels aren’t above blacks in terms of anything except for coloring :lul:, they are legit next to curries in terms of baseline SMV

I’m not coping about black SMV, but I know for sure ricecels aren’t above blacks in terms of anything except for coloring :lul:, they are legit next to curries in terms of baseline SMV
"i'm not coping but....(Insert huge cope here)

What do Asians have over any ethnic besides curries SMV wise lmao

How the fuck did a post about trying to maxmize your own ethnic phenotype to as close to your phenotype as possible turn into a dick measuring contest between the SMV of asians and blacks

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
How the fuck did a post about trying to maxmize your own ethnic phenotype to as close to your phenotype as possible turn into a dick measuring contest between the SMV of asians and blacks
Idk bro this nigga is just delusional he needs to take his meds, I’m not racist at all but the average chink is finished mane 💀

Idk bro this nigga is just delusional he needs to take his meds, I’m not racist at all but the average chink is finished mane 💀

Bro your comments are very racist man

Saying asians > blacks in smv is plain wrong

I don't take a position either way i'm non partisan i don't care the discussion is irrevlanet but using terms like curries gooks are racist terms

Dm
I don't take a position either way i'm non partisan i don't care the discussion is irrevlanet but using terms like curries gooks are racist terms

Most race-oriented looksmaxing guides are beyond misguided. They wrongly assume A) that people within a race all look the same, and B) that all ethnicities fall into very large, broad categories, when clearly they do not. As a looksmaxer, if you are an ethnic person you need to customize your approach to your specific phenotype. Don't aim for a stereotypical "white" face just to show the differences.

To illustrate stark differences, consider two examples of Africans. Both are black and have a black phenotype, yet their appearances differ radically. Attempting to look white when your skull shape aligns with your unique ethnicity is nonsensical. Even whites themselves exhibit variation in appearance. What conceivable rationale supports an ethnic person being able to look white, given differences in bone structure across populations?

However, anyone of any race has the natural potential to look good by emphasizing the sexually dimorphic traits within their phenotype and facial averaging.

View attachment 2620929

View attachment 2620947

Attractive men, or "Chads," come in all variations and ethnicities. An ideal appearance aligns with one's phenotypic traits. Beauty is a universally admired quality across all populations and phenotypes. Therefore, one's race or ethnicity itself is not an excuse for subpar looks. Looking ethnic is not inherently undesirable—rather, looking less than one's best potential is the real issue. So this forum does have a Eurocentric/racist bias towards white guys

@Ascended
@Kamui
@datboijj
Water thread but Too high IQ for .Org cels unfortunately

White incels on here cope with the idea their skin haloes them. Ethnics cope with the same either that massa is better than them inherently.

Last edited:
Most race-oriented looksmaxing guides are beyond misguided. They wrongly assume A) that people within a race all look the same, and B) that all ethnicities fall into very large, broad categories, when clearly they do not. As a looksmaxer, if you are an ethnic person you need to customize your approach to your specific phenotype. Don't aim for a stereotypical "white" face just to show the differences.

To illustrate stark differences, consider two examples of Africans. Both are black and have a black phenotype, yet their appearances differ radically. Attempting to look white when your skull shape aligns with your unique ethnicity is nonsensical. Even whites themselves exhibit variation in appearance. What conceivable rationale supports an ethnic person being able to look white, given differences in bone structure across populations?

However, anyone of any race has the natural potential to look good by emphasizing the sexually dimorphic traits within their phenotype and facial averaging.

View attachment 2620929

View attachment 2620947

Attractive men, or "Chads," come in all variations and ethnicities. An ideal appearance aligns with one's phenotypic traits. Beauty is a universally admired quality across all populations and phenotypes. Therefore, one's race or ethnicity itself is not an excuse for subpar looks. Looking ethnic is not inherently undesirable—rather, looking less than one's best potential is the real issue. So this forum does have a Eurocentric/racist bias towards white guys

@Ascended
@Kamui
@datboijj
Man can you shut the fuck up? Your phenotype is death tier. You'll never surpass white normie smv based on your race and phenotype. If a tyrone has cities where he can get set into white mtn smv what does that mean for dark dravidians like you?

Like you never stop with this coping despite all of your vast black pill knowledge. It's fucnjng over for you man. Stop making these long ass threads. I'm sick of these Indians with these anti race and pheno threads. Thinking you need to be a psl morph to slay only to see some 4.5 psl white dude with curly hair Pull 150x any 6psl dravidian can pull. Get real.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, jflsnowdzz and SonOfDarkseid
personally i believe that the aryan phentotype and features are the best look aesthetically, some indo aryans or mongoloids have this, hence looking the best. Most black models have aryan phenotype and ratios.

Man can you shut the fuck up? Your phenotype is death tier. You'll never surpass white normie smv based on your race and phenotype. If a tyrone has cities where he can get set into white mtn smv what does that mean for dark dravidians like you?
A 5/10 white dude can do better than tyrone?

personally i believe that the aryan phentotype and features are the best look aesthetically, some indo aryans or mongoloids have this, hence looking the best. Most black models have aryan phenotype and ratios.
No Most black models don't have Aryan phenos or ratios.

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Jigen and aesthetic beauty
A 5/10 white dude can do better than tyrone?
Like you never stop with this coping despite all of your vast black pill knowledge. It's fucnjng over for you man. Stop making these long ass threads. I'm sick of these Indians with these anti race and pheno threads. Thinking you need to be a psl morph to slay only to see some 4.5 psl white dude with curly hair Pull 150x any 6psl dravidian can pull. Get real.
?????

I don't know how this thread is a cope all I'm saying is that every 1 looks different and in every phenotype and any race you can have very good looking people within that race pointless worshipping Anglo Saxons when your phenotype is Indian or black or Asian every race is unique and it evolved to death with different climates so trying to chase a face which developed feautres radically different to your own seems pointless I'm not saying though averages couldn't exist I take no position all I'm saying is that a preference for white faces is down to colonialism

View attachment 2620929

View attachment 2620947

@Ascended
@Kamui
@datboijj
of course a nigger is gonna say that.

of course a nigger is gonna say that.

No not really read the thread every race has different phenotypes that have attractive people within that pheno this is not to say this is subjective objective indicators exist but there isn't a preference to white people that can't be explained by colonialism

one has asian pheno and one has arab pheno in your example.

one has asian pheno and one has arab pheno in your example.

That guy doesn't look Asian he looks black but the Africans are a diverse race due to the climate of there region they evolved the hotten to fold

Obviously, Kpop/ Asian Media is not very mainstream yet. It's not hard to judge. If the girl posts kpop or whatever on her story she probably likes Kpop dudes
It doesn't really matter how popular Asian media becomes in that Kpop has an androgynous ideal that only appeals to teenagers and women with weird tastes. 25 year old hotties aren't going to be thirsting over some kpop singer that looks like a bug with no cheekbones or jaw. If Asian media becomes more popular it will just make women more attracted actual masculine looking Changs like Hu Bing. This is why only teen girls and weird alt girls are kpop stans, their looks are too feminine for normal women. It's not even like tiktok prettyboys where they're GL guys with good hair and grooming, the kpop stars legitimately look feminine and lack dimorphism @Kamui

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and Kamui