Race is mainly a cope when it comes to looksmaxing so is phenotype.

k i understand what u mean now and i agree 100%

My goal ultimately is to create 1 universal beauty algorithm so every 1 can naturally understand how each chad of each race differs and how they can apply it to themselves it would also remove all the racism found on these forums as half the time the ratings are unnecessarily racist without any objective input

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, AsGoodAsItGets and NorwoodAscender
My goal ultimately is to create 1 universal beauty algorithm so every 1 can naturally understand how each chad of each race differs and how they can apply it to themselves it would also remove all the racism found on these forums as half the time the ratings are unnecessarily racist without any objective input
there's no point niggas just decide to troll on rattings when ever they feel like it.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
agree they have good potential and have fat faces. I (as a curry) want to get buccal fat removal soon, not to mention I've stocked up on tretinoin and hydroquinone.

However to say that they aren't ugly is massive cope. They are misshapen subhumans that women are disgusted by.

Indians are called ugly cause a tech support memes B bob and vagene memes and C were shorter on average due to subhuman diets but i'm an outlier i'm 185 cm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, jflsnowdzz and AsGoodAsItGets
yeah and he’s also 6’4 and a model jfl
So your theory just completely fell apart then retard. “ANY non aryan will never get muh HTB+” Jfl do me a favor, take a handful of broken glass and have a nice meal.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
there's no point niggas just decide to troll on rattings when ever they feel like it.

this is my whole point this forum has a Eurocentric bias that ultimately caters towards white people that doesn't have an objective basis in biology I like to stick to data

where tf has this "asian is chad" cope come from?

literally anyone with a half a brain realizes that they are second only to curries when it comes to being repulsive to women
These brainlets keep seeing middle schoolers lust over Kpop stars on social media so they think that ricecels have SMV comparable to legit Chads when in actuality then severely underperform in every metric on dating apps
overrated by women? maybe but that's all that matters.
I legit never see any college aged white bitch frothing over the sight of muh Kpop Changs ever

Those niggas aren’t even peak Changs to begin with, actual Asians with high SMV are the tall gymcelled ones with tats and piercings, but even then they get BTFO’d by other race Chads

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, mulattomaxxing and Kristin
cause a tech support memes B bob and vagene memes and C were shorter on average due to subhuman diets
if bollywood went mainstream like kpop then maybe we'd have a bit of media halo

unfortunately that won't happen anytime soon

These brainlets keep seeing middle schoolers lust over Kpop stars on social media so they think that ricecels have SMV comparable to legit Chads when in actuality then severely underperform in every metric on dating apps

I legit never see any college aged white bitch frothing over the sight of muh Kpop Changs ever

Those niggas aren’t even peak Changs to begin with, actual Asians with high SMV are the tall gymcelled ones with tats and piercings, but even then they get BTFO’d by other race Chads

Changs can easily have smv akin to chads tbqh but actual changs are rear

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
So your theory just completely fell apart then retard. “ANY non aryan will never get muh HTB+” Jfl do me a favor, take a handful of broken glass and have a nice meal.
Chico has brown eyes bro, he'll never pull any attractive women, me and my light eyes would mog him irl.

if bollywood went mainstream like kpop then maybe we'd have a bit of media halo

unfortunately that won't happen anytime soon

We don't need bolly wood we need those stupid subhuman curries in India to stop dming white girls asking for bob and vagene also we need curries to work out more on average and the most important thing is to stop doing jobs in call center

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
solid goal, pretty much impossible with all the racism/trolling here but it definitely sounds like a good idea

• +1
We don't need bolly wood we need those stupid subhuman curries in India to stop dming white girls asking for bob and vagene also we need curries to work out more on average and the most important thing is to stop doing jobs in call center

• +1
solid goal, pretty much impossible with all the racism/trolling here but it definitely sounds like a good idea

It's just fucking brutal to think about because it will happen it's inevitable we live in a beauty obsessed world every 1 wants to be beautiful it's just that no 1 wants to talk about taboo subjects like this

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

you never see it cause you don't leave the basement, imagine how much of a retard you have to be to deny something cause you haven't seen it. I've never seen a chad irl it must not exist bro!

• +1
i never said that jfl. how about u slurp my white balls chicocel

i never said that jfl. how about u slurp my white balls chicocel
does getting mogged by a brown eyed ethnic really piss you off that much

TBQH chico isn't really ethnic he looks white still eye colour isn't phenotype but whites are diverse as well there not a monolith certainly not in pheno either there very diverse

• JFL
not in the slightest i get mogged by an ethnic prob everyday. it’s just the tiktokcel chico fanboy was putting words in my mouth i didn’t say

TBQH chico isn't really ethnic he looks white still eye colour isn't phenotype but whites are diverse as well there not a monolith certainly not in pheno either there very diverse
he's more ethnic then my pfp and he's half black.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blithe and reptiles
you never see it cause you don't leave the basement, imagine how much of a retard you have to be to deny something cause you haven't seen it. I've never seen a chad irl it must not exist bro!
I do leave my basement, clearly you don't cuz you think any normal socially adjusted bitch would rather simp over some giga manlet twink frauded chink over some tall robust good looking white/ethnic guy

Imagine thinking that THIS

Has SMV comparable to these lmfao

Get fucking real, without muh Kpop halo these niggas are cooked

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, distance decay, mulattomaxxing and 2 others
not in the slightest i get mogged by an ethnic prob everyday. it’s just the tiktokcel chico fanboy was putting words in my mouth i didn’t say

You look good enough to slay though tbqh your looks are very good

• +1
I do leave my basement, clearly you don't cuz you think any normal socially adjusted bitch would rather simp over some giga manlet twink frauded chink over some tall robust good looking white/ethnic guy

View attachment 2621059

View attachment 2621061View attachment 2621066

lmao you're so salty bro, you can't look objectively and foam at the thought of Koreans mogging, the koreans on the top mog in appeal yes. Espically that black guy you showed who has one of the most shit eye areas i've seen.

• +1

View attachment 2621059

View attachment 2621061View attachment 2621066

Tbqh every 1 in these pics look good mogs solid proportion of the guys i see out side

You look good enough to slay though tbqh your looks are very good
appreciate it man. my side is pretty good i agree. but my frontal and eye area need some work.

• +1
Tbqh every 1 in these pics look good mogs solid proportion of the guys i see out side
I’m just drawing comparisons, if those niggas lived here in the West they wouldn’t slay shit at all

I’m just drawing comparisons, if those niggas lived here in the West they wouldn’t slay shit at all

TBQH based on what i've seen IRL Asians have very high SMV so i wouldn't rule it out

agree they have good potential and have fat faces. I (as a curry) want to get buccal fat removal soon, not to mention I've stocked up on tretinoin and hydroquinone.

However to say that they aren't ugly is massive cope. They are misshapen subhumans that women are disgusted by.
Same for EA.

I'm not sure why we have so much lipsomal and buccal fat on our faces lmao. It's horrible. Even when debloated. I suggest adding fat liposuction

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
lmao you're so salty bro, you can't look objectively and foam at the thought of Koreans mogging,
Why the fuck would I be salty about some turbo manlet dicklet chinks :lul:
the koreans on the top mog in appeal yes. Espically that black guy you showed who has one of the most shit eye areas i've seen.
Barely any foid over the age of 16 would choose those K-pop Changs over that Chad and Tyrone, “muh eye area” lol, you’re a fucking idiot, all you have to do is run some chink on a dating app in a big city and see just how much they “mog”

TBQH based on what i've seen IRL Asians have very high SMV so i wouldn't rule it out
Shit not from what I’ve seen 💀 my HS was like 20% Asian and all those niggas we’re getting cucked en masse by all the wybois and athletes, the only nigga that actually did well was some 6’0 Filipino on the basketball team, the rest of them were pussyless af

• +1

Barely any foid over the age of 16 would choose those K-pop Changs over that Chad and Tyrone, “muh eye area” lol, you’re a fucking idiot, all you have to do is run some chink on a dating app in a big city and see just how much they “mog”
that isn't close to a tyrone, you clearly can't rate for shit. Also that's clear cope, Gen z is older now and they grew up on K Pop prime foids want asian prettyboys it's the truth.

Shit not from what I’ve seen 💀 my HS was like 20% Asian and all those niggas we’re getting cucked en masse by all the wybois and athletes, the only nigga that actually did well was some 6’0 Filipino on the basketball team, the rest of them were pussyless af

I'm guessing they weren't the looksmaxed types what I mean is the gym maxed ones with good amount of muscle

Obviously kpop prettyboys aren't going for the same women as chads like Thurston. It's usually those alt girls who love prettyboys.
Completely different group

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Kamui
weird i graduated last year but my high school was like 98% white. but there were like two korean kids who slayed more than a good amount more than the white kids. they weren’t even that good looking, they were like mtn but it always confused the hell out me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and shabby890
insane cope.

go watch Rehab Room.

weird i graduated last year but my high school was like 98% white. but there were like two korean kids who slayed more than a good amount more than the white kids. they weren’t even that good looking, they were like mtn but it always confused the hell out me

LARP because Rehab Room says this isn’t possible.

• JFL
Obviously kpop prettyboys aren't going for the same women as chads like Thurston. It's usually those alt girls who love prettyboys.
Completely different group
i think you're the one with a completely different group, kpop girls are just feminine women who like prettyboys like Vinnie hacker. K pop people aren't bad boys.

insane cope.

go watch Rehab Room.

I love the guy to death he's a very real 1 but I disagree on this the studies he cites never controlled for the attractiveness of the individual

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
that isn't close to a tyrone, you clearly can't rate for shit. Also that's clear cope, Gen z is older now and they grew up on K Pop prime foids want asian prettyboys it's the truth.
IRL Chad ≠ PSL Chad

That dude is tall, gymmaxxed, mulatto with good coloring, he would be an irl Tyrone whether you like it or not retard

Gen Z foids do not fuckin want K Pop niggas lmao, look at the type of men they thirst over on social media and irl

Mikey Williams, Jacob Elordi, Kelly Oubre, Vinnie Hacker etc, THOSE niggas are real fucking Chads

IRL Chad ≠ PSL Chad

That dude is tall, gymmaxxed, mulatto with good coloring, he would be an irl Tyrone whether you like it or not retard

Gen Z foids do not fuckin want K Pop niggas lmao, look at the type of men they thirst over on social media and irl

Mikey Williams, Jacob Elordi, Kelly Oubre, Vinnie Hacker etc, THOSE niggas are real fucking Chads

TBQH mayb it's just your algorthm but I see a lot of push for good looking korean guys on Instagram also I don't remember what high school is like it was to long ago 7 years we never had to deal with half this shit or these terms at that point

IDK how that's going to happen when India is one of the geo-arbitrage capitals of the world.

No collective pride in own history or culture.

Divisive due to insane diversity, flared by politics.

Rampant self-esteem dependency on being a "good boy", good 9-5, "job in the US".

Reputation dependent on nerd shit.

Other fields, cool shit shunned.

Lack of basic hyguene and grooming.

Unrelatable views on women, either rapey or simpy - no middle ground.

High percentage of matrilineal inclination.

TBQH mayb it's just your algorthm but I see a lot of push for good looking korean guys on Instagram also I don't remember what high school is like it was to long ago 7 years we never had to deal with half this shit or these terms at that point
I graduated last year, all the slayers were typical low inhib good looking guys, athletes and thugmaxxers etc etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jigen and shabby890
IRL Chad ≠ PSL Chad

Obviously, Kpop/ Asian Media is not very mainstream yet. It's not hard to judge. If the girl posts kpop or whatever on her story she probably likes Kpop dudes

I graduated last year, all the slayers were typical low inhib good looking guys, athletes and thugmaxxers etc etc

the thug pill is probably dick pill tbqh i was coping to hard with this pill it's a very brutal pill

IRL Chad ≠ PSL Chad

i look at social media all the time and most the people getting simped over are white or asians, never a black guy. None of those are chads besides Hacker and Elrodi. also i can tell your a shit rater cause you basically used anything besides facial features to describe the nigger you called a tyrone, cause you know he falls short.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
i look at social media all the time and most the people getting simped over are white or asians, never a black guy. None of those are chads besides Hacker and Elrodi. also i can tell your a shit rater cause you basically used anything besides facial features to describe the nigger you called a tyrone, cause you know he falls short.
Fym plenty of black dudes are thirsty on by gen z foids. Mostly prettyboh dreadheads though. They slay